Kylux: Images and One Shots

By LaylaOfAsgard

Kylo Ren X Armitage Hux One Shots, Images, AUs, Smut, Fluff, and other stuff in my brain. This book is inspi... More

Intro!
Jealous (Angst)
Words Hurt (Smut)
Earth (AU)
STUPID
Words Hurt PT. 2 Phasma
True Evil (Smut)
The Great Coat (Smut)
Secret Life
Drive Me Crazy (Smut)
High School Sucks (AU)
Soulmates (AU)
Ice King (Smut)
It's Over Isn't It
Help Me Sleep (Smut)
It's Over Isn't It PT. 2 (Smut)
I Don't Think So (Angst)
Millicent
Too Long (Violent Smut)
The Bandages
On Display (Smut)
Control (Fluff)
I Don't Think So PT. 2
Across The Room (Smut)
High School (AU)
Jealous PT. 2
The Bath Full of Dread
The Piano Teacher (Earth AU Smut)
A/N
A/N

Words Hurt Re-Written (Smut)

697 10 1
By LaylaOfAsgard

*~Kylo's POV~*

It was just like any other day. I was walking down the hallway and wanted to stop and ask General Hux if he wanted to grab a drink. Hux was always eager to drink with me. He was exhausted from the hard work that he had done during the week. Though he hated me, once a week we would put our weapons down and complain about our jobs.

I knocked on his office door and it opened quickly. The redhead sat at his desk, eyes glued to his holopad. "Yes, Ren?" I always got nervous around Hux. I really liked him and loved to hear my name on his lips.

"I was wondering if you'd like to grab a drink maybe. I just got the bar restocked." Hux looked at me, I was glad he couldn't see my face, due to my helmet.

He slightly nodded and shut off his pad. He stood up and straightened his uniform. God that uniform was so sexy on him. He walked past me and lead me to my room. Being so high in The First Order I was the only one allowed to have alcohol, therefore I shared it with Hux, knowing he needed a break every once and a while.

Hux opened my door and let himself in, he sat down on the couch and sighed. "So Ren, what is the special today?"

I took off my helmet and placed it on the stand. "Azrabithian wine."

He raised his eyebrows, "I'm impressed, Ren. That stuff is expensive and rare."

I nodded, it really did burn a hole in my pocket but it was worth it, "Well it's also your favorite. You probably don't remember but you told me it was your favorite a couple of months ago. I had some extra money around and knew it was strong, I knew that it'd remind you of Arkanis. So I bought it."

Hux nodded and I pulled the wine out of the cooler. He handed me two wine glasses and I filled them appropriately. I smelled the wine and cringed. "Holy Sith... this is strong."

Hux chuckled, his laugh was perfect and it made me feel like I was worth something. He took a sip, "I haven't had this stuff in a really long time... what's the date?"

I picked up the bottle and smiled at the date, "Zero ABY." It was Hux's birth year. He smirked. "Interesting... this is some old wine, I'm surprised that they managed to keep it this long."

I narrowed my eyes, "Your only thirty-five Hux. That isn't old."

He chuckled and sipped the wine again taking a bigger swig. "Old enough I guess you could say."

I loved Hux's accent it was one of my more favorite things about him. "So what was it like on Arkanis... I've never been."

Hux sighed and looked over to the side pouring himself another glass. "Arkanis was my personal hell. My father kept me locked in my room as he trained killers. Boys he stole from their parents. When I was young I would watch them outside my window in the backyard. It wasn't until I was ten that I got out of my house but that didn't matter... I had stormtroopers following me all around... sometimes even to the bathroom... I never had an ounce of alone time all because my father was a political figure. I had no freedom." I could really tell that this wine was strong, or at least I hoped it was the wine. Hux never spilled this much around me, or anyone to be fair. He was always so strong willed his mind was a complete fortress. You couldn't see in at all, it truly scared me, but also made my skin tingle.

Hux's expression changed to one of pity, "My father killed my mother in the very room I stayed... because she was not a use to him anymore after she had me. After me my mother was nothing but a kitchen maid. That's why I felt no remorse when Captain Phasma helped me slaughter my father."

A thought popped into my mind and I couldn't stop myself from saying it. "So you're saying your mother was your father's mistress?"

Hux was on his feet. He pulled me up by my robes and held his knife in front of my face. I made a decision that it was the wine. He smelled like the entire bottle, maybe he had gotten a hold of something to drink before I met him in his office. "Do not speak of my mother in this way." I held out my arm and grasped his throat pushing him away to try and keep him at a safe distance.

He glanced down at my arm and his face flickered with disgust. "Choke me Ren... you won't."

Challenging me?? A Knight Of Ren?? A Sith in Training?? I don't think so. I tightened my grip on him and the knife clattered to the ground as the breath in Hux's lungs was cut off. I heard him wheeze and his hands scrambled to my wrist. His bright blue eyes were turning a bit red along with his face.

His eyes started to flutter closed and I threw him back into the chair he was sitting in. Hux let out an indescribable sound and gasped for air, sitting back in the chair. I leaned down and got right in his face, my knee was between his legs that were spread.

"Don't you ever challenge me again, General." I spat, getting even closer to seem more serious. "You will not like the outcome next time you-" I stopped, there was fear in Hux's eyes, but the way he was looking at me... the fear was for all the wrong reasons.

My eyes wandered down and I looked where my knee was, centimeters from his crotch, but why would Hux be nervous about that? Not like I was going to- oh. I inched my knee up a bit, connecting it with his pants.

Hux let out a slight whimper, his cock was pulsing, aching to be touched. Heat swam all through my body, landing right in my face. He was hard. He was getting off on this. I backed away. I didn't know what else to do!

Hux's legs immediately closed and he got up, if he were to leave than this would never be spoken of again. He swiftly walked to the door, "Thank you for the alcohol Ren." He opened it and I grabbed him using the force. A tight hand on his arm.

He looked back at me, his look was disheveled, his hair was framing his face. He looked rough, but it was hot. "Let me go Ren." He commanded.

"I'm afraid I cannot do that."

"And why is that."

"If you leave now you'll never come back." I approached him slowly, "You'll be too embarrassed to show your face around me." I was right at his ear, "Is this the alcohol General?" I whispered.

A shiver ran down Hux's spine, "I do believe so." He was lying. I knew when he lied. "So please. Let me go."

"Why... so you can go lay in your bed and wait... wait until all the lights are out... and just..." I took my glove off and slid my hand down the front of Hux's pants. His mind was just screaming in my ears. Telling me to touch him.

Hux whimpered a bit and I drew his cock from his pants. It was heavy, but had gone a bit soft. "Can I please you General?"

Hux was quiet for a moment, just looking at my big hand holding his cock. "Yes..." he nodded frantically when he realized he'd been asked a question.

I smirked and rubbed my thumb over his head that was already leaking precum. Hux's breath hitched just a bit and he held his hands to his side, not too sure what to do with them. I rested my chin on Hux's shoulder, I was the perfect height to see everything. I gathered saliva in my mouth and spit onto his cock. It twitched in my hand and Hux flinched with disgust.

"Oh you poor thing... you don't like a bit of spit..." I smirked and nipped at his ear as I stroked his cock, up and down in a slow motion. It started to stiffen in my hand, the spit helping it glide easily.

Hux leaned back into my shoulder and widened his stance. He moaned as he bucked into my hand. I bit my lip and chuckled into his ear, tightening my grip. Hux's mouth fell open and he bucked his hips a lot slower this time, enjoying the sensation of the tight hole my hand had made.

I wished inside that I knew what he liked, what he was thinking, so I could give it to him. In all honesty I wanted to bend him over the couch arm and fuck his hole until he couldn't breathe. But I knew we weren't there. Not yet.

While I was spaced out, thinking Hux had taken it upon himself to fuck my hand. I looked at his red cheeks and grabbed him just roughly enough. He moaned loudly and his eyes slammed shut, "Ren...!" he called out, breathlessly.

"Mmm General. Looks like you're one to get impatient... that's no good in a position of power..." I whispered, kissing at the shell of his ear. His cock was pulsing. I twisted my wrist and Hux moaned loudly, he was sensitive. "You're just chasing that release... I loosened my grip a bit and used my free hand to toy with his balls.

A shudder ran through Hux's body, his legs were trembling. "Ren please..." he whispered.

Should I? He has been mean to me for the past couple years. Maybe I should just let him go, kick him out, make him walk to his chambers like this in the crowded halls. Nah. I'm not that mean, I'd save that for another time. "All you had to do is ask nicely." I hummed, rubbing at the sensitive nerves right under his head. He moaned loudly and arched his back, releasing all over his pants.

Maybe I was a little mean. I wiped my cum covered hand on his pants, just so he'd have to try extra hard to clean them. "Have a nice night General. I said before going into my bathroom, shutting the door.

Hey hey hey! This is my first rewrite!! I'm so proud of it. PLEASE tell me if you like it! I love hearing feedback and I'd like to know if y'all want me to do more! Love you. -L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 6.7K 32
The Reader starts out as General Hux's assistant, who just happens to have quite the crush on him. But with both striving desperately for love, that...
161K 4K 41
Your favorite Star Wars fanfiction couple is back and they are returning with more twists, more power, more violence, more romance, and more drama wi...
159K 4.2K 31
After the fall of Starkiller Base, the First Order is desperate to recover from the unexpected Resistance attack. As Supreme Leader Snoke urges Kylo...
11.1K 278 40