the accident || n.h ✔

Od 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] When Abby Miller meets Niall Horan - a famous boy band member, and has a one night stand with him... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Lottie And Lewis (not a chapter)

Chapter 22

2.4K 40 5
Od 1dsonlyangel

Abby Miller
"This one?" I show a photo of a positive pregnancy test that's not even mine to Niall. I don't even know that happened to that pregnancy test if I'm being honest. I threw it at the wall not caring what happened to it.

"Eh," he shrugs, edging me to stand up. I stand up in leggings and the hoodie I was wearing. He takes my phone and swipes a few to get the obit he's looking for. "This one," he shows me the picture of the most recent ultrasound. I nod and open Instagram, pressing the post button.

@abbymiller: 👶👶❤️ @niallhoran

"That?" I ask, showing him my phone.

"Yup," he pops the p, nodding as he presses the post button for me. My heart thrashes as I see it load and then see it on my screen. I tagged Niall in the picture along with in the caption which means it was now showing up on his profile as a tagged picture.

@niallhoran: Happy to finally announce that @abbymiller and I are expecting twins in early September of this year. Hiding this from you has been very stressful but I'm so excited to finally let you guys know. Thank you for the support from my band mates and team, I couldn't thank you enough.👶👶❤️

"Done," he types in a caption and he turns his phone off instantly, my phone going absolutely crazy.

"Holy shit," the noise comes rolling in. Follows, messages, comments, post tags, anything you can think of was popping up on my screen. I go to my settings and turn off notifications completely, the sounds going quiet. I had 1,000 followers when I posted mine, so when I go to check how many I have, I have over 700k already. My eyes widen and jaw drops to the floor with a gasp. "Oh my god,"

"It's only gonna get worse," he places his hand on my bump, rubbing it a little. I widen my eyes as I refresh my page, so many people have already posted about us already.

@Harrystyles liked your photo.

@Louist91 liked your photo.

@Niallhoran liked your photo.

@Zayn liked your photo.

@Liampayne liked your photo.

"Already?" I gape.

@harrystyles: so happy for you two

@onedirecti_on: oh my god, so happy for you guys!🥺

@Liampayne: can't wait to meet them❤️

@Simoncowell liked your photo.

"Are you getting the same?" I look over his shoulder, he scrolls on his post and reading all the comments, smiling at some of them.

@on.e._direction tagged you in a post.

@on.e.direction: @abbymillers post about her pregnancy with Niall's twins.🥺 I was not expecting it his at all, I'm so happy for them. 🥰❤️

"Awwh," I pout, liking the post.

"I told you they would be supportive," he grins, turning his phone off and sitting next to me still. I lift my shirt up to see my bump. Looking down at it, I smile. I rub it up and down, Niall placing his hand on it too. "I can't believe it," he whispers as I sit back on my hands while he continues to rub my stomach.

"That it's twins?" I smile but he shakes his head.

"Well yes, that hasn't hit me yet but...something that came out of me, into you made two innocent babies," he whispers, keeping his smile.

"Nice way to put it," I chuckle. His smile widens which makes me bite my lip to stop myself from grinning from his smile. I look at his neck, seeing a bright red hickey from me, a smirk falling on my lips.

"Take your shirt off," I blurt out, not even thinking about anything.

"Um..why?" he grabs the shirt collar, waiting for me to answer before he does it.

"Just do it," I roll my eyes in a playful manor. He pulls the shirt off his head, his pants covering his legs but the band of his boxers was sticking out. His sharp V lines shape his hips which made my eyes trail to his abs. Then I get a view of his chest. He has scratches all over him, hickeys surrounding his collar bones and around near his shoulders. "Oh my god, shit I'm sorry," I cringe, he looks down at his own chest.

"Oh...that's what Simon noticed," he chuckles. "It's okay, it's a turn on honestly," he nods, leaning back on his hands. I reach my small hand out and run my fingertips over the small marks, he doesn't even flinch from it.

"Does it hurt?" I asked but he shakes his head.

"Nah," he shrugs.

"I've never done that before," I pull my hand away. "Turn around," I motion. He rolls over and I get a view of his muscular back with 3 massive scratches down his back. 3 on each side. I gasp and cup my mouth, reaching my free hand out to touch them. He smirks and looks over his shoulder at me. "Bloody hell, were you dragged up a mountain?" I cringe again.

"Nope, by you," he flips around quickly so he lays in front of me. He then pats his hips, asking for me to straddle him. I sit high on my knees and gently sit on his crotch, his bare chest glowing hickeys.

"They're really bad," I run my hand over them again.

"Not really," he shrugs it off.

Does this guy have a pain kink or something?

"They look bad though,"

"You have some too," he sits back on his hands, reaching a free hand to go over the one on my collar bone and on my neck arch.

"I have a way to get rid of them though," I grin.

"Wait really? How?"

"I always have a metal spoon in my freezer which I put on there for a minute and it should be close to disappearing, then I cover it with makeup, or I just wait for them to go away if they aren't in a totally noticeable spot," I explain.

"That's smart," he grins.

"Yeah, I am pretty smart," I look into his eyes. They were such a vibrant blue. The colour of the ocean and bright as the sun. They were crystal clear, alamos like I could see right through them. He hand a darker blue ring around the pupil.

He nods, his lips folded in a line. His lips were a pinky red colour, they were soft as clouds and very easy to kiss. The more I stare at them, the more I can feel them in my own because I'm zoned out. When I finally zone back in, I notice he kissed me and I was already kissing him back with my hands cupping his jaw.

//
ima leave it here.

ugh, yay they finally went public also wtf niall has a kink????????? ;)

reference for how big Abby is^^

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

594 33 11
''Who the fuck is Ricky?'' What happens when fire and ice meet? Will ice melt, or will he even get colder to protect himself for the warmth of fire? ...
14.4K 196 40
Aisley has had a good time and .. a bad time in her life. As she tries to forget all her regretful mistakes. She tries to make everyone happy. But wh...
233K 4K 40
Ever wonder what it's like to be Niall or Louis wife? Or being pregnant with Liam and Harry? This is what this preference is. It's about having a bab...
2.2K 111 22
One direction...the biggest boy band in world. Constantly in the public's eye. Harry is a member of that boy band and he's hiding a huge secret. He's...