Forced Marriage With The Mafi...

By MKG1997

"I can't believe my parents are making me marry a stranger and not just any stranger but a mafia!" 33 year ol... More

Characters
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
Character info
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
Character info 2
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28

#20

161 14 11
By MKG1997

(Sasha's P.O.V):I kept screaming help over and over again until it irritated Harry,he was dragging me to the front of the house by my arm making sure to tighten the grip every time to the point where it might even leave a bruise.

I was hoping someone would hear me but I don't think it's any use,I'm far away from the door and I'm shaking right now knowing what's gonna happen to me if he gets me
in that car.

So I used my last desperate attempt to resist and fight back,and I started punching him repeatedly with my right fist which was luckily my strongest hand.

I made sure to get his face his head and any vulnerable spot on his body,I continued to do it making him frustrated because I was becoming even more difficult to handle.

Harry:"Yo calm down you crazy bitch!He shouted while getting beat up."

Sasha:"Let go of me you fucking bastard!She shouted crazily while punching him like a mad woman."

Harry:Stop it!

(Jay's P.O.V):I heard the screaming once
and I kept hearing it over and over again,I knew I should've made Sasha come inside with me cause I can't trust these two faced people for nothing.

Mom:"What's that noise out there?She asked in curiosity."

Jay:"I'll be right back Mom,he said before running away."

Mom:Jae-beom what's happening where are you going?!

I didn't have time to answer my mother I just had to go outside and find Sasha,because she wouldn't be out there screaming like that for no reason unless something happened.

When I went to the backyard she was nowhere to be found which made me panic,so I started shouting and calling her name hoping that the worst nightmare didn't happen.

Jay:"Sasha!He shouted her name repeatedly."

(Sasha's P.O.V):I kept fighting Harry off but nothing was working he refused to let me go,it even got to the point where he slammed my body against the car and started strangling my neck.

While suffocating for air I watched as his face was red from anger,and if it were physically possible it looked like his head was about to explode any minute now.

Harry:Now I had enough you move one more time and I'm snapping your fucking neck do you hear me?!

Now promise me are you gonna be a good girl huh?!

Sasha:"Y-Yes!She said while chocking and tearing up in fear."

He started letting go of my neck slowly and when he did,we heard a loud voice shouting
my name which gave me hope that I'd be saved so without hesitation I made the last fighting attempt by lifting up my right knee.

And when he least expected it I used that
knee to strike him in the balls,while he was distracted by the pain I took advantage of the situation and ran away as fast as I can leaving him to groan painfully as he hurled curse words at me.

I ran to the direction of the back yard where
we were before he dragged me to the front,and there waiting for me was Jay so I wasted no time and ran to him.

Jay:Hey what just happe-

Right there I just cut him off and went straight in for a hug pleading for help as I cried on his shoulder,I don't know what I was doing but it was just needed at that moment .

Sasha:"Jay please help me please,she pleaded while crying hardly on his shoulder."

Jay:Uh?

(Jay's P.O.V):I kept calling out Sasha's name and got no response,until I saw her running towards the direction to the back yard from the front of the house in distress.

The first thing on my mind when I saw her that way was what just happened and why was she over there?

I had no time to process what was going on because when Sasha saw me,she ran to me and suddenly started hugging me while crying hysterically which totally caught my ass off guard.

I didn't know how to react I don't know how to comfort her and I'm trying really hard to make this girl not fall for me,but something inside of me just couldn't push her away.

Because seeing her like this and being needy for my protection just kinda brought a soft
spot to my heart,so I hugged her back with one hand and patted her back to calm her down I can't go too soft and I won't but this will do.

Jay:"Alright alright get yourself together you good now so let go,he said while letting go and gently breaking the hug."

Sasha:"Ok,she said while whipping her tears."

Jay:"Here take this and clean yourself up,he said handing her a handkerchief out of his suit pocket."

Sasha:"Thank you,she said while taking it from his hand."

Jay:Now before we go inside tell me what happened.

Sasha:"No N-No we should go inside he might come back again,she said fearfully while shaking her head frantically."

Jay:"Girl calm down ain't nobody gonna hurt you while I'm out here now start talking,he demanded coldly."

Sasha:O-Ok fine I'll tell you.

Once Sasha explained to me what happened and what my cousin Harry did my blood was boiling,I don't know why I was angry but regardless of my feelings for her it's what's right that matters.

And what's not right is what Harry did to her,
I'm definitely not letting him get away with that shit either he needs to be taught a lesson.

Jay:Alright go inside we're leaving,because I know you wanna leave just as much as I do.

Sasha:Yeah.

Jay:Well then come on.

After comforting and reassuring her that everything will be alright we went back inside so we can go home,all I know is this Harry can't hide for long he'll have to see me again eventually very soon.

(G-Dragon's P.O.V):Once again another mission fails,I wanna destroy Jay Park so bad but why does that son of a bitch always have to be a step ahead of me?!

He must be really dedicated to keep his father's company,because that's the only reason why he's even protecting that girl from me but he can't keep her away from me forever I will eventually get my hands on her!

G-Dragon:"What the fuck do you mean you couldn't get her huh?!He asked while shouting over the phone."

Didn't I tell you to hire someone who could actually help you,what in the hell gave you the idea to use Jay's cousin who couldn't even do the fucking job to begin with?!

London:"Damn he big mad today,she said to her husband quietly."

Anthony:Yeah I wanna walk away before he start snappin at everybody,but at the same time I don't wanna be dead since we on the
job after all.

G-Dragon:It was the only way what do you mea- ok I see what you mean,well don't worry about it we'll try something else again.

And next time we come up with a plan don't fuck it up or else you know what I'll do to you goodbye!

After hanging up the phone I was so heated I knocked down anything that was in my sight,I hate it when things don't go my way call me a brat I don't care because I always get what I want no matter the circumstances.

Anthony:Yo G calm down we just had a little set back-

G-Dragon:"Set back you call that a little set back we just failed to take away Jay's ticket
to success and you're calling that a little set back?!He shouted angrily cutting him off."

Anthony:Come on G you know exactly what I mean you said it yourself,taking down Jay and Aomg was not gonna be easy.

You ask me this looks like something that needs to be planed and prepared for a month before put into action,cause that's the only
way we even gonna beat them and be a step ahead of them.

London:"Babe that's it let's give him some time alone he already in a bad mood,she said while gently holding his shoulder."

G-Dragon:You know what as much as I
hate to admit it you're absolutely fucking right Anthony,this mission has to be full proof so we'll give them a break for another month but when we come back we'll strike again for sure.

Anthony:So what kind of plan we gonna come up with for the next month?

G-Dragon:Don't worry we're gonna work on that,after all we have a month to plan it all and the best part is that it'll catch them off guard when they see us doing nothing for a whole month.

Anthony:Exactly that's the whole point and when you do strike again they won't even see it coming.

G-Dragon:"I love it I love the plan and I think it just might work,he said with an evil smirk."

(Sasha's P.O.V):After we got home I locked myself in my bedroom still slightly traumatized from what happened at the repass today,I stayed in the shower for at least an hour
trying to get his touch off of my body.

As hard as I was scrubbing my skin I'm surprised I didn't bleed,thank God I ran away on time and Jay came out to search for me or else things could've gotten worst than what
it already was.

And speaking of Jay I couldn't stop thinking about that interaction we had,and why he didn't push me away when I hugged him.

I found that odd considering how cold he's been towards me since the beginning,but instead he just let me cry out on his shoulder and didn't even complain about it.

Does he really not hate me or is he just trying to keep my parents happy because his dad's company means a lot to him and his family?

I couldn't keep up with my thoughts because someone had to knock on the door to disturb me out of it,and since I didn't wanna answer the door I had to ask to find out who's behind it.

Sasha:"Who is it?!She asked loudly."

???:Hey Sasha it's me Chloe can I come in?!

Sasha:Uh yeah sure!

DeVita:Just came here to check on you,and by the way dinner's almost ready wanna come down and eat?

Sasha:No thanks I'm not really hungry.

After saying that my stomach just had to
betray me and growl,great just when I wanted to convince her that I wasn't hungry this happens.

I'd rather stay in this room for a year until
our divorce than to ever leave the house again, stupid I know but at this point I really didn't care my life's already ruined anyway.

DeVita:Hmm it doesn't seem like you aren't hungry to me,come we should go downstairs and get you some food.

Sasha:No really I don't wanna go downstairs I still don't feel like leaving this room.

DeVita:"Ok what's wrong is it about what happened today?She asked after letting out a sigh and taking a seat next to her on the bed."

Sasha:I really shouldn't be acting like this but I just can't get my mind off of it,because I've never been in this type of situation before.

My life has always been peaceful and now I have to look over my shoulder everywhere I go, and have to worry about wether I'm going to see tomorrow every time I wake up in the morning I hate it.

DeVita:I get it you're the good girl who's always lived on a straight arrow,you're
nothing like us we chose this life but you
didn't you're innocent and this world has a
way of breaking down people like you.

That's why I thought being a mafia would
keep me from falling a victim to this cold cruel world,I got tired of being vulnerable I wanted to fight back and be prepared for anything that came my way.

It worked to a certain extent but one of the things I learned later on,is that you can't stay protected from the world forever we all have to live and we all have to die.

Sasha:Not trying to say you aren't right,but how exactly is this suppose to make me feel better?

DeVita:Oh you want me to make you feel better?

Sasha:Would that be too much to ask?

DeVita:No not really but it all depends.

Sasha:Depends on what?

DeVita:Depends on what you want me to do to make you feel better.

Sasha:You don't have to do much.

DeVita:Ok well it looks like you haven't unpacked yet,and you had all day to do that when we got back so let's do that after we eat.

Sasha:Ok but I still don't wanna go downstairs.

DeVita:Don't worry I'll bring your food up here.

Sasha:Thanks and I'd also like to set up my gaming system,because I haven't been playing with it much lately since I'm busy with work and I usually play with my friends.

DeVita:Ok I can play it with you,but setting it up I probably can't do.

Sasha:Don't worry I can set it up,there are certain things I might need your help with but other than that I got the rest.

DeVita:"Ok sounds cool let's get started,she said with a happy smile."

Sasha:"Sure but let's eat first,she said happily."

DeVita:"Of course I'll be right back,she said before leaving the room."

I'm so glad I have Chloe here she totally
made me forget about what happened today,I couldn't ask for an even better friend to make not to feel so lonely here it sure is a blessing.

(Jay's P.O.V):Since it's night time I decided to pull up at Harry's crib and teach him a little lesson,since we got home Sasha didn't leave her room and stayed up there all day because she was too spooked out from what Harry did to her.

It made me feel kinda bad cause I know I'm the reason why this is happening to her,but when you're in between a rock and a hard place you have to make only one decision that's sitting on the table in order to help your love ones in a crisis.

I walked around the complex until I found
his apartment,I knocked on the door hardly waiting for him to answer the door because something tells me he would be expecting me here.

And just like I suspected he was expecting my arrival since he was taking such a long time to answer the door,but that wasn't about to stop me though he was gonna pay.

Jay:"Harry bring yo ass out here boy and open the door!He shouted while banging on the door."

Harry:"Hey hey what the fuck is going
on who the fuck are you to be banging on my! He said answering the door before being cut
off by a hard punch to the face."

Once he opened that door I didn't say a word just started kicking his ass,he didn't have time to react because I was quicker than him I pounded his face like it was no tomorrow.

I wasn't satisfied with just fists so I took out
my gun and hit him in the face with that repeatedly,all I could hear was loud painful groans coming from him which was honestly music to my ears.

I hit him to the point where I could hear something snap,which means I probably
must of broke his nose by now but that didn't soften me up I showed no mercy and kept going until I had enough.

And just to torture him more I pointed my gun at him to make him get the message,and that made him scared to the point where he was now begging for his life while the bottom of his face was covered in blood now.

Harry:"J-Jay p-please man d-don't do it
I-I'm begging you,he said frighteningly,while begging for his life."

Jay:"I swear on my father's grave if you ever do some shit like that again you're fucking dead you hear me?!He shouted while still pointing the gun at him."

Harry:"Y-Yes I'm s-sorry I'm sorry,he cried out in fear."

Jay:From now on you better stay away from her if you know what's good for yo ass,or else the next time I gotta come back here it won't be pretty.

I raised my gun down and gave him a kick to the stomach before leaving the apartment,it seems crazy but why am I beating up my own cousin over a girl I don't even love?

Well it's much deeper than that if you ask me in this world you have to be aware of the people around you even your own family.

Because not all blood is thicker than water,
and it's usual family who has a way of bringing you down faster than a stranger since betrayal can only come from the ones within.

I got in my car and sighed heavily thinking about what is happening to me,and why am I having these feeling that I don't wanna have cause I know it'll only break me in the long
run.

Jay:Damn what is this girl doing to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 8.1K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
403K 7.6K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
75.4K 3.6K 53
A Forced Marriage. The word 'Forced' itself sounds Unpleasant. But to be forced in a Marriage is more than unpleasant. What forced marriage brings is...
8.8M 248K 68
Catalaiya Snyder, a 23 years old businesswoman was obligated to have an arranged marriage to a guy named Mason Mcbelt. She hated the idea of arranged...