I Belong To You ( man x boy )

By natsume1988

Louis Caine Lexus is the most eligible bachelor in town. Tall, dark and handsome. Not to mention a total geni... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's Note
Chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue

Chapter 38

10K 398 40
By natsume1988

Liam

I can feel my body growing anxious as I fidget on the soft couch that I'm sitting on.

Looking, on this luxurious room makes me so fucking nervous. Thinking that I might break something. God, why the hell their place is full of expensive furnitures, anyway...

Man, on the mountains our pack house is made by wood. Even the chairs and other furnitures are made of woods and other materials that we got from the forest.

Not this silly things..around me..

Jee, I already miss my brother, Keanu. I came here with him and the other pack warriors, but we know that it won't be good if the Alpha of this pack sees us all entering their territory uninvited so I left him behind and the others in a cave not far from here.

Thinking back on the true reason why we came here, I'm really hoping that we find what we've been searching for. Because, I knew that I already miss being on the wild. On the mountains, far from humans and other stupid packs..

Besides its more fun leaving on the forest. And that's what I can not understand why the other packs wanted to leave the mountains and live near the civilizations. More so, to be with humans..

Humans are naturally greedy and selfish. I know, I don't have the right to scrutinize and judge them. But after what we've experienced on humans hands before. You can't blame me nor my pack members to be wary of their kind.

Then all of a sudden, I feel a very intimidating auras behind me. Turning around, I saw four old man came in and sat down in front of me.

They didn't say a word, and quite honest its creepy.

I mean, sitting here while they study me like I'm a new kind of specie is very unnerving. Almost like I can't breath properly. As if there is a growing wall around me, making me dizzy and pant heavily. Breathing seems grew hard, while I begin to suffocate.

"Alpha Liam, of the Crescent Moon Pack..." A powerful voice snap me from my growing discomfort.

Exhaling a mouthful of air, I turn my head around. I become still, and my mind seems grew numb. There in front of me is a young boy tightly holding to a tall and powerful man's waist.

The man's aura is stronger than I would ever imagined. I can even feel my wolf whining inside me as we felt his gaze, which is burning a hole on my head.

He's tall and ripped. Towering over my 6'7 height. Intimidating and powerful. A man with a handsome face, although I knew that he can pummel me into the ground if he wanted to..

The Alpha of Crimson Fang Pack, Louis Caine Lexus. One of the strongest Alpha known to the werewolf society.

However, he's not what I'm surprised to see. The boy holding to him is someone I'm not expecting. Long red hair, doe violet eyes and face that looks so familiar.

He almost looks like, 'Keanu'...

"Impossible..."

------

Keanu

Its been an hour already, since my younger brother were gone. I'm getting anxious and afraid to what might probably happened to him. I'm aware that its not good for us to come down here and expose ourselves.

But I insist in coming here. Hoping that we found answers to many questions that we have. Knowing that the Alpha Lexus has a human mate, there is a probability that he can gave the answer we've been hoping to find.

"What are you doing here?" A soft voice suddenly asked, startling us all.

Afraid, I slowly turn my eyes towards the opening of the cave. There, a boy is standing looking at us curiously. He is not werewolf, that's I'm sure. Although, I can smell a werewolf scent on him.

"Mikee! What the heck are you doing? We need to go already? You know that we need to hurry. We don't have time. A lot of werewolves pack are coming this way and boss is very clear on his order.." A young man with a crazy looking hair spoke, as he walk near the boy.

All of us are stiff while we study their every moves. Readying ourselves.. They are humans and they are dangerous.

"Eh, but what about them?" The boy, Mikee if I'm not wrong asked.

"Just leave them be.. They are not going to attacked this Pack anyway..."

That surprised me, and I knew the others too. Especially when they start walking away. Leaving us without a second glance. That's not what we are expecting. We thought that they are going to hurt us, like everyone else have done. And that's probably the reason why I can't help but spoke, and run after them. Following them outside the cave.

"Wait! You're leaving us alone, even though you knew that we are werewolves?" I breathed, when I stop in front of them. But become wary when I saw a woman leaning in a tree not far from us. She is clearly a werewolf. And has a Alpha blood in her.

However, my heart thudded fearfully and I step back, when I saw them look at me with wide surprised eyes. The woman shift, and look at me, strangely.

"What the fuck?!" The boy, exclaimed with a loud voice. Alarming the others with me.

"That's impossible..." The man mumble clearly baffled, who I can clearly see now with the help of the light from the sun.

He looks Asian, with crazy hairy color and style. His tall but not as tall as I am with my 6'2 height. The boy looks adorable with his blonde hair, sparkling green eyes and small slender built. Although, I'm sure that he's stronger than he looks because on how he move his body. The woman is beautiful with dark black hair, who is looking at me with curious eyes.

"Keanu, get away from them!" Korin, my brother's beta called out as he shove me behind him. Hiding me from their surprised faces and curious stares. "What do you want with us, humans?"

"Humans? Hey, I'm also a werewolf you mongrel!" The woman suddenly screamed.

"Shanna, I think your forgetting that even though I'm a human I am still your mate, right?"

"Ha! Serves you right Lee!"

And they surprised us when, their group starts bickering. Not even stopping even though we are there watching them. As if they forgot all about us.

"What's wrong with them?" Kaito, another pack warrior exclaimed.

"Yeah, is this how humans looks like?"

"They're clearly not dangerous, as what we were told before.."

"You're right, a little crazy but not frightening..."

"That's right, rogues are more scary than them!"

The warriors behind me chatters loudly, cleary surprised on the new comers actions. I can't blame them, because even I am honestly surprised to see the humans interacting with a werewolf naturally.

Everything is clearly different on what our ancestors have taught us. Leaving us completely ignorant with everything that's been happening. We lived all our life away from anyone. Not believing nor accepting others opinion. Closing our mind, to others ideas and new ways.

I cringe, when I remembered her..

Fourteen years has passed but her face is still clear on my mind. And even though she's not my mate, I knew that deeply within I still long for her. Smiling with my own stupid thoughts, I shook the feelings away. I don't have the right to think about her, after leaving her alone all this years.

Shaking my head, I peek over Korin's wide shoulder and look at them. Seeing the scene in front of me, I can't help the loud laugh that came out from me when I saw the boy with blonde hair, is already covered with mud, sitting on the ground and pouting at the man standing infront of him.

Then he look at me, and stomp his thighs repeatedly and whine almost like a child. "Its not funny!"

"Eh, but it is Mikee. Just admit it, and stop being a child!" The man chuckle, ruffling the boy's hair.

And I don't know why, but my heart twinge when I saw the boy smiled at the man. That's strange.. Definitely. But I just shook the feelings, and look at them when I heard the woman spoke.

"Do you guys, want to come with us?"

I shake my head, "No its okay. We are fine here." I said timidly.

She sighed and cross her arms in front of her chest. "Don't be such a stuck up. I know that you guys need something to that stupid Louis, right? Nothing will change if you wait here as long as you can. And its also dangerous to be here, a lot of packs are coming this way. It will be disastrous if they see your group..."

Korin grew stiff behind me. I'm aware that it will be dangerous for brother to leave us here. The warriors of our pack are not especially trained in fights and battles. We live peacefully away from the humans and Supernatural. Minding our own business, so we really don't have enough experiences in wars.

"We can't just go with you, like that. How can we trust a werewolf siding with humans!" I'm surprised that Luther, a young pack warrior spoke out and stand in front of me.

"Hmm, you don't have to trust us. Actually it would be better if you don't." The boy said blankly as he stood up and dusted himself. "After all, in this world, trust is something you can't just easily give to someone especially to us.."

His voice is void with any emotion. Like an ice, cold and empty. No hint of sarcasm nor malice. Just a plain statement. Nothing more, nothing less.

And for some unknown reason it broke my heart. The boy is young, maybe 17 or 18. But the way he said it, seems he already experienced a lot of hardships. As if he trusted someone and betrayed by that person.

So pitiful..

Maybe that also forced my body to move on its own. Shoving Kiron and Luther, walking past through them.

"Then lead the way..."

-----

We walk for almost half an hour. While we followed the three as they lead the way. The others are quiet behind me, but they are starting to get nervous.

"Why do you agree with them, Keanu? Your aware that Alpha will be furious with us." Korin states.

"I don't know, Korin. But there is something in me that I can't explain. It wanted to follow them, as if there is a voice calling for me.."

Korin furrowed his brows and followed my eyes. Suddenly his eyes grew big, and his jaw drop. "You're joking with me?! No way!"

I scrunched my nose, and tilt my head. "Huh, what do--"

My words were stopped by a loud booming voice, as it echo throughout the place. Looking around, I'm surprised to see that we are already standing in front of a large white house.

"Wow..."

Everyone is staring at the building, completely lost for words. It is the first that we saw something like this in our whole life. And it really took our breath away.

However, a voice that so loud boom again. Completely snapping us on our thoughts.

"You're lying! That's not true!"

"Tch, what's wrong with that idiot again?!" The woman, sighed and turn her head to look at us.

"Come on, let's go inside. I think, you probably can enlighten everything. Before that stupid Alpha, go into total rampage..."

I look behind me, then to my left and right. Then look at her again, to meet her eyes. "Me? But how?"

I shudder when she smirk at me, and my heart skip a beat when Mikee smile at my way. And mutter, "Good luck, okay.."

His voice sent shivers through my spine. And I can't help but feel happy that he said those words to me. Looking at him again, I smile softly when our eyes met. And I can't help but feel lost, when I look at them. So hypnotizing.

"If you say so..."

I started walking, while they all followed behind me. My sense of direction is actually good, and listening to the loud booming voice help a lot to find the right path as we quietly walked. Although, I can't help but turn my head beside me and look at Mikee who is walking not far from my right, every now and then. But when I saw Korin, smirking at me I can't help but snap my head back and look straightforward.

I know, that maybe I'm being like this because Mikee is probably my mate. But, I can't be sure until I touched him. I'm different after all. I'm not like my brother, or your normal werewolves, that can discover their mates by simply looking at them directly in their eyes. I'm not your average werewolf..

I'm special...

But the strange thing is, he is human. Not to add, a boy. Its clearly impossible. After all, I'm already old to be consider as his father. Although, I still looked on my twenties I'm actually 31. And that's clearly wrong, and completely impossible. I'm probably just hallucinating. Or maybe delusional...

However, any train of my thoughts were cut off when I open the heavy wooden door and look up after walking inside the big room wher the voices, are coming from.

"Liam.." I called out, resulting to the other people in there to look at us too.

All of a sudden, my eyes met with the familiar violet eyes. My eyes grew wide, while I gasp loudly. Clearly not knowing what to do, when I saw the entire face of the person it belonged to.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Is the last thing that I heard, before my body grew numb while I stood there completely frozen. As if time stop..and my mind swirl continuously.

What the hell?!

__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1.1K 28
World is full of humans or maybe not. The prophecy is mentioning someone so basic that it is making him special. Everyone keeps looking for him, but...
3M 135K 28
"And who in the hell are you?" "I...I'm y-your q-queen..." ... Or where, a sweet boy Louis is marked to be married off to the prince of his country f...
267K 12.9K 37
Mew Suppasit a young business man,a perfect boyfriend/husband material was able to fulfill almost all the promises he made to his late girlfriend...
2.2M 77.4K 28
Berlin Cahill has always been different. He was the smallest of the bunch from the beginning. When he did not shift at the age of 13, as all werewolv...