amor na máfia

By JosieS11

Book one in the Ricci Men. Lara is an innocent girl in his eyes but neither of them knew that she wasn't that... More

Part one: Chapter 1-Introductions
Chapter 2-sorvete
Chapter 3-festa
Chapter 4- Strano
Chapter 5-flores
Chapter 6-Jantar
Chapter 7- Parque
Chapter 8-Pior encontro
Chapter 9-Folga
Chapter 10-Encontro
Chapter 11-Controllo dei precedenti
Chapter 12- O sucesso
Chapter 13-Dramática
Chapter 14-Abuso
Chapter 15-Incazzata
Chapter 16-Dia das Bruxas
Chapter 17- Namorado
Chapter 18-Pranzo
Chapter 19-Doente
Chapter 20-Chamadas noturnas
Chapter 21-Melhor
Chapter 22-Tempestade
Chapter 23- Abraços
Chapter 24- Feira de diversões
Chapter 25- Pernoitar
Chapter 26- James
Chapter 27- Emozioni
Chapter 28- Ação de graças
Chapter 29- Forte
Chapter 30- Banho
Chapter 31- Tchau
Chapter 32- Os Pais
Chapter 33- Você Está?
Chapter 34- Dormire
Chapter 35- Primeira Vez
Chapter 36- Doccia
Chapter 37- Eu te amo
Chapter 38- Raiva
Chapter 39- Sexo
Chapter 40- Queda de energia
Chapter 41- Mentirosa?
Chapter 42- Rabbia
Chapter 43- Seis dias
Chapter 44- Depois de
Chapter 45- Natal
Chapter 46- Tchau Nova York
Part 2: Chapter 1- new characters
Chapter 2- Vida Nova
Chapter 3- Cresciuto
Chapter 4- Dia De Piscina
Chapter 5- Acessórios
Chapter 6- Preparação
Chapter 7- Baile
Chapter 8- O Incómodo
Chapter 9- A Direita
Chapter 10- Hurt
Chapter 11- Traidora
Chapter 12- Pavor
Chapter 13- Adoção
Chapter 14- Invasão
Chapter 15- De volta pra você
Chapter 16- Não se foi mais
Chapter 17- Estresse pós-traumático
Chapter 18- Pai
Chapter 19- O Pesadelo
Chapter 20- Chamada Telefónica
Chapter 21- Sequestrada
Chapter 22- A Descer
Chapter 23- Eu lembro
Chapter 24- Seguida
Chapter 25- Melhor amiga
Chapter 26- Juntos novamente
Chapter 27- A corrida em
Chapter 28- Armas
Chapter 29- Brasil caiu
Chapter 30- Uma forma de dor
Chapter 31- Diverso
Chapter 32- Guerra
Chapter 33- Casa segura
Chapter 34- O Acordo
Chapter 35- A Conversa
Chapter 36- Grata
Chapter 37- Preparando
Chapter 38- Tchau
EPILOGUE
Extra chapter 1
Extra chapter 3
Extra chapter 4
Extra chapter 5

Extra chapter 2

2.1K 49 4
By JosieS11

Lara's POV
May 8th

I wake up in my hotel room with Alannah. She's still fast asleep, her body clung to mine.

I sat up slowly and carefully, to be reminded how alone I truly am.

On people's weddings, they're surrounded by their friends and family.

My mom are dad both dead. Claudia, Arabella, Carter, dead.

I still have James, Nicole and David thank god but it's kind of sad. It's definitely a clear reminder.

Alannah suddenly becomes unsettled and I look down and hold her hand. Hey eyes spring open and her eyes bore into mine. Not creepy.

"Hi bub." I smile and so does. "You're getting married." She jumps up.

A knock on the door has her rushing for the door and trying to open it.

I open the door to James and Nicole. "Hi." I smile and they rush in.

"Let's get you ready." Nicole says squeezing my hands.

****
"Stop." I say to Nicole who was on the verge of tears. "Sorry sorry." She says fanning her face.

"You look like a princess." Alannah says leaning in to kiss me. "Thank you bub." I say and kiss her cheek.

"How's Jax?" I ask James and he nods. "He looks like a prince." Alannah says and I smile.

There isn't a doubt in my mind that Jax would leave me at the altar and there is no way in hell, I'd leave him.

"We should probably get going." Nicole says and I nod. I lean down to pick Alannah up but Nicole swats at my hands. "She can walk." She says and Alannah pouts.

"It's nothing about you, but her dress." Nicole says and Alannah grabs my hand and nods slowly.

"I'm not going to lie to you." James says as he walks with me. "I never thought you'd get married." He says and I roll my eyes. "Im serious. The way you were before Jax. I was adamant I would have to save your sorry ass at 27." He says and I scoff.

"Are you ready?" Nicole asks Alannah and Alannah nods. "I'll give the queue and everyone will follow suit." Nicole says before rushing away.

"Lara?" Amara says and I spin to look at her. "Jesus Christ." She says covering her mouth. "You look... amazing. God! Being a bride suits you." She says and I smile.

"I've gotta go. I'll see you in there." She says kissing my cheek.

Me and Jax decided against bridesmaids and groomsmen. He has Gio and I have James. They're the only people we'll have there.

"Are you ready narna?" I ask and she smiles. "Of course." She smiles and I take a deep breath.

Once Alannah follows her queue, everything feels real. "I'll see you in there, Fernandez." James says and kisses my cheek before walking towards the aisle as well.

"I bet he's loving the attention." David says as he hooks his arm with mine. "James? Definitely." I smile.

"Sometimes I think that boy was born with to get attention." He jokes as we near the door.

"Oh god." I say and David smiles at me. "Thank you." He says and I raise an eyebrow. "For choosing me for this." He says and I smile. "You and Nicole. You've done a lot for me and Alannah." I say and he smiles.

"You're like my daughter Lara." He says and I smile. "Thank you. For everything." I say and he nods and kisses my cheek. "I'm glad your happy. You deserve it. I admit, I didn't want you and Jax together but it was inevitable." He says and I try and bite my lips.

"Don't ruin your makeup. Let's get you married." David says ushering me down the aisle with arms linked.

"That. Is the look of love." David says and I glance from the flowers in my hands to Jax. Who was watching me walk towards him. He had the happiest expression I've ever seen him have.

Jax takes a step towards us and David hands me to him. "I still don't care who you are. I'll kill you if you hurt her." He says before walking to sit with his wife.

Jax holds my hands out infront of us and leads me back to where he was previously stood.

"Hai un aspetto mozzafiato." He whispers in Italian and I raise an eyebrow. "He said you look beautiful. Breath taking to be exact." Gio leans forward and says and I have to hold in a laugh.

"Thank you, Gio." I smile and he nods before leaning back.

****
The night was long but before I could head back to my hotel room, I ended up in an office looking room with Mr Ricci, Jax, Gio and Marco.

Jax and I sent Alannah with Amara to bed and she did exactly that. She's gotten better at sleeping alone. She still has random nightmares here and there.

Jax puts his arm around my waist and I lean into him. "We've looked over each contract, with Lawyers everything. Nothing will catch you out." Mr Ricci says. I look up at Marco and he nods.

I pick up my contract and begin to read over it, nothing did really catch me out.

"Wait?" I ask confused and everyone turns to me. "I'm not allowed to breast feed?" I ask Jax looks from me to his dad.

"Not your first boy. No. He needs to be connected to Jax and if you breast feed him he's going to bond with you." Mr Ricci says and I cover my mouth so I can try and act not shocked.

"That's not important. Lara if you want to breast feed, you can." Jax says and his dad stiffens. "Jax. She can't." His dad says and Jax squeezes my knee.

"Why not? Mom breastfed me." He points out. "Yeah but your mom wasn't running a different mafia." His dad lets out and I sigh.

"Look. The point is that you're both gonna be running a mafia, okay?" He starts. "When you have kids, if Lara breastfeeds the first boy he's going to be more attached to her. Therefore leading to him wanting to run Lara's mafia or joining both of them together." His dad says and I nod. "You're jumping to conclusions." Jax sighs.

"It's okay." I say squeezing Jax's hand on my knee. "It's not." Jax says and I raise an eyebrow. "It is." I confirm and then Jax sends his dad an awful glare before kissing my cheek.

Jax picks up his pen and signs the contract whilst keeping his hand on my thigh. Once he had finished signing he kisses my cheek. I smile at him before looking up at Marco. He nods and I pick up the pen and proceed to sign the contract.

Once I put the pen down, Jax squeezes my thigh before standing up. He finishes of his drink and then puts his hand out for me to take. My hand slides into his and I stand up beside him. "Goodnight." Jax says and walks beside me out of the room.

We walk to the elevator and head to our room.

"Mrs Ricci." Jax says and I take the smallest sip of champagne. I'm not Mrs Ricci, I'm not changing my last name. I'm just adding Jax's last name. But I'm not gonna correct him, not today.

"You look so beautiful." He says moving my hair off of my face. "So beautiful." He says before leaning down to kiss me.

"You're legally mine now." He says and I smile up at him. "I was always yours." I say and he smirks. "Too right you were." He says and I lean up to kiss him.

"I love you." I say and before I could press my lips to his, he moves away. "I love you more." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Are you sure Gio and Amara don't mind having Alannah?" I ask and he nods. "Amara and Gio are so excited and my mom will be there too. She'll be okay. You need this." He says and I suck in a breath. "We." I add and he raises an eyebrow.

"I've got so much more more free reign then you do. She's better now. Amara has us on speed dial and her therapist's number is on the fridge. Plus James is right down the road. She'll be okay." He says and I lean towards his chest.

"This will be the longest I've been away from her, since-"

"I know. I know." He says cutting me off and kissing my forehead. "Gio and my dad are there. She's safe. You've dealt with security yourself. Everything is fine Lara. Relax." He says and leans down to kiss my neck.

"Jax." I whine and he pulls back and meets my eyes. "I love you." He starts. "But it's taking everything in me not to rip this dress off of you and devour you and I want to do that. But you're putting a damper on the situation." He says and I flatten my lips.

"Now." He says sliding the strap of my dress down and starts kissing my collarbone. He moves his hands to the back of my dress and unzips it, letting it pool on the floor. I go to step out of it but Jax slides his hands to my waist, keeping me still. "Jump." He says against my neck, sending shivers throughout my body.

Jax holds me against him and I meet his eyes. I connect our lips and pin our bodies as close together as possible.

"I'm so sorry." Jax whispers against my lips.

"For what?" I ask as he looks directly into my eyes, holding my gaze.

"For everything I've ever done that's hurt or upset you. I'm so lucky." He answers.

I rest my forehead against his and keep my arms around his neck.

"That doesn't matter now. Look how far we've come." I smile and he just nods. "But thank you anyway." I say and he flashes a shy smile. Shy????

"What's gotten into you?" I ask and he shrugs. "I just really love my wife." He says and I place a kiss to his lips.

"I love you." I say and he places me on the bed.

"You're more then welcome to show me." He says and I scoff.

"Once you lose a few items you're more than welcome to join me, but till then no." I say and he rolls his eyes playfully whilst tugging off his tie.

I help him unbutton his shirt and he then joins me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
29.6K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
297K 6.7K 63
*Some scenes include physical abuse* Hope Ficci is a 19 year old girl from New York. One night away with her best friend reveals secrets that she has...
211K 3.2K 42
♡Camryn Miller thought a lot of things. She thought Her boss hated her, she thought she hated her boss, little did she know that everything she thoug...