black hearts; kai parker

By hewnandstone

Previously known as 'Diabolical' Warning; sexual content ahead! A troubled man burdened by his family's negle... More

one; satanic
two; demonic
three; mephistophelian
four; infernal
five; cacodemonic
six; ungodly
seven; sacrilegious
eight; maniacal
nine; sanctimonious
ten; holier-than-thou
eleven; pious
twelve; malignant
thirteen; malevolent
fourteen; vindictive
fifteen; acrimonious
sixteen; virulent
eighteen; vitriolic
nineteen; unctuous
twenty; fiendish
twenty one; scandalous
Twenty two; cunning
twenty three; duplicitous
twenty four; lukewarm
twenty five; cynical
twenty six; incredulous
twenty seven; ludicrous
twenty eight; lackadaisical
twenty nine; devilish
Thirty; lunatic
thirty one; blasé
thirty two; discourteous
thirty three; antagonist
thirty four; hell-bitch
thirty five; vixen
thirty six; daredevil
thirty seven; hellraiser
thirty eight; immoral
thirty nine; defamatory
fourty; spectre
forty one; wraith
forty two; shadow
forty three; contour
Epilogue; El Diablito
RENATUS
Help
Diabolical > black hearts

seventeen; destructive

36.5K 1.2K 867
By hewnandstone

Something for You - David Rolfe

Dirty, sexy, slinky thing.

"Kai, they're not going to let you out," said Lilith as Bonnie and Damon bickered. She let her hand rest on his crossed arms, his body was leaning against the doorway. 

"They will," said Kai, he was confident that they will. "She'll let a vampire out, a vampire that has obviously killed so many people, must be in the thousands." He looked down at Lilith who replied with a worried look. "Don't worry," he said.  

"-not a big deal to someone who's murdered a pregnant woman? Am I wrong?" Lilith and Kai looked over at Bonnie and Damon, the latter wore a hurt expression. 

"Stefan took my ring, I lashed out and fed on Gail until I couldn't feel her pulse anymore, just before I left I promised Stefan an eternity of misery, I didn't even care about Zach."

"Ouch. Poor nephew-uncle Zach," commented Kai. 

"Stefan compelled Uncle Zach to forget about the girlfriend and the baby. But, he couldn't cover up all those murders. Founder's Council was restarted, and Stefan took off. Left Mystic Falls for about fifteen years. We both did. And when I saw Uncle Zach again, I couldn't look at him without remembering that I ruined everything. So it was a nice relief when I got to kill him. Okay, can we go back now?" Damon quickly changed the subject, tired of talking about his worst memory. 

"Oh, come on, Bonnie. You wanna go home to your friends, I wanna go back and give the rest of the Gemini Coven an excruciating death. Win-win," said Kai, trying to 

"Look, Bonnie, I know this guy's not a model citizen, okay, but I gotta get back. Not just for Elena, but for my brother," Damon added. 

"I just wanna get out and see the world again, I miss banging into people and getting shouted at for being a delinquent," cut in Lilith.

Bonnie ignored Kai and Lilith and looked at Damon with a guilty expression. "I'm sorry, Damon."

"Sorry doesn't work for me," said Kai, moving to grab Bonnie. 

"Kai, no," Lilith shouted trying to grab him but he dodged her. Damon quickly grabbed him with an angry expression. 

"We may be having a bit of a disagreement but don't ever lay a hand on her," said Damon, pushing him back. 

"Kind of a non-issue now. We missed the day's eclipse. Rain check for tomorrow?" Suggested Kai. 

"No."

Kai grinned and walked away from them, grabbing Lilith by the arm and dragging her out of the house. "Plan B," he said, ignoring Lilith's curious looks. 

_

"Look, we can still get outta here, Bonnie. We can steal that 'Descendant' contraption, find out what Kai knows and we'll ditch him because he doesn't have any powers anyway," said Damon just as Lilith and Kai appeared at the doorway. 

"Actually, it's not that simple," said Kai, making the other two jump. 

"You gotta stop doing that. It's creepy," said Damon, drinking his bourbon. 

"I told you," whispered Lilith, giving Kai a look, he elbowed her in the arm as he moved away from her. 

"Here's the thing: I have a killer effect on magic. I can't generate it myself. But, I can consume it from others temporarily. My family called me an abomination. That hurt my feelings," he explained just as he grabbed Bonnie's wrist. 

Lilith winced as Bonnie let out moans of pain as Kai absorbed her magic. Kai winked at Lilith as the stove from the fire grew, Kai's hand had raised to Damon who knelt over in pain, clutching his head. 

"Okay, we get it!" Exclaimed Damon. 

Kai stopped the multiple spells and grinned. "You can see why my coven and I didn't get along."

Damon frowned saying, "I smell an ultimatum."

"If I consume all of Bonnie's magic I'm just gonna end up killing her. But, if we work together, we can all go home as friends. Or I can devour her magic, kill you both, and it'll just be me and Lil'. What's it gonna be?" He gave Bonnie a look as he sat down at the table where she had previously been and began eating the pancakes. 

Bonnie and Damon soon left the kitchen, muttering to each other, no doubt about Kai and his disturbing ways. 

Lilith had taken up the spot opposite Kai who had finished the pancakes. "I never realised how lucky I am," mumbled Lilith, playing with the table mat.

"What do you mean?" Asked Kai, cocking his head. 

"I mean, looking at how you treat Damon and Bonnie when you've only just met them compared to how you treated me when we first met, it's so different, I mean yeah you killed me a few times but-" 

Kai cut her off, rolling his eyes as he said, "but nothing, I'm not a complete monster, besides, you looked so innocent, I didn't need or want anything off of you." 

Lilith bit her lip. "You want any updates on your little brand?" She asked but never let him reply. "It's disappeared," she muttered. 

"What?" Kai asked. "Stand up," he ordered her. Lilith stood up and watched as he beckoned her to come closer. He lifted her shirt up slightly and saw that the brand wasn't there anymore. He let his hand ghost over it and looked at it with an amazed expression as it appeared, immediately disappearing when his hand left. "Weird," he whispered. 

"What? What's weird?" She asked panicked, looking down at Kai. 

"It's still there, but it's like- it's like it only answers to me," he told her, letting his hand hover over it once again. "I wonder what will happen if I-" He pressed his hand down on her waist and chuckled when her knees gave out slightly. "Woah, nice," he laughed. He let her pull away, tugging down her shirt. 

"Don't be an arse," she huffed, pushing herself to sit on the table. "It feels all tingly now," she said, an uncomfortable expression on her face as she rubbed her side. 

"Of course, it would," he said, winking at her with a smile. Lilith shook  her head, trying to hide her growing smile. 

_

It was late in the night when Lilith walked downstairs. Kai and Lilith had slept in the boarding house that night, both needing sleep. It was 02:43am when Lilith walked downstairs. 

She walked into the living room and saw Bonnie sat on the sofa, staring at the furnace that was flickering, a glass of bourbon in her hand. She let out a soft sigh, letting Bonnie know she was there as she set down on the same couch. 

It was silent between the two for a few minutes before Lilith broke it by saying, "I loved my brothers, I loved them with everything I had."

Bonnie continued to look at the furnace. 

"Gabriel was the oldest of the three of us, he was...not a very nice person, he would be abusive, aggressive and totally sucked up to our parents, but he was also troubled, he had a tough life growing up, he was put in prison a few times for handle of drugs but my mom and ad always bailed him out." It felt good to speak to someone else about her brothers. "My younger brother Lucifer, however, was a whole different person."

Bonnie cocked her head, glancing at Lilith. The girl was staring at the fire as she remembered the faces of her brothers. "He was bullied a lot at school for his name, mom and dad didn't care, Gabriel didn't have time, so it was me who looked after him. He was always the butt of my mom and dad's frustration, they would hit him a lot. I soon took the hits for him, though."

"One night we were out as a family for dinner when Lucifer saw one of his tormentors from school. He had ran outside, scared. I followed him of course and comforted him and just as we were about to go inside, there was a flash of light and Lucifer was in my arms, dying. This man came out of nowhere and took him from my arms and left me there." She turned to Bonnie. "What was I supposed to say to my family?" 

"I ran away, spoke to Gabriel a few times. I was running away from family, but at the same time, I was running for my family. I searched for the man who murdered my brother and found out they were witches. It was the Gemini coven who had murdered my brother, Kai's coven." 

"And they sent you here?" Bonnie frowned. 

"It's against their morals to kill someone, they live to 'protect' the innocent. What a load of crap," she scoffed, shaking her head. "They sent me here to shut me up, so I don't go running around telling everyone where they were."

"I wanted to kill them, Bonnie. I would've if it wasn't for them sending me here."

_

"Ha."

Lilith and Kai walked together, a backpack was on Kai's shoulder. They had just gone into the town. "Looks like we got back just in time," said Kai with a smile, eyeing the hole in the ground. Kai was just about to put down his backpack when Damon suddenly blurred towards it and snatched the backpack, he tore it open and looked at what's inside.

"Zima, grunge, every Alex Rodriguez rookie card known to man, and a pager. Really?" Asked Damon, giving Kai a dirty look.

"555-Hiya-Kai, no way I'm giving those digits up." Huh, didn't know he still had that, thought Lilith.

"These are the important supplies you needed to get?" 

"Yeah and Lilith here," said Kai, letting his hand rest on her shoulder. "Look. The future sounds great, all right? I'm super excited about the Internet, but 1994 has been my home for most of my life. I'd hate to get homesick. So let's get down there-"

Bonnie cut him off, suddenly standing up "No. We are not going anywhere until you show me the spell," she snapped, pushing past Damon who tried to stop her.

"Okay."

"Is that actually happening?" Asked Lilith, looking between Kai and Bonnie before looking at Damon. 

"Are we literally not going anywhere?" Questioned Damon. 

"Fine, you don't want to show me the spell? Then you can do it yourself," said Bonnie. Kai looked down at her suspiciously. "You... want my magic.Take it," she said, holding her arm out. 

"Uh-oh, she's being brave," said Kai, looking at Lilith. 

"I'm serious Kai! This was your big threat, wasn't it? If I do the spell and let us out of here, you'll just take my magic, leave me for dead, and do the spell yourself. So go ahead. Take all of it."

Kai shrugged saying, "don't mind if I do." He placed both hands on her shoulders and smiled as she yelped in pain, her body nearly limp. 

"Bonnie?"

"It's okay, he won't kill me," said Bonnie through the pain. 

"Doesn't look like that from here," replied Damon as Bonnie yelped.

"Hey! Bonnie." Damon winced. "Whoa, hey, guys. STOP."

Kai released Bonnie with a mischievous smile and stepped back next Lilith. 

Bonnie then narrowed her eyes. "He doesn't know the spell. Which means, we don't need him. Damon grab Lilith," she ordered.

The vampire did as she said, grabbing Lilith who screamed in shock, trying to get out of his tight grip. Kai looked over at Damon angrily when Bonnie suddenly muttered;

"Motus."

The ax Damon was using to attack the ground soared through the air before burying itself into Kai's chest, whose eyes had widened as he fell on his back.

"No! No! Bonnie!" Exclaimed Damon, still holding onto Lilith who fell limp in his arms due to shock. She stared down at Kai's body with tears in her eyes. She knew he'd come back, but she still felt herself become sad. 

"Great work, Bonnie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 895 46
Alexithymia: the inability to express your feelings This story is mainly about my shifting story, it's what inspired me to write this but I will be a...
36 21 20
The first hunter in a family of prey, Lilith Rose lives a life of secrecy, covering up her arm full of marks and waiting for the day they will be gon...
34 0 10
The hisses and whispers of the creatures lurk in the darkness. The screams of anger and hunger bounce off the dusty crinkled books. Harmless creatur...
175K 2K 21
WARNING: Have not edited! **A.K.A. Boarding School is Always Fun** Coming home from boarding school is something every person would love. Everyone e...