Kuroko's Basketball X Male Re...

Von Arcxne_

Definitely didn't expect to be doing this but here we are! I started the anime last month, and I'm really enj... Mehr

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Kasamatsu Yukia Bio
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Question
UPDATE

Chapter 14

620 18 2
Von Arcxne_

(Y/n) POV)

Coach: "Alright, let's go home!"

Hyuga: "No, wait... Sorry... We just played two games against kings." I was sprawled on the floor, hair untied.

Coach: "Oh, sorry."

Hyuga: "We'll be fine after we rest a few minutes, but Kagami... He pushed himself too hard."

Kaga-chin: "I can't even stand, let alone move."

Coach: "But we can't stay here forever. Let's go into the closest restaurant." And in an instant I was up and really close to Coach's face.

"Food?!" Coach yelped as she backed away from me.

Coach: "S-Someone has to carry Kagami-kun." I quickly moved over to the big bastard and threw him up and onto my back.

"FOOD!"

🏀

Coach: "Excuse me!"

Chef: "Welcome! There's so many of you."

Coach: "There's 11 of us."

Chef: "I'm not sure we have enough seats." I felt a murderous glare behind me and saw Kaga-chin soaked and scratched behind me.

Kaga-chin: "Kise and Kasamatsu!" I heard Kasamatsu(M) yell at Kaga-chin, but was more focused on the repeated tapping against my cheek as someone had decided to be a spider monkey.

"Hi Kasamatsu-san." I spoke as my cheek was still getting poked.

Kasamatsu(F): "The game was awesome!" I walked over to Kasamatsu-senpai and dumped his sister on top of him. "Hey!"

"I'm not a jungle gym, and I'm too sore and tired to even consider it right now." She pouted before standing and retaking her seat next to her brother.

🏀

So as we all sat in different spots because of limited space. Kisecchi, Kasamatsu-senpai, Kuro-chin, and Kaga-chin sat together. I somehow ended up with Kasamatsu-san, Hyuga-senpai, and Mitobe-senpai. And the others don't matter. What matters is my FOOD!

Hyuga: "I don't know who's worse, you or Kagami." I looked at him over the pile of cooked food in front of me. I then saw Kasamatsu-san reaching over trying to take a piece. I grabbed her wrist and put it in her lap before eating while glaring at her.

"Don't." She gulped and nodded while the others learned a valuable lesson. "I don't take kindly to people taking my food."

Kisecchi: "Why are we sitting together? And Kagamicchi, why were you covered in mud?"

Kaga-chin: "I fell. Forget about it. And don't call me Kagamicchi."

Kasamatsu(M): "If we don't eat, they'll burn."

Kisecchi: "Oh, yeah."

Takao: "Excuse me!" I look behind me drawn from my food for a moment as two people walk in. "Sir, do you have two..."

Hyuga: "What are you doing here? Where are the others?" Takao laughs.

Takao: "We lost the upperclassmen while Shin-chan was crying."

Mido-chin: "Oi!"

Takao: "We figured we might as well get something to eat."

Mido-chin: "We're going somewhere else!" He turns and begins to leave.

Takao: "Hey!" Que the rain. Now they're back inside. "Hey... Are you Kaijou's Kasamatsu-san?"

Kasamatsu(M): "How did you know?" I felt a depressed aura next to me.

Takao: "I saw you in Basketball Monthly! You're nationally famous as a strong point guard! Oh, wow! As someone who plays the same position, I'd love to hear your stories! Do you mind if we join you? Let's go talk over here." The younger Kasamatsu gets even more depressed.

"Karma for trying to take my food." I whisper to her as I look back at the now very interesting table. Kisecchi, Kuro-chin, Kaga-chin and Mido-chin.

Hyuga: "That table is ridiculous!"

Coach: "Hey, hey! Isn't this exciting?"

Kasamatsu(M): "You wanted this to happen, didn't you?"

Takao: "What? Of course not." He did. The table of crazy people was awkwardly silent.

Kuro-chin: "Why don't we order something? I'm hungry."

Kisecchi: "I'm already pretty full, so I'm fine with what we already have."

Mido-chin: "I'm surprised you could eat that ****."

"Did you just censor yourself?" He glared at me from over his shoulder.

Kisecchi: "Why would you say that?" Kaga-chin was currently ordering the entire menu just like myself.

Mido-chin: "You're ordering too much! What sort of incantation is that?"

Kuro-chin: "It's alright. Kagami-kun will eat all of it himself."

Kisecchi: "Is he really human?" Mido-chin was being a stuck up broccoli prick. "I know losing sucks, but come on! Yesterday's enemies are today's friends!"

Mido-chin: "I just lost to him! If anything, I can't believe you have no problem sitting with them. You already lost to them once."

Kisecchi: "Well... I'll get my revenge at the Inter-High, of course." Kaga-chin was fitting his entire meal in his mouth. "I won't lose next time." Kaga-chin swallows his entire meal.

Kaga-chin: "Bring it on."

Mido-chin: "Kise, you've changed a little."

Kisecchi: "Really?"

Mido-chin: "Your eyes... They're strange."

Kise: "Strange?!" He's quiet for a moment. "Maybe it's because I've started practicing more since we played against Kurokocchi. Also, lately I've been thinking... It's pretty fun playing basketball with the guys from Kaijou."

Mido-chin: "It seems I was mistaken. You have not changed at all. You have simply reverted to a state before our three consecutive championships." I watched Takao flip his food.

Kuro-chin: "But... We were all like that back then."

Mido-chin: "How you change is up to you. However, I am not playing basketball to have fun."

Kaga-chin: "You guys think too much. Of course we play basketball because it's fun."

Mido-chin: "What did you say? How dare you speak like you understand when you know nothing at all-" Takao's food landed on Mido-chin's head. "We can talk about that later." Mido-chin stands. "Takao, come here." Takao begins to repeatedly apologize as a do a mini funeral for the wasted food.

Kuro-chin: "Kagami-kun is right. That's what I realized during today's games. If it was boring, we never would have gotten this good." A bit later Mido-chin comes back in.

Mido-chin: "Kagami, let me tell you one thing. There are two members of the Generation of Miracles in Tokyo. Myself, and a man named Aomine Daiki. You will face him in the championship league. He is the same type of player as you."

🏀

Mine-chin: "Come on! At least put up a bit more fight than that." I stood in front of Mine-chin, breathing heavily. Mine-chin rushed forward before quickly spinning around me. I felt a huge burst of bioelectricity rush through my veins as a turned and swung my hand. I felt my hand make contact with the ball before it nailed Sei-chin in the face. I quickly ran over to my best friend with a worried look.

"Are you alright, Sei-chin?!" Sei-chin rubbed his nose before giving me a smile.

Sei-chin: "I'm alright (Y/n). I didn't think you'd beat Aomine." I rubbed the back of my head as I looked back at Mine-chin who had a small smirk on his face.

Mine-chin: "Those reflexes of yours are insane."

"Well, Shoei did almost beat Teiko for the championship. Kiyo-chin and I did really well if memory serves me right." I felt a hand grasp my head.

Atsu-nii: "You never had a chance."

"It was 113-114, Atsu-nii! You barely one off of a buzzer beater from Mido-chin!" I saw him smile as he ruffled my hair.

Mido-chin: "It won't be so close next time."

"Yeah! Teiko will lose big time!" I smiled as the others looked at me like I was crazy. 'I will win next time!'

🏀

Kaga-chin: "What? I don't really get it, but he's pretty strong too, right?"

Kuro-chin: "He's strong."

"But his style of basketball... it's a nightmare." Mido-chin placed the money to pay for his meal and began to leave.

Mido-chin: "Well, do your best." Kuro-chin stopped him.

Kuro-chin: "Midorima-kun... Let's play again sometime."

Mido-chin: "Of course we will. I will win the next game." I stared at the now closed door

'This next game is gonna be a blood bath.'

🏀

Chef: "Thank you!" We had just began leaving.

Hyuga: "Alright! On to the championship league!"

Team: "Yeah!"

Hyuga: "Huh? Where did Kuroko go?"

Kuro-chin: "Excuse me..."

Hyuga: "Huh? Where did you..."

Kuro-chin: "...dog." I gulped as I slowly backed away. I noticed Kaga-chin doing the same from the corner of my eye.

Team: "A dog?" Coach then walked out while Hyuga-senpai was trying to tell Kuro-chin not to take the dog.

Coach: "You're bothering the neighbors." She then saw the dog on his head. Now she's spinning with the little devil in her arms. "He's so fluffy! He's so cute! Where did you come from? You're so cute!"

Hyuga: "Coach, calm down." Then a realization hits Coach.

Coach: "Doesn't he look like someone?" She began looking into the dog's eyes then Kuro-chin's eyes.

Team: "The eyes! It's the eyes!" 

Hyuga: "Oh, crap! He's already become attached!"

Koganei: "Okay! Your name will be Tetsuya Number 2!"

Hyuga: "Don't name him! It'll only make it harder to leave him!"

Coach: "Hey, I've been wondering... What're you two doing?" Kaga-chin and I were hiding behind a sign.

Kaga-chin: "Uh, well... I really can't handle dogs."

"I don't do well with dogs." I mutter as I slowly begin to back away again.

🏀

Kaga-chin: "Damn it, I'm itching to play." We had returned to our regular practices, but damn was not playing getting to one of us.

Coach: "You have to wait until your legs heal!" Kuro-chin passed the ball to me.

"Nice pass!" A bark came from behind me and I quickly dunked the ball before climbing the rim and up to the back board. 

RFY: "Nice dunk!" The demon barked again.

Hyuga: "Number 2, you know how to play basketball?" It barks again.

Koganei: "You're quite the talker!" Kaga-chin tried to run but fell in front of the door.

Coach: "You two really don't like them?"

Kaga-chin/me: "Yes." I saw Kuro-chin walking up behind Kaga-chin with the demon.

Kuro-chin: "Kagami-kun... Don't say that." They were both giving him sad eyes.

Kaga-chin: "Don't look at me with those eyes!" He then began chasing Kaga-chin.

Kuro-chin: "He's cute."

Kaga-chin: "Don't, Kuroko! I'll kill you later!"

"Run Kaga-chin! Run for your life!"

🏀

Coach: "Make sure you pay more attention to stretching than usual. We'll start with squats!" The squats began as Coach would blow the whistle each time. Kaga-chin got out of it cause he's a broke ass bitch, and his legs aren't healed yet. "Okay, take a one minute break."

Izuki: "These pool exercises are tough." Kuro-chin was basically dead.

"Kuro-chin~, don't sleep yet! Don't leave me here to die like that big red headed bastard!" We began going again until I heard a familiar voice.

Sa-chin: "What a cute dog." The other team members were blushing seeing her.

Kuro-chin: "Momoi-san."

"Hey Sa-chin!" I waved at her as Koganei looked at the two of us.

Koganei "You two know her?"

Coach: "Uh, who are you?"

'Oh here we go.'

Sa-chin: "Um, how should I put this... I'm Tetsu-kun's girlfriend. I couldn't wait for the championship league, so I came here."

Coach: "Tetsu-kun...?"

Sa-chin: "Kuroko Tetsuya-kun!"

Team: "What?!"

RFY: "You have a girlfriend?!"

Kuro-chin: "No. She was my manager in middle school." Kuro-chin and I got out of the water.

Sa-chin: "Tetsu-kun! It's good to see you again! I missed you!" She then hugged the life out of Kuro-chin.

Kuro-chin: "I can't breathe, Momoi-san." She then began hanging from his neck as the rest of the team seemed jealous.

Koganei: "Wait, why Kuroko? He's dull and invisible and boring!"

Sa-chin: "What? That's what's so good about him. But isn't the way he becomes a different person when he plays striking? Besides... He gave me a popsicle."

Team: "What?" I sighed at the pinky aura around her. 

Sa-chin: "That's why I wanted to go to the same school as Tetsu-kun. But, but..." She began crying.

Kuro-chin: "Momoi-san, your voice echoes inside the pool, so please don't yell." I began to pat her head slowly as she cried for seemingly no reason.

Coach: "Who does she think she is? Just because her boobs are a little big and she's kind of cute, you guys are making too much of a fuss over her! Right, Hyuga-kun?"

Hyuga: "Yeah, right." He was trying to be sneaky.

Sa-chin: "Wait, Tetsu-kun! Tetsu-kun!"

Coach: "Don't try and sneak glances at her!" She beat him into the water.

Sa-chin: "You'll kill Hyuga-san!"

Hyuga: "Huh? How do you know my name?"

Sa-chin: "I know all of you. Seirin basketball club captain and clutch shooter, Hyuga-san. The eagle-eyed point guard, Izuki-san. The silent and hard working hook shooter, Mitobe-san. The power forward with incredible jumping power, Kagami-kun. Also Koganei-san and Tsuchida-san." The last two were bummed at the lack of words about them. "Finally... The barely-B coach, Riko-san." Coach then had an aneurism.

Kuro-chin: "Momoi-san... Did you really go to Aomine-kun's school?"

Sa-chin: "Yeah." She began walking over to the demon. "I really did want to go to your school. But who knows what he'll do if I don't watch him?"

'So he's gotten worse.'

Sa-chin: "He looks just like you." The demon turned it's head away anytime Sa-chin tried to touch it. "What's wrong? He's so cute!" Sa-chin then looked at me. "By the way, Tetsu-kun told me you have a girlfriend now."

"WHAT?!" I took a step back and stared at her wide eyed. I saw the teams' eyes on me too.

Sa-chin: "Mhm! Kasamatsu Yukia he said her name was." I froze for a second as I felt my face heating up.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, you've got it all wrong!" I shook my hands as I saw a few members trying not to laugh and failing. "We're not together!"

Sa-chin: "Hmm... that's two bad. You two would be cute together."

"I'M LEAVING!" I turned and quickly left hearing laughter behind me.

🏀

I laid on my back on the rooftop with my eyes closed.

'We're gonna be playing Mine-chin. This is gonna be really hard.' I opened my eyes seeing someone who shouldn't be in the area.

Kasamatsu(F): "Hi!" I stared into her eyes for a second. She dropped something on my chest, and I looked at the now known object. It was a box. "A gift from me to you! Oh, I'll be there watching your game so you better not lose!" She smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

"I never planned on it." I gave her a thumbs up back and she bumped her hand into mine. "Wait... why are you here?" She winked at me and stuck her tongue out.

Kasamatsu(F): "Secret~! Bye now Murasakibara!" She then turned and ran out the door and left.

"What the fuck just happened?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

153K 4K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
19.4K 583 41
Akashi and Kuroko find themselves together in the middle of everything as they fight for Love against everyone, Will there love be enough to conquer...
7K 181 28
DISCLAIMER: I do not own any characters or KNB itself Hella Timeskips😼
27.9K 535 20
Honestly not very proud of this story. πŸ₯² So it's under heavy editing but, please enjoy if you still want to continue to read such crap until it's fi...