chapter 6

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her outfit inspiration. With or without cardigan. Hope you like it :)

The next day the whole Team is working in the garage on the car. "Got a TR7 here, with a ball-bearing upgrade. What it's going to do is it's going to spool up really quick", Jesse says while he, Pres, and Letty are working on the engine.

" I got this set up for 24 psi", Presley says as her, Jesse, and Letty are looking at the engine.

"Got it", Jesse says. Presley looks and sees Dom and Brian talking and walks over to them.

"You got big plans tonight", Dom asks Brian as they are working on the car.

"Yeah. We're going out to dinner", Brian replies.

"You break her heart, I'll break her neck", Dom says, causing Pres to laugh under her breath . He wipes the dirt off his hands and hands the rag to Brian.

"That's not going to happen", Brian answers.

"I want to show you something, Pres come on '', he says. They get back to the house and go to the garage. He opens the garage door to reveal his 1970s Dodge Charger. Shockingly, Presley said that he would bring Brian here.

"Wow", Brian mutters under his breath.

" Me and my dad built her. Nine hundered horses of Detroit muscle", Dom says looking at the car.

"It's a beast", Brian says looking at the car.

" You know what she ran in Palmdale?"Dom asks him.

"No, what?" Brian replies.

"Nine seconds flat", Dom answers.

"God", Brian says in awe of the car.

"My dad was driving. So much torque, the chassis twisted coming off the line. Barely kept her on the track", Dom explains with a smile thinking back at the memories, causing Pres to smile knowing how good of a racer he was.