It's a Love Story......- Jayl...

By meisawesome17

๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ... More

When I first saw you
Stalking Joe
In my worst times
You're in love- part 1
I think he knows
Dress
The 28th night of September
The not so pleasant Surprise
The News
Slumber Party!!
The Perfect Night
The Concert
With Benefits
Cruel Summer
The polaroid
Seven
Superdate
Screaming and fighting
The wedding shock

Trapped

307 14 76
By meisawesome17

They both were in Taylor's room, at her parent's house, trapped, forced to fix the rivalry going on between them since a week.

They stood at the opposite ends near her bed, awkwardly, trying to start the conversation.

"So, why do you think I didn't help you?" Joe asked, with his hands crossed.

"Why do you only and only care about the band?" Taylor fired back, with a louder voice.

"Because I don't want to talk about anything else. It's something which we both love" Joe answered, raising his voice as well.

Their voices were getting louder and louder, taking out all their anger and frustration.

"Oh really? Or is it the only thing you KNOW about? Because you can't tell me you aren't interested in food. You're a total foodie" Taylor yelled, with a sassy look on her face.

"Oh, so now you have a problem with me wanting to taste different cuisines"

"I never said that. In fact this thing kinda helped me" Taylor said. "And why won't you think I would have a problem with you"

"Why are you always lashing out at me? Like I'VE done something wrong?" Joe finally asked it.

Taylor asked, not sure of what to say, "I just- you know-" Taylor hesitated.

"What?"

Taylor took a deep breath and closed her eyes, trying not to break down. "It's just so much pressure to be the bride. I want everything to be perfect. And you know that very well that I don't get that satisfaction unless I do that particular work myself. There are so many fucking choices in everything, you name it. I'm so exhausted. I'm trying to get this shit together. I just want everything to be perfect, flawless, just for one day. I know we aren't doing a big wedding because of the media and it's also something I want. But there is still lot of stuff to look upon. The decorations, the invitations, the food, the services, the budget and a lot of things. And then, if you just don't try to understand my situation then I'm sorry, it'll all fall apart" She took deep breaths. Her fists were closed but tears eventually came out of her eyes. She continued, "I love you, so so much, unconditionally. Do you think it was easy for me to fight with you? This week has been so fucking hard for me. Not speaking for a week, this was my worst nightmare. It was like living in hell" She started crying even more.

Joe never wants to see his girl cry. Tears streamed down his cheek, listening to her argument. He said, "Taylor, I'm sorry. I never understood what you must be feeling. I just never thought about how much stressed you must've been" He wiled the tears off his face and continued, "I love you, too, more than you could ever imagine. There was not a second when I didn't think about you. I wanted to call you, but I just didn't have the will to do that. I wish I could take back everything I said to you that night" He moved closer to Taylor and rested her hand on her cheeks. She looked in his ocean blue eyes, which always melted her. Water flowed through her eyes as she was blinking. Taylor wiped the tears from Joe's face, gently. There was complete silence in the room. But that silence was all that was needed.

Their eye contact broke. Taylor took Joe's hand and sat with him on the edge of her bed. She took a picture of Joe kissing Taylor on her cheek from their first date kept on the table. She gave it to Joe and said, "Remember this? Such a beautiful night" Taylor said, blushing.

Joe took the picture in his hands as their fingers brushed. He said, "One of the best pictures of us" Smiling uncontrollably. He put his arms around her neck, pulling her in for a hug. He whispered, "We are still getting married, right?" And he kissed her cheeks.

Taylor pulled away and didn't reply to this. She rather had a faint expression. "Joe, I think we need a little time. Don't you think? I mean the last month had been really exhausting for me and for you as well. Maybe a little time away, like two or three days, will give us time to clear our minds and then," Taylor continued as she got up the bed, "I just don't want any conflicts and you know, fights happening after the wedding. You understand me right?"

Joe was listening to her the whole time, carefully. He gave her a reassuring smile, which soon turned into a frown, "You are right! But Andrea won't let us come out if she gets to know this isn't cleared yet"

Taylor pinned her lips together and after a moment, she blurted, "Acting! We can pretend like we both are clear now"

"Yes, we can pretend and then, everyone will get what they wanted!" Joe said.

Andrea knocked on the door, "Taylor, sweetie, can I come in?"

Taylor looked at Joe and did some fake laugh, "Yeah mom, come in"

There comes Andrea, with her hands wide open, wanting to hug Taylor and Joe, with a wide smile. Both of them stood up and went into Andrea's arms. "My cuties. God bless you both"

"Thank you Andrea" Joe said.

------------------------------

They all were having dinner. They were all excited, looking forward to the wedding. Suddenly, Joe's phone began to ring.

"Excuse me, I have to take this" Joe asked them politely and went aside to attend the call. It was Patrick.

On the call.............

"Yes, what?" Joe asked.

"Did you two resolve the fight?" Patrick asked.

"I am busy here. So I'll call you later. Okay?" Joe asked, thinking that things didn't really get right with Taylor, so he didn't want to talk to anyone right now.

"Okay, fine. Bye!"

Joe hung up. He went back to the table and took his seat. Taylor looked at Joe and asked, "Who was it?"

"Oh, it was Patty. He was asking if things got right between us" Joe nervously chuckled.

"Its nice to see how both the brothers care so much about you two" Scott said.

Austin smiled. He always secretly loved Joe because he was someone who brought a smile on his darling sister when no one could.

The dinner was done. Austin was helping Andrea in the kitchen while Taylor and Joe were sitting with Scott. Taylor and Joe stood up and said, "We think we'll be going now. I have to feed the cats also"

"Why didn't you bring them here. We barely get to see those cuties now" Scott laughed.

"I didn't think I'll be here for the whole day" She answered.

There was an awkward silence now in the room. Taylor said, breaking the silence, "Mom, can I stay with you for just two days? I mean you know, then I'll get married and all so....."

"Sure sweetie! You didn't have to ask for it" Andrea replied.

Taylor went towards the door as Joe left. They did a brief talk.

"So, you'll take care of the cats, right?" Taylor asked.

"Yes yes, they are my cats too now" Joe said with a forceful smile.

Taylor took Joe's hand in hers and said, "Thank you so much for understanding me"

Joe left the house, putting on a fake smile on his face, but deep down, he was trying to process the fact that things were still not right between them. It hurt Taylor a lot to talk about needing time. But she just thought it was for the best. Joe never wanted time. But he understood her needs and did what she wanted. Both of them were anyway, not prepared to spend the next 2 days without each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Two days stretched into a week in no matter of time and they hadn't spoken to each other. And it wasn't really simple. They had to pretend everything was going on nicely, even though it was killing them from inside, not talking to one another. Taylor finally decided to go back to Joe because she now felt even better, staying some days with her family and getting clear with her thoughts.

Taylor opened the door of the house after she had parked the car.

She went inside and kneeled on the floor, opening her hands for the cats to come. They cats ran towards her, fighting who Taylor would pick. She should've gone for Joe, but cats are first no matter what.

As she saw the cats, a big smile ran through her face. She kneeled on the ground and picked all of them in turns. She said, "Aww, you missed momma? She's back. I'll give you some food" Joe, meanwhile came from his room, who was now standing behind her silently, couldn't help but look at her in such a cute way because the way she treats the cats like her children, it was wonderful.

She ran to the kitchen, followed by the cats to give some food.

After watching the cats eat their dinner, which was her favorite thing to do, she went towards the living room, to see Joe.

While Taylor was waiting with her arms on her waist, wondering where he would be, she felt his strong arms around her, hugging from behind which always made her feel safe. She held his arms and chuckled, "Stop!! You know I get butterflies in my stomach whenever you do this"

Joe made her turn so she was facing him. He whispered in her ear, "Even after so many years?" As he pulled her closer to him. Taylor looked down, as she was almost red.

He pulled her into a kiss. He missed this so much. So did Taylor. They could finally feel comfort and happiness. They had stayed away for two, even three months because of their careers, but never because of a fight. That one week was a hell of a time for both of them.

Taylor closed her eyes, trying to feel him. Joe's finger tips were pressing under Taylor's top, as he was drawing gentle circles against that small strip of bare skin. This caused Taylor to gasp and break the kiss. She looked him into his gorgeous eyes, and said, "Wanna take this to the bed?" expecting a yes. Joe didn't say anything, but started kissing her again. He locked her legs around his waist, going to the bedroom leaving a trail of clothes and underwear in their way.

"You are so damn beautiful" Joe complimented.

Taylor lay spread across her bed while joe stared down at her, "are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna do something"

Joe smirked and lay down on top of Taylor and started to kiss her down her neck , "so, swift how do you want it, fast paced, slow paced, I could give you both and have you screaming my name"

Taylor ran her hands up and down joes back as she started to rub herself against him needing to feel some kind of friction. "I'd love for you to do both, but your gonna have a hard time making me scream baby, your gonna need to work hard for it" she winked at him, joe put his arms around Taylor and pulled her up as he spun around so Taylor was now straddling his lap, "hmm Joe I thought you would want to be on top, considering this is the first time in a month, we're sleeping together"

She grasped his shaft and slowly started to pump it up and down. He said, "ugh Taylor baby, I want you to be on top, because I want all you bouncing up and down and to see have your gorgeous breasts inside my mouth while I thrust up inside of you" he leaned up and sharply but down on her neck, eliciting a loud groan from her.

"Oh fuck, just get inside of me already, I can't wait any longer" she said and moved up slightly while his grabbed his dick putting the condom and slowly pushed it into Taylor's waiting heat, "oh, fuck your so big joe" Taylor started to bounce up and down on him fast, "wait, tay slow down I'm gonna cum quickly if you carry on" joe carried on slow thrusting.... when suddenly they both hear a women's voice which sounded so similar . "Taylor! Honey are you here? Look I bought some discounted unique Red Bananas from the grocery store". Taylor's mom walked through the door and into the hallway, and climbed upstairs while murmuring. While murmuring "why are there clothes all over the floor" Taylor and joe both shot up at the sound of her mother's voice, "oh shit, it's 2:30 in the morning, why is she here"

He grabbed her hips to slow her down but Taylor didn't want to be slow tonight, "fuck being slow, it's been way too long since I've had anything this big inside of me and I don't care if Mom hears it or not, I want you to cum inside me hard" 

Joe finally caved in and started a hard fast thrust inside of Taylor, Taylor leant against joes chest and nipped against his neck while he carried on thrusting hard. After a few minutes, their movements got sloppy "fuck joe I'm so close faster faster!" Joe moaned and thrusted as fast as he could, as his orgasm was imminent too, "tay I'm so close to cumming inside of you, fuck do that again"

Taylor mastered a small smirk as she sat up and sat down hard on his dick, making joe moan hard. "Fuck joe I'm gonna cum" "me too baby, cum with me", they both came with long elongated moans and Taylor collapsed on top of joe and they both waited until their breathing started to regulate. "Wow, we should do that again sometime joe, "well baby give we can do it again when Your Mother leaves us alone" they both laughed as he wrapped his arms around Taylor so she could cuddle up to him under the covers. 

"Taylor! are you sleeping ?" Taylor's mom opened the door of their bedroom and smirk, "why are there clothes all over the floor downstairs and Why are You two naughty couples naked ?? " The Couple decided to hide under the covers and pretend sleeping when seeing the sight of her mother giving them the Meredith stare. After 13 minutes of standing there babbling and lecturing them, Andrea finally realised that They're just ignoring Her . So she decided to leave them alone and stormed off the House.

Both of them were lying besides each other on the bed, after having a pleasant time. The sheets covering their bodies, both covered in sweat, staring at the ceiling.

"S-so, are you clear? I mean you are clear with your thoughts now?" Joe asked.

"Umm yes, I am now, very clear. What about you?" She replied.

"I am fine as well, now. So we are good, right?" Joe asked, nervous of her answer.

"Yes, Joe, yes, why wouldn't it be?" Taylor replied.

Joe sighed in relief. He didn't need time, but Taylor did and he understood her and let her have all the time in the world.

"Have you thought anything about announcing our wedding?" Joe asked.

Taylor raised her eyebrows and replied, "I don't know. I think for me, ummm, everybody already knows we are engaged. I guess we'll just post the wedding picture. And I've planned that as well. Do you wanna announce it?"

"Nah, I'm fine" Joe said, casually. He didn't care of showing off their relationship to everyone, and he never will care about that. He grabbed her hand and started caressing it when suddenly, the lights went out. A loud gasp escaped from Joe's mouth, "Ahhhhh shit" as he tightened his grip on Taylor's hands.

Taylor assured him, "I'm here Joe, right beside you" Which was followed by a teasing chuckle, "You're still scared of the dark?" She felt Joe nodding his head.

"No, I mean yes! W-who isn't scared of the dark, I mean come on!" He tried to defend his fear even though it wasn't necessary. Taylor took her phone which was lying on the side table and pointed the flash light on Joe's face. She started laughing uncontrollably noticing his face being scared like a child.

"What are you laughing?" He asked, in a little offended tone.

"I-I am sorry honey, but, but, your face" She struggled to speak as she was short of breath by laughing. Joe rolled his eyes and exclaimed, "When will the lights be back!!!!!"

"Will you then not come with me downstairs? We gotta check on the cats!" Taylor insisted him, getting up from the bed and wearing Joe's T-shirt which was lying next to the bed, on the floor. She suspected that Joe didn't wanna come down. She paused and said, looking at Joe with the corner of her eyes, "Okay, then I'm assuming you can be alone in this dark room, right?"

Joe got up from the bed, quicker than the lightning, and held Taylor's hand, following the flashlight coming from her phone, "No no, I'm coming with you!!"

Taylor led Joe downstairs, finding the cats. They hardly experienced these power cuts. They occurred once in a blue moon. Because of which, Joe was never prepared to face the darkness which always scared him.

"Dibbles, Benji, Meredith, where are you?" Taylor and Joe called out the cats.

"Can we ma-maybe light some candles and find my phone? This darkness is killing me" Joe requested, breathing shakily.

Taylor smiled, noticing how cute Joe looks scared. He was not really scared of anything, but darkness always caught him. He started to act like a child. "Sure. Come on, the candles might be in the kitchen"

They both head to the kitchen, through the silent and dark columns of their house. Every step they took, it echoed making it even creepier. Something ran through Joe's legs and he screamed. Taylor, who was highly focused on not stumbling on the cat toys scattered on the floor, she screamed as well the moment she heard Joe freak out. "Why?? Why did you shout?" Taylor asked.

"Oh, it's Meredith, taking advantage of the dark" Joe said in relief that it wasn't a supposed monster. Taylor hit Joe on his arm and chuckled, "Fuck you; you literally scared the shit out of me" Joe said, dramatically, "ouch, it hurt me" They shared a good laugh and he picked Meredith up in his arms.

Both of them walk into the kitchen where they catch Olivia and Benjamin sleeping on the floor. "Aww, there are my babies! Must've been tired of fighting... I mean playing around" She said, as she and Joe kneeled down besides the cats.

"Meredith, what do you want? Do you want to sleep?" Joe asked, as he was stroking Meredith. The cat turned around, asking him to stroke her belly. Joe did as she asked.

"So, should we sleep or-" He asked.

"Wait, I made something for you first" Taylor got up from the floor, leaving the flashlight near Joe.

"Where are you going?" He asked. She grabbed a box from the counter and opened it. She kept it in front of Joe and sat besides him, "Eat it, and tell me what is it!" She demanded.

Joe grinned, because he was the biggest fan of everything Taylor baked. He took one cookie in his hands and bit a bite. "Ummmm............ Pumpkin cookies?" Joe asked, afraid if he'll get it wrong.

"Yess, you're correct. And sorry I added some extra cinnamon because I'm too excited because it's gonna be fall soon" Taylor exclaimed, taking one cookie in her hand.

"I love these!" He exclaimed with his mouth full of the cookies.

"Right? It's my grandma's recipe and I never knew about this" She said.

"Your mom never gave it to you?" He asked, trying to get involved in her story.

"No!! She herself wasn't aware of it. I found it while searching for my old barbies in the attic"

A laughter escaped his mouth as he heard 'barbies' "What are you laughing at?" She asked, making a offended pout.

"What were you doing with the barbies?" He chuckled.

"I don't know........Yeah, trying to go back to my childhood certainly! I loved my barbies, OKAY?" She replied sarcastically.

"Okay okay fine. I get it" He scoffed, "Girls and barbies"

"And what is with you guys and cars huh?" She snapped back.

"They aren't lame like barbies" He answered.

"Like cars aren't useless" She rolled her eyes even though nobody could see it in such a dark.

"You know what? Thre is no point of discussing it. It won't change the fact that barbies are lame" He said.

"Whatever" Taylor scoffed.

"So, there is just a week left for the wedding. Then I'll be yours forever" Taylor added with a sweet smile.

He took her hand and kissed the back of it. He replied, "You're already mine, love"

She leaned forward and sat on his lap. She looked into his eyes which looked even better in the candlelight and kissed him.

He pulled away after a moment and asked excitedly, "Wanna play Charlie Charlie?" 

She gasped upon the sudden change in the vibe, "What? Seriously?" She punched his shoulder. 

"Yeah. It'll be fun" He said with a smirk on his face. 

"No. You just killed the whole vibe" She whined, getting off his lap. 

He held her tight and pulled her as their lips united. His teeth started to bite her lips when she mumbled, "What are you doing?" 

"Recreating the vibe I just destroyed" he said in a sexy voice. 

"Oh god why do you always turn me on" She mumbled as her hand travelled and started fiddling with his hair. His hand went up to her breasts as he gently squeezed them and a moan escaped her mouth. 

The kiss deepened as her tongue explored his mouth when everything brightened. The lights were back. 

"The lights are back!!!" Joe exclaimed, leaving her soft lips. 

"Shut up. you didn't even remember the lights were out" She said and rolled her eyes. 

"Did I?" He asked with a smirk. 

"Yes, mister. I made you forget about the darkness" She said with a sarcastic smile, demanding for her credits. 

"Lets just say that your starry eyes sparkled up my dark night" He sweetly said as he cupped her face. 

-----------------------------------

A/N: Lemme make this very clear to yall, the smut was written by PANDASeven7

and I just copy and pasted it. 

Hope you liked the drama!!! Sorry the lights out thing felt like a filler chapter!!!!

Also, the second last chapter, whoooooooooo

Spoiler, the ending will blow your minds up hehe!!! 

ilysm guys!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.1K 38
A collection of one shots relating to my book "Stay" that take place at various points of Taylor and Grace's relationship. For context you may want t...
53.7K 1.7K 38
please take my hand and please take me dancing, and please leave me stranded it's so romantic
26.3K 488 12
Here you can find some short stories about Joe and Taylor
1.4M 35.5K 199
-MY CURRENT COVER IS MADE BY ONE OF MY LOVELY READERS โค๏ธ Taylor Swift x Female Reader Imagines๐ŸŒน I've been a Swiftie for fourteen years now and writi...