Hidden Fangs

By WINKYFAIRYX11

"I've never knew what addiction was until I met you , and oh how fucked I am right now.." They say that oppos... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|

|21|

66 5 0
By WINKYFAIRYX11

I froze in my place unable to react.

"Now if you please , I am not done talking to you" he said walking back to his chair.

Normally I would have slapped him and walked away.

But right now , Aaron has more power than I do. If he actually knows I am a human and spreads it around I will get killed.

I looked at him still unable to process what just happened.

"We're bond to hang out a lot together , and you should do whatever I ask you too or else" he said chuckling a little.

"That's some bullshit , I'm not a human" I said sipping my tea trying not to show how much panicked I am right now.

"Oh really" he said smirking. He started getting closer and closer "your heartbeat doesn't say so , you seem terrified"

I gulped rolling my eyes.

"This is ridiculous" I said pushing him away.

"And the reindeer that crashed into your car is too" he said making my eyes widen " a miserable coincidence was it? Leaded to your parents death"

"How did you-"

"I know a lot of stuff and if you don't want me to expose you , you should do everything I ask you to do" he said smirking taking another sip from his coffee.

"And if you think about telling anyone that I know , just be sure that I'll make you regret it" he stayed quiet for a while before talking again "you can leave now" he chuckled as he stood up and walked towards me. He put a strand of hair behind my hair before walking out of the Café.

I just sat there dazzled and scared.

What am I supposed to do now?!
How the fuck does he know about this?! I haven't told anyone but the boys!

what does he want from me?

Questions were running all over my mind.

I took a deep breath and stoop up.

Even if he tells everyone he can't quite prove it right?

I didn't want to get in any sort of public transportation right now, so I pulled out my phone and called Noah to ask him to come and pick me up, but he didn't answer.

I called him two more times but still no answer.

I cursed as I knew that I had no other choice but calling Lucas.

I called him and surprisingly he answered quickly.

"Hey , umm" I started but I didn't know what to say. My voice was shaking. "Do you mind picking me up , I tried calling Noah but he doesn't pick up"

"Are you okay?" He asked and I swear I could sense a worried tone in his voice "did that boy do anything to you?"

"I'm fine" I said trying to sound believable. "Just please come pick me up , I'm at the Supernatural café"

"Don't move I'll be there in no time" Lucas said hanging up.

I sat down again waiting for him trying to calm myself down.

I had so many questions that remained unanswered about this whole situation , and what Aaron just did messed everything up more than it already was.

I shouldn't have hung out with him in first place.

I was exhausted , I just want to get back to the time were everything was okay. This is just screwed up!

A few minutes passed by and Lucas was there walking into the café.

I waved my hand at him to catch his attention. He furrowed his eyebrows as he came to me.

"Why are you alone? What happened?" He asked sitting down in front of me.

"Nothing" I said smiling. "Aaron had something to do so he-" but I shut up from the look that made it's way onto Lucas' face.

"Aaron?" He said not looking satisfied.
"Aaron Kelistens?!"

I was taken aback by his sudden reaction, but then nodded slowly.

"Have you gone mad? He literally just hit you this morning , why are you meeting him?!"

"He seemed nice you know , he even apologized" I said trying not to show any hesitance in my voice.

"Don't meet him ever again, this boy is no good" he said annoyingly looking around.

"Can we just go home?" I said feeling more exhausted.

He looked at me for a while but said nothing. Then he took me to the car.

---------------------------------------

I was laying in bed unable to sleep , questions running all over my mind.

What's the worst that could happen to me after all? I certainly didn't want any vampire to suck all of my blood but yet I didn't want to always be under stress like this. Always hiding stuff and lying.

I sighed as I looked at the window.

Mom and dad must be happy up there. I wish I could just apologize for not being able to save them that night.

I felt tears fall from my eyes. I really loved them and I really miss them. I miss the moments we had together. I miss the peace of mind I used to live in. I miss their smile...

Why can't everything be as simple as it was? Why can't I just go back to the time were I didn't live in constant fear? Where I was happy...

The boys manage to make me forget sometimes but as soon as my head touches the pillow , memories come back flooding into my hand.

I was crying by now. I tried stopping but I was tired.

I was tired of how it wasn't getting better. Tired of how I'm always threatened. And how I should always keep my smile on. Tired from all the running and hiding.

I just want an escape! I want this to be over!

I sighed trying to control my tears when the door started slightly opening. I felt scared for a while but then calmed down when I saw Noah walking in.

"Are you crying?" He asked in his sleepy voice.

He walked towards me then held a strand of my hair in his hands.

"What's wrong?"

I wiped my tears away as I sat down as well. "Nothing , I'm just tired"

"yeah we're all tired but that's not a reason to make you cry" he said looking worried.

The room was dark only the moon beaming through the windows.

I looked at him arguing the fight to cry out loud.

"I know it must be tough" he said wiping away my tears "everything you've gone through so far isn't easy , and the constant argue of fear is not easy"

I looked at him my lips whimpering. I don't what was happening but I felt like I'm suffocating. I felt like there's a black hole in my throat, that only argued me to start crying.

I looked away from Noah trying to calm myself down.

Before I could register it , I was pulled into a hug. And that was it , that is what took for me to start crying.

Tears kept falling from my eyes as Noah kept stroking my hair.

"Shh it's okay Amby, I'm always here for you , you know!" He said lifting my chin up. "Also believe it or not, you look ugly when you cry" He said the last part laughing.

I smiled feeling a bit light hearted after crying.

"Oh shut up!" I said chuckling.

"There keep that beautiful smile on!" He said giving me a quick hug. "Oh by the way, Lucas was really pissed off after he brought you home tonight , what happened?" he said chuckling as well.

"Nothing he's just moody.." I mumbled.

"He didn't like that Aaron boy probably" he sighed. Then he quickly looked at me.

"By Aaron we're not talking about Aaron Kelistens are we?!" He asked gasping.

I smiled innocently at him as I scratched the back of my neck.

"What's so bad about him anyway?" I asked as if I don't already know he's an asshole.

"So it is!" He said standing up all of sudden "stay away from that boy Amby his file is dirty!"

"Don't worry about it" I said smiling.

"No you don't understand , he's done so many bad stuff" Noah blurted out running a hand through his hair.

"I will try staying away from him , thank you."

"I'm serious! And why would you even meet him when he has tried hitting you?!" He asked sitting back down.

"I wanted to give him a second chance" I said as I started yawning, my eyes getting way heavier.

"You want to sleep don't you?" He asked giving me a warm smile.

I nodded slowly pulling the covers over me.

"Well good night , we can complete this conversation later" he left a kiss on my forehead and left.

------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

690K 19.7K 35
"I know that I can fuck up your whole life with one look. But I can't stop myself." ✰ ✰ ✰ Mia Rose...
116K 7.6K 95
WATTYS 2023 SHORTLIST Sarah Kennedy's life has fallen to pieces. Her family is broken, she's growing apart from her only friend, and it's been a whil...
741 9 35
The girl screamed, as Joey was punched in the mouth. By the best. "You. Are. Crazy!" Joey screamed, in my face. I sat still, crossing my arms. I had...
103K 2.5K 41
[Completed]: (8/3/18) Ranks: #1 in lawbreaker (11/21/18) Definition of bad (adj) bad[ bad ] of poor quality:below an acceptable standard in quality...