Sold to him (The Mafia- El Ri...

Butterfly_Love_X tarafından

"WAIT!? YOU SOLD ME?" - "You are mine, Emily... You belong to me" he whispers in my ear and then kisses me. I... Daha Fazla

Welcome :*Read this before you start the story*
Characters <3
Prologue: Emily
Chapter 1: Preparing for the dinner
Chapter 2: Icy, blue eyes
Chapter 3: Change of plans
Chapter 5: Unknown number
Chapter 6: Contract
Chapter 7 : I'm yours
Chapter 8: Final decision
Chapter 9: YOU SOLD ME!?
Chapter 10: The Enemy
Chapter 11 : Welcome home... I guess...
Chapter 12 : wedding dresses
Chapter 13: The Plan
Chapter 14 : This is it
Chapter 15 : I want you
Chapter 16 : Bye virginity
Chapter 17: Wish I never told her
Chapter 18: Sleeping peacefully
Chapter 19: Little bit mad
Chapter 20: Making process
Chapter 21: Finally I'm the Boss
Chapter 22: Poker night
Chapter 23: Don't stop!
Chapter 24: Being chased
Chapter 25: She isn't Kath
Chapter 26: Is he dead...?
Chapter 27: Not the other way around
Chapter 28: Pep Talk
Chapter 29: New rules
Chapter 30: The truth
Chapter 31: Private number
Chapter 32: The truth about Mateo
Chapter 33: Game day
Chapter 34: Tell her
Chapter 35: 5 shots
Chapter 36: Never part of the deal
Chapter 37: She must be kidding
Chapter 38: Asshole
Chapter 39: Panties
Chapter 40: Making them jealous
Chapter 41: Little punch
Chapter 42: Toilets
Chapter 43: Blood everywhere
Chapter 44: His diary...
Chapter 45: Reading it
Chapter 46: Small scars
Chapter 47: Friday - Emily
Chapter 48: Friday-Mateo
Chapter 49: Tragic injuries
Chapter 50: Dad-talk
Chapter 51: Woken up
Chapter 52: Dark hallway
Chapter 53: Mad
Chapter 54: Two lines
Chapter 55: Cage
Chapter 56: Coffee
Chapter 57: Be honest
Chapter 58: Busted
Chapter 59: Leaving
Chapter 60: Advice from EX
Chapter 61: Surprised
Chapter 62: Plan succeeded
Chapter 63: Too soon
Chapter 64: He still loves me
Chapter 65: 22 roses
Chapter 66: Date night
Chapter 67: She's what!?
Chapter 68: Baby's plan
Chapter 69: Stalker
Chapter 70: Kidnapped
Chapter 71: Escape plan
Chapter 72: He's the kidnapper?
Chapter 73: Here we go
Chapter 74: Emily...
Chapter 75: Save her
Chapter 76: Payback
Chapter 77: How did I get this Lucky?
Epilogue: Emily
‼️ ❤️ SEQUEL ❤️ ‼️
Baby Special <3
The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.1
The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.2
The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.3
The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.4
The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.5
The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.6
The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.7
Hi after 2 years...
Share Your Song Recommendations!

Chapter 4: Getting worked up

57.7K 1.5K 435
Butterfly_Love_X tarafından

Mateo

"AHHH...Mateo...Harder" Stephanie moans as she grinds her pussy against my dick.

I have no idea how she landed under me... but I don't care, I need to get laid, and Stephanie is the perfect one... I hope so at least.

At first we just talked and before I knew she was kissing me and like an asshole I am, I fell for it. I mean... who wouldn't?

As a girl, who wears a tight black dress that shows off her ass and boobs, kisses you and grinds herself against you... wouldn't you react like this?

"Mateo..." she moans again, and I kiss her. She's fine, not the best I had but fine... somehow I can't get Emily out of my head.

When I first saw her, in that red dress that hugs her in all the right places... I couldn't stop my dick from growing hard. And the time that she bit on her lips...

"Fuck!" I say as I feel an orgasm coming. I want Emil so bad but she looks like a virgin so I won't take her tonight. Without knowing, I begin to fantasies about her. What I could do to her is to kinky to imagine...

"Right there Mateo... I'm going to come!" Stephanie yells. Ohh.. yeah... Stephanie is here... I forgot her. I grind harder and faster, she tries to touch my shoulder but I take her wrist and pin them next to her head.

"I like that..." she whispers.

"Shut up!" I say, in my commanding voice and she does as she's told. I'm kind of disappointed... I thought that she may put up a fight but she doesn't... Who cares? This is just for one time anyway. There's no cell in my body that wants to repeat what we're re doing right now...As she thinks that she would be my wife, than she is so wrong.

First, I'm not husband material. No I'm too much of a fuck up for that and second... she's a whore, like all the girls I've had sex with. I happen to know that she have a boyfriend, Ben or whatever his name is... she is cheating right now but who gives a fuck? I don't. I need to get laid and she wants to have fun. Then that's fine for me.

"OH...AHH... MATEO" she screams and I can't help but to think about Emily.

I smelled her perfume when I walked past her to talk to Celeb. That son of a bitch though that I should had a trio and then chooses between them.

He can only think about sex... no wonder he can't have a girlfriend. But I wouldn't complain if that's what they want... a trio... my mind goes to her again.

Emily is so hot. Her eyes lighted up when she was talking about school and that was kind of cute. After that she bit her lip as I stared at her... Fuck! I want to bit on that lip and kiss her so hard and long that her lips swells up. I will touch her everywhere, her ass, her waist, her boobs...

I feel my dick harden at the thought of touching Emily and then I come. That was exactly what I needed. The orgasm...

Stephanie is screaming my name but I don't give a fuck.

After a few minutes I release her wrist and she start to speak.

"Mateo... that was great!"

Great? Seriously? Is that all she haves to says? But I guess I find it likewise. She wasn't bad, but also not good.

I want to know how Emily will scream my name. Is she the quite kind of girl or a loud one?

Fuck! Why do I even think about her? She is nothing for me; she's too innocent, too kind... and sexy as hell, I can give you that.

When I first l laid eyes on her, I notice that she was checking herself out. Like she wasn't aware that she was hot and sexy, my dick at least likes the sight of her... Fuck! I'm getting hard again...

I want to sink my dick so deep in her tight, little pussy that she will forget her name and that my name is the only one she can scream.

I really want to find out but I bet she wouldn't give in that easily as Stephanie who is panting right now.

I can't look at her... she is faking everything... her smile, her happiness. At least she wasn't faking her orgasm... Fuck! I hate her...

"Out!" I say as I get off her and to my feet.

"What?" she says confused, still lying on the table.

"You heard me. GET OUT! And bring Emily here, I also need to talk to her" I say, reassuring myself.

"But I thought-"

"-Out!" I interrupt her.

She gets up off the table and looks at me.

"Was that nothing to you? Are you serious going to pretend that that never happened?" I ignore her, sitting in the chair.

She gives me one last stare and then she storms off. I don't care what she thinks. Hell, I don't even care what other girls think in moments like these. They're only here for my money or for who I am, and sometimes even just to get pregnant with my baby.

Like that will ever happen.

Stephanie is just one of them, but you know what... I don't give a shit because as long I can get laid, then they can do what the hell they want.

TRIIING! My phones rings and I pick up.

"Boss" Sebastian, my right hand and one of the only people I trust with my life, calls me and that's never a good sign.

"Yes, seb?"

"You need to come to Base 5, just now The SNAKES have killed 6 of our man and 4 are bleeding... I don't think they are going to survive..."

I stand up and head out the door without thought. "Fuck, give me 10 minutes, I'll be there-"

BANG!!!

"Ough..." I hear a familiar, sweet voice say.

I look down and see that Emily is on the ground.

"I'll come, call someone to help" I quickly say through the phone before I hang up.

"-Who?" I hear Sebastian ask just before I hang up. Maybe our DOCTER or something? I hope Sebastian is smart enough to realize that...

looking down, I meet at her innocent, brown eyes. I can't help but to stare at her. She is so hot, even if she is lying on the ground.

Her skirt is a little pulled up and I get a glimpse of her underwear.

White... how more innocent can you get, Motherfuckers.

I feel my dick swell up again. Just seeing her like this get me worked up.

"Sorry" she says and stands up.

I hold out my hand, never thought I would be a gentleman right now, and she takes it.

In that moment I feel shivers through my whole body.

What the hell is happening with me?

____________________________________________________________

A/N: I hope you guys like it. Thank for reading my book!  Don't forget to vote/like and share it with friends!

"What do you think Mateo is having? Are those feelings or what? Maybe it's just lust...? and did you like the POV (point of view) of Mateo? I think it's really interesting, what do you think? Let me know!!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

346K 5.6K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
2M 52.6K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
52.6K 906 54
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...
24K 708 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...