Mile Ho Tum Humko ( A Spiritu...

By DarlingReva

Story about two Twins - The Raizada's More

Prologue
Spiritual 1
Spiritual 2
Spiritual 3
Spiritual 4
Spiritual 5
Spiritual 6
Spiritual 7
Spiritual 8
Spiritual 9
Spiritual 10
Spiritual 11
Spiritual 12
Spiritual 13
Spiritual 14
Spiritual 15
Spiritual 16
Spiritual 17
Spiritual 18
Spiritual 19
Spiritual 20
Spiritual 21
Spiritual 22
Spiritual 24
Spiritual 25
Spritual 26
Spiritual 27
Spiritual 28
Spiritual 29
Spiritual 30
Spiritual 31
Spiritual 32
Spiritual 33
Spiritual 34
Spiritual 35
Spiritual 36
Spiritual 37
Spiritual 38
Spiritual 39
Spiritual 40
Spiritual 41
Spiritual 42
Spiritual 43
Spiritual 44
Spiritual 45
Spiritual 46
Spiritual 47
Spiritual 48
Spiritual 49
Spiritual 50
Spiritual 51
Spiritual 52
Spiritual 53
Spiritual 54
Spiritual 55
Spiritual 56
Spiritual 57
Spiritual 58
Spiritual 59
Spiritual 60
Spiritual 61
Spiritual 62
Spiritual 63
Spiritual 64
Epilogue

Spiritual 23

955 95 10
By DarlingReva

Aman made Khushi sleep and thinking about her future, he saw Khushi and caressing her head, he kissed on her forehead and said “I will protect you from every problem Khushi, this is my Promise”.

After he came out from her room and standing outside her room when Arnav kept his hand on his shoulder.

Aman know Arnav is standing behind him and said “I don't know when this will over Arnav, I am scared thinking about Khushi's future”.

Arnav: don't think more Aman, she's very strong minded girl, don't worry after this marriage everything will be fine.

Aman: hope so, where is Aarav??

Arnav: I don't know about him, go and take rest OK? Everything will be taken care of. You just relax.

Saying this Arnav went out from there, Aman still standing when he saw Aarav coming inside the RM. Aman wore the ring which is protect him from Vampire. Aarav is going when Aman came to him, this is their first encounter.

Aman: where were you?? Here we're searching for you.

Aarav: sorry Yar, I was just roaming outside, what happened?? Why you searching for me??

Aman: nothing, go and take rest, you have to wake up early, 

Aarav was about to go when he turned and asked “Aman, you get to know who's vampire??”. Aman nodded no and went out from there.

~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~

MARRIAGE DAY:

It's morning all servant, relatives and family members are roaming here and there and seeing the last day preparation. Chirag came early morning because of security purpose, lot of people are invited in this marriage.

Khushi is gloomy from the morning itself, Shreya is seeing Lehenga and jewelry, Khushi don't know whether she's nervous or not happy, she's eating Jalebi from morning.

Shreya: Khushi this Lehenga’s design and pattern is different, I don't know how to wrap around you.

Khushi: don't think much Shreya, just wrap how you wanted.

They are talking when Anjali came inside and said “don't say like that Khushi Bhabhi, you're going to Raizada's Daughter in law”.

Shreya: thank God you came Anjali Ji, I don't know how to wrap? This design is different.

Anjali saw the dupatta and she also don't know about this and said “I also don't know”.

Shreya: oh my god! Now what to do?

Anjali: don't worry, when we have best Designer in home then why to worry, I will call him.

Shreya: Who???

Anjali: our Fashion World King Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada.

Hearing his name Khushi said No, but soon Shreya and Anjali convenienced her. Anjali came to Arnav's room who's talking in phone about some business. He saw Anjali and signaled her to wait two minutes.

Arnav: I don't give damm about profit, Quality matters to me, so without checking quality, don't approve any products get that??

Saying this he hang up the call and asked Anjali “What you want Di?? You here?? Everything is perfect right??”.

Anjali: I need one help from you Chote, please don't say No to me.

Arnav: OK, tell me what help you want?

Anjali: can you wrap Khushi's Dupatta?? We don't know how to fix that.

Arnav was Shocked hearing this and said “No, I can't, please Di, I will not do this..

Anjali: arre?? You designed that Lehenga know?? Then you have to be please, Khushi is waiting for you. Go and fix that I will see what Aarav doing.

Saying this Anjali hurriedly went out, Arnav is in dilemma about what to do, after thinking more he came to Khushi's room. Khushi's standing in front of mirror wearing Lehenga and waiting for Dupatta to wrap, it's dark chocolate Bridal Lehenga, her creamy skin complimenting to the Lehenga, her hairs are done beautiful as bun and small red flowers adored to her bun.

Arnav: can I come in??

This is first time he's asking permission to someone to enter their room. Khushi turned and smiled seeing him. Arnav was stunned seeing her beauty, she not wore more jewelry at all, it's simple and beautiful, her lips coloured by dark chocolate color. He gulped his saliva and entered inside the room.

Khushi gave him Dupatta and Arnav wrapping Dupatta around her fastly when he saw Jalebi.

Arnav: you eat this much Jalebi Lady Vampire??

Khushi: this is half, I ate half of the Jalebi from morning.

Arnav stopped and staring her with shocked face. Khushi is seeing him and cleared her voice.

Arnav: are you insane?? Who will eat this Sugar added things? 

Khushi: I eat, wherever I will be in tension or nervous then I will eat Jalebi.

Arnav: God rescue your husband, thank God Aarav don't have sugar, but soon he will get sugar from you.

Khushi ignored that topic and asked “which food is your favorite?”. Arnav said No one.

Khushi: why??? Everyone loves Sweet. Aman bro always make Jalebi for me.

Arnav: I don't have anyone who do these things to me. Don't have dear one who cook my favorite dish for me, so I left all the things.

Khushi felt bad hearing this and she asked “why Anjali Di not cook for you?”.

Arnav: I left expecting things from others long ago. When you expect something from someone and that expectations not be fulfilled then it will hurts more, So not expecting anything is better than getting hurt. Because Expectations always hurt.

Khushi's seeing his face and Arnav is done with Dupatta, he thanked God that they're talking something otherwise his mind and heart will be in race seeing her beauty. After this he excused from her and came out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AARAV'S ROOM:

Aarav Singh Raizada is in cloud nine, his dream coming true today, he's marrying his Fairy Princess. He can't wait anymore. He got ready in Sherwani which is came from AR. He's slowly dancing when Anjali came to him.

Anjali: arre!! Waa, someone is eager to marry??

Aarav hugged Anjali in happiness and said “Thanks to you Didu, how I am looking?”.

Anjali: very handsome Aaru, if you see Khushi then you will be faint seeing her beauty.

Aarav: really?? She's looking that much beautiful??

Anjali nodded, she is applying Kala Thika behind his ear when she saw Engagement Ring is Missing from his hand.

Anjali: where is your Engagement Ring Aaru? You know Na, you can't take out from that finger.

Aarav: Sorry Didu, I just removed when I was taking bath, I will wear it now.

Saying this he went inside washroom and came with ring, he was about wore in another finger when Anjali stopped him saying “You can't wear in that ring”.

She took ring and removed the Vampire Ring which is wore to protect himself from WEREWOLF.

Anjali: this is very weird Ring, don't wear that.

Saying this she took that Vampire Ring and came out from his room. Aarav was Shocked seeing this, he don't know when she took that ring.

Aarav: Didu…. Please give that ring back, it's very lucky for me.

Anjali: No way, it's looks odd in your finger, I will give you after marriage.

Within a no time Aman sensed Vampire presence in the mansion, he left his work and started to search for vampire. Other side Aarav is sensing Danger coming towards him.

Aarav: this Idiot Didu spoiled my life, what to do now? If I stay here everybody get to know that I am vampire, because I can sense WEREWOLF in this function. I have to be go now. But what about Fairy Princess?

Aarav's mind started to work and pushed him to take decision “if I go then marriage will be called off, if I am alive then only I can marry Fairy Princess right?? Yes I have to go now”.

Saying this within a second Aarav became a BAT and fly out of his room. Other side Chirag is checking back side of RM when he saw a big BAT flying out of RM. He took his mobile to capture photo of that BAT, but he's shocked seeing his mobile.

Chirag: how's this possible?? Why that BAT not visible in my mobile camera? That day in CCTV BAT image is captured.
Other side Aman is searching everywhere and bumped with Chirag.
Chirag saw him and said “Sorry, I didn't saw you coming. Are you searching for someone”.

Aman: Ya, I am searching for Arnav, don't know where he went.

Aman lied to Chirag, because if he say he sensed Vampire then Chirag will question him in return. He's still thinking when Chirag said “I Saw a big BAT going out of this mansion”.

Aman: what BAT?

Chirag: yes BAT, the Vampire convert into a flying BAT, he get more powers from BAT only.

Aman is thinking that Vampire is out of this mansion, maybe he sensed me here. Aman excused from him and went to see the marriage stage.

All relatives, VIP’S, friends are coming to attend marriage, this one is the very grand wedding. Arnav is instructing wedding planner about what to do and how. He's instructing when some relatives came to him.

Relative: Aarav Beta, how are you?? You turned very handsome.

Arnav: Sorry, I am not Aarav, I am Arnav.
Relative: sorry beta, you both looks same, so we became confused.

Arnav just nodded and instructing again to a wedding planner. Relatives came and sat and talking about Arnav.

Relative: you saw him? He's richest man in ASIA, he earned lot of money and respect from world wide. Today who's going to marry he not earned anything, if anyone ask him outside who's he? Then all say he's Arnav Singh Raizada's brother.

Nani is fuming in anger after hearing their talk, she saw Arnav and thinking something in her mind. She came to relatives and said “you came here for marriage and not gossip about my grandson, so behave”.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 17.1K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
207K 13.4K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
59.6K 5.3K 57
I have already tried the REINCARNATION story but I was not satisfied. So, I would like to give it a try again after doing a little HOMEWORK. The stor...
61.7K 3K 10
On the night of the Raizada's Diwali party, Arnav and Khushi share a passionate moment near the poolside. This story explores the aftermath of that m...