Psychotic Kids '-' Eli Moskow...

By Fandom_Monarch

Harley Lawrence has been screwed over her entire life. Her family has put her through hell, and so far it doe... More

C A S T
S O U N D T R A C K
I'm Harley
It'll Be Great
Duck!
I Missed You Too Nerd
Love You Idiot
Right Here Man
Cobra Kai Never Dies
Because Of All That
16 Years
Invisibility
Atta Girl
Which One
Another Chance
That's Enough!
He's Okay
Not A Date
Not Until You Do
5 Pieces
We're Going
Our Friking Kid
Old Friends
Fucking Tears
Don't Lose
El Serpiente
The Monkey
Observer My Ass
What Do We Do?
I Am Calm
Harley That's Enough
Nah
I Like A Challange
Stupid Freak
What I Said
Don't Hate Yourself
Stay With Me
All Of You
It's Over
No Rules
Fucking Finally
Hold Still
Twins?
No Thanks To You
I Am At Peace
Can They?
Say It's Fine
Lunchtime
Hey Squirt
Holding Up
Ha-Hawk
You Got Lucky
Badass
Progress
Payback
You're Doing It
Perfect
Paid The Price
Cobra Kai For Life
Okay Show Off
The Scars You Can't See
Let's Talk
I Love You Asshole
All Of You
You Ready?
A New Era
Hang In There Harls
It's Okay Baby
Hey Hunny
Not Even Me
It's A Wonder
Unstoppable Together
You Got This
Mom
Pinning
Hey Bro
Hey Princessa
Oooo He's Cute
You're Too Late Harley
Restraint
Demetri's Right
Someone Should Go
How Do You Feel
My Junior Prom
I Got Him
All By Herself
It Didn't Work
Go
All You Got
Whether I Win Or Whether I Lose
It's Gonna Be Alright
What The Hell Dad
The Fun Way
Mi Hermano
Wanna Talk
Normal Teenage Brother
Long Summer
Breadsticks
Let Them Do It
Named After A Motorcycle
Ex Assholes
I Don't Wanna Prove Myself
Drago
Boyfriend Material
Winner
Eres Mio
It's Nothing
The Way You Are
Indescribable

What'd You Do

5K 115 34
By Fandom_Monarch

And wouldn’t ya know it, the first day of school was upon us. Robby had moved in with me and dad. It was tight having us all in there, and tension was high lots of the time, but we managed. Robby had been keeping on me about eating habits, he hadn’t caught me smoking yet though, which was a blessing.

Dad had no idea what to do. He had been trying to be the best dad possible, and it showed, he was just a bit much at some times, but even Robby appreciated it.

“Got you some pencils and some paper, I wasn’t sure what you’d need, usually Harley does this herself” Dad mumbled

“Thanks” Robby nodded

“Wouldn’t find a Trapper Keeper, are those still cool?”

“.... I don’t know what that is” I cringed

“I had one with a fighter jet, it was awesome” Dad smiled “You okay? Nervous about your first day?”

“No” Robby grumbled “I just feel bad about Sam and the Larusso’s” he sighed “I know you don’t wanna hear it, but Mr. Larusso was good to me. Miyagi-Do karate helped me out a lot”

“Kay, I’m gonna head it” I sighed, leaning forwards out of the back seat and kissing them both on the cheek “I love you both”

“Love you” they chorused

I was excited to see everyone believe it or not. I hadn't really seen many of them since the party. I mean, we talked, I just think everyone needed a break. I was happy to be back in Hawk’s arms though. 

Everyone kept joking how we would be the hot shot couple of the school, and ya know I was starting to see it. Unfortunately I didn’t have a lot of classes with Hawk, but I couldn’t wait till lunch. Of course. 

During the morning announcements something crazy happened though. Someone just- randomly took the microphone from the principal?

“Give that back! Ow!” we heard over the loudspeakers 

“Samantha Larusso… Harley Lawrence” a familiar voice came over the loudspeakers. Is that… is that Tory? “You know what you did, and now you’re gonna pay for it. I’m coming for you bitches!”

I took a deep breath, of course the bell rang for the end of class which meant we had to leave our classrooms. If I found anyone, any of the guys, even Demetri, I’d feel a lot better. I raced out of my classroom as fast as I could, pushing through crowds of people until I ran into.

“Sam!” I exclaimed

“Hey- are you okay?” she looked over me in panic

“I’m fine-...” we both looked down the hallway, there was Tory

I looked over at Sam. He both nodded our heads with determination, grabbing each other's hand and walking down the wall. Students gathered in the opposite hallways as we reached each other in the middle. Tory slowly started to move, and we moved with her, circling each other. It didn’t matter who said what, there was going to be a fight either way.

“I saw what you did at the party” Tory spoke first “You kissed Miguel”

My eyes widened and I looked over at Sam in shock. Her face was twisted in pain. I looked across the hall, seeing Robby right in front of us. How-... how could she do that to him?

“I...” She tried to defend herself “I...”

Tory took the first punch and we both instantly spread apart. I didn’t know what to think, but Tory wanted to kill me too, which meant we had a common enemy. I fought against Tory with Sam, Tory was raged, she wasn’t just fighting to fight, she was fighting to destroy. We both got slammed up against the lockers. Tory had us both up against them when someone pulled her off. Robby

“You okay?” We both nodded as Tory jumped on Robby, he slammed her up against the lockers “Stop!”

“Let her go!” Mitch jumped at Robby, but he kicked him off

“Hey!” someone screamed down the hall, Miguel

“Settle down, I’m sure we can figure this-”

Miguel came running down the hall, tackling Robby to the ground. In hindsight they were both protecting their girlfriends, but it was just a step too far…. Even for us.

Suddenly Tory was swinging at me again and she was going ham on me. I barely had any reaction time at all, she just kept swinging like she was a robot or something.

“Oh it is on!” Is that?

I looked up long enough to see Hawk coming down the hallway, shoving people aside and flipping them… seemingly just because he could. Oh boy- my boyfriend everybody, give him a clap. It was the official Miyagi-Do vs Cobra Kai. We were all going at each other and no one was willing to stop. 

Tory grabbed me by my hair, slamming my head into the lockers until Hawk threw her off of me. Our dojo’s were just getting thrown all over the place, it was complete and utter chaos. The fight had made its way out of the hallways, and out into the main upstairs corridor. It seemed like people were just making more and more room, but we didn’t care, we just kept fighting.

Tory threw me out into the commons, Sam coming with me not seconds after. Seas of kids gathered around us. The main fights were me and Tory and Sam, Miguel and Robby, plus Hawk and whoever got in his way. Tory threw us off of her, and we both stood back for a second.

“Can’t you just stop it already!?” I exclaimed

“What’s the matter? You can’t keep up?” Tory questioned

She charged at us and we ran up the stairs, it was the only place to go. I saw Hawk chasing after Demetri, but I had my own problems when I was backed up against a stair railing. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Miguel and Robby had also started making their way up the stairs. 

Punch after punch and kick and swing and anything we could think of, it never seemed to end. In the real world it didn’t end till the other person couldn’t move… Oh shit, I hate that. We made it up multiple flights of stairs, don’t ask me how… we just did. We were on another floor, and Sam was losing speed, I could tell. Robby and Miguel had made it up with us, god knows how we’re still going. Tory flipped Sam onto her back, and Miguel came running up to her.

“Tory! Enough!” he shouted

She kicked him away too, part of her looked like she regretted it, but she had already done it. Sam stayed down and suddenly I was being thrown onto the ground as well, but I got back up. 

“Harley!”

Robby was tripped by Miguel, and he went sliding across the floor. Tory grabbed me by my hair, dragging me down some of the steps before I was able to spin over and clock her. I kept going at her, just wanting to get her down long enough to breathe. A hard roundhouse to the face and she stayed out for a second.

“Is that the only way you know how to fight!? Dirty!” I panted

“This isn’t a tournament” Tory smirked, readjusting her… spiked bracelet “There are no rules”

I actually started to panic. She took a swing at me, which I gratefully dodged. I tried to get sight of Miguel and Robby but I couldn’t get enough time to stop. At one moment, I ran back up the stairs, but dumb luck made me trip up the last one and I went flying. 

Tory towered over me, sending a hard blow to my gut, winding me. I flipped myself up onto my feet, throwing a bunch of combined punches, but Tory fought with venom dripping from her being.

“That’s for taking advantage of Sam!” I heard Robby shout

Oh good, he’s still alive somewhere. In my distraction Tory sliced my arm with her bracelet, I faltered and she kicked me to the ground. I tried to get back up but she stuck her boot down on my neck, slamming me back into the ground.

I gasped for breath, feeling my airway become restricted by her foot. I tried to push her off of me, but keep in mind my goddamn wrist is still broken!!!!! I wasn’t strong enough to push her off of me. So I did the only thing I could think of. I stopped moving. I surrendered, and showed mercy. I couldn’t win, and I didn’t want to. I just wanted it to stop.

“No mercy” she growled

My head felt like it was about to explode, my vision blurred, my neck felt like it was flat against the floor. That’s when I saw it. Out of the corner of my eye. It was like the world was moving in slow motion. As I gasped for any breath that could brave it’s way into my shattered windpipe. I watched as he fell off the railing. I watched as he fell multiple stories. I watched in slow motion as Miguel’s back fell hard on the stairs railing. I stayed conscious just long enough to see that, and then I blacked out. Gone. Everything around me was gone. I wondered if I was dead. I didn’t think so, it didn’t feel like what death was supposed to feel like. I just want everyone to be okay.

~~

Hawk’s Pov.

I watched as Miguel lay lifeless on the stairs. I tried to get to him, but on the way I noticed something so much worse. Harley lay on the floor above him, just as lifeless as he was. Her neck looked, it didn’t look right. Tory was staring at her, panting and eyes blown wide.

“What’d you do?” I muttered, “What’d you do!” I screamed.

A policeman came up to me, ushering me away from her, no matter how hard I tried to fight them. No matter how hard I fought to stay with her, she just kept getting farther and farther away. 

The ambulance came and took them both away. At least they were together. I knew Harley wouldn’t want to be alone in this, even if she’d never admit it. 

I ran to the hospital as quickly as I could. Yes, I ran all the way. When I showed up I saw Miguel’s mom and grandma leaving. I rushed into the room, seeing sensei Lawrence standing there, he looked like he had tears in his eyes. When he heard me come in, he turned and saw me.

“Where is she?” my voice cracked, I hate when it does that

“She’s in the operating room with Miguel” Sensei told me “I- they-... they haven’t told me what's wrong yet”

I collapsed into one of the chairs, my knuckles went white, clutching my fists so tight it stung a little bit but I didn’t care. I’d let her down. The only person who had ever actually been there for me, who had always done her best to do the right things for me, and who knows, she might be dead.

“Mr. Lawrence” A lady came int the room. I instantly jumped  up to my feet 

“Yes? How is she? Is she okay?” Sensei rushed out quickly in a panic 

“Calm down Sir… Your daughter, she has severe damage to her vocal chords and her windpipes-”

“Is she gonna live?” I spoke up, tears staying in my eyes, I wasn’t gonna let them fall 

“Yes, she will” the doctor nodded. I watched as Sensei Lawrence’s body relaxed just that little bit, mine did too “She will most likely come out of it with a difficulty to talk, and possibly asthma, but she will live. She should be waking up sometimes in the next few days or so”

I sighed, leaning against the wall, my body heaving from anger. It was all his fault. He was the one that taught us to show mercy. If Miguel hadn't shown mercy to Robby, he wouldn’t be in the hospital. If Harley hadn’t shown mercy to Tory, she wouldn’t be either. 

I didn’t go home that night. I made a trip to the dojo for as short amount a time as possible, but after that I went back to the hospital and I stayed in Harley’s hospital room. I watched her sleep, just praying she would wake up soon. I couldn’t do this without her. None of us could. Harley was one of the few things in our lives that kept us going, even if we all hated each other we could agree on that. I would just have to get better. I would have to train harder, until I knew I could protect her. I had to protect her.

-'|'-'|'-'|'-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 10.3K 68
πΌπ‘›β€’π‘ π‘Žβ€’π‘‘π‘–π‘Žβ€’π‘π‘™π‘’ [π‘Žπ‘‘π‘—π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘–π‘£π‘’] - π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘π‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘‘π‘’ π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘’π‘ π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘ π‘“π‘¦. in which Johnny Lawrence's daughter follo...
333K 8.9K 21
Maeve Lawrence was a normal girl in Highschool with a little friend group. Until there's a new kid in her apartment area who starts to stand up for h...
109K 3.6K 48
if you pull, then I'll push too deep, and I'll fall right back to you. [ eli moskowitz / hawk x original character ] [ cobra kai seasons one - six ] ...
300K 9.7K 200
Sky O'Brian has walked through fire, but not without getting scarred. She wants nothing more than to start a new life, a safe life, to escape her tra...