Serenity Meets Chaos(Under Ed...

By charmbells631

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM charm_bells631 He is Chaotic She is Serene He wants peace She is peaceful He wants to... More

|Meet Ch 1|
|Mess Ch 2|
|Ice cream Ch 3|
|And it begins Ch 4|
|His side ch 5|
|Better than ever Ch6|
|Slap Ch 7|
|Coffe, chit chat and pregnancy Ch 8|
|Jenny's cravings Ch 9|
|Invitation Ch 10|
|She is what!? Ch 11|
|First Public Appearance Ch 12|
|Dinner and Anvika's champion Ch 13|
|Dosa Ch 14|
|His Anger Ch 15|
|Painful Past Ch 16|
|His past continues Ch 17|
|Confrontation Ch 18|
|Dreaming about her Ch 19|
|Unusual Feelings Ch 20|
|Be my date Ch 21|
|A Magical Celebration Ch 22|
|Dance It Away Ch 23|
|Shock Ch 24|
|Her love Ch 25|
|Dadu is here Ch 26|
|Stay Ch 27|
|Promise Ch 28|
|Mine Ch 29|
|Don't Leave Me Ch 30|
|The Phone Call Ch 31|
|The Launch Ch 32|
|Awestruck Ch 33|
|Away Ch 34|
|In Greece Ch 35|
|The Ruins of Past Museum Ch 36|
|Checkmate Ch 37|
|My Raj Ch 39|
| Together Ch 40|
|Heaven On Earth Ch 41|
|She came Ch 42|
|With You Ch 43|
|Unconditional love ch 44|
|The Paintings Ch 45|
|Sweet Time Ch 46|
|Bliss Ch 47|
New Story Cover Reveal
|Alluring Danger Ch 48|
|Ruined Ch 49|
|Moments Ch 50|
|Date with Seb Ch 51|
|Adorable Ch 52 |
|Shopping Fanatics Ch 53|
|The Date Ch 54|
TRAILER!!!
|Inked with Love Ch 55|
|To the Carnival Ch 56|
|Haunting Past Ch 57|
|Secrets Ch 58|
|Heated Gaze Ch 59|
Sneak Peak for Ch 60
|Colour of His Love Ch 60|
|Glimpse of Insanity Ch 61|
|Changed Ch 62|
|Broken Ch 63|
Check this out!!!
Token of Appreciation!!!
|Desperation Ch 64|
|No other way Ch 65| The new beginning....
《UTC Published🥳》

|Apologies Ch 38|

6.3K 264 8
By charmbells631

🎶Hawayein
Happy Diwali.

Your Diwali Gift. A long chapter.

Author's P.O.V

Anvika gasped at the sight in front of her.

He wasn't a male model but he should have been. The lush, jet black hair he groomed so carefully had a rippling quality.
The aquiline nose he sported complemented his prominent cheekbones. Handsome in an understated way, clean shaved, basalt jaw and Spartan shoulders spoke of strength. He possessed a latent, leonine power. His almond shaped light blue eyes that gleamed with immense love.

Love, for his Aimee.

She rubbed her eyes vigorously to confirm if she was dreaming or was he really there.

His smile turned into a smirk when Anvika stared at him without blinking she was dazed at the human who resembled no less than a Greek God stood in front of her.
His brown jacket clung onto him enhancing his shoulders, t-shirt perfectly fitted highlighting his abs.

He folded his hands across his chest and darted his eyes towards the girl who has taken away his peace and sleep. She looked divine in that simple white kurti, her heart shaped pink luscious lips, brown locks that made him wanting to caress his hand through.

"I am all yours to stare but I guess we should talk now." He said bringing Anvika out of her reverie.

Her ears turned red and she continously tucked her hair strands behind her ears.

She was breathing heavily and stuttered," H-how what a-are...."
She couldn't speak properly, she opened and closed her mouth like a fish but no words were coming out, it felt as if words were stuck in her throat and didn't plan to come out any soon.

He chuckled at her dazed state.

Snap out of it Anvika. She scolded herself.

Taking a deep breath and gulping the lump formed in her throat she spoke," Adhiraj what are you doing here?"

"I was missing you and wanted to see you." He said shrugging his shoulders as if it wasn't a big deal still smiling and walked towards her sitting near her on the bed.

Anvika eyes widened at what he said," Just because you missed me, you freaking came from London to Greece leaving your work and everything. Are you crazy?" She yelled at him.

"My work will be taken care off and as far as you think of me being a crazy that I am in your love." He said winking at her.

His eyes studied her flushed face and settled at her lips. Anvika noticed his passionate gaze and shifted uncomfortably on the bed.
Suddenly, the surrounding felt hot and her face was red like a tomato.

Adhiraj noticed it and laughed," You look cute when you blush." He said unwillingly removing his gaze from her lips.

She bit her lower lip and looked away as she was not able to bear his fierce gaze on her. He so wanted to feel her lips but stopped himself from scaring her away, he was here to amend things and he surely will.

"How did you entered in my room? And what's with these lavender bouquets?" Anvika asked.

"Well. I have my ways and these bouquets are for my beautiful lady." Adhiraj said smirking at her in a flirty tone.

Anvika couldn't help but blush....again.

God, why can't I control it? She thought.

She cleared her throat and spoke," What ways? How dare you enter in someone's room without their permission and especially a girl?"

"I don't need permission to enter my girl's room." He replied lazily keeping his arms on his either sides and craning his neck a little still staring at his Aimee.

"What do you mean by my girl? I haven't forgotten what you did to me? Wasn't it enough insulting me that you are here as well. You shouldn't be here, I have work to take care off." She said while getting up from the bed going towards her suitcase to take out the outfit for the interview as the bitter memories rushed through her.

Adhiraj's already broken heart was bruised again, he was sent on a guilt trip. Anvika glanced at him and found his drooping shoulders, his head hung low and gazing at the floor.

"Look, Anvika I know I did a big mistake and hurt you in the worst way possible but please forgive me." He said looking at her.

She found his teary eyes and her heart reprimanded her for saying those words to him but he deserved it. He shouldn't have judged her like this.

She looked to the other side so he won't notice the sheen layer of tears in her eyes and blinked them to get rid of it. She was going towards the bathroom was suddenly she was trapped into the warmth of two muscular arms around her.

"Leave me, Adhiraj I don't want to talk to you. Please." She said trying to muffle her cries.

"Please Anvika, I am sorry. I really really love you. I can't live without you. I promise I won't be the better but the best person for you but please be mine." He said crying, she could feel his tears on her neck as he snuggled in the crook of her neck. It always provided him a sense of comfort and feeling of belonging to someone. It was his safe place.

"Adhiraj I-

She didn't complete her sentence when he turned her around and tightly pressed her against his chest. He encircled his arms around her waist and ducked his face in her neck, not letting her go.

Both of them cried in each other's embrace. They longed for one another but one misunderstanding and they grew apart.
Only if he asked her, let her explain. The situation would have been different. She would have confessed to him long back and wouldn't have to be like this.

"Please Anvi, please. One chance is all I ask for."

"Adhiraj let me go I have a press conference to attend. I need some time to think, give me some space." She broke the hug and composed herself.

He looked at her hurt and felt dejected. Anvika's heart clenched at the sight of his fallen face.

"Atleast call me Raj. Don't forgive me but tell me you love me." He said as he fell on his knees.

"Adhiraj what are you doing? Get up." Anvika panicked looking at his state.

He snuggled his face in her stomach and wrapped his hands around her waist. He shook his head negatively just like a stubborn child.

"No, Anvika I can't bear the distance between us. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness. But please let me prove it to you that I am the one the for you. I promise I will cherish you as the most precious person in my life. My everything, without you it feels deserted. I am scared Anvika please protect me. One chance, please." He literally begged her and he was not ashamed of it he will go to any extent if it's about his Aimee. He loves her and will win her trust and love.

"Raj, get up." Anvika said in a soft tone. He looked up at her with teary eyes and loosened his hold.

She kept her hands on his shoulders and helped him to get up.
Anvika made him sit on the bed and bought water for him, all the while Adhiraj's stare was on her as if she will disappear the moment he blinks.

She forwarded him the glass and he gestured her to make him drink. She sat beside him and made him drink the water as he continued looking at her.

"Raj, now listen to me very carefully." He took hold of her hands and grasped them tightly.

"I am all ears, Aimee."

"The base of a relationship is trust and honesty. I want someone who would trust me and would be honest with me. I want my better half to share everything with me whether his happiness or sorrow, I want to be a part of every phase of his life and want him to be a great part of my life as well. The journey of life isn't a path filled with rose petals there are thorns as well and when they come I want him to hug me tight and say don't worry Anvi we will get through it, I am with you. When he feels like there is something about which he feels restless then he should talk it out with me. I will always be there by his side."
Anvika spoke looking at his blue orbs that were already staring at her intently.

All these words were spoken through the depth of her heart. She had opened it in front of him just the way he loves her withl his life. Even though she didn't said those three words indirectly she told him what she wants him to do to have her by his side forever. She couldn't deny the unending love she has for him but he must understand that he needs to trust her.

"I trust you , Aimee." As soon as these words left his mouth Anvika broke into tears closing her eyes she felt what he uttered with utmost sincerity.

He caressed her head and gently wiped the tears with his thumb. He embraced her in a warm hug.

"Aimee, I know I shouldn't have said those terrible things to you. I was a dumb head and didn't even once thought of talking to you directly but i was scared. What if you will leave me for someone else? But look I treated you so harsh and you grew distant, scared found me untrustworthy. I am sorry." Said Adhiraj.

"And now-" He wiped both of their tears and broke the hug but still held her near him.

"I will give you space. If you think of me as a someone worthy of your love then please come to me after the press conference, I will wait for you and if you think otherwise then don't I will leave quietly and will never disrupt your life." He said to her.

Kissing her forehead and hugging her one last time. He got up and left.

Anvika sat their dazed as her heart pumped loudly. Today, she has to decide what she wants. Both of them said to each other about how they felt and it was time to decide their fate. Her answer would decide if their relationship will bloom like flowers in the spring or it will be withered just as in autumn.

~The Ruins of Past Museum~

"Anvika." Dia shook her shoulders calling her name out , she apologized for zoning out and answered the question asked by the reporter.

"For God sake, where are you lost? It feels like nth times I have been bringing you out of your la la land. What is wrong with you?" Dia whisper yelled at Anvika who mumbled a sorry and focused on the interview.

There were reporters gathered from worldwide on a short notice to interview them regarding the acquiring of the Ruins of Past by the Royal Jade and the revelation about the Karagiannis.

Anvika, Dia and Arthur sat together on a long rectangular table with white cloth laid over it, water bottles and mics for them.
The reporters were provided with metallic black chairs as they asked questions while the camera men recorded and the photographs were clicked continously making them struggle because of its blinding flash.

"Anvika, is there something wrong? Shall I ask them to postpone it if you want? Are you sick? Do you need something?" Dia fired one question after another while Arthur was answering a question regarding him taking over the position of the Karagiannis.

"Dia I am, uh it's just that....I need to give someone an answer and my life depends on it. It is a quite a big decision." Anvika blurted out because of her anxiousness.

"WHAT?"Dia shouted startling others causing Anvika to close Dia's mouth with her palm and apologizing from everyone with an awkward smile.

"Is there something you find wrong about Mr. Ivanovic's answer Ms. Sahni?" A reporter shot at her.

Arthur looked at her confused but then smirked noticing Dia's embarrassed face that had turned red while Anvika glared at her.

"No, absolutely not." Dia replied immediately.

They nodded and continued the interview while now with Anvika, Dia too impatiently waited for the interview to get over.

After two hours it was done.

"Oh, I am damn tired. Who wants dinner..... hey wait." Arthur said rubbing the nape of his neck but the duo had already fled out of the room more precisely Dia dragged Anvika out.

"Speak up right away, dare you beat around the bush." Dia said sternly looking at Anvika who was fidgeting with her fingers. Taking a deep breath she let it all out telling her everything that happened between her and Adhiraj till today when he asked her to either accept him or reject him.

"Oh my God it's f-

"Dia, language." Anvika reprimanded.

"F***, the language Anvi. You and Adhiraj love each other. He confessed to you and was jealous because he thought that you have a boyfriend then treated you so harshly and now when his dumb brain got some light he came all the way from London to Greece barging in your hotel room filling it with more than fifty lavender bouquets and now you are telling me." Dia said in exasperation.

"Dia, I am sorry,-

"What sorry? When were you planning to tell me after having kids with him." Dia again shouted.

"Stop screaming if someone hears you then don't you know what will be tomorrow's newspapers headline." Anvika whisper yelled at her.

"The most eligible bachelor, world business magnate Adhiraj Agnihotri is the father of the Royal Jade's Head Anvika Dixit's children." Dia said sarcastically.

"Dia stop it." Anvika was blushing red like tomato by now.

"Huh, I though we were best friends. I vividly remember telling you about Siddharth when he met me for the first time and I instantly felt something about him. You are the first person whom I told every single thing about my love life from the beginning till now when we are freaking engaged and will soon be married." Dia said showing her ring finger where a diamond cut princess ring proudly rested showcasing that she is taken.

"But look at you, now that I know everything which I should have known earlier you are not even allowing me to react." Dia spat out folding her arms across her chest. Anvika looked down guiltily.
Dia was right. She should have known about her and Adhiraj.

"I am sorry Dia. Please don't be angry on me. I need your help." Anvika pleaded while Dia huffed and looked to the other side.

"Excuse me mam, someone sent this for you."
Suddenly, an employee came and forwarded an envelope in a flower basket to Anvika.

The duo turned to him and Anvika took it, thanking him. He nodded and left.

Dia snatched the basket from Anvika. She took out the envelope and handed it to her.

"Read it Anvika." Dia commanded.

Anvika immediately obliged and opened it. It was a note from Adhiraj written in a neat cursive handwriting.

Dear Aimee,
I am waiting for you at a place which will become special for us if you will accept my love for you. I hope you have decided and willing to come to me. There is a dress in your room if you think of me as someone worthy of your love then wear it and Hector will bring you to me and if not then I will leave.
Yours or not you decide
Raj

Anvika's tears made their way. She didn't knew what to do.

"You love him or not?" Dia asked sternly. Anvika just looked at her with teary gaze.

"Anvi, true love doesn't comes on silver platter. Adhiraj loves you a lot and as far as I know him he won't hurt you anymore and he deserves you more than anyone else. So, do you love him?" Dia asked her keeping her hands on her shoulders.

"I love him Dia. I love Adhiraj a lot."

"Then, babe you will shine tonight." Dia taking Anvika's hands she ran towards the car through the corridors.

***********************
Oh, yeah.

Stay tuned.
Amazing chapter ahead.
Do vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 2.3K 38
Malika Wurno Kani is not conventional. She is a total tomboy and she refuses to accept the norm. But she is a slave so what she wants does not matte...
34.1K 734 16
This is a little different from the show, not just the events but some of the characters positions. Katara hasn't met Zuko yet, but she has met Haru...
78.1K 2.5K 53
"𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖." ...
882K 21.2K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...