New life, new body || Kakashi...

By Ssubaru

Oh God, being in your favorite anime world turns out wasn't as easy as what the fanfic showed. Especially whe... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 10

1.2K 62 15
By Ssubaru

Knock knock

You look up from the book that Tsunami lend you to glance at the door before you went back to reading.

"Come in."

The door clicked open and you could hear footsteps approaching.

"M/n, Tazuna will go to the bridge now. Get ready." Kakashi inform to the hooded boy who seems to be focusing on the book.

"Ah okay." You said but still didn't move an inch and so does your sensei.

You finally put down the book and look at Kakashi only to lock eyes with him

"Is there anything else?" You asked confused by your unmoving teacher.

"What about you? Anything you want to share?" He retorted with a knowing eyes

You watched his face a bit before sighing.

"Like me sneaking at night? Or is it because I smell like blood all the time?" You said as you tug on the front of your hoodie

It's not like you didn't know how Kakashi seems to notice it right away, especially with his history of being part of the anbu but you really don't wanna do explanation now after all the stuff you did last night.

'I really want to conserve energy for the incoming battle too...'

"Yes and yes. Care to explain or am I supposed to know it from Lord 3rd?" Kakashi rose an eyebrow in a questioning manner

You sigh at this before patting the bed next to you, so he could take a seat.

"Sit down. It's a bit long but I'll just answer whatever you ask first. We've got mission to complete now."

Kakashi went to sit and look at the hooded boy besides him.

"Anything?"

"Yeah, anything."

Kakashi thought for a second before he went back looking at the boy.

"What's with the hoodie?"

"Really? That question first? I could ask the same, Kakashi. What's with the mask?" You counter with a playful grin on your face, gone was all your acting as a good kid.

"Hey, be respectful now." Kakashi scold at your lack of respect when referring to him

"Meh, I'm probably way older than you anyway."

He eyes you as if he didn't believe it but you just shrugged it off.

"You may have heard from Lord 3rd but I'm part of what the humans may called demon." You elaborate as you pull down the hoodie for the first time in front of him. Two reddish horns along with your tail were now visible for the world to see. "And I need to blend in, y'know."

"I'm guessing the blood act as something similar to food right?." 

"Yup." You said as you popped the p in the end.

Kakashi stare at you and somehow his smell gets stronger making you twitch a bit.

"Does that have something to do with you keeping a distance from me? Do I smell delicious to you?" It was questions out of pure curiosity, you know that but it sounds as if he was inviting.

You tilted your head closely to Kakashi's neck, his breath hitched when your hot breath tingles his skin. His smell certainly is stronger now that you're closer to him, you might just have lick his neck if it wasn't for your last bit of reasoning still being intact.

"It's tempting my very being." You whispered and slowly back up to meet his eyes. "So keep your distance or I might just ravishes you." Kakashi flinched a bit after seeing your devilish smirk.

Feeling satisfied with his reaction, you stood up and pull on your hoodie back along with your tail inside your clothes before you went to the door.

"Let's go, Sensei~" you innocently smile as if you didn't just try to eat him, leaving Kakashi quite baffled by your behavior.

________________

Somehow the atmosphere around the bridge is awfully quiet aside from the construction noises, maybe it's because Naruto was staying back at Tazuna's house.

It was the usual where the remaining of your team guarding Tazuna at the bridge until suddenly all the workers collapse on the floor while groaning in pain.

"What happened here!?" Tazuna yelled, as his eyes shot around for any signs.

Mist started to rolled in, blurring our vision more.

"Someone is here! Sasuke, Sakura, M/n, get ready!" Kakashi ordered, his Sharingan eye now visible.

You sharpen your claws and get into fighting stance, while the others took their kunai out.

"It must be Zabuza, right?" Sakura asked

Not long after that two figure appears from the mist along with bunch of their clones.

"Thanks for waiting, Kakashi. I see that you still bring those brats with you. Well, the blondie is not here though." Zabuza said before staring at Sasuke, a smirk now plastered on his face, though it was covered with that bandage.

"That one's still shaking, pathetic." He adds

"Tch, I'm shaking with excitement." Sasuke replied

You could feel the goosebumps from the words he just said, really, he need to tone down the cringe.

"Sasuke." Kakashi send a signal through his eyes.

Immediately after that, the clones that were surrounding us got poofed out by Sasuke's attack.

"Oh, the kid's improving now. So he can differentiate the clones. Seems like you got a rival now, Haku."

"It seems so." Haku respond monotonously

"So it's true after all. It was an act." Kakashi concluded

"An act?" Tazuna repeat, confused by the choice of words.

"With the mask earlier." Elaborate kakashi

"Huh?"

'Someone really need to enlightened this man.' you sweat drop at the confused builder

"I guess all that ninja protecting the village secret is just a lie." Sakura said

"They must've been pulling that scams for a long time now." Sasuke sneered

"Now now don't attacked him like that. The boy were just following orders." You defend, making Haku stiffened.

"Well, that's impressive." Zabuza suddenly said

"Hmph."

"Even though it's actually like a bit of the original clones power, he did destroy them." Zabuza continue mocking Sasuke

You couldn't help but think that there's something he's holding onto with Sasuke with the constant teasing he does lately.

"Haku, show him what you got."

"Right."

Haku then did some sign jutsu turning his body into a tornado and approach Sasuke quickly.

Using his kunai, Sasuke hold his ground against Haku.

"Sakura, m/n, protect Tazuna and stay close to me! Sasuke will handle Haku!" Kakashi ordered

"Sir! Yes sir!" You yelled a bit too loud. It's probably the adrenaline, you blamed.

Sasuke were fighting quite well until Haku do a sign jutsu.

"Secret jutsu, thousands needles of death!"

Ice like needles form in the air from the water on the ground and immediately went for Sasuke.

Luckily for him, he managed to escapes those just in the nick of time or else his guts would be spilling out by now. Ugh, why did you even think of that?

Sasuke then run towards Haku and kick him backwards.

"You shouldn't have underestimate these kids. The more you taunted on Sasuke's pride, the more he's going to be fueled up with the attitude to prove you different. Sakura here is our sharpest mind." Kakashi proudly told Zabuza and Haku, although you kinda wanna beg differ on Sakura

"And Naruto? He's our no. 1 hyperactive knucklehead ninja." Kakashi end without any hint of continuing his sentence.

"Wow. Sensei re~ally know his students huh?" Your sarcastically remark made Kakashi frozen. It does make you feel a bit disappointed in him though.

"Well you're...a cunning and a witty ninja?"

"I'm honored you think of me like that." You self praise yourself since people around you doesn't.

"Haku, finish them properly already."

"Roger that." Haku proceed to flow Chakra out

The temperature surrounding start to drops.

"What the?" Sasuke warily eyed Haku

"I don't want it to be like this." Haku then start to do some hand signs.

"Secret jutsu, Crystal ice mirror!"

A circle of mirror emerge out of thin air, trapping Sasuke in the middle of it. Haku then approach one of it and step into the mirror.

Before Kakashi could run off to save Sasuke, Zabuza decided to block him off.

"Don't bother them cause you'll be dealing with me."

"Sasuke!" Sakura, again, dramatically yelled but you can't blame her when you saw Sasuke's state as he got stabbed by bunch of large needle.

Before Sakura ran off to her Sasuke, you stopped her before running in her place.
Reaching the dome, you put your palm on the cold surface.

Hissing at the cold sensation you gather Chakra on your palm.

"O great fire, burn this obstacle that stood before me." You chant

The dome immediately got on fire as if someone just poured fuel all around it and set it on fire. Although, you must admit the chanting was unnecessary since it doesn't really give a boost or anything.

'Well I do wanna try saying something like that once in my life.'

Haku jumped out of the mirror with some minor burnt on his skin. As the dome melts, you walk up to the kneeling Sasuke and patch him up a bit.

"I hope you learn your lesson now." You said and slapped the last bandages that were on his body, earning a groan from him.

"Tch, can't you be gentle?"

"Nah." You smiled and slapped the bandage again before dragging him to Tazuna and Sakura.

All of sudden, smoke came out dramatically.

"Uzumaki Naruto, is here to save the day! Better believe it!" Announced the blond who appears out of nowhere.

He immediately saw the burning dome and the shocked look on his teams face.

"What happened here while I'm gone?" He questioned to his teammates

"Naruto!" Sakura yelled in relief as she clung to Sasuke.

A laugh suddenly erupted, taking our attention off Naruto to Zabuza who looks like a maniac currently.

"You...what's your name, brat?"  Zabuza asked you who now stand beside Kakashi with a relax posture.

Why would you be nervous after all with all these main characters around you, right?

"Like full name or what I preferred you to called me?" Kakashi shot you a look like you just asked something weird.

It's important to clarify things you know but the silence is killing you at this point so you decide to answer anyway.

"...just m/n is fine." Even Haku is staring at you now, well he looks like he's handling the burnt quite well seeing how it's all wrapped up nicely now.

"M/n! Have a duel with me!" Zabuza declared loudly

"Um, sensei do ninja have duels too? Isn't that just for like samurai warriors or something?" You whispered to Kakashi

"...just don't accept it, m/n." He whispered back

You looked back at Zabuza who seems a bit too eager to your liking before declining it.

"Actually, I prefer team play so nah."

A kunai suddenly flew besides you towards Haku but he easily deflect it with his own kunai.

"Don't think I don't notice you." Haku said to Sasuke

"I guess I'll just have to kill you." Zabuza and Haku charged towards you and Kakashi.

Now it's a fight against time until the Gato people arrives and you had the duty to protect these two criminals meanwhile.

Both of you fight them relentlessly with the support of Naruto and Sasuke. Your claws sometimes would slash Zabuza and Haku but you carefully attack them so it doesn't become fatal enough.

Your focus was now on Haku who clashes with you since earlier. You clicked your tongue before you do a technique you called fast steps with wind element to instantly went to Haku.

"I'm sorry, Haku." You muttered to him, who got startled by your sudden closeness before he felt a stinging sensation on his chest.

Haku look down on his chest that was now dripping with blood with your claws still in it.

He look back at your face that grimace a bit. "I need to do it so I can be sure you could be save. Just sleep and you'll see Zabuza too later." You promise as you hold his body that was slowly falling down.

You tried to make it look like you killed him by violently took your hand out of his chest. To others, it might look like you killed him but it's actually just some sleeping medication that you coat your claws with and the blood of other human bastard that you encounter some other day.

A perfect stage plays that could fool both your teammates and your enemies is what you've been preparing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 39 9
Naruto has been abused and beaten by the villagers of Konoha. He doesn't know what to do. As he grew older, he started to blame himself more and more...
226K 7.4K 21
•Completed• •Naruto Fanfiction• •Itachi x Reader• •Description• Y/N and Itachi did everything together, from graduating to promoting and becomin...
42.7K 1.2K 32
#.𝙉𝘼𝙍𝙐𝙏𝙊!- ˗ˏ𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲.ˎ˗ ...
23.6K 551 11
© SQUISHYMINNIE | for Itachi Uchiha ❦ - It's been years since (Y/N) last step foot on Konoha Village due to a mission she was intrusted with by the 3...