Double Trouble ~HP (Tomarry)

cynaic_55 tarafından

Harry Potter is frustrated by the turn of events! How did he become a Master of an immortal being? How did he... Daha Fazla

⚜LIFE⚜
⚜GUARDIAN⚜
⚜EXPLANATIONS⚜
⚜Aftermath⚜
⚜Yule Ball⚜
⚜The Second Task⚜
⚜The Third Task⚜
⚜Behind the Mask⚜
⚜Beyond The Mask⚜
⚜The BEGINNING of CHAOS⚜
⚜THE BEGINNING OF AN OBSESSION⚜
⚜THE TRIAL (1)⚜
⚜THE TRIAL (2)⚜
⚜THE DEAL⚜
⚜Reader's Choice⚜
⚜DREAMS⚜
⚜Friend Or Foe⚜
⚜CEDRIC⚜
⚜CHOICES⚜

⚜THE FIRST TASK⚜

10.9K 471 70
cynaic_55 tarafından

Harry watched as both the the teens shared unsure glances between them. 

Harry couldn't help as he felt a sense of nostalgia and longing hit him. 

Ron had been his first friend after all, his best mate, his buddy, his.....first family...

"...Mr. Peverell?" Harry broke out from his inner battles as he heard the red head boy call him out unsurely. 

"Sir will suffice, Mr. Weasley." the boy nodded at him and opened his mouth once gain before he was cut off by Harry's younger self. 

"And what do I call you?" the boy asked emphasizing the 'I'.

Harry watched as the boy looked at him with a curious expression which practically screamed, 'Tell me!' 

Harry couldn't help but sight at his younger self's antics. But the boy did have a point...he had managed an alternative name but what would his younger self call him? After all, there were two Harry's there; a senior one and a junior one.....

Suddenly a smile formed on Harry's lips as the idea hit him, "You can call me....Senior." he informed the boy. 

"Senior?" the boy asked confused.

"Senior." He agreed. "And you," he said looking at the boy. "can be my Junior.

The teen finally managed a smile as he understood his implications. After all, that is what they were; Harry Senior and Harry Junior...

The sound of clearing of throat brought Harry's attention back on the red head, who flushed a little and avoided eye contact. 

"Y-You wanted to s-speak to u-us?" the boy stuttered. Harry watched the boy thoughtfully, his resolve growing further. 

"Follow me and....Junior grab your cloak." he addressed the boys as he stood up. The boys frowned in confusion but one look from him and the protests died down as both the teens shuffled under the invisibility cloak.  

Harry made himself comfortable in the couch the Room of Requirements had offered him. He had underestimated Dumbledore's paranoia after his little stunt of revealing himself as the Boy-Who-Lived 's magical guardian. 

Harry felt trembling in his legs, as he tried to relax his magic...once again. He was weak....very weak after all, and avoiding all the traps and curses as well as maintaining his invisibility had used up....quite a lot of his magic...

 Harry let the boys wonder around the room in obvious awe and amazement. He had explained it to them what the room was and how it worked but the first time was always special....

About minutes of wandering and experimenting did the two boys stand once again in front of him. "What did you want to talk about that you had to come here?" his junior asked, his curiosity taking the better of him. 

Harry didn't address the raven haired but turned towards the red head instead, "Ronald Billius Weasley," the boy looked uncomfortable once again as he avoided Harry's gaze once again. "I wish to offer you quidditch lessons starting from today....do you accept?" the boy looked like his eyes would pop out at the rate they had widened. 

"W-what?" Ron squeaked out. "I think I have made myself very clear Mr. Weasley, I would like to volunteer myself to offer you quidditch lessons everyday, starting from tonight. Do you wish to take up the offer?" even his junior looked at obvious confusion at him at the sudden offer but Harry had his eyes firmly trained on the ginger. 

Finally, realizing that Harry was not joking, the red head for the first time managed to meet Harry's eyes....albeit only for a few seconds. "Why?" the boy asked in a bare whisper. 

Harry neatly joined his hands on his lap as he explained, "You, Mr. Weasley have a very severe insecurities and self-esteem issues." the boy gaped at him at his bluntness, blushing beet root red. "I would like to make sure that those don't turn out as your worst enemies." he added. 

Once again, the boy shut and open his mouth like a fish before shutting it up again. Harry saw or more like felt his junior shuffle closer towards himself. "Why-" his attention snapped back towards the blue-eyed boy once again. "Why are you....why....for me?" the boy managed to form out the incoherent question. 

Harry finally let his features soften not that the boy could see them to begin with, "The question should be...why not you, Mr. Weasley?" the boy looked at him surprised. "I would like to make sure that you are not only known as Harry Potter's bestfriend or the Chosen One's best mate....but as Ron....as Ron Weasley, who has his own specialty,...his own little talents,....his own,....importance." he let the words sink in.

The boy's head bowed down at that. 

Harry released a sigh, he really didn't want to deal with all this emotional and phycological stuff yet....despite his inner feelings he stood up elegantly and reached the boy. 

Coaxing the boy to look up, Harry realized that the blue eyes he had always considered as his friend, his family and most importantly his brother, had turned watery and teary.

This time Harry couldn't help himself as he raised a hand slowly and softly stroked the red hair. Through their obvious height differences, the sight of the teary blue eyes widening made quite a comical sight and Harry couldn't help a chuckle...which for whatever reason made the boy all flustered and red. 

"You are a special boy Mr. Weasley....and your older siblings may be better than at you at various things and your sister may be the 'princess' of the family....but they are not you, they do not have the qualities you possess." the boy opened his mouth to protest but Harry cut him off. "You, Mr. Weasley are one of the best chess players I have ever seen...you are one of the most loyal friends anyone could ever have," he ignored his junior's snort at that. " and one of the kindest as well, a boy who offered his only piece of sandwich to his new friend whom he barely knew..." at this silence enveloped the room. 

Harry's smile grew wide as he saw his junior look speechless and it grew even wider when he heard the red head boy reply, " Alright...I take up your offer...but I am not very good at quidditch either...I used to keep for my brothers sometimes..." 

"You do not need to worry about that, Mr. Weasley. As I said, I have the full responsibility of your quidditch lessons." the boy nodded at that and Harry straightened up turning towards his junior who was lounging on the couch, staring blankly at them. Harry made his way back towards his junior and offered him two vials of potions. The younger looked at them warily before looking at Harry questioningly. "Potions for your eyes and your...malnourished body." he informed the boy curtly before backing away and hiding his hands behind himself.

'He was already feeling so damn tired already!' he thought looking away to hide how tired his eyes looked. 'It was getting difficult by the second, to hide his trembling hands already!' 

Not feeling the vial being taken away from his hands, did Harry finally look towards the black haired teen to see him pale considerably. 

'What?' Harry thought...only then feeling the heavy silence of the room. He glanced back to see Ron looking at them with...regret in his eyes?! 

Suddenly it hit Harry, the reason of the weird atmosphere and he couldn't help the slight enlarging of his pupils due to his rage, "Are you ashamed of yourself?" the words rang out in the now uncannily silent room. The teen finally gazed up at Harry and his eyes widened probably noticing Harry's expression and magic which were both fluctuating. "What?" the boy dared to ask, trembling. 

"Are you ashamed of yourself because of what they did to you? Are you ashamed of your scars? Are you ashamed of yourself, Harry?" the teen bowed his head at that. None of them daring to speak. 

"Harry?" the lad shivered unconsciously at that finally raising his head up and daring to meet up his own gaze only to gasp out loud at whatever he saw in his eyes. 

"Are you ashamed of yourself?" he questioned again. The teen after a moment of hesitation, meekly nodded his head. Harry in took a shaky breathe to control his emotions better as he looked firmly in the black haired teenager's eyes, "Remember this, Harry James Potter....Those scars...they are not something to be ashamed of Harry,..." the teen looked surprised at his sudden gentle tone. "Those scars are what define you...make you who you are....make you Harry Potter....and if people cannot except you for them, then its okay....some may find you hideous....some may think that you are beyond scarred....or even broken..." the teen looked ready to cry at that and Harry understood....he understood very well what was going on for he had gone through the same...but the only difference was, there was no one for him....no one to say 'Hey, it's okay. It does not matter if you are scarred. You are still a human! You are still one of us!'

No....no one was there for him....

And Harry would be damned if he let the same thing happen to the boy in front of him...

"But," the teen looked up at him once gain, eyes filled with unshed tears. "There will also be people who will look at your scars, and think....that wow, this boy is really strong to have so many scars and yet...he stands proud and tall....he has scars and yet he looks so happy and full of life...for some might not accept you Harry and it's totally alright....but there will be people who will love and admire you for the same scars....and those are the precious ones that matter..." the tears finally came flowing down at that and Harry sighed once again...for all these emotional and hormonal teenagers were taking a toll on him and his magic...

He didn't know if it was right or wrong, but he slowly and cautiously pressed his masked forehead to the teen's. The boy froze up at that, staring up at him wide eyes. "Start your push-ups Mr. Weasley." and Harry could tell more like feel the blush that took over the red head. But he didn't bother with Ron, for his junior needed him now. After some minutes, when Harry made sure that he was not going to back out, did the teen relax at the touch and closed his eyes. 

"Feeling better?" he asked softly. 

His junior merely hummed in reply. "Make sure to drink those potions after dinner evenlight. And when it finishes up, tell me. You need the potions for minimum three months." The teen once again hummed and Harry finally let out the smirk he was withholding.      

"And," the teen hummed again. "From tomorrow we shall start your own training of becoming the heir." his junior's eyes snapped open at that, staring up at him wide eyed. 

Harry merely straightened up and fixed his robes. "I will see you both tomorrow then, Mr. Weasley," he said looking towards the ginger who had paused his push-ups. "Tomorrow we shall officially began your training. And yours as well junior." both the said teens shivered at his smirk as Harry apparated away, laughing sadistically. 

*************************************************

Both Harry and Ron groaned pathetically as the man; Harry's Guardian finally left.  

This had been the same since his Senior had started their training; as the man liked to call the torture. 

Harry couldn't believe the personality change, the man went through as soon as the training started and as soon as the training ended. The man had both of them under strict diet since the time and had made sure that both Ron and him followed them. Ron's diet limited Ron's choices of food and highly focused on carbohydrates and proteins whereas, Harry's diet mainly focused on regaining Harry's lost weight and muscles. 

Of course, there had been changes after following his Senior's instructions. For now, Harry didn't tire easily as he ran up and down the Hogwarts towers as he did before. For now, Harry didn't look underaged or underweight, although his height did not increase drastically, he was proud to say that he was definitely not the shortest anymore. And for Ron, the boy now had started having more structured body and his features had gained a youthful glow to them. The boy appeared more energetic and active than before. 

His senior had started their training with body building and body balancing exercises and workouts, not letting them even touch the broom for the first week. Harry and Ron had been grouchy and on edge the whole week...and a little pouty too.

Then the man had began the real training. Coaching Ron to keep, first on the ground and then, slowly in the air and then, from all sides so as to not overwhelm the boy. Harry had been surprised to find that his friend did have potential,...and he was definitely not talking about flimsy luck here, for Ron did have potential but it had been hidden under the insecurities and self-comparison...Harry had felt terrible for not helping his friend sooner with his insecurities and as compensation, he tried to push the red head forward for any opportunity the red head would fit. 

Harry himself was having strict training from his Senior. 

And Boy, was being a Heir hard...

Harry was taught how his words could impact and portray the conversation. How important socialization and connections could be. How vast and precious was his title of the Potter heir to him. How much wizardry world was different from the one he had seen till now. How much he had misunderstood the concept of purebloods and their prejudices. 

And most importantly, what being a wizard truly meant. 

Although, his Senior was going all out on them and both Harry and Ron were left sore and tired from their training, Harry felt smug every time he remembered Hermione's shocked face at Harry's increasing knowledge of the wizarding world or, Ron's sense of manners. 

Or Malfoy's shocked....or shall Harry say surprised for the boy definitely looked more surprised than shocked at Harry's agreement with him that Mudbloods (although Harry had preferred to use the word; Muggleborns and had punched Malfoy for using the word at the fellow 2nd year Hufflepuff, about whom they had been talking about. Harry had laughed at Malfoy's expression when Harry had not only agreed with him but also punched him! ) were indeed like tourists. Tourists who thought that the wizarding world was like a new place they visited. Tourists who when failed to adjust in the wizarding world, and instead tried to mix up their own traditions with them.     

The result had been a very cross Hermione who had looked at Harry as if he had betrayed her life, Ron struggling to hold his laughter and failing miserably, the Slytherin's looking at Harry as if he had grown another head and the Hufflepuff had looked at Harry merely amused. 

For the first time in all his years at Hogwarts, Harry finally felt a sense of understanding as well.  

Today, was the day of the first task and his Senior had made them get up extra early for they won't be able to train in the evening. Either way, Harry sure was excited to witness the first task. 

All of Harry's excitement vanished in thin air...

Harry watched in horror as the champions were made to face against dragon for their first task. "What were all those judges thinking?! Making some teenagers go against dragons?" Ron whispered outraged between them, his eyes firmly glued to the Swedish Sort-Snout, Cedric Diggory was trying to handle.  

Harry along with all the audience watched with baited breathes as the champions handled their respective dragons in their own ways and retrieved the eggs. Fleur Delacour managed to get the egg by using bewitched sleep on the Common Green Welsh. Victor Krum managed to get the egg to albeit a bit injured by using the conjunctivitis curse on the Chinese Fireball.  

Harry sighed in relief as all the champions managed to complete their tasks safely and not heavily injured. Harry didn't knew what the judges were thinking making mere trio of teenagers battle the dragons. 

Throwing a bunch of teenagers in such grave dangers, the headmasters and mistresses must have gone berserk. 

As Harry and the others were about to leave as the points were declared, the voice of Bagman caught their attention. All the eyes went to the giant cage being pulled up in the middle of the grounds. 

"Attention please everyone!" and the crowd of students once again settled back in their places. "The dragon tamers have volunteered to show forward us one of the most rarest sight any of us might have ever witnessed in their lives." loud murmurings ran all over the stadium. "Let us present in front of you, the Hungarian Horntail!" and chaotic shouts and whispers took over the whole stadium as the cage was opened to reveal the beast. 

Harry stared in horror and equal amazement as the dragon flapped its majestic wings and came out of the cage with a deafening roar. All the watching audience cheered and whispered among themselves as the dragon roared and struggled against the magical chains binding it, glaring at everyone watching it's helpless and pitiful state. 

Suddenly, a terrible feeling started building up in Harry as he watched the dragon. The very same type of feeling, he had felt on the day his name had come out of the goblet. 

The glaring Horntail who had been struggling recently suddenly turned all rigid but none of the watching spectators had payed the unusual behavior any importance....although the dragon tamers seemed to have caught the difference.   

All of a sudden, the dragon let out a ferocious roar different from the one it had let out before and the chattering and whispers suddenly died down as everyone looked at the dragon confused and a bit wary. 

And, once again the feeling of dread inside Harry intensified.

The evil looking yellow eyes on the Hungarian Horntail were trained upon him. It's spiked tail thrashed on the ground, heaving yard-long gouge marks in the hard ground. The dragon looked much more meaner and evil as it's eyes watched the raven hair like a prey.  

Everyone seemed to have noticed the change by now and the object of the dragon's attention. Harry remained frozen in his seat, unable to move away from the predatory gaze. One wrong move and their lives could be in danger. Harry didn't dare avert his eyes from the dragon's glowing yellow one. 

"Harry?" he could hear Ron whisper beside him barely being heard. Harry grabbed Ron's hands which were about to touch him and guided them away from the snarling dragon's view. He tightly held onto the red head's hand, afraid of the consequences of unthought actions. 

The dragon tamers were trying to back the dragon in it's cage once again but that seemed to be only worsening the situation, for the snarling dragon turned into a fully violent one and started tugging on its chain with all it's might. "Harry!" Ron's shout finally made Harry aware of the commotion as every student was hurrying past each other to get away from the dragon. "Harry! We need to leave!" Harry nodded at Ron as both the boys pushed their way against the crowd, trying their best to squeeze through. 

Another loud roar was heard and Harry risked a glance towards the dragon, only to see one of the chains binding it's legs come undone. Even the dragon tamers were backing away from the violent dragon who was on the verge of breaking away from its other chain. Harry increased his pace and tried harder to go against the crowd and then he felt it....a powerful push on his right side....it felt like he had just been slammed against a wall and Harry found himself loosing his feet and crashing straight on the ground. 

Harry breathed heavily as his arms seemed to be burning in pain. He tried his best to raise his body and managed to slowly allowing all his weight on the walls only to freeze in terror as he watched the Horntail looking at him with it's yellow glowing eyes which stuck out like sore thumb in contrast to its black and brown scales. 

Everyone must have frozen in shock or already left, for Harry was unable to hear any sound beside the his own breathing and the dragon's guttural one. The other chain had also been thrashed aside and the dragon was staring at him intently. 

His knees were already giving him out and Harry knew the moment he dared to move, he would end up as dragon food. But his knees were already trembling like mad even by leaning all his weight onto the wall and he knew he could not hold any longer. 

Thump!

Harry hated himself for showing weakness in such a situation so, he took his wand out and pointed it towards the charging dragon, ready to fire whatever curse it would take to save himself-

#My lady.# Harry's eyes widened as the dragon who was just now charging towards him like a bull suddenly stopped, or more like froze. 

Harry raised his head only to gasp out as his Senior's face came into view. The masked man took one glance at him and simply sighed before swooping Harry up in his arms, in a bridal carry. Harry's face flushed in embarrassment at the act but before he could protest, his attention was brought back on the dragon who was snarling and growling loudly but making no move to move forward, towards them. 

#My lady!# Harry heard his Senior call out and the dragon's eyes snapped towards his Senior's face, the growling and snarling decreasing steadily. Harry watched in awe at his Senior, but the man didn't spare him a single glance, keeping his gaze trained on the black scaled beast. 

The dragon snarled back at his Senior and Harry clutched the man's robes tightly. #I assure you my lady, my boy meant no harm towards you or your eggs.# The dragon snarled and breathed out huge flames of fire at the mention of the eggs and looked ready to charge once again. The man sighed once gain, and turned towards Harry, who was watching the whole thing in amazement. 

'His Senior was talking with dragons! How cool was that now!'

 Harry met the man's gaze head on and tried to convey with his eyes the amount of awe and amazement Harry felt. The man may have given him an amused smile but Harry was not too sure because of the mask as he addressed Harry, #Look towards the dragon, and look straight into her eyes and repeat what I say.# the man ordered and Harry although confused did as he was told, not at all realizing that they were conversing in Parsletongue.    

The dragon watched both of them like hawk and Harry brought all his Gryffindor courage out as he repeated his Senior's words towards the dragon, meeting its eyes which no longer glowed. 

#...My -l-lady# the dragon growled lowly and Harry flinched slightly but did not dare withdraw his gaze. At his Senior's encouraging hum, Harry once again spoke the unusual yet fascinating language of Parsletongue. #I swear upon my blood, that I never meant or shall mean any harm towards you or your eggs.# the dragon growled once again, but it was not as terrifying as before. The beast instead watched both his and his Senior's form intently as if studying them. 

Harry finally released his breathe, which he didn't knew he had been holding as the dragon turned away from them, swishing it's tail but not violently. 

#You really seem to be a trouble magnet don't you...little beauty?# the mocking nickname still managed to turn Harry red as he glared at his Senior. #I don't find troubles, they find me...oh charming prince!# Harry replied, his voice dripping with the same mock and yet so utterly unaware of the magical language he was using. 

The man let out an amused laugh and Harry to smiled brightly up at his Prince Charming....after all, the man did save him from the big bad dragon, didn't he?

The dragon tamers finally managed to get the dragon inside its cage, chained once again and only then Harry noticed the crowd of gaping people. Harry groaned into his hands. This was so going to be turned into one of the biggest gossips of the centuries. 

Finally, after the dragon had been moved away, was Harry able to hear all the noises...and boy, where they loud....

Rita Skeeter was staring at them both with weird glinting eyes, almost shining if you asked him. Ron and Neville were looking at the both of them worriedly. Hermione looked warily between him and his Senior, staying rooted on her spot. Viktor Krum looked at the both of them in awe and Fleur Delacour....she....well she was looking at the duo as if they were some monkeys in a muggle zoo and she was a child first time witnessing them. 

Cedric Diggory....well at least one of them seemed to have a legit reaction, for Diggory was looking at them worried yet horror-struck. 

Dumbledore face was icy cold and he was trying to bore holes in his Senior's head, with the way he was glaring at the man. Madam Maxime looked like she had seen Lord Voldemort himself there. Then Karkaroff looked as pale as ghost...once again. 

Severus Snape's face was carefully blank but Harry could see the calculative and suspicious look in his eyes, from afar. Then beside the Potions Master, stood Draco Malfoy whose face was blank as well but one could see his body trembling, if they knew where to look and there was faint amusement in his eyes as well...

Only then did Harry realize that he was still in his Senior's arms, his face flushed once again as he realized his position. He was still in the arms of his masked guardian. Harry struggled against the man's firm hold but was unable to free himself. He looked up towards the man to signal him to release Harry, only to falter mid-way. 

His guardian, was staring intently towards somewhere...

Harry turned his head to follow the man's line of sight only to end up more confused than ever...

Why was Mad-eye Moody looking so pale and white, just because of a stare?

*******************************************************

Another chapter here! I was unable to post sooner for I was suddenly struck with another inspiration for another Tomarry story....

Hope to see you soon again with another chapter! Till then Goodnight!

Next Chapter: Yule Ball

-Azure       

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3K 153 13
Hey, y'all! This is a Drarry fan fic, which is the ship of Harry and Draco in the Harry Potter series. Warning!! This may have spoilers for people wh...
565K 14.3K 62
What if Harry Potter wasn't shy, awkward, or in other words, absolutely useless when it came to girls? What if he was the complete opposite - confide...
72.9K 1.4K 42
"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭." He loved her too early and she lov...
2.5K 113 12
This is a fanfiction! The major shipping are Harry x Hermione, Draco x Ginny, and Neville x Luna. IF YOU CAN RESPECT THE SHIPS, THEN PLEASE PROCEED...