Boboiboy x Mha (plot 1)

By jesus_fox

Only Boboiboy got yeeted in this time. There will be no extra lore probably will end after saving Bakugo sad... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (can skip)
Chapter 34 (re)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Uhhh

Chapter 28

3K 145 52
By jesus_fox

Author’s notes:

I’ve replaced the canonical events of the BNHA anime.

Because I think that episode was completely extra.

And can be replaced.
__________________________________________________________________

“YOUNG ONES! IT IS TIME TO LEARN ABOUT FUNDAMENTAL HEROISM!!!” All Might announced in his number one hero glory. Cue the fanboying from our protagonist duo. Exclaiming to each other praises for the man, Todoroki still sticking a bit close to Boboiboy. half n’ half looks unwilling to let go of the boy anytime soon, and to this mini might gave him an understanding look.

“You’ll be doing a timed rescue race, there are bells in place of victims scattered on the field in front of you. Use what you’ve learned from the intern program and either run for help, or ‘save’ the victims!” All Might vaguely explained, Aizawa will elaborate in detail for him later. “You can do any damage to the ground if a bell is hidden, but assaulting your friends are heavily discouraged!” he pointedly warned a particular student.

Aizawa, being the ever caring teacher that he is, has set up traps waiting for either side to trigger, and sedation measures because let’s all admit it, his students are all crazy bastards. Decked out with surprise stun guns, sleeping gas tanks and the ever important Aizawa Shota himself. This is also a rumbled site, simulating a small district after suffering a grade 8 earthquake.

In short, it’s a realistic obstacle course race against time with gas leaks and hindrance. The students can either turn themselves into trouble for one another, slow each other down, even assault to a certain extent. The grades are provided by the order of people who finds and ring one of the bells which are scattered throughout randomly, the first kid will get the full 100/100 and it just slowly decrease from there, faction out by the time they took to reach the destination.

This is to test how they can maneuver in an unstable area after pinpointing the location of ‘victims’ or in this case the bells. Avoid small projectiles representing falling rubble courtesy of All Might, and either reach the finish line at the end of the course or find a bell to ring. If the 5 minutes timer runs out and none of the students got either, their grade will be reported to have failed.

Hearing the word fail poured through their ears. Class 1-A hurried themselves to the area, some searching frantically for bells, they are all timed, obviously choosing the option to run to the finish line was easier than searching for some bells under fallen cement, but the thing about that is there’s traps set up all around, from cliché pit falls to floods cause by intentional extensions from they’re homeroom.

Searching for bells won’t be effective because that will make the students stay lower and the only way to avoid ground traps like the ones Eraserhead made was to stay up, but here’s the thing, All Might is above all of them, location wise. If anyone got too close, he would be chucking cement blocks at them not to say Aizawa didn’t expect this and prepared soft ball canons to shoot students down. The simulation grounds itself was also brittle, so standing still at one spot was not an option.

For example, Mineta used his sticky grapes to climb on walls, smart move but he made the mistake of trying to hold on for too long, the purposely made brittle wall's paint layer chipped out and dropped him back to the ground where he triggered a pit fall, classic gag. Mineta cried blood from his eyes somehow, and while shrieking stick to the walls again to climb out, not making the same mishap again. Because if you don’t remember, Mineta is smart, he just doesn’t act like it at all.

Sero swung around with his tape like a monkey and thanks to his improved speed, didn’t ‘stick around’ for too long, quickly making his way ahead until a cement block was tossed to his torso. Reason for why this happened is that his moves were predictable, when he swings around on the side of buildings like that, he only has 2 routes available. Considering he’s right handed you can predict where he will go next based on where he’s looking.

Students like Hagakure and Koda who’s quirks are more suitable for being informants than heroes, stuck on the ground and searched for bells, trying to climb through the rubble won’t do them both any good, because it will drain their stamina fast before progress can even be done so looking down and under for bells was more likely.

Jirou with her ear phone quirk can detect open bells and traps, nicely avoiding them, then she was proven unsuccessful when trying to evade gas traps, which doesn’t make any sounds until they are motion triggered, she fell victim to the sleeping gas, it didn’t knock her out luckily, because she held her breath on time, but the drowsiness got her, making the sounds fuzzier and more irritating than useful.

And that was just a few examples of students the author can remember that aren’t the main cast.

Now to the ones with more advantages on their hands. Example, Katsuki Bakugou. Using his explosion quirk can rummage to find bells hidden underneath clumps of cement and stray electrical wires. He can’t use his explosions to avoid the tricky terrain because hw does his only route is straight. Boom boom boy is smart, he knows if he moves by his explosions to the finish line for the easy way out, it would be ‘shameful’ and motion trigger the projectile type traps on the field.

Todoroki opted for the safe route, using his ice as a bridge and heating things up if his body gets too cold. This is efficient but unfortunately drains his stamina immensely, frequent and constant change of body temperature makes his heartbeat unstable. Slowing down his speed for shallow breaths, in short, he isn’t making that far of a progress.

Now to our Izuku, using the speed of One for all 5% without breaking his bones was a huge leap, he couldn’t get bells at all so he’s heading to the finish line. In the progress triggering multiple traps, some got him, most didn’t. but he’s definitely going to recovery girl after this. Gotta get that dart that is numbing his arm check out. He noticed how One for all has also increased his durability, he’ll scribble in his notes later.

Boboiboy is smiling at his friends’ progress, Earthquake’s maternal sense shining through brightly. He hasn’t moved far, but faster than an average student would move in a collapsed site like this. He wasn’t even using his quirk, being the simple minded person he is, he decided looking for bells was better.

Aizawa was… perplexed the elemental kid isn’t using his quirk, but moving through the course with agility, how he was doing it is not exactly what the homeroom expected but the climbing gloves equipped were abnormal. He looked to his colleague who was yeeting rocks at children for answers only to receive a shrug.

What they don’t exactly know, was that the boy’s eyes were lemon yellow. Which mean he was using the Earth’s element’s observant personality. He can feel where the bells are and there are about 4 buried around him at the moment, he just need one that was under smaller rubble, enough for him to lift single handedly. Looks like luck was on his side, as he spotted one barely visible behind some sewer pipes.

The sound of a fire alarm rang through the area, destroying some of the nearby students’ who had unfortunately fall victim to sedatives or numbing projectiles, the one who was most affected was Jirou and Tsuyu who has special hearing senses.

Quake held the pipe piece above his head, and pressed the small button on the bell. The sound was better than listening to Thunderstorm’s whine that one-time Thorn hung balloons on his bedside it was in good intentions but uh... Or! that time Cyclone accidentally burnt Solar’s espresso cookies, poor lad was lagged for the entire day. His reactions were extremely slow and forced.

~Time skip~
(I love this power)

“So, you maybe wondering why I’ve called you guys over at this hour of the night.” Boboiboy told his little friend group who are staying over for the night, some of them were surprise when They got to his house and the dinner table had already been set, they thought he would’ve needed some help. When he said the others are also coming over the phone.

The group is composed of Midoriya, Todoroki, Bakugou (he was forced), Uraraka and Iida. They were all enjoying a big hot pot prepared lovingly by mama Quake and begrudgingly by Ice. Ochaco was happy that she got invited over, Tenya was surprised by the amount of sports equipment, guess that explains why his friend was so strong. Izuku was ready to interrogate his friend for more info involving the hero killer fight, so he was going to come over anyways. Shoto came to pet the chickens, he was glad that they were all healthy. Katsuki’s mother got to the landline before he did so she gladly accepted the invitation, packed the boy’s things and sent him out. ‘socialize more’ she said.

The group looked to Boboiboy who had an unusual serious tone and expression on his face. As if he is going to say something crucial and everyone turned their attention to him. They actually aren’t questioning why Boboiboy called them over, it was expected of the child to just ask his friends to hang out. But it seems that things were serious.

“I need your help, as you guys may have already been made aware of…” the gloom tone in his voice scared his friends, they were just enjoying a hearty meal! How did it come to this!? “FINALS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER!” he announced loudly. To the stunned face of his companions, something…. That mundane!?

Todosquad knows about Boboiboy’s habit of using his powers to do mundane daily chores like getting groceries, or lifting furniture to clean under them so they weren’t as shock, on the other hand… Tenya and Ochaco almost dropped their food. Boboiboy could’ve just simply asked for a study group if he was so worried.

“It is indeed a stressful time, so you all are here to prevent me from sleep walking!” he continues, this time the entire table was in shock except Bakugou who was intrigue. What could be so bad about sleep walking, worse case the bastard falls down the stairs.

“Why would you sleep walk anyways?” there was the question, inquired by the only individual who can’t read the room, Shoto Todoroki.

“Well it’s simple you see….” Boboiboy then explains to them that back when he was 10 due to his inability to work out his time between helping people and studying correctly. He built up a huge amount of stress, and unlocked his Fire element in his sleep. He would unconsciously wander the streets of his neighborhood and school grounds at night. He first few nights he played with some chickens in the cafeteria auntie’s backyard, burning the coop after he was done. Making the conscious Boboiboy fix the place when he woke up the next day, and the loop continues.

The second story was a bunch of random fires, the fire element decided to get himself some ice cream because he was bored and burnt the ice cream bike. Another was when he broke into his school gym’s storeroom and got himself the equipment too play with because he was stressed out of his mind and wanted to play, the quiet streets just weren’t doing it for him, when he left the storeroom was just like anything, got set on fire. Before that, he was curious and excited about the math test results located in the ware house of the school, he leaned on palm to the wall and accidentally set the place ablaze. Normal Boboiboy would care but the element itself only flinched and ran away.

Learning about their friend’s arson history was new, but they already got called here for some kind of help so like good friends they finish their meals, help clean up, and go to bed prepared.
__________________________________________________________________

End note:

There will be no updates for next week.

I have mid terms

Finished date: 31st October 2021
Release date: 1st November 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 6.4K 63
The Shadow Realm has taken 7 students captive to face the Phantoms. You and your crazy best friend, Aiden Clark, help the group as everyone works to...
145K 6.8K 22
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
118K 4.2K 36
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
107K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...