i'll love you to the moon and...

By L0ve4writing

you and vinnie have been bestfriends since you were young and your families are really close but after that o... More

background :)
drunk.
shower.
wet dream
one night stand.
parents.
forbidden love.
the crash.
recovery days.
shopping with vin
the tease.
flying togther.
dont be loud.
heartbroken vinnie.
the entrance
caught.
balls
destination a-HEAD
skatepark
emotional.
college letters.
the decision.
Last day.
car ride.
desire.
stubborn vinnie.
training a golden retriever.
my idiot.
at the peak of breaking.
he doesnt like sharing whats his.
under the rain
lost lives.
the dark crow.
Happy endings arent for everyone.
cold heart.
potential coincidences?
Trouble. More trouble.
boss man.
business man.
lust. passion. hunger
Weaknesses.
preference.
Who is she
Hot bodies
I needed you.
Fall for me
bad intrusive thoughts.
If only you could read my mind.

cocky.

2.3K 26 22
By L0ve4writing

When i returned back to the dorms Vinnie spammed my phone with constant messages and phone calls. Typical.

"Vinnie i can expla- i tried to continue.

"NO. YOU HUNG UP! how dare you y/n!"

"I WAS BUSY IDIOT"

"well anyways what's that about the professor thing it sounded interesting?" he said.

"well if i must CONTINUE, there's this case the Donald mccil case. It's on this murder trial for a guy and his ex-girlfriend. I was thrilled when i heard i got the chance to work on it with my professor it takes advanced skills to be chosen by my professor. He's super picky with that kind of material and who to choose. I want you to come it's somewhat next week. We've been working on it for a couple of days but i'm still researching. Will you be able to come? I'm going to ask my parents if they could fly out this is a really big opportunity!"

"yeah that sounds really exiting y/n"

"Vin?"

"yeah?"

"are you still hor-

"a little bit"

"i should probably say bye then i don't wanna find out what your doing over the phone to my voice"

"noo of course not"

"okay i was worried you were capable of-

"mhm?"

"yeah your done. bye Vin!"

"waiit but i'm so lonely y/n"

"sorry can't help you out there"

"i miss you y/n ugh i hate this long distance thing"

"i'll see you soon Vinnie, love you".

"to the moon and back yeah yeah bye y/n love you too"

Vinnie's pov:
After y/n hung up, i felt a random feeling of getting drunk. I don't usually drink all that much but i wanted to. I missed my best friend and i had no one to talk to so i drank some beers at home. The original plan was only a few but once i kept thinking about how good y/n made me feel i felt like crap not having her here.

I began grabbing more and before i knew it i had drunk way too many. I hate it when i get drunk because i make irresponsible and reckless decisions like a normal person would. I knew i wouldn't be able to drive anywhere so i decided to go online and buy things.
Expensive things.

My thought process was i needed something to thrill me. Cause me adventure. Something that could arouse me like y/n but more of a dangerous gush of excitement. Nothing caused me fascination until i laid my eyes upon a 2014 Yamaha r6 with a black exterior.

I knew what i had to do. Obviously i was going to buy it i mean it's always been my dream to have a bike as a child but i didn't think it would be this soon. I thought it was a bad idea at first given how expensive one can be but then i realized i've been working nonstop this week and for what? To not waste any of the money i made? Well fuck it.

•••

When i arose from my couch i looked around me smelling the stench of alcohol. Now i remember. I fell asleep on my couch with my laptop on the floor. I didn't- did i? I sprung awoke and sat back up scrolling through my laptop trying to find any purchases i had made previously.

Turns out i did. Obviously i had a desire to want the bike but the cost? It felt overwhelming even thinking about how i'll manage it or even learn how to ride it. I've rode bikes before, my father use to own one back in Seattle. But not one like this one. I mean how hard could it be? something inside me felt this gratification of power. I needed to tell y/n about this. I just needed to tell y/n about this.

What's a better way than to surprise her? I went to go look at the bike from the buyer who lived somewhat an hour away. When i got there , the buyer seemed a bit off to me but i didn't mind i just wanted the bike. He explained it terribly and i had no idea how to ask him about my situation. Having an Yamaha r6 isn't a starter bike so you can image my worrisome.

He shoved me out of his garage and told me to have a good day once i asked him. He didn't seem to take it well.

Y/n's pov:
I visited my professors office later in the morning to help with the case. We had a meeting scheduled with a few other students.
Once we were in the office i laid my eyes upon Liam, i totally forgot he was going to be here. He wore a thin steel black suit with his files in his right arm. I wore a long formal fitted dress with a simple wristwatch and wine red lipstick.

Liam: you wanna go in first?

Y/n: yeah? i guess

Liam: yeah? oh yeah?

Y/n: shut up don't mock me

Liam: aw cmon you know the professor likes you better than me.

Y/n: -scuffs- he does not

Liam: Oh yeah right he's a total perv

Y/n: well what do you want me to do about it?

Liam: tell him to fuck off

Y/n: seriously Liam, i wish i had the balls to but my future is more important.

Liam: don't stay ignorant y/n, it's wrong.

Y/n: i know. let's go in.

We walked inside and immediately the professor had to make a commentary about the way my dress curved my body. Liam just walked behind me pulling a chair out farthest from his distance. Liam and i were just friends and we were going to stay as just friends. I wanted nothing more than to upset Vinnie and even though me and Vin weren't officially dating, i felt obligated to him.

We didn't see other people because we felt so drawn towards each other that's the only thing that mattered. I just hope Vinnie can hold his other end of the bargain. We began talking about suggestions to solve this in a subtle matter to get the accuser to confess. There was far too little information given by the story and we had no ways to figure this out.

I had a few proposals to give but i didn't want him to favor the suggestions because he likes me. I told Liam to lean towards my side so i could whisper in his ear.

Y/n: Liam, could you suggest to the professor about lying in front of the ex-boyfriend to see if he tells the truth i've researched with other cases like the one from last week and it's a physiological trick to help confess the truth.

Liam: i don't know y/n do you think it'll actually work?

Y/n: just tell him

Liam: but why not you?

Y/n: well i don't want favoritism.

Liam: oh y/n. i'm sorry

Y/n: i'll be fine just tell him.

When Liam told our professor he seemed to have a skeptic look frowned on his face but he thought we should give it a go. After discussing for what seemed like forever me and Liam were  left in the halls drinking coffee. I felt exhausted but talking to Liam seemed to make me feel better, until the professor approached us.

Professor: you did good today guys, Y/n i liked your suggestions. Good strategic thinking.

Y/n: oh but i bearly said word-

Professor: best ideas i've heard so far!

Liam: yeah we should Y/n, bye professor B.

Liam guided me out but the professor reached for my arm to hug me. I felt uncomfortable and i didn't want to hug an old man. Liam pulled me out and the tension built up. It was a moment of awkwardness but we just left. For the rest of our time walking back to the dorms, Liam continued to curse at our professor for his inappropriate actions. I myself was angry too.

If that wasn't a surprise yet, i find myself eye to eye with Vinnie on a motorcycle.

Y/n: Vin, what the hell is that.

Vinnie: oh yeah i bought a 2014 yamaha r6. It's pretty cool right?

Y/n: how'd you even-

Vinnie: Hi Liam. What are y-you guys doing?

Y/n: Vinnie before you assume, we came out of class we had to discuss ideas for court. Remember the case i told you about?

Vinnie: yeah right, we'll do you mind Liam if i take her out on a ride?

Liam: no i guess i don't mind. See ya y/n.

Y/n: sorry Liam we'll catch up tomorrow!

I walked over to Vinnie's brand new motorcycle and got on. I pinched his stomach close and held myself near his back. "you ready" Vinnie said whispering in my ear. I leaned over and whispered back "not really asswhole, you didn't have to be so rude to Liam". He chucked as his egoistic self would,
"yeah shut up
you liked it".

———————————————————————
OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 152k  I AM SO HAPPY I CANT BELIEVE THISSS! YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAAZING I LOVE ALL OF YOU LITTLE JELLY BEANS<3. SORRY I DON'T POST SO OFTEN BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY STORIES!! I LOVE YOU GUYS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 23.8K 51
you and vinnie meet in kindergarten and remain inseparable for YEARS. Both of you have feelings for each other but don't say anything because you're...
1K 36 32
He is my best friend... And also... My lover.... And abusier... -------------- Sebastian and Dakota have been friends ever since 2nd grade and have n...
4.3K 209 21
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 haven irving is destined for success as a musician with support of her band, but, her love life doesn't have the same luck. she tries...
30.5K 211 10
Just a wholesome Y/n x Vinnie fanfic :)