Six leaf Clover~ Black Clover...

By Courts44

A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her be... More

Information~
Chapter One~ Grimoire
Chapter Two~ Exam Part One
Chapter Three~ Exam Part Two
Chapter Four~ Black Bulls
Chapter Five~ Noelle
Chapter Six~ Moonga
Chapter Seven~ Black Market
Chapter Eight~ Dungeon
Chapter Nine~ Truth
Chapter Ten~ Wizard King
Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving
Chapter Twelve~ Undead
Chapter Thirteen~ Coma
Chapter Fourteen~ Memories
Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake
Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer
Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day
Chapter Eighteen~ Spark
Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal
Chapter Twenty~ Returning
Chapter Twenty One~ Father
Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit
Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya
Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple
Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto
Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms
Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest
Chapter Thirty One~ Fana
Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars
Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck
Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival
Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!
Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony
Chapter Thirty Eight~ The King
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Mereoleona
Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs
Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam
Chapter Forty Three~ Team I
Chapter Forty Four~ Langris
Announcement~
Chapter Forty Five~ Asta
Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno
Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date
Chapter Forty Eight~ Results
Chapter Forty Nine~ Assemble
Chapter Fifty~ Grouped
Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate
Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes
Chapter Fifty Three~ Getting her back
Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All
Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect
Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht
Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage
Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry
Chapter Fifty Nine~ Three More
Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone
Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel
Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf
Chapter Sixty Three~ The First Wizard King
Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her
Chapter Sixty Five~ Piece by Piece
Chapter Sixty Six~ Drifting
Chapter Sixty Seven~ Crumbling Away
Chapter Sixty Eight~ Three Kingdoms
Extra Chapter~ What the Heart wants
~After Life~

Chapter Forty One~ Zora

6K 170 77
By Courts44

Believe it or not but Y/N was actually excited to enlist for the Royal Knight exam. This is why she stood gathered with other magic knights who desired the same thing.

Everyone was waiting for the Wizard King and the King to announce the start of the selection exam.

Y/N looks around the area and notices a few familiar faces, like Asta, Yuno, Klaus, and a certain vermillion boy who was walking her way.

'Oh, great...'

" My love, are how you today" Leopold smiled brightly while placing his fisted hands on his waist. 

"Fine" She said simply.

" Great!" He almost shouted, " I have come to ask a question!"

"...Ok".

" Let us both dine together after this exam as an expression of my love towards you" Leopold went down on his knee and grabbed her hand. She could literally see the flying red hearts around him.

"Uh" The white haired female looked around the area so see if anyone else saw this dramatic act, "Sure, Just...stand up. Please!"

"YES!" He jumped up from his spot with the same grin, " Meet me by the gates. Until then my love" He kissed her hand before skipping away.

Y/N stared at the hand he just placed a kiss upon before sighing. 

' Now, I have a date with Leopold...Troublesome' She clicked her teeth.

"Heya, Yuno!" Y/N heard Asta greet Yuno from afar, " Weren't the hot springs great the other day?!" The ash blond thought back to the Bubbling volcano. 

"Yeah..." The male answered simply.

"Hot springs? What's this about Hot springs?" Mimosa blinded.

"We went a few days ago" Y/N joined in the conversation as she placed a hand on Mimosa's shoulder, " After a harsh training with the Crimson Lion Kings new Captain".

"Oh..."

" I lost to you in the race up the volcano, but I won't lose today!" Asta declared with a grin.

"Did you do some image training to prepare for when you fail today? We wouldn't want you crying" Yuno sarcastically replies.

"What?!" Asta balls his hands in a fist from anger.

" Asta! Yuno! Don't forget about me!" A familiar voice calls from behind the group.

"Leo!" Asta waves towards the vermillion boy. 

" I'm the one who us gonna pass this exam! I will make sure to impress my Love as well!" He proudly declares, " Not that I would need to, after all" He looks at Yuno, " She agreed to go on a date with me later".

"What!?" Yuno and Asta exclaimed together. 

The white haired female stays silent while trying to sneak away from the group. She grins sheepishly when she is stopped by the two raging boys.

"Haha..." She sweat dropped.

" You agreed to a date with him" Yuno hisses.

"But Y/N! You are supposed to marry me!" Asta whined while grabbing onto her arm.

"Well-"

"Thank you all for gathering here today!" Julius's voice boomed throughout the area.

' Thank the mana' Y/N thought when the two boys looked towards the Wizard King.

The Magic Knights saluted in the presence of the Wizard King.

"Now, let us begin the Royal Knights Selection exam" Julius continued earning cheers all around.

" I shall explain the details of the exam. I am royalty and this is the Royal Knights Selection Exam after all" King Augustus slowly walked besides the Wizard King, " The exam will consist of a team competition: A Magic Crystal destruction Battle Tournament!" He proudly exclaimed.

 "Team competition?" Noelle repeated in confusion.

"What kind of rules does that have?" Magna grunted.

"Huh? We aren't going head to head with each other? Don't make the rules too complicated, okay?" Asta's loud voice vibrated throughout the area.

" Oh goodness Asta. All you need to do is speak and the Crystal will explode" Y/N sighed as she tried to stop the ringing from her ears.

"The rules are simple. Protect your own teams crystal, which will be placed in your area and destroy the other teams Crystal. The first team to do this wins!" The King continues in excitement.

" You're right! That is simple! Heck yeah!" Asta shouted with pumped up fists.

" If not team is able to destroy a crystal within the thirty minutes time limit, the one that has done the most damage to it's target wins!" King Augustus added while lifting his scepter in the air. He opened his mouth to continue but his mind went blank as he forgot what to say, "Er...We've chosen this format because...Um...Let me see" He murmured as his forehead built up sweat.

Julius notices that he was having a hard time so he decided to give him a hand.

"In the battle against the Eye of the Midnight Sun, several squads will have to work together" The Wizard King explained, " We thought this would be the best strategy skills you'll need at times like that, rather than simple fighting with brute force".

"Precisely!" The King shouted in agreement.

"This means we would need to team up with people from other squads" Y/N thought out loud.

"Now lets announce the teams..." The Wizard King stated just as Visual Transmission magic appeared in front of everyone. The teams consisted of three Magics Knights listed downwards.

"Let's see, I'm with Mimosa!" Asta was glad that was with someone he knew.

"I'm with Asta! I'm so happy! But I need to concentrate on this exam!" The vermillion girl began to panic.

" Sortta?" The white haired female read from the transmission magic, " Why does that name sound familiar?"

"Xerx Lugner? Who the heck is that?" Asta questioned at the unfamiliar name.

Suddenly, A crimson haired male appeared above the edge the Magic Knight Colosseum. He was holding a Purple Orca Magic Knight robe in his hand.

"Oh, my bad! I'm a little late!" He waved his non used hand at them and jumps next to the Wizard King. 

If that wasn't bad enough, he proceeds to wrap an arm around Julius shoulder and grins, showing his sharp teeth.

"But I bet our great Wizard King will forgive me for being a little bit late." He playfully stated while staring at the Wizard King.

"Who is that guy?" The ash blond questions.

"I'm Xerx Lugner. It's a pleasure" He introduces with a closed eye smile.

The white haired female narrowed his eyes at the red head. He just looked too..Fake.

"Man, I just happened to run into a little old lady in distress. I helped her out since I'm a Magic Knight so I ended up a little late. My bad!" He patted the Wizard Kings shoulder.

" I see. Is the old lady alright?" Julius asked ignoring the inappropriate behavior. He knew who the red head really was. Xerx Lugner wasn't his real name.

Zora Ideale was his real name. He is the son if the first peasant Magic Knight in the kingdom. The Wizard King was just a simple Magic Knight at the time when he knew Zora's Father.

"Yup! She's doing great!" Zora chirped.

The Magic Knights below began to glare at the red head from how he was treating the Wizard King. They started to murmur about how rude he was.

Marx couldn't tolerate this unnecessary behavior anymore as he gathered some mana on his right palm.

"Step away, you cur" He warns seriously. Zora jumps away when he notices the concentrated mana from Marx.

"Hey, come on now. That's not very nice. What's the big idea?" Zora playfully even points to his Magic Knight robe.

Marx narrows his eyes at his robe.

Xerx Lugner is the Vice Captain of the Purple Orca Magic Knight Squad. He is a nobleman with a ice magic. He is a tall man with purple hair.

As far as Marx knew, Xerx is calm and collected, a total opposite from this Crimson haired male.

"That would be my line. Xerx Lugner? But th-" Marx was stopped by Julius from revealing the truth, " Wizard King?" He arched a brow.

"What are you trying to pull, you bastard? How dare you act like that after arriving late?" One of the Magic Knights spoke in irritation.

"The Wizard King is one of the only guys Sis respects!" Sol stated anger.

"What do you think you are doing to the Wizard King?!" Asta didn't like the Crimson haired male so far.

Zora and Y/N made eye contact. The white haired female scoffs when the red head winked at her.

"Now, Now. Calm down, everyone..." Julius lift both of his hands, trying to clam everyone down.

The red head tore his eyes from the purple eyed female and smirked towards the other Magic Knights.

"Oh right. I guess everyone respects the Wizard King. But I don't. Don't push your values on me, you worthless rabble" Zora puts the Purple Orca's robe on.

"Looks like he gave himself a quite the makeover after that long expedition of his" The Wizard king let out a chuckle, ignoring the fact that he isn't really Xerx.

"This is not a laughing matter, Sir!" Marx scolded him. Julius just shook his head and continued with the Selection Exam.

Zora takes notice of his team mate who was standing next to the white haired female he saw before. He approaches him and holds out his hand in greeting.

"Well, it looks like we're on the same team, so let's get along" He made a closed eyed smile.

Y/N looked at the red head from the corner of her eye and once again made eye contact with the male when he opens his eyes. A weird tension built from between them.

"Sure" Asta hesitated but decided to accept the handshake. Suddenly something stinky lingers in his nostrils making his eyes widen.

"That Stinks!" Asta gasped making Zora break eye contact once again. The red head started laughing from how the ash blond fell for his prank.

"The Stinkiest bug in all the Clover Kingdom, The rainbow Stinkbug!" He proudly stated.

" I'm being assaulted by the scent of the rainbow!" Asta cried, " Are you even trying to get along with me?!" He pointed at the laughing red head.

" Of course not. Why would I bother getting along with an airhead with moronic face, who is a hyperactive dumbass, too" Zora answered bluntly.

The Red head once again puts the bug under the males nostrils making the ash blond shiver from the odor. He immediately removed the bug away from him. 

" You are just a noisy shrimp" Zora flicked Asta's forehead.

"That's pretty smelly" Luck cheered.

Zora turned and noticed that the female that was once there left and now the blond smiling male stood in her spot.

"Why you! You jerk with the cool looking thing wrapped around your face!" Asta shouted in irritation.

Y/N stood away from the weird crimson male and decided to stand next to Yuno instead. 

"Hey Yuno" She nudged the male with her shoulder.

The black haired male turned to the female who was giving him a teasing smile.

"Yes".

" Can I go your back. I haven't done that in a long time" The female tried to think about when was the last time she ever rested on his back.

Things surely have changed.

Yuno's heart started beating a little faster. Bending down, he gestured for her to go on his back.

Y/N cheered mentally as jumped on his back and wrapped her arms and legs around him. The black haired male stood up and held onto her legs to hold her up.

" Hey haven't you forgotten about me?" The king popped from behind Julius.

" Alright everyone. Have you confirmed your teams?" Julius asked everyone.

Everyone started to find there respective teammates except for Y/N who stood on Yuno's back. Turning her head she saw her teammates and noticed the familiar looking male with dirty blond hair and brown eyes.

' Wasn't he the once I fought with in the Magic Knight exams' She suddenly thought.

She was in Team I with Sortta Diget, and Fallin Caddel.

'Who named them' Was her first thought when she saw there names.

" Alright let's head over to the main stage. Cob I am counting on you" The Wizard King gestures to the male with a pink afro.

"Yes, Yes sir!" Cob Portaport is one of the Magic Knights under the Wizard King. He using spatial magic to make something that looked like a door.

"Whoa! Spatial Magic" Asta gasped in amazement.

The Magic Knights started to enter the spatial magic that lead to the location to the said examination. 

"Right this way! Have fun!" Cob said with excitement. 

'Well, here we go'.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author Notes: Thank you for all your support! I'm glad everyone is enjoying this fanfiction! Chapter Forty Two coming soon~

Sorry I didn't update sooner. Wattpad was messing with me yesterday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 4.7K 51
What if Asta met Nacht after he got his grimoire? And what if Asta had 2 grimoires? What kind of drastic change will happen if this happens. Black Cl...
203K 7.3K 123
Ranked #1 04/02/20 , 14/03/20 , 27/05/20 , 12/09/20 , 08/10/20; 16/09/20; 13/10/20 , 20/12/20 , 10/10/21 , 04/11/21 , 24/11/21 , 09/01/22 , 19/01/22...
22.5K 483 23
-A Black Clover Fanfiction -A Yuno X OC Fanfiction Another foreigner somehow ended up on the shores of the Clover Kingdom. This time, it's a five...
673 17 2
Since young, it has been Asteria's, nickname Asta, dream to become the Wizard King. Only problem is she has no magic to speak of, unlike her childhoo...