•Ride or Die•

By wrenleyscott

Everyone loved Presley Charlie Jones she was a kind and caring person, her family means everything to her an... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
an
PART II
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14

chapter 4

5K 112 4
By wrenleyscott

              -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Presley outfit at garage

The team were at the garage ,Mia working on parts and service, Dom working on his car, Letty working on her car for race wars, and the rest of the team working on Presley's car. After a couple of hours Vince and Leon left to get some food.

Pres car

"What about parts and service?" Mia asks Dom.

"Hold off on it", is all Dom says in reply.

" Dom I don't know what to do with it ", Mia says agitated.

"All right, what the hell is this", Dom says causing Presley to roll out from under the car and stand between Letty and Dom.

"This is your car", Brian says pointing at a car that looks like crap.

"My car? I said 10 second car not 10 minute car" Dom says making Presley smirk.

Jesse walks up to inspect the car "You could push this across the finish line, or tow it" he says making Presley, Letty, and Mia laugh.

"You couldn't even tow that across the finish line", Presley says with a smile, making the team laugh.

" No faith", Brian says with a laugh.

"I have faith in you but this isn't a junkyard. This is a garage." Dom says.

Brian looks at him "Pop the hood". Dom looks at him in disbelief, " Pop the hood?". Brian looks at him in confirmation, " Pop the hood".

They are all looking at the car," 2JZ engine" Presley says in awe.

"No, shit" Jesse says  in disbelief.

"And what did I tell you" Brian says with a smile

"I retract my previous statement" Dom says.

"Do you know what this will desimate after you put it out 15,000 in it" Jesse says still looking at the engine.

Presley looks up,"Or more if we have to overnight parts from Japan", she says.

"Well put it on my tab Harry's" Dom says looking at Jesse and Presley.

They both look at each other and give each other a high five, "Yes!" they say.

Dom walks over and wraps his arm around Presley," I gotta get you racing again so I can make some money off your ass. There's a show down in the desert called Race Wars. That's where you'll do it. When you're not working at Harry's you're working here ", Dom says as him and Presley begin walking away.

"If you can't find the right tool in this garage Mr. Arizona you don't belong near a car", Presley says before she and Dom walk towards her car.

"He owns you now", Mia mutters walking by Brian.

Jesse and Presley decide to stay a bit late working on Brian's car. They are all sitting by the computer in the back," Tell me what you think about this. Koni adjustables. Gonna save us about 2 pounds. And they're gonna give us better traction for the hole shot. All right?" Jesse says showing the computer to Brian.

"This is your basic layout of the car. And that's pretty much what it could look like when it's finished. Red,green" Presley says showing him the different car designs.

Brian looks at them, "You both should be going to MIT or something", he says.

Presley looks at him, " It was never an option for me".

Jesse shakes his head at Brian's thought, " Yeah, right. No, I got the, What's it called. That attention disorder".

  "ADD", Presley helps him.

" Yes, that shit. You know I was good and algebra and like math and shit.  Everything else I failed. Dropped out of school.  I don't know it just something about engines that calms me down", he says.

Presley looks at him and wraps her arm around him, in return he gives her a small smile. "Come on guys, I'm hungry lets go", she says with a smile as they walk out of the garage.

Presleys outfit at the BBQ

Once they get back to the house Presley goes upstairs to her and Dom's room and picks out her outfit. After she is done getting dressed she goes downstairs and starts helping Mia with the cooking. Once Pres is done with her part of the cooking and baking she heads out and place basketball with Jesse.

"Come on 1 more game" she says as Jesse shakes his head.

" Hell no press you're violent on the court, yet you're the nicest person off of the court,  no wonder Leon and Vince told me not to play basketball with you", he says walking towards the house.

"Come on they're just being scared girls", she says trying to convince him.

" Hell, no Pres, I love you but not that much", he says running to the house.

Presley looks over and sees Dom," Hey babe, want to play basketball", she says in her most innocent tone.

"No way in hell", he says with a laugh.

She looks at him in disbelief, "Why?". 

" Really Pres, summer of 1995, you were playing with Vince and Leon, you pushed Leon so hard he broke his arm", he says looking at her.

"What, I thought that Vince was going to pass to him", she says giving him an innocent look, making Dom laugh.

" I think you should go help Mia finish up the food", he says walking towards the grill, making Pres roll her eyes.

"So anything new with Brian", Presley asks as she walks.

"No, and there is not going to be", she says with a laugh.

"Come on I can feel the tension when you're in the same room", Presley says.

"I don't remember pestering you this much when it was you and my brother" Mia says looking at Pres.

"Really every time me and Dom were in 3 feet of each other you make a comment about how good we would look together, even that 1 time you were at the cafe and Dom sitting down while I was standing talking to him and you pushed me on to him.God was that awkward" Presley says while putting the food on the plates.

"Hey I told you I tripped" Mia says.

"And I told you I didn't believe you", Presley says making both of them laugh.

Ask Mia and Presley we're talking about random things, Brian and Jesse walked in to help them take the food out.

"I will take this", Presley says taking a plate the food out. Once she gets out by Dom she sees Vince, Leon, and Letty. As soon as Vince sees Brian he starts walking back to his car.

" Come on, dog", Leon says.

"Yo,Dom", Letty says to get Dom's attention as Vince gets to his car.

"Vince get over here and give us a hand", Dom says.

"Looks like you got all the help you need, brother" Vince says looking back at Dom.

Presley tries to go to Vince but Dom holds her back, "He'll be back okay" Dom says, Pres just nods in reply and goes back to the kitchen to help bring out more food.

"Mia ,Pres. The chickens dry",Dom yells.

"All right! We're coming out already", Mia says as her, Presley, Jesse, and Brian walk out of the house. Once they reach Dom by the grill he gives them both hugs making them laugh.

The team  go over to sit at the table, Presley in between Letty and Dom and across from Leon. Jesse reaches over and grabs a piece of chicken. "Hey, hold up. Because you are the first to reach in and get the chicken you say grace", Dom says.

Jesse sighs and put his hands together, " Dear heavenly... ".

Leon looks over at him, " Spirit", making him and Pres  share a smirk.

"Spirit. Thank you for providing us with direct port nitrous injection, four core intercoolers, ball bearing turbos, and titanium valve springs", he prays, making the whole team laugh.

"He was praying to the car god's , man"Presley says with a smile.

" Look who it is. Old Coyotes 'R' Us. I thought you weren't hungry pumpkin ", Leon says.

"You know I got it eat" he replies. "He's always hungry", Letty says.

Presley nudges Dom, "All right, sit down", Dom says. Vince walks over and kisses Doms head and rubs Presley shoulder.

"How you doing Mia", Vince asks as he makes his way to seat, making Presley laugh. She just nods in reply.

Once they all had food on their plates Dom asks, "Were you at the hospital".

Vince nods his head," How is your mom doing ", Presley asks.

"Not good still in a lot of pain", he responds with a somber look.

"What are they giving her for the pain?", Mia asks.

"Something I can't pronounce", he responds.

"How about we make a plate of food for you to take the her and tell her we say hello", Dom says.

"Yeah she'd appreciate that", Vince replies.

"I have a plate of her favorite cookies in the house you can take her, too", Presley says kindly.

" Thanks, Pres", Vince says great fully.

"So what's on your mind speed racer. What are you thinking about?", Dom asks.

" Nothing ", Brian says unbelievably.

"You're in deep thought over there", Presley says.

"I don't know it's nice", he says looking at Dom and Pres.

"What's nice?", Presley asks Brian.

"You know all of this the picnic the barbecue it's like a family", Brian says.

Letty looks at him, "What are you an orphan?".

"No it's just whenever I show up, my dad always calls the cops" he says, making the team laugh.

"That's funny. No cops at the Toretto house, rule number one", Dom says laughing.

"No pigs", Leon says as Presley looks at him with a laugh,

" Oink,oink".

Once the team is done eating they go inside and watch a movie. "Hey could you make some more popcorn Vince?", Leon asks. In reply he nods and gets up. As Presley is laying in Doms lap on the chair, they hear Vince yelling and see him storm out of the room to the porch.

"I'll go talk to him", Presley says as Dom nods in reply.

" Hey Vince", Presley says walking out onto the porch, Vince just nods his head in reply.

"Want to talk about it?" Presley asks. Vince looks up from his seat,

" Mia and Brian are going on a date", he says with tears in his eyes.

"Oh V, I'm sorry", Presley says, she was happy that they were going on a date that upset that was making Vince sad.

"I love Mia you know ever since we were kids", he says, as Presley sits by him.

"I know Vince but someday you are going to meet the girl that is right for you, and you're going to have a family, that will become our family. I promise you Vince you will be happy. Even though there may be just be a few moments, those moments will be the best of your life", Presley says looking at Vince with tears in her eyes.

" No one will ever love me the way you and Dom love each other", he says looking at her.

"Vincent look at me in the future when I see you with the woman you love and your kids I will 100 percent say I told you so. But for now live your life in the moment and create memories with the family you have now. You are my brother not by blood but by loyalty, love, and trust, you are my brother", she says looking at him.

Vince looks at Presley and gives her a hug, " Thank you " he whispers in her ear as she nods.

"I'll see you tomorrow", she says as they pull away.

" Night", he says as he walks into the house where the boys are.

Presley takes a  deep breath and looks at the sky,"You alright ", Dom asks causing Pres to turn towards him. She shakes her head as the tears start to fall from her eyes.

" It's tough  Dom, so tough. Just thinking back to my past and how horrible it was. The beatings my father gave me and my mom were hard, and now my mom is gone. I just want my mom, I just want my mom", she says, her knees giving up on her.

Dom rushes over to her and catches her, "You know you're just like your mom, Athena was a kind soul, her smiles could warm a persons heart just like yours. And we cannot forget about her love of Elvis music" he says causing Presley to smile. "Your mom is always watching over you, and I bet she is so proud to call this strong, beautiful, and kind girl her daughter", he says looking at her. She pulls away from his hold, Dom wipes her tears and kisses her.

" I love you Pres so much, now lets go upstairs and go to bed" he says with a wink causing her to let out a small laugh. He looks down at her in awe and wraps his arm around her as they walk to their room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 264 49
Julia loved Shawn for everything he was, and he needed her for everything she became.
314K 8.1K 39
"𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘫𝘶𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘭𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴...
240K 4.9K 26
(ꜰᴀꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴜʀɪᴏᴜꜱ 6 - ʜᴏʙʙꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴀᴡ)
45.4K 945 16
Sequel to Coming Home. Isabella has now somewhat come to terms that she is a Toretto, unlike she was lead to believe for marjority of her life. Here...