The Betrayed Demon King Izuku...

Door T2f4ddg

Izuku Yagi the ninth wielder of one for all was living a peaceful life. He was the stepson of Toshinori Yagi(... Meer

Bio
Chapter 1: Betrayal
Bio 2
Chapter 2: Melissa and Awakening
Chapter 3: Rise of the Demon King Part 1
Chapter 4: Rise of the Demon King Part 2
Lady Nagant and Deal
Chapter 6: Home and Reunion
Chapter 8: Return of the King
Announcement(New Story)
Christmas
Chapter 9: Magic and Future plans
Chapter 10: Press conference and Domination of the Underworld

Chapter 7: Truth revealed and Confession

13.3K 187 51
Door T2f4ddg

Izuku-"talking"

Nezu-'thinking'

All Might-"I AM HERE"

Izuku Demonic Voice-"Bow before me mongrel."

*action*

Author POV

Its been 6 months since Melissa and Eri's visit to Izuku's castle. During this time Melissa told Aizawa and those who believed in Izuku about his situation so they didn't put much effort in trying to gather evidence for Izuku. Izuku's company started to become popular very fast and became the top 2 company in Japan and in top 25 in the world. For the weekend Melissa and Eri were staying at Izuku's castle. Right now, Melissa is looking at the sky at night sitting at the edge with Izuku approaching her from behind.

 Izuku-"Looks like someone can't sleep."

Melissa-"Oh hey Izuku."

Izuku-"What are you doing here?"

Melissa-*looking at the sky*"Just looking at the stars."

Izuku-"You know there is no point in hiding. I know you are disturbed about something."

Melissa-"I was thinking about the difference between both of our lives even though both of us were quirkless."

Izuku-"Melissa we have talked about this.You don't have to blame yourself."

Melissa-"Why shouldn't I? I was never ridiculed and neglected! My dreams were never crushed instead people encouraged me! But when I saw you I saw only pain and loneliness. Why didn't I get treated like that?"*crying*

Izuku-*hugs her*"Look Melissa its not your fault that I went through that. I was just born in the wrong place at the wrong time. Its just you were lucky to have a great father who helped you out when you needed it."

Melissa-"B-but-"

Izuku-"Its not your fault. Maybe fate wanted me to go through that path to show me the truth of the world. It wanted me to do something about it by making me go through pain and suffering. If I was never neglected then I would have never be here and would have never seen the darkside of this world with my own eyes. Its not like anybody cares."

Melissa-"No that it not true Izuku. Your friends care about you, Eri cares about you, I care about you."

Izuku-"Why would you care about me?"

Melissa-"Because I love you Izuku!!"

Melissa realized what she said and started to blush like crazy. Izuku on the other hand was shocked and had a small blush on his face. He was trying to think of what he just heard?

Melissa-"I-I-I"

Suddenly Izuku kissed Melissa on the lips. Melissa was shocked but soon kissed back. After 5 minutes of them making out they separated from each other to breathe.

Izuku-"Does that make us a couple?"

Melissa*blushing*"Yes, yes it does Izuku!!!"

Melissa then again started to kiss Izuku but before it could escalate any further they heard someone coughing. They stopped kissing each other and look towards the source of the noise and they saw LN and Albina standing looking at them.

LN-"So, should we come at another time?"

Albina-"Sorry for the intrusion my lord but I got informed by the black crows you send to follow Shigaraki that he is making a move tomorrow morning."

Even though Izuku didn't like that he was rudely interrupted but as the matter of Shigaraki came, he knew that he has to go. He looked at Melissa and said.

Izuku-"I am sorry my love but I have to go."

Melissa-"Its fine Izuku."

Soon after that Izuku headed to the throne room and sat at his throne as Albina told Izuku about the movements of Shigaraki.

Izuku POV

After Albina told me everything the intel I got. I understood that Shigaraki is going to reveal my innocence in front of the world tomorrow and he is trying to recruit one of All for one's subordinates named Gigantomachia.*smirks* Tomorrow is going to be entertaining.

Izuku-"Let the show begin!"

Timeskip to tomorrow's morning

Author POV

 In a dark room an unknown figure is sitting on the chair and in front of him is a camera. That person has a decapitated hand on his face and looking at the camera in front of him with a mischievous smile.

???-"Dabi turn on the camera."

Dabi did as he said and turned on the camera as he went live. All the news channels were hacked and the entire thing was being broadcast all across Japan. In UA all of students and staff members were watching the broadcast at the time as the man on the chair started to speak.

???-"Hello heroes and fellow people. As you may know me as Tomura Shigaraki the leader of the League of Villains. Today we are here to discuss about a certain individual. This individual is an UA student who was accused of stealing files from UA but this individual isn't any ordinary individual. He is the son of All Might and his name is Izuku Yagi. A few months ago we used the help of one of our associates named Himiko Toga. Her quirk gives her the ability to take someone's appearance. So, we used her quirk to take Izuku Yagi's appearance and steal UA files and frame him."

Shigaraki-" Now, the real point is that UA never believed him and threw him into Tartarus prison without enough evidence and not even giving him any parole. Only due to a video his friends and teachers betrayed him so easily. Even his own father All Might betrayed him and turned his back to the kid. This is the type of heroes that you people give your faith in. They turn their backs on their own friends and family then how could you imagine of them protecting you then? We shall meet again heroes. Good bye~!!"

After the broadcast, many people started to question if the heroes can keep them safe or should they believe in heroes? News reporters started to gather in front of the gates of UA and demanded answers form the heroes. The UA staff were in a turmoil. The people outside were shouting and they couldn't control the press. Things were getting out of hand. The Yagi family were devastated that they betrayed their son/brother for the second time. Bakugou didn't care either way. All the people who didn't believe in Izuku were depressed and ashamed of themselves. Urabitc- Uraraka felt bad that she betrayed Izuku and wanteed to apologize to him. Izuku's real friends were really happy that they get to him and curious of how he looks? Aizawa on the other hand had a smirk on his face the entire time. Nezu quickly called a meeting for everyone to be present there.

Nezu-*sigh*"Mic how is the situation outside?"

Mic-"Things are not looking good at all. All the reporters are angry and demanding an explanation."

Nezu-"By Shigaraki confirming Izuku's innocence we have to go to Tartarus prison to bring him back."

Aizawa-"I am coming with you to see problem child." 'But also to see your despaired faces.'

 All Might-"I AM COMING AS WELL."

Inko-"I am coming as well to see my baby boy."

Aizawa just glares as Ass Might and his wife but quickly composes himself. Nezu thinks about it and agreed.

Nezu-"Midnight you are also coming."

Midnight-"Yes sir."

As they leave and head towards the Tartarus prison. On the other side Izuku order's the warden to escort them to his castle.

Timeskip

After they all arrived in front of Tartarus prison. Nezu saw the warden standing in front of the gate. All of them got out of the car and headed towards the warden.

Warden-"Hello Nezu."

Nezu-"Hello Warden XXXX."

Nezu-"May I ask you to take us to Izuku."

Warden-*sigh*"Follow me."

All of them followed the warden towards a car. All Might looked confused and asked the warden.

All Might-"WHY ARE WE GOING TOWARDS THE CAR?"

Warden-"Because Lord Izuku is not at Tartarus prison."

His answer made all of them confused and raised concerns of why was Izuku not in Tartarus prison? Why is the warden calling him by Lord? But none of them questioned him due to them seeing his nervous and anxious face. They got inside of the car and drove towards Musutafu.

Soon they reached their destination which was in front of the forest in Musutafu. Nezu questioned Warden about why he brought them here?

Warden-"You will soon find out."

 Then they reached a giant castle which were guarded by what looked liked to be black skeletons with blue glowing eyes. They also noticed the big weapons on top of the castle walls. All of them were shocked to see that a castle like this existed in Musutafu. Then suddenly a skeleton started to come towards them. All of them got into their battle stances. But then the warden walked towards the skeleton and bowed before it.

Warden-"I have brought them here as you wished."

The skeleton nodded and motioned the others to follow him. This caused them to get out of their battle stance and follow the skeleton but they kept their guard up. As they followed the skeletons, all of them saw many other skeletons either guarding other places and some of them cleaning the place. Soon, they made it to the a giant gate which had 2 giant statues with swords beside it. The door opened and they entered the place. They saw someone sitting on the throne and in front of him were other people who were sitting at right angle to the person on the throne.(basically they are in front of Izuku and are facing at right angles. Melissa and Eri on the right side while LN, Bella and Albina on the left side of Izuku) They looked closely and recognized some of them.

Nezu recognized Melissa, Eri and Lady Nagant. All Might, Inko and Midnight recognized only Melissa and Eri. Aizawa on the other hand recognized both Melissa and Eri but also some of the others like Bella(Eri told him about her) and Lady Nagant. When he looked towards the person on the throne and started to think who he was?

All Might-"MELISSA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Melissa-"Before you talk to me, I would recommend you to give some respect to the king."

All of them looked towards the person sitting on the throne. He had very long hair, a handsome face, horns on his head and was wearing a black shirt, grey suit with a black coat. Suddenly they all felt sudden pressure and fell to their knees(except Aizawa but he felt the pressure). Nezu and the others slowly looked as the person while being scared especially Nezu as his animal instincts were telling him to run away for his life. He couldn't move like he was completely cornered. Then Aizawa realized the person in front of him was none other than Izuku.

Aizawa-"Is-s t-that you p-problem child?"

Suddenly the pressure was lift off from the others as they were able to breathe. The person smiled and answered.

Izuku-"Its nice to meet you again sensei."*smiled more*

Aizawa for the first time smiles which wasn't a smirk but a real smile. He was glad that he was able to see Izuku again and to see him safe and happy. While the others were shocked that the person in front of them was the one and only Izuku but he changed a lot.

Aizawa-"What happened to you problem child?"

Izuku-"Well after I was send to Tartarus prison, suddenly one day I awakened my quirk which is called Demon King. It gives the ability of immortality, the ability to create and destroy anything I want and strength beyond even the blond ape in front of me and even more. "

Aizawa and the others were shocked of Izuku's power and knew that if he wanted then he could have destroyed cities with his power. Izuku's smile suddenly disappeared with a hateful expression as he looked towards the others with a disgust look on his face.

Izuku-"Now tell me what do you want rat?"

to be continued.............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Sorry for the late update. I may not be able to upload chapters more often due to my exams coming soon. So, see you next time. Bye~!!!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

90.1K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
205K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
919K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
441K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...