DUAL

By RainbowRoses21

Previously titled - Double life Step into the gripping world of Sarth Kulkarni, a businessman by day and a fa... More

CAST
CHAPTER 1 - SK
CHAPTER 2 - Crash
CHAPTER 4 - Hotel
CHAPTER 5 - Reporter
CHAPTER 6 - Pav bhaji
CHAPTER 7 - New song.
CHAPTER 8 - Who is he?
CHAPTER 9 - Lefty.
CHAPTER 10 - Aura
CHAPTER 11 - Rain
CHAPTER 12 - Mansion.
CHAPTER 13 - Radio.
CHAPTER 14 - Chalte chalte
CHAPTER 15 - Udaipur.
CHAPTER 16 - Bhumi
CHAPTER 17 - Fainted.
CHAPTER 18 - Dal chawal.
CHAPTER 19 - Concert
CHAPTER 20 - Ladki kyon
CHAPTER 21 - Jaipur.
CHAPTER 22 - Sajan ji ghar aaye
CHAPTER 23 - Mehendi laga ke rakhna.
CHAPTER 24 - Haldi
CHAPTER 25 - What a tease!
CHAPTER 26 - What?!
CHAPTER 27 :- Star boys.
CHAPTER 28 - Baba Yashita
CHAPTER 29 - Status
CHAPTER 30 - Not well
CHAPTER 31 - HOSPITAL.
CHAPTER 32 - Cold
CHAPTER 33 - About to get real
CHAPTER 34 - identity.
CHAPTER 35 - Toxic
CHAPTER 36 - Poor Sadu!
CHAPTER 37 - Real culprit
CHAPTER 38 - Raanjhanaa
CHAPTER 39 - love.
CHAPTER 40 - Sahnavi.
SEASON 2
Promo 1
Promo 2

CHAPTER 3 - PA

496 39 48
By RainbowRoses21

Jhanavi got ready for her job interview. She was trying from months to bag this job and finally she got a appointment for interview.

Jhanavi :- "Ok I'm ready everything will be good. Please bappa make everything go smoothly."

- "Jhanavi so you are ready !"

Jhanavi's mother Neha Gokhale fed her the mixture of curd and sugar which is considered to a good omen.

Mrs Gokhale :- "You will be selected now ! And wear this holy dhaga of ganesh ji he will protect you!"

Jhanavi chuckled at this and held out her hand. Her mother tied the dhaga around her right wrist.
Neha  gokhale was  religious person she always did Vrat Puja for the benefit of her family typical indian moms always thinking about others first.

Jhanavi :- "Aai (Maa in marathi) please Don't worry the interview will be perfect I will get this job for sure!!"

Mrs Gokhale :-" I know beta You are really brilliant they have to select you!"

- "After all she is my daughter!"

Dinkar Gokhale walked in her room with a bright smile.

Mr Gokhale :- "You are a brilliant girl I know they will select you!"

He gave her siddhivinayak's prasad.

Mr Gokhale :-  "Siddhivinayak will Bless you!"

She smiled at her protective Parents and touched their feets. Her dad was a  math Teacher in high school and her mom was a housewife. Jhanavi had a brother but he left to america and never returned. They were heartbroken but jhanavi decided that she will take care of her parents from now on.

Mr gokhale :-  "All the best!"

Mrs gokhale :- "All the best beta ! Don't be nervous!"

She smiled at them.

Jhanavi :- "Mi yete! (I'll be back)"

Jhanavi rushed outside to her scooty and took off towards Kulkarni Industries.
---
She checked the time when she reached the office. Luckily she was on time. She walked in and asked the receptionist.

Jhanavi :- "I came here for the PA job interview."

Receptionist :- "Ok Your interview is on the 9th floor. All the best!"

Jhanavi :- "Thank you!"

She smiled at the receptionist and walked towards the lift. She was nervous as hell she was constantly chanting bappa's name. When she reached the floor she saw boys and girls sitting outside the interview room.

Jhanavi :- "God everyone looks so confident like they will bag this job am I the only who is nervous? Bappa please be with me!"

She sat in the nearby seat and waited for her turn anxiously.
--
Sarth was getting frustrated with the candidates what were they thinking before coming here he thought. everyone was like -

- "My uncle works here!"

- "Do you know Mr shinde he is my relative he asked me to mention him so you will give me this job!"

- "This is a big company and I want this job for my status!"

Sarth was really angry now.

Sarth :- "I want a Person who will be sincere about his job not someone who is here just to do timepass!"

The girl frowned. Akshay tried to hard to control his laughter but he couldn't the girl glared at him.

Akshay :- "Please Miss you can leave."

He fake smiled at her and she left.

Akshay :- "Chill bro!"

Sarth :- "What chill?! Do they think that bunch of idiots are sitting here who will give them jobs!"

Akshay :- "Don't worry I'm sure the next person will be sincere!"

Sarth turned his seat in the opposite direction of the door in frustration. Akshay called the next person in.

- "May I come in sir?"

When Sarth heard the familiar voice he turned around to see the same girl from the concert. He felt the same weird feeling when he saw her again.
But then he remembered last night and he sighed.

Jhanavi was shocked to see sarth now she was sure that she will not get this job. She sighed.

Sarth :- "Come in."

Jhanavi walked in. She waited for sarth to ask her  to sit she watched bunch of videos on YouTube about job interviews and the first rule was let the interviewer ask you to sit.

Jhanavi thought- "I don't want him to kick my chair and say Yeh Mera office hai tumhare papa ka ghar nahi like amit ji. Already he seems khadus!
But I was the one at fault..."

Sarth :- "You may sit miss?"

Jhanavi was snapped back from her over thinking.

Jhanavi :-  "Miss Jhanavi Dinkar Gokhale sir!"

Sarth :- "you may sit miss jhanavi."

Jhanavi nervously sat down and handed her file to Sarth he checked the file and he seemed impressed.

Jhanavi thought :- "I think he forgot everything."

Sarth smiled at the cute passport photo. Her file was really impressive She seemed  brilliant he closed the file and asked her bunch of questions and jhanavi sincerely answered them he was really impressed.

Sarth :-  "last question and the  important one why do you want this job?

Jhanavi :- "Honestly I want this job for my parents I want to give them a better future. "

Sarth was indeed impressed by her honest answer.  He looked at her with a serious sorry look which made jhanavi sacred and sure that she indeed lost the job.

Jhanavi Thought - "Well done this sadu won't give me the job god aai baba will be so upset ."

Sarth :- "Miss Jhanavi ..."

Jhanavi :- "I know sir thank you for your time Better luck next time."

She was about to go but then sarth stopped her.

Sarth :-  "miss jhanavi You are hired!"

Jhanavi was totally surprised she couldn't believe herself she pinched herself to make sure it was true. When she was sure she jumped in happiness.

Jhanavi :- "Thank you sir !!! thank you!!  thank you!! after all you are not that kha..."

Jhanavi quickly realized what she was about to say.

Sarth :- "What I'm not?"

Jhanavi :- "You are really  amazing ! Thank you!"

Sarth :- "Ok but I want you  to be on time the next day miss Angry bird!"

He smirked at her. That means he still remembered about last night's incident she smiled nervously at him.

Jahnavi :- "Yes sir."

Akshay :- "Your appointment letter will be mailed to you! You can leave now."

Jhanavi :- "Thank you sir!" 

She looked at sarth who was still smirking at her she looked down and left.

Akshay :- "You seemed to be impressed by her! And what was the angry bird thing?! "

Sarth just smiled at him.

Akshay :- "Say something! I'm confused!"
--
Jhanavi quickly called her parents.

Mr gokhale :- "what happened beta?"

Jhanavi :- "I got the job baba! (dad in marathi)"

Mr gokhale :- "Congratulations Beta I'm so proud of you!"

Mrs gokhale :- "Congratulations beta !"

Jhanavi :- "Thank you aai baba! I'll be home soon!"

Jhanavi disconnected the call.
She looked back at the interview room and smiled.

Jhanavi :- "Sadu!"
------------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! I love your comments!  And don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 1.1K 59
"It's all your fault" In the glitzy world of fame and fortune, where melodies entwine hearts and dreams, a haunting past casts a shadow over the live...
112K 8.6K 100
Two Strangers were meet in most stranger way. Both are lonely in their life and just craving for love. He was rich business tycoon in all over world...
67.8K 8.5K 29
Feeling helpless and powerless by the power of love is like a drug that they don't sell over the counter....... "Muskurana tu ki jaise waabasta nhi...
135K 8.9K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...