✓ 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 �...

By Eli_Loves_Bunnies

. NO ONE MESSES WITH THE GOLDEN TRIO...they are the pride and joy of our school . "Jisoo look at me, breathe"... More

Introduction
To our world
My short friend
Smiling?
To meet her
Hospital
I am sorry
Together
Change in us
Her eyes
Has a Story
Her
Denial
Phase B
Pink Mario Princess
Rooms
Hamlet
Studio
Start of the end
Dance challenge
Markers
Back?
Accident
Unexpected
Who?
Home
Busan
Sleepover
Birthday
Disregard
End of us
Untold love
Without you
Broken
Coming Home
Madame Kim
Who is...?
Kookies? Cookies and cream
Find him in your memories
Highway
Where to next?
Love-Happiness
I will forever love you
Shared happiness
Euphoria
Author's note
Q/A's

Find us in your memories

315 27 24
By Eli_Loves_Bunnies

The air was fresh, water was flowing with the evening breeze, sparkling under the yellow sun. "How many ever times I come to this place I can never get bored of this place" Jisoo smiled so brightly looking at the place while the boys also took in the fresh air enjoying the heartwarming feeling this place gives.

"Jisoo, you have come here before?" Jimin asked tilting his head and she nodded, sighing she continues "I every year come here with Sehun, Baekhyun or Chen" smiling thinking about her friends "oh" they were confused? Shocked? "But why?" this time Tae asked, chuckling to herself "I really don't know, it's just my body will get me here, every year on September 1st, the first two years I was confused but then I just made an annual event, it was like without coming her I would feel restless or guilty" she shrugged "y-you come here what?" Jungkook gasped "yeah, it's like my body is telling me something but my mind is not letting me remember" she sighed 'dumb mind dumb!' "Oh..." Jimin laughed awkwardly to reduce the tension that was built up in the air. Jungkook was shaken, he was delighted yet sad, while Tae was left in awe by what she just revealed.

"Why are you all so silent?" she questioned 'well the brand-new information was not a piece of cake to digest!' he wanted to say but instead "we just don't have anything to talk about" Jungkook shrugged.

"Maybe we can play something" Jimin suggested "yeah! Let's play 20 questions! We can get to know each other more" Jisoo exclaimed, "sure, Jungkook?" Tae asked "ah...sure" the younger nodded still not fine with the bomb Jisoo threw at him.

"Jimin, you go first!" Tae said "okay..." he dusted his palms getting himself to sit finished the circle.

"Your favorite song to dance on?"
"Serendipity"

"Jungkook your chance" he hummed in answer

"If you would become anything other than a CEO, what would you have been?"
"A singer, Noona always wanted me to become one"

"Tae?" "What about you? what would have you become?"
"a singer with Jungkook, Chu really loved our voice together" he chuckled

"Oh! Then sing your us please!" she asked with puppy eyes "maybe after the game"

"Jisoo?" she looked to Jimin who called her "you know how to dance and sing" she nodded "then why become a CEO when you could have been an idol?"
"Oh...I don't know, being an idol was way out of my league" nonsense with that face she would be miss Korea! "And I wanted to take after my father's business"

Like that 4 rounds got over,

"Jimin, what did you like the most about your friend who left?" Jisoo asked
"Uh, I loved everything about her and she was the only one with who I shared my secrets, she knows me the best, and did everything to help me overcome my fears" he smiled

"Tae what about you?"
"Her smile, I would die for it. She was my 4d twin" he smiled but it did not reach his eyes

"Jungkook?"
"Huh?" he jerked up "Ah...she was...was...she was my Noona, my Noona" he sighed with his mind really not here.

"Jisoo...who is your favorite among all us boys?"
"Aye that not far, I will not choose!" she refused "just tell one who you look up to then" "Jin Oppa, he is always there when I need help" she answered "not going to lie, but it's true, I always go to Hyung for anything and everything" Tae added.

"Now what, I am out of questions!" Jimin pouted "there are only two more, just finish it," Tae said and he huffed "okay, tell me a fact!"
"Yoongi Hyung is a cat"

LOL, that rhymed!

the group bursts into laughter, Nice one Jiminie! Jisoo giggled.

"Tae? A fact?"
"Oh! Artists before used to store their paint in animal bladders!"

"Why in the name of god did you tell us that?" "Crap that's gross" "I am so done!" they gagged at his fact "what! I love art so I keep researching about it!" he defended "okay sure, Vincentae!" she rolled her eyes.

"Jungkook?"
"I have a dog, his name is Gureum"

"you have a dog! Where is he??" Jisoo asked jumping a bit "he is in Busan" "we are in Busan for an entire day, and yet you did not show me your dog!" she pouted "aigoo! Sooya is so cute~" Tae beaming pinching her cheeks.

"Jisoo your turn"
"Fact? I have nothing much...oh! I know" she beamed and sat straight "you know that the sky never meets the sea?" "Huh...oh it's true!" Jungkook looked at her with wide eyes, she always talks about the sky and sea... "But we humans made a term called Horizon, and we call the horizon where the sky meets the sea" she finished at last she finished what she wanted to say last time!

Wait did she mean, she said in my dream 'meet me where the sky meets the sea, she meant the horizon, she told me where I could find her, she never gave up she never left me without any clue, stupid Jungkook stupid!

"Kook, you're spacing out" Jimin nudged him "oh! Sorry...haha" sighed and went back to thinking.

"Jisoo, you always talked about your friends; they were all boys...any girls?" Tae asked

"Oh yes, there was one girl, she was Thai" she smiled "Thai?" Jimi asked having a gut feeling this won't end well "Yea, her name is Lisa, she is so cute like the sweetest girl I have ever met, she would always visit me with chicken calling me 'Unnie!'" Jisoo answered smiling brightly thinking about her friend,

"Lisa? What's her full name?" Tae asked biting his lips looking at Jungkook who was a ticking timebomb "Lisa Manobal" "oh no" Jimin and Tae gasped "how do you know her?" Jungkook asked way too calmly with his eyes shut close, it freaked the boys "uh...when I was in the hospital, two people Lisa and her boyfriend, I think his name was...uh...Bambam I think, they both came to me and they were asking for forgiveness, I really did not know why they were apologizing, but they looked very guilty so I forgave the-" "YOU WHAT?" Jungkook roared causing the poor girl to flinch "Jungko-" "Jisoo how! Ho- oh my god! I can't believe you forgave her! She is supposed to rot in hell! She ruined everything I- oh god I am so angry right now! Fuck" he growled messing his hair "Jungkook? What wrong?" Jisoo asked shaking a bit "what wrong?" he chuckled darkly "you, I- she! It's because of her, Noona! For the love of God, I don't believe in, you better stay away from her, she ruined everything, she ruined us!" he burst into tears "what do you mean?" she whispered softly watching Jungkook walk away.

"Jisoo, I think it is time for you to remember things" that was the only thing Tae said before Jimin helped Jisoo up to the car. The entire drive was dull, no words were spoken just pin drop silence.

"Jisoo? Jimin? Tae? What happened?" "Guys?" "Maknaes?" "What the hell?" "Where is Jungkook?" "Where are you three going?" the Hyung line asked seeing the three barge in the home with Tae actually pulling Jisoo.

"I will leave you inside for an hour and then will open the door," he said with his deep voice, pushing her into the room and locking it "TAE!?" she yelled as she was pushed into the darkroom, "OPEN THE D-" she stopped, just stopped yelling, the lights lit up, illuminating the room, she could see the pictures so her and familiar faces stuck up on the wall, all the albums, stuffs toys, wall hanging, everything about her past was in this room, starting for her childhood photos with Jungkook and Taehyung to her high school stuff and many videotapes.

She walked around the tiny yet extremely beautiful room, with eyes filled with tears, with her hand brushing past everything, looking at every picture thoroughly. "Oh my god" she whispered, she was shocked herself, hurt? Yes, Happy? That too yes, confused? A lot.

Looking at the picture of her with her two best friend's Taehyung and Jungkook, they looked so happy in the picture, their eyes were glittering with so much love. Then there was a picture with all the seven boys, they all were laughing so hard, Jisoo was sitting down with Tannie and Dalgom and the rest standing behind her laughing with their eyes fixed on her.

Pictures of Jisoo with each and everyone, in different places, were there arranged neatly, examining every photo she cries with happiness, thankful for these boys in her life for loving her even if she does not remember them.

Laughing at a few pictures of them remembering the scene that happened. One in which Jisoo, Jungkook, and Tae were covered in ink, the other with a Jimin who has meringue on his head, because he failed to whip it well, then another with Jisoo studying with Namjoon next to her checking on what she is doing, he looked funny! Then one with Yoongi, Hobi, and Jisoo making faces, and the last were Jisoo and Jungkook's with Gureum, but both of them were not looking at the dog, but at each other, staring with so much love. Seeing that photo Jisoo's heart started beating faster before she knew she was blushing madly.

Going through everything she stopped at a videotape, labeled' last bit of happiness', curious about the name she took the tape, inserted it into the video player, and pushed the play button.

It was the video of Jisoo's goodbye message, [Chp: without you], Jisoo watched herself say goodbye, run away from home, and tell how much she loved them, it brought a new set of tears bursting out. In the end, she heard herself confess her love to Jungkook, she loved Jungkook, and he loved her too, they were stupid to not tell their feelings out.

But he still loves her, it bought a smile to her face.

Knowing that Lisa was the reason for it, she still forgives her, Lisa was guilty and that's enough. It was a shock to her when she learned that Sehun was someone who at her cold side, but the past is in the past, she forgave all of them. Only wanting to focus on the future, she got up, taking the polaroid of herself and the boys she put in on her phone case "pretty" she smiled.

The door clicked and her attention went to the opening door, there stood the boys, emotions that she did not have before flowed the moment she saw them, bursting into tears she ran pushing them away she ran, ran outside.

Finding herself alone in a park, Jisoo sat on the bench, she really does not know why are ran out, but she felt it right, she wanted to settle her feelings, think about it for a while.

"Helloo Jisooya!" Sehun sang through the other line

"Sehun..." she whispers sniffing a bit

"Omo Jisoo? What happened why are you crying?" he panicked

"I remember" he fell silent

"I am sorry" he trembled

"I forgave you long back, idiot" she giggled

"Is it about Jungkook?" he asked knowing her well, and she stiffed

"I don't know..."

"But I know, you love him, but you are the one how can control your feelings, think about it sweetie, you will get it," he said softly and she nodded lightly

"Where are you now?" he asked

"I don't know, some park," she said

"Yah! It's late and you're in the park alone! Oh god Jisoo, go home! GO HOME THIS INSTANT!" he scolded

"Aish, okay! Don't yell! I am going BYEE!"

"Take care, love youuu~" they giggled and hung up

Home, I have to go home, she started walking back home.

DING DONG~

"Jisoo?" a voice piped up seeing the girl, soaked from the rain that attacked a few minutes after the call with Sehun.

"Oh my god! What are you doing here, everyone was searching for you!" I knew what happened, Tae had informed me about Jisoo getting her memories back and about her running out, but I never expected her to stand here right in front of my house.

"Well, Sehun told me to go home, there are many properties under my name and so many places I could have gone..." she looked down pouting

Shifting her feet, clearly nervous

"Yet, when I think of home, all I think of is you, Jungkook" 

-END-

------------------------------------------

Heyy!

so this book has come to an end, don't worry there will be bonus chapters ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Thank you for all your support throughout the book, 💖

you guys are amazing, always supporting me, and even when I get bored of writing, seeing your comments and votes, makes me keep going! (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Thank you, Thank you sooo much!!!❤︎

see you guys at the epilogue and bonus chapter!!💜

-Eli❥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...
6.9K 435 24
"Oppa!?" "yes, sweety?" "let me sleep" "I am dancing call me later" "let's take a picture!!!" "noona!" ・ "You can't be dating!" "he will hurt you!" "...
4.7K 326 11
"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎 𝒊𝒔," 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏, "𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰'𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕...
663K 38.4K 26
Risking everything for love, Taehyung finally allows himself to listen to whom his heart is calling for, no other than Jungkook, his best friend. How...