ShiVi: A Collection Of Short...

By spellboundsatchel

Compilation of one shots of ShiVi from the serial Pandya Store. Some originals, some alternate versions of ex... More

author's note
one last time
realistic suhaag raat
shock laga? (part 1)
shock laga? (part 2)
shock laga (part 3)
i'll be there for you (part 1)
i'll be there for you (part 2)
happy birthday
sada hua santra (drabble)
baingan (drabble)
dil chahta hai
cuddles and chocolates
living for you (drabble)
beginning, middle and end
in your arms (part 1)
in your arms (part 2)
drama queen (part 1)
drama queen (part 2)
drama queen (part 3)
boss baby: secured (drabble)
boss baby (bonus)
tuesday night miracles (part 1)
tuesday night miracles (part 2)
aarzoo
darkhaast
trying
trying (bonus part)
mere humnava
dos oruguitas
dil ko tujhpe pyaar
daayre
ice cream pandya (drabble)
aarzoo
bippity-boppity-boo (drabble)
bin tere

o meri jaan

3.5K 178 25
By spellboundsatchel

I don't like Disha. So, here's something i personally enjoyed imagining.

...

Raavi walked off the stage, announcing Disha and Shiva as the best couple of Somnath, in fury and heartbreak, away from the crowd tot the stands behind.

Just as she walked away, Krish announced a water break of 10-15 minutes, joking about how he needs to be hydrated as the anchor to diffuse the situation.

She stood at the back, as she watched Shiva, clad in his three piece suit, walk off the stage, with that daayan trailing behind him, smile plastered on her face.

Raavi looked wistfully from a distance, as Shiva picked up a glass of juice from the food counter, on the opposite side of the ground, while she stood near the drapery that no one notices.

Just like how she couldn't notice, that what she wanted was always in front of her. With her, beside her. For the last 10 years.

But she lost that chance. He was going to be someone else's, just like how Suman wanted.

She sighed, trying to dull out the ache in her chest, just as she came and stood next to her.

Disha. That daayan.

....

Disha had always wanted Shiva. She had first seen him working in front of the store 2 years ago, and he had a body to die for. Those abs, those muscles, that chiseled jawline.

The strength those arms and fingers could have-

From that day onwards, she knew she wanted him. All that mattered is that he was a good looking man, she'd mellow down his anger, she was sure.

But he got married to Raavi, and her heart broke. Not for long. Within two months, Shiva and Raavi filed for a divorce. And as soon as she heard that Suman was looking for a bride, she pestered Kanta Kaki into telling Suman about her.

She felt over the moon with everything that happened. Suman loved her, and was ready to get Shiva married to her.

But there was one problem: Raavi

Disha couldn't care less about her, but every time Shiva was around her, he'd always be looking at Raavi, he wouldn't give an ounce of attention to her.

Even on stage, when she hugged him, he pushed her off and kept looking at Raavi.

And this bothered Disha. So she decided to take care of the problem.

...

"Hi Raavi! You're okay na?" Disha asked, eerily cheerful.

Raavi nodded with a small smile looking elsewhere, as Disha looked in the same direction.

"Shiva kitna handsome lag raha hai ye suit mein! Mai toh dekh ke hi flat ho gayi." Disha exclaimed.

"Haa. Hai toh." Raavi replied non chalantly.

"Tum dekhna, humare reception pe, isse bhi zyaada hot dikhega Shiva." She dreamily said, snapping Raavi out of her reverie.

"Res-reception?" Raavi stuttered.

"Haa, bas Shiva haa bolde, toh humari shaadi final ho jaayegi. Tum aaogi na?" Disha purposely asked, expecting Raavi to get all sad and walk away forever.

Instead, she smiled sarcastically at Disha. "Disha, kya Shiva ne tumhe kabhi aise dekha hai, jaise tumne aasman mein chaand sitare lagaye ho?"

Disha frowned at her question but
nodded no.

"Kya usne kabhi tumhare liye ek anjaan ladki ke saamne stand liya hai?"

Disha nodded no again.

"Kya Shiva ne kabhi aansu bahaaye hai, kyuki tumhari jaan khatre mein hai?"

Disha's eyes widened, as she remembered the almost fire accident with Suman. And Shiva hadn't spared a look at Disha, to see if she was alright.

"Kya usne tumhare aas paas kabhi bhi comfortable feel kiya? Comfort chodo, ek baar dhang se smile bhi kiya hai tumhe dekh ke?"

Disha repeated her head nod, wondering where she was going with all this.

"Maine ye sab experience kiya, uski aankhon mein woh feeling dekhi hai mere liye," Raavi turned towards Disha, "tumhe kya lagta hai, woh tumse shaadi yunhi kar lega? Jab hum dono khud apni feelings se bhaag rahe hai, taaki dusre ko chot na pohoche, toh tumne kaise maan liya ki woh bhaag ke tumhare baahon mein girega?"

Enraged. Disha was enraged hearing all this. How dare this girl come and crash her hopes of marrying Shiva? She had to rid of this obstacle once and for all.

Disha looked around and found the perfect plan. Like an idiot, Raavi was standing in front of all the rusted, sharp equipment.

All she needed to do was fall on them and scratch herself.

Disha waited for the moment Raavi had her back turned, and stretched out her hands, shoving her hard.

"AAAAH!!" Raavi yelled, as she fell over the rusty equipment, the nails and sharp edges piercing through her skin, causing  her to shriek in pain.

Disha smirked and disappeared behind the curtains before anyone noticed her, unaware of the pair of eyes that had seen everything she did.

...

Shiva felt restless. Right from the moment he walked off the stage, he felt uneasy. As if something bad was about to happen.

The way Raavi walked off in anger didn't sit right with him. Something just felt off and he couldn't put a finger on it.

To calm himself down and maybe get Disha off his trail, he walked over the juice counter and grabbed a glass. But he didn't drink it, because that feeling kept creeping up his chest, throat everywhere.

Shiva glanced over the ground, and was stunned at what he saw. Raavi and Disha talking to each other? He couldn't make out any of their expressions, or talks over the distance, but they certainly can't be talking as if they were friends.

The uneasy feeling rose in his chest further, but he couldn't take his eyes off them. Them? His eyes always looked for one person only: Raavi.

Just as he was about to convince himself that they were just talking, he saw Disha push Raavi and run away.

"RAAVI!" Shiva yelled as he heard her shrieks of pain, and reached her within seconds.

She whimpered in pain as she unsuccessfully grabbed at her legs, wanting to remove the rod and nails that pierced her leg but was unable to.

She had managed to turn herself during the fall, landing on her back and the nails poking through the skin on the back of her calf.

"Raavi!" Shiva panicked, lifting her gently and placing her on his lap, "meri taraf dekh na."

"Shiva," Raavi sobbed, clutching onto the front of his shirt, "bohot dard ho raha, please isse nikaal, please please please."

The equipment had badly pierced her skin, if he took it out right now, blood wouldn't stop oozing out. So Shiva yelled for Krish to being a first aid kit, and a clean cloth.

Shiva nestled Raavi closer to him, carefully as she cried out in pain due to the shift on position. His heart pulled, seeing her in such pain, all because of that stupid woman.

"Raavi," Shiva pleaded, brushing the hair away from her face and patting her cheek, "kuch nahi hoga tujhe. Mai hoon na, dard abhi chala jaayega, dekh Krish dawai leke aa gaya. Abhi theek ho jaayega, thoda sabr rakh, haa?"

She nodded, tears streaming down her face, as Shiva wiped them away and Krish handed him the Dettol and cloth.

Shiva carefully pulled out the rod, and each and every nail that pierced her leg. With every nail he removed, she winced, and it was as if someone took those nails and stabbed his heart instead.

He poured the Dettol on the cloth, and slowly wiped at the infected area, which had started clotting and bruising now.

"Shiva nahi, please," Raavi sobbed. Her hand went around his neck, gripping it in pain as she buried her face in his shoulder, "bohot jal raha hai, please aur nahi, please."

Shiva shushed her and cleaned her multiple wounds, as she whimpered into his chest. He tore at the ends of her dress and began to tie them around the wounds tight. Just then, the whole Pandya Family came, and along with them Disha.

" Oh my god, Raavi! Are you okay?!" Disha faked her concern, and stepped forward to help her.

"HATT!" Shiva pointed his finger at her. "DOOR HATT, Raavi ke paas bhi mat aana!" He warned her, as Disha stood rooted in her spot.

"Ae Shiva, ye kya tareeka hai apni hone waali biwi se baat karne ka?" Suman yelled at Shiva.

"Dekha maine tujhe, Raavi ko dhakka maarte hue, besharam aurat!" Shiva yelled, hugging Raavi close to him and ignoring Suman's question.

Disha stood blank. She didn't expect anyone to see her, especially Shiva.

"Nahi, meri Disu aise nahi karegi. Kitni suljhi hui hai, woh aisa nahi karegi. Uski shaadi hone waali hai tere se Shiva!" Suman stuttered.

"Mai isse koi shaadi nahi karunga! NAHI KARUNGA, SUNA AAP SABNE? ISS GIRI HUI AURAT SE TOH BILKUL BHI NAHI." He yelled, panicking about Raavi subconsciously.

"Kyu? Kya kharabi hai mujhme?" Disha asked, enraged that her plan failed so miserably.

"Kharabi? TU PURI KI PURI DEFECTIVE PIECE HAI! Khudhka koi identity nahi, bina ek ladke ke permission ke usko kiss aur hug karti hai, humesha chipki hui hoti hai mujhse. AUR SABSE IMPORTANT BAAT JO TU AUR BAAKI SAB BHUL RAHE HO," Shiva said loudly, enraged, looking pointedly between the two people who were hell bent on ruining his life.

"Mai shaadishuda hu, aur apne biwi se bohot pyaar karta hu. Toh tu," He pointed at Disha, "nikal, samjhi? Warna jis haath se Raavi ko dhakka maara, woh haath todke rakh dunga, Somnath ki kasam. Tere ladki hone ka lihaaz bhi nahi rakhunga agar tu mere ya Raavi ke aas paas bhi dikhi toh."

Shiva fumed and seethed, as everyone around him saw a version they had never seen before: Raavi's Shiva.

The Shiva who would go to any lengths for her. The Shiva who would always protect her. Her strength, her universe. Forevermore.

Shiva looked down at Raavi, wondering why she stopped whimpering, only to find that she had passed out due to pain.

He quickly carried her in his arms and reached the nearest hospital, explaining and very specifically mentioning the rusted iron.

The entire time he sat outside, his hands, legs, heart, nothing was still. He was constantly walking, shaking his legs , biting his nails, heart beating as of it would pop out right now.

Time passed slowly. At least, that's how it felt to him. Only when he saw the doctor, did he sigh in relief.

"Woh theek hai, luckily sepsis nahi hua, na koi infection, aapne shaayad patti ki hai? Very smart move, she's not awake yet, par aap andar jaa sakte hai."

Shiva felt as if someone pumped air into his lungs. Relief washed over him, as he entered the room and saw her asleep, peacefully, no lines of tension that she always carried on her forehead.

He grabbed a wheelie-stool and sat down next to her, holding her hand in his and placing soft, warm kisses on it from time to time.

When she woke up, Shiva had dozed off, still holding her hand as his head rested above their entwined hands.

Without wanting to wake him up, she tried to take her hand out, but her slightest movements had him awake in a few seconds.

"Tujhe hosh aa gaya, Somnath ka shukar hai!" He placed their hands on his forehead, silently praying to the gods above.

"Shiva" Raavi croaked, tears forming in her eyes for no reason.

He was here.

"Tu yaha kya kar raha hai? Apni 'best biwi' ke paas kyu nahi hai?" She choked out, tears streaming down her face.

Shiva pulled himself closer to her, still sitting on the stool, and wiped her tears away. "Woh koi biwi nahi hai meri na koi aur hogi, na aaj, na kabhi aur."

"Kyu?" She whispered.

Shiva shifted to sit on the bed, next to and facing her, caressing her head before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Kyuki mai shaadishuda hu, aur apne biwi se bohot pyaar karta hu."

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1K 13
Okay.. so as per current story line there are not many things going on in pandya store specially in shivi's life.. To be honest I am very upset with...
7.9K 460 8
The '13 Going On 30' AU that should have been ages ago. But with a twist.
128K 4.3K 38
So yes its a story of our lovely couple SHIVI (SHIVA and RAAVI) from pandya store.. As well all know that they hate each other but because of few thi...
32.5K 1.8K 25
Characters r same as Pandya Store This story start after reception episode So basically no misunderstanding n third angle is there Basically is a...