Tease Me ♡Shota Aizawa x Read...

By sgh101404

(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirti... More

♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡SPECIAL 1-HALLOWEEN MASH♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡SPECIAL 2- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHOTA!
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡SPECIAL 3-CHRISTMAS!♡
♡20♡
♡21♡
♡22♡
♡CLASS INFO♡
♡23♡
♡SPECIAL 4-OMEGAVERSE AU!♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡SPECIAL 5-VALENTINE'S SCAVENGER HUNT♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡SPECIAL 6-VILLAINOUS INTENTIONS♡
♡32♡
♡33♡
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡40♡
♡SPECIAL 7-WISHES♡
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡44♡
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
♡50♡
♡51♡
♡52♡
♡53♡
♡54♡
♡55♡
♡56♡
♡57♡
♡58♡
♡59♡ 🖤END🖤
💛ALT ENDING💛
THANK YOU

♡43♡

8.6K 173 44
By sgh101404

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "HEY, SHOTA!" I shout while walking towards Shota's dorm room (our room). "I got our papers on how all the kids need to improve from this year's sports fest!" I say before opening the door.
     "What the hell?" A startled Shota hisses before he calms when realizing that it's me. "I didn't hear your footsteps." He explains while turning to look at me from his swivel chair in front of the large amount of video feeds and I give him a quirked eyebrow.
     "But I was shouting at you in the hall?" I state while pointing towards the door after putting the stack of many papers on the bed.
     "No, I'm pretty sure I would've heard if you had." He claims and I huff before opening the door.

      I keep it open before I teleport to the closed elevator doors, not minding that I'm naked since none of the kids are here. "I got off the elevator, started to yell at you saying I got our papers, then opened the door," I explain as I walk down the hall and look up at him with my arms crossed.
     He doesn't say anything until he pulls the shirt off his back and puts it over my head. "Then why didn't I hear you?" He asks while crossing his arms and I shrug while glancing quickly at his muscles, earning a smirk from him. "Hang on." He states before going out the door and closing it behind him.
     What's he doing? I think confusedly before the door opens and he looks at me.

     "Well?"
     "Was I supposed to follow you or something? Are we going somewhere?" I ask and he looks at me surprised.
     "Listen closely," Shota states before closing the door.
     I pray he's not going mad. I think before listening as the quiet room makes no noise before the door opens again after a moment.
     "Hear anything?" He asks expectantly.
     I look at him confused before shaking my head. "No. Did you shout or something?" I ask and he nods. "Go in again," I demand and he nods. I give a scream before waiting a moment then opening the door and looking at him with a silent question.

      "Nothing. Not a sound." He states and I look at him surprised.
     "Nezu," I claim and he quirks a brow at me. "He said he got us a housewarming gift but we never knew what it was. What if this was the gift?" I ask and gives a look of realization.
     "Now that you mention it I think so. He did say something like that once but I thought he was joking. Should've known that crafty weasel would do something like this." Shota claims and I give a small laugh.
     "But you know what this means?" I ask and he smirks.

     "We can have more fun here.~" He states and I nod before pulling him down for a heated kiss.
His tongue meets mine aggressively as I run my hands over his sides and chest as his hands roam my ass and hips.
     "I love you so fucking much," I say between kisses before he pins me to the bed and starts to kiss up my neck and jaw as I tug on his hair. A soft moan escapes me as he sucks a hickey on the side of my breast after taking off his shirt, leaving me naked under him.
     "Not as much as I love you, (Y/n)." Shota says while holding my hands above my head then forcefully kissing me as he grinds against my core.
     "F-Fuck." I curse, loving the friction of his jeans against me.
     "What a submissive little kitten you are.~ It makes master so-"

     BAM! "(Y/N)! I NEED HELP-" Nemuri freezes as she slams open the door and stares at us. "Damn." She says with a lustful look while undoing a button on her blouse. "Threesome? Hizashi will just ask to join too next time. I'm horny with this baby-"
     "NO! Get the hell out, Nemuri!" Shota snarls as he throws a pillow at her face after shielding my goods from her vision.
     "Alright, alright. Just don't do this when we go to the hero expo. We gotta look good for the school." Nemuri says while rebuttoning the top button of her shirt before turning around and fluffing the pillow.

     "And Hizashi knocking you up is good for the hero expo?" I question while pulling on my clothes as Shota glares at the back of Nemuri's head while sitting on the bed grumpily.
     "We're also married." She claims and I roll my eyes.
    "Nobody knows that, Nem," I state after pulling Shota's shirt over my head, making him cheer up a bit.
     "You wound me, Love." Nemuri coos while tilting up my chin as she smirks at me.

     "Enough, Nemuri," Shota says while pushing her hand down. "Stop or I won't let her go help you pack." He claims protectively to her with a testing look.
     She rumbles a purr in her throat before grinning. "You've got a protective one, (Y/n). But then again you're leading him around by his cock." Nemuri says with a shrug while heading out the door. "See you later, Shota. I won't keep her too long from you."
     I roll my eyes with a sigh. "I'll see you at home. Mina and Hanta are coming to see what all they need to do with the cats." I explain before kissing him quickly. "I love you."
     "I love you too." He says with a soft smile before grabbing the folder with the kids' information.

     Damnit, Nemuri. It was just getting fun. I think while walking out into the hall and meeting her at the stairs. "You're very mischievous, you know?" I ask her and she grins.
     "You'll learn too. Especially to spice up some things." Nemuri counters and I roll my eyes playfully at her.
     "Mischievous, I tell you," I remark but secretly recall a few good smut scenes from some of my favorite books.

     After reaching her and Hizashi's teacher's dorm, I help her pack everything she and the baby will need.
     "Then Hydra kept trying to nap in Sleepy's bed with him and he was not having it at first," I say before giving a happy sigh. "But he's got used to her and they'll even sleep in it together. Up until Sleepy and Bubbles try to join in on the snuggle party." I explain, making Nemuri, who's sitting on the edge of the bed, laugh lightly at that.
     "I love cuddling with Sushi. Especially if I'm naked. They seem so much softer."
     "I know right? Sho calls me a dork for it but it feels super soft and fuzzy!" I claim while folding a shirt and then placing it in her bag.

     It's a peaceful silence as I relax while she dolls up.
     "Soooo," Nemuri suddenly coos as she looks over at me. "Has he shown any signs?" She asks and I quirk a/an (h/c) brow at her.
     "Signs of?"
     "That he's gonna propose or ask you to marry him! Something!" The purple-haired woman claims and I laugh at her eagerness.
     "Proposing? We just got together in the summer. I mean if he asked I'd say yes, no doubt about it, but I don't expect him to propose anytime soon." I claim while fiddling with the chain on my necklace, making the bell softly chime as it moves.
     "So you have thought about it!" The pregnant woman claims while leaning back on her hands.

     I snort a little before looking at my necklace as I mess with the chain. "Of course I do. This man is my life. I can't think of how it would be if I had never met him or hadn't fell in love with him." I confess as I smile at the memory of how I got the necklace. "He's the man I want to marry and have a family with." And I've already seen our beautiful children. I can't wait to meet them in the future. It can't come soon enough. I think happily.
     "You've got into that habit, you know?" Nemuri says, bringing me from my thoughts. "You'll start messing with your necklace when you're embarrassed, nervous, or talking about Shota." She claims with a smile. "Though I'm guessing right now it's Shota and a bit of embarrassment."
     "I have?" I ask, getting a curt nod as a reply. "I haven't noticed."
     "Of course you wouldn't. It becomes second nature once you get it as a habit." She explains and I tilt my head quickly to signal her point.

     Click! "Hey, Love Song. I got the ice cream you were-" The blond-haired man stops as he spots me before he huffs. "I said I'd be back soon to pack for us, baby."
     "I got bored, Zashi baby."
     "Shota was wanting to spend more time with her since they can't really show that they're a couple at the expo." They go back and forth, almost like I'm not in the room with them.
     "Sorry, (Y/n). I know you've got better things to do." Nemuri says to me in a saddened voice, tears pricking the corner of her blue eyes.
     "I promise that it's okay, Nemi. I've loved getting to spend time with my girl." I say while giving her a brief hug.

     "Wanna cuddle and take a nap? I heard that you had a bad third block." Hizashi asks his wife while using a hidden hand to gesture me out.
     "It was awful, baby. I was so tired and they kept talking and talking, I could hardly hear my own..."
     They're perfect for each other. I think before heading out and closing the door quietly behind me before heading back to our dorm. I give a firm knock this time before the door opens and reveal my boyfriend, a happy look replacing his previous annoyed one.

     He pulls me inside without a word before laying me down on the bed and then laying on me, his head using my boobs as pillows. He hums approvingly after giving a heavy sigh and relaxing on me.
     "Stressful day?"
     "Five kids came up to talk with me today about having the entire class go out for a fun day." He explains and I hum in acknowledgment while gently stroking his head. "I said no since I won't be here the day they want to because of the expo and then when I thought that I could have a calming time with my girl, damn Nemuri comes in and talks about a threesome and-"

     "I'm here, Shota. I'll always be here with you. I promise."
     "You really are the best thing to ever happen to me."
     "I can say the same."

{TIME SKIP}
♡♡♡SHOTA POV♡♡♡

     "This'll be my first expo with the school. What's it like?"
     "Boring," I reply while glancing at my girlfriend while I drive. "A lot of snotty, annoying teachers who were forced to come because their school said so. A grouchy bunch." I claim and she snorts.
     "Is that fact or just your opinion?" (Y/n) asks with an amused look towards me.
     I hum thoughtfully before grinning. "Facts." I claim and she chuckles. "Possibly." I add on before slowing to a stop as the stoplight turns red. "In all honesty, it is pretty boring. But then again, I've never really had anyone to be able to continuously talk to that I actually enjoy the company of." I say while turning to look at her as I wait for the color to change.

     "And who might that be, Foxy?~" The (h/c) haired girl questions while leaning closer to me.
     "I do believe that it would be my gorgeous and lovely girlfriend. Whom I'm going to have to scare all the other teachers from." I say and she laughs.
     "Just stay beside me and look normal. Your resting bitch face will do the trick as is." She remarks with a grin.
     I mock a pout at that. "How mean of you to say, Kitten. Master simply wants to protect what's all mine." I state while grabbing her throat and then pulling her in for a kiss.

     She moans into it before a loud honking from the car behind us alarms us.
     I glare to them as I turn my head to see Hizashi with a shit-eating grin and Nemuri looks sleepy and confused. Stupidass. I think before starting to drive with a grumble of complaint.
     "Couldn't you talk to Nemuri or Hizashi?" (Y/n) questions with a smug look, knowing I'm not pleased with having to end the kiss quicker than I wished.
     I scoff while continuing to drive. "They normally always go and mess up a closet," I say while glancing and seeing her looking a little awkward at that.

      "Oh." She says before clearing her throat. "Well, we'll get to spend a bit of time together." She says sweetly while leaning over and placing her hand over mine.
     I smile while glancing at her. "And like I said earlier, I'll have to fend off anyone trying to flirt with my girl." I re-say and she laughs.
     "Who's the worst person that's gonna be there?"
     "Joke and Shindo."
     (Y/n)'s silent for a moment before cursing under her breath. "Is it too late to turn around and go home? I'm sure the kids would love it if we showed up and agreed to take them out." She says hurriedly while looking towards the back window.

     I grin at her actions as I pull into the parking spot of the expo's adjacent hotel. "Yes. We've arrived to where hell meets again." I claim while looking at her.
     The (h/c) haired woman groans before resting her forehead against the dash. "Oh fuck me!"
     "I have and probably will later," I claim while getting out of the black car.
     "Ha ha, very funny, Sho!" She mocks while grabbing her bag from the back seat.

     Honk! Honk! We both turn to look as the maroon car pulls up beside our parking spot and parks.
     "Question, my good sir," Hizashi starts while getting out with a smug grin. "Why were you not going through a green light when it had already been green for fifteen seconds?" He asks innocently and I roll my eyes.
     "Don't act like you two lovebirds never kissed or did more at a stoplight." I retort while shouldering my bag.

     "It's nice to see the four of you have arrived," Nezu says while walking over as Thirteen carries him in her arms. "No troubles with the little one I hope?" He asks, making the married couple shake their heads. "Thirteen?"
     "Of course." Replies the rescue hero while she pulls out four cards from her back pocket. "Here are your room cards."
"Unfortunately, where it is an expo we have to be professional, (Y/n) and Nemuri will be sharing a room and so will Shota and Hizashi."
     Oh great. I give my girlfriend a look of complaint as Hizashi drapes his arm across my shoulder.

     "This'll be like high school, Shota! Like our old field trips that were super boring. But this time neither of us is single!"
     "Great. Kill me now."
     "Shota Aizawa! No!" (Y/n) exclaims while glaring up at me when she walks over with her arms crossed.

      "My oh my, I've been anticipating seeing you all again!" An annoyingly familiar voice says as footsteps approach.
     This bastard. I hiss internally while pulling (Y/n) into my side.
     "Hello again from Shiketsu High." Yo Shindo greets us while smiling.
     "Hello from UA, Mr. Shindo." Nezu greets kindly. "Excuse their lot, they're tired from the drive and need to head to their rooms." The weasel claims while nodding towards us.
     "Shame. I really wanted to catch up on things." The black-haired man claims with a mock sigh of disappointment before he disappears from our sight as we walk inside the large hotel.

     "You sure it's too late to head home?"
     "I'm considering if it is or not, Kitten"

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

{lemon in this POV, go to the next chap if you don't want to read}

     "Do I look chubby in this dress?"
     "Nemuri, you're pregnant. You're going to have a bit of a belly since you have a human growing inside of you." I claim with a smile and laugh while drying my hair off with a second towel after leaving the bathroom.
     "But I've never really got any fat on me ever unless I was bloated because of Satan's monthly subscription!" The purple haired woman claims and I roll my eyes playfully as I pull my tux out from my suitcase
     "Then maybe you shouldn't have had Hizashi knock you up." I joke and she looks at me dead serious before sighing.

     "Why is pregnancy so hardddd?" She whines before looking over towards her phone as it chimes.
     I watch her features as she smiles down at the text and even laughs lightly before sending a reply. "Who's that?" I ask curiously before tossing my towel to the side. "Not that I'm trying to be nosy or anything like that." I quickly add on, not wanting to seem rude.
     "Seishi," Nemuri replies with a smile, making me look at her surprised.
     "Like...Seishi Seishi? Mine and Shota's student?" I ask for clarification and she nods.

     "She's started to talk to Hizashi and I lately. She's a nice girl. Sushi likes her." Nemuri claims before laughing lightly. "She jokes and says it's most likely because she's got a pet rat."
     "She's been to your place?" I ask with a smile.
     "It was nice she actually helped me get home after I got too sick to work because of Senjuro." She explains with a smile while flattening her dress in the front. "I wanna tease Hizashi. Fuss at him for knocking me up." Nemuri states and I chuckle as she grabs for her phone and dials her husband's number.
     I sit quietly as I wait for him to answer.

     "Babyyyyy! How's my gorgeous Love Song? Getting ready good?"
     "Hizashi, because of you and Senjuro, I look chubby in my favorite dress!" She exclaims into the phone, erupting a gasp from the other line.
     "No! Not the red one?!" The blond questions and gets a hum for a reply. "I'm coming over. Open the door. (Y/n) trade rooms real quick." Hizashi says before unlocking the joint door to both of our rooms.

     "Just don't use my bed," I claim while grabbing my clothes, heels, and makeup bag. "Get me if you need me, Nemi Nemi." I state to the woman who nods as her husband walks over. Goofs. I think while closing the door and then turning around. "Damn," I say with a hum of approval.
     Shota, halfway through tying his hair back, his stubble shaven down, and his strong muscles parading to me as his red undershirt and overcoat rest on his bed. He turns with a chuckle before eying me as I close the door and lock it, knowing my two friends will probably try for a quickie. "I could say the same thing, (Y/n)," Shota states while pulling me into his chest after I tossed my tux onto his bed.
     "I'm just in a towel?" I state and he smirks.
     "My favorite thing to see." He says before running his hands on my shoulders softly.

     "Shota," I say his name with a small laugh. "What are you doing?" I question as he undoes my towel from my body.
     His bright obsidian eyes meet my (e/c) ones before he raises a finger to his lips. "Shhh." My boyfriend shushes gently before starting to rub the towel over my body. His touch is soft and gentle as he hums a sweet melody. A reminder that he's here. After he considers me dry, he grabs my panties from the clothes pile on his bed.
     I oddly like this. I think as I let him dress me into my clothes for tonight. Panties, pants, and lastly my overcoat with the top two buttons showing my cleavage.

     "You look," Shota pauses as he kisses my lips softly. "Amazing." He finishes while holding me against his chest. "Like always." He says, making me smile.
     "Flirt." I tease, always loving this side of him.
     He chuckles at my statement before he grins. "Though you do look like a lesbian when you're wearing a tux." Shota jokes and I smile.
     "Fewer guys that'll sexualize me then," I claim and he snorts. "Yeah, probably not," I state as I grab his shirt and move behind him.
     "I was trying to be the only one being nice." He mocks a pout while he puts his arms in the sleeves and fixing them as I grab his tie.
     "I guess we're both nice," I claim while fixing his tie for him.

     "I never knew you could do a tie?" My boyfriend states while looking down at me curiously.
     "My dad and Mirio were always awful at doing them. So my mom taught me." I recall before smiling at a memory. "Though it was useful whenever one of the boys needed help with a tie for their outfit," I state before tapping his shoulders when I finish.
     "So since you know how to do it, I never should learn so that I get to spend a little time with you before we rush off to who knows where?" Shota asks and I grin before grabbing his tie and making him lean down to be face-to-face with me.

     "Seems like a wimpy excuse to spend time with your girlfriend to me." I joke while running a single finger on his jawline. "Who's gonna teach our kids in the future? Typically it's the father." I question while trailing my finger down his neck, chest, and stomach.
     His eyes look at me needingly as I stop above his hard-on. "We both could. One might teach better than the other." He states and I laugh at that.
     "Deal." I say before kissing his lips, sweetly and passionately.

     Shota hums happily into the kiss as he pulls me to him while also having a hand on my ass. "As much as I would take you here and now," He says in a disappointed tone. "Nezu needs at least the two of us there."
     "And who knows how long those two will be." I remark and he chuckles before grabbing his overcoat.
     After doing a simple nude look for makeup, Shota and I head for the expo meeting.

     "Were you kidding when you said this would be boring?"
     "Not one bit." My boyfriend remarks and I sigh in annoyance as we walk in before replacing my look with a smile.
     I look around in awe at the bright room that nearly seems like a gala from one of my books.

     "It's good to see the two of you already here. Thank you." Nezu says to us as we sit down in our seats at the table.
     "Yeah, Nemuri and Hizashi may be a bit," I say with a small shake of my head as the weasel nods before the meeting starts.
     It's long and boring, mostly going over the new algorithm required for each subject before we're allowed to leave or reacquaint with other teachers.

     "You're right. That was boring." I claim before reaching for my drink.
     "It's alcohol." Shota states, making me retract my hand quickly. "As great as it'd be, I don't want to go to a foreign country to fetch you." He jokes and I roll my eyes.
     "Sir," Nezu calls to a passing waiter. "May we get two waters?" He asks before the man walks off with an agreement.

     "Hello, UA staff."
     I knew he'd show up sometime. I think before turning and seeing Yo Shindo.
     "Hello, Mr. Grand."
     "Good to see you all again," Shindo says with a smile before giving me one as well. "You look incredibly lovely tonight, Glitch."
     Oh great. This again. "Thanks," I say blankly before grabbing my water off the tray and taking a sip.

     "Grand! You stinker! I said not to run off like that when we got here."
     And there's the side bitch. I groan internally as I sit back and cross my legs. "When can we slip away? I'm ready to get back to our suites." I whisper while leaving over towards Nezu.
     "Not soon enough, I bet." The large weasel comments with an apologetic smile.
     "Eraser! Still single and not wanting to mingle?"
     "Not when it comes to you."
     "AHAH HAH HA! Good one." Joke replies with a laugh as I glare towards her.

     You ever touch my man and you'll lose all your teeth and the hand you touched him with. I think angrily.

     "Sorry that we're late. Someone just had to paint her nails for the occasion." Hizashi apologizes while pulling out a chair for his wife.
     "I had to make sure it matched my dress. It's not often that I wear red." Nemuri claims, not having a red polish but a purple on her nails.
     "I'm just glad that you two finally got down. Sorry for leaving you like that Nemuri." I lie, playing along with their story.
     "You two need to start getting stuff done quicker," Shota claims while taking a small sip of his champagne. "You take too long." He claims as I slightly nudge his side.

     "Don't be like that Eraser! We've all got all the time in the world!" Joke says with a smile.
     Can they please leave? I think annoyedly before looking down as I feel Shota hold my hand and gently rub his thumb over the top. I hum in acknowledgment before looking as I feel myself being watched. "You're staring, Mr. Grand," I claim with a look towards the man.
     "Well, it's hard to look away when you're so beautiful, Glitch." He states and I internally groan.
     "Thank you. Nemuri, would you like to go get some food with me?" I ask the woman as I stand.
     "Of course!" She says eagerly before following after me, leaving the others to talk.

     "How can two people be so annoying?" I question while grabbing a bowl put finger snacks that everyone at the table would like. "Normally I can stand loud, annoying people but they're too much."
"It's because Grand likes you and Joke always flirts with Shota." Nemuri, happily dining on a few takoyakis, claims before grabbing her a plate with a few malasadas.
     "Probably. I hate that." I confess while we walk back to the table, all three of our staff mates with hidden annoyed looks. "I brought plenty," I say with a smile while putting the bowl on the table.

     "Any for me?" Shindo asks with a smile.
     "I guess, but I prefer to share with friends," I claim, making Joke laugh loudly before silencing herself as Shindo gives a glare towards her.
     "Thank you for getting these, Glitch." Shota says with a smile while reaching for a pastry.
     "Sorry, Eraserhead, you can't get any." Shindo states before he grins. "You're more than friends aren't you?" He mocks, making my glare at him.
     This bastard. I think annoyedly. "No, we're just really close friends," I say, sending a hidden apologetic look towards my boyfriend.
     "'Really close friends'? Gee, that's amazing." Shindo says, making me want to punch him.

     "Well, I'm going to dig in," Nemuri says quickly before taking a bite of her malasada.
     "You going to share any of those, Midnight?" Shindo asks with a smile while reaching for one.
     "No. I've got a sweet tooth that's been acting up lately." Nemuri lies smoothly before taking a bite of the malasada.
     "Is that why you seem to fill that dress a bit more? Glad to know that you're starting to eat now." Shindo states with a small chuckle.

     Nezu, Shota, Hizashi, Nemuri, and I all freeze at his statement.
     "Excuse me?" I ask normally as I look at him.
     "She just never seemed to eat. Always had to seem sexy and fit so that her fans would love her." Shindo states, not realizing his words.
     "Do you know," I start as I stand, Nezu whistling as he looks down to his phone, a sign in giving me permission to act on the comment. "How rude it is to comment on a lady's weight?" I ask with a harsh glare towards him as I walk around the table.

    "No no, I would never-"
     "I don't care what you think!" I state angrily before Joke steps in front of me. "YOU CUNNING, STUPID SON OF A BITCH!"

     WHACK! The harsh sound of my fist making contact with Shindo's face echoes around the room after I teleported and punched the man.

     "I hope you think twice before you ever say anything about my family again! I will not stand anyone saying rude things or hurting my family!" I hiss while Shota puts his overcoat around my shoulders, covering all of me. "You are nothing but a no good, wimpy excuse for a dildo that ever lived! I hope that stings for a while." I state before looking at the two security guards who watch me curiously. "Now if you'll excuse me. I'll be getting back to my suite." I say before turning to leave as Shota grabs my dress and shoes..
     "You'll never be a teacher like Vlad King was!" Shindo yells from behind me.
     I don't stop as I smile. "I'll be even greater, Grand. I'll leave it up for my students to decide if I'm better than he was." I call back without looking at him as Shota walks with me.

     It's a silent walk as we head back to the rooms, a slightly tense aura in the air. The door clicks open softly before we enter his and Hizashi's suite.
     Too much has happened in a short time. I think with a heavy sigh as I sit down on his bed. I watch as Shota silently walks over and leans against the bed. "Will Nezu be mad at me?" I ask the question that's been hanging on my mind for the last bit.
     "Probably not. You defend Nemuri." Shota replies as he looks at the mirror beside the bed. "But I'm a bit mad at you." He claims, making me quickly look at him.
     "I'm sorry. I know it was stupid to punch-"

     "Don't apologize to me. We're just good friends. I understand why you defended her." Shota claims while crossing his arms.
     That's what he's mad about? I think before giving a small laugh. "I just said that because of Nezu saying we had to be professional. Plus we haven't come out to the media about our relationship-"
     "Definitely kept it real professional." He says with a blank look as he removes his overcoat from my shoulders. "Too professional," Shota states before holding my face sternly. "You've made me mad, Kitty. Master doesn't like it when I'm mad at you." He claims before turning me around, stomach on the bed and my goods on display for him.

     "Shota," I say a little nervously, surprised at this side of him. "I'm sorry. I won't do it again."
     "I'll make sure you don't." He remarks before I stiffen as I feel him lean over me. "Because you won't be remembering anyone else after I'm done with you," Shota promises as he spreads my legs and circles the inside of my thighs.
     He's going to drive me mad. I think eagerly before giving a small chuckle. "Then make your name my only thought," I claim as I look at him over my shoulder with a testing smirk.

     A lustful gleam shines in his obsidian eyes before he enters two fingers into me and starts pumping them. "It's been a while since I've messed with my girl." He says disappointedly as I give a small moan of pleasure as my nails claw at the hand pinning mine. "You've probably felt so empty." Shota coos as he starts to thumb my clit while still pumping his fingers at an amazing angle.
     "Please go faster," I beg while I try to grind on his fingers. "I want to go faster," I state urgently as I crave more pleasure.
     "Always so impatient." He claims as he stops and removes his fingers, making me whine at not feeling him. "Beg me. If you want me so badly." He demands roughly as he lets go of my hands and undoes his belt as he walks towards the large mirrors beside the bed.

     "Please, Shota. I need you." I say as I clench my thighs together, wanting friction.
     "Come here, Pet," Shota demands with a dominant look as he takes off his shirt and pants.
     I waste no time as I quickly move off the bed and stand infront of him, sneaking a glance at the mirrors.
     "So a submissive." He claims with a grin while looking me over, slowly. "Do it again." He demands while trapping me between the mirrors and his larger figure. "Tell me how much you want this, (Y/n)." Shota says while trailing his hands over my body.

     "I want you to fill me up so much. Claim me yours. Make me beg for you every night. Make me your little toy." I say before he quickly turns me around, barely giving me time to brace myself from hitting the mirror, my arms holding me away from the cool surface.
      "You already will," Shota claims while holding my hips before he spreads my legs. "Because you're my good, good girl."
     "Make me feel that way then," I say as I stare at him in the mirror before moaning as he enters me.
     "No matter how good I make you feel, I want you to watch." He instructs while making me look at our reflection as he thrusts into me slowly.

     I give a small nod as I'm forced to brace myself quickly as he quickens his pace. I moan lowly as he starts to tease my clit while still thrusting his hips quickly into me. "F-fuck!" I curse as I lean my head back, looking at our reflection and his hand running over my body with each of his thrusts.
     "You're doing so well for me, (Y/n), keep watching how beautiful you look," Shota demands while I pant, my handprints smearing against the mirror as I readjust quickly and watch myself.
     I look like a desperate mess that's breaking from too much pleasure.

     "We're such great friends, aren't we?" Shota states as he slams his hand against the mirror and holds my leg up, reaching places that drive me mad.
     "Aaah, Shota!~" I moan his name loud as he looks at me darkly.
     "We're amazing friends. Such great friends." He hisses while thrusting harder, getting his pent-up anger out. "I hate every single glance that he gives you. It makes me want to fuck you so hard right in front of him and show him what he'll never get to do to you." He states as my legs quiver, my excitement running down my legs.
     "Please," I beg in a harsh whimper as I'm pressed against the mirror and shake at the intense pleasure. "I can't hold any longer," I claim pitifully as I look at his reflection.
     "No." Shota claims while grabbing my hands, holding me against the mirror, and pulling out, making me whine a complaint. "You're not getting a prize. You're being punished." He explains while kissing up my naked body.

     "Shota, please." I whimper desperately to him as I squirm, not enjoying the feeling of pleasure slowly dying down. "I need more!" I exclaim selfishly as I try and press against him.
     "No. You'll behave and be patient." Shota claims as he glares at me slightly before pulling my leg up again and reentering me, going agonizingly slow.
     "Shota, I'm sorry!" I cry out as I try to grind on his dick. "I won't do it again! I promise, just please fuck me!" I promise him as he smirks.
     "There's my fiery girlfriend," Shota claims before pulling out again picking me up and reentering me as I wrap my legs around him.
     "I love you, Shota."
     "I love you more, (Y/n)." He replies before I kiss him harshly while tangling my hands in his hair, our tongues fighting for dominance.

     I moan loudly into the nape of his neck as my orgasm shakes my body as he still harshly thrusts into me, leaving me a panting mess as he prolongs it.
     "O-Off." Shota struggles to say as he digs his fingers harshly into my hips.
     "No." I retort before holding him tighter and grinding against him. "You did so well. Come for me, Shota. You deserve it." I say while quickening my pace as he tries to complain but can't get words out.
     He shakes his head with a low groan in his throat before I kiss him harshly. "Baby, I can't," Shota claims as he holds his head back while still trying to get me off of him.
     "Just do it. Nothing's going to happen to us that I won't be happy about." I say as I force him to look at me. "You deserve this too, Shota," I claim before kissing him as I grind on him quickly.

     Shota holds his head back as he cums inside of me and holds my body close, some excess spilling out before he pulls out, our moans filling the room.
     "Feels good, doesn't it?" I ask as he sets me on the end of the bed.
     "I come inside you after making you weak in the knees and you're asking if I feel good?" Shota remarks, making me laugh and nod. "Let's get a quick shower before we go to bed." He says with a playful eye roll.

     "What if Hizashi comes in while we're in bed?"
     "He'll probably go sleep in Nemuri's room after they see you're not in there."
    "True," I reply as I lay my head on his chest. "I can't wait to be back home."
     "Me too, (Y/n). Me too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 6.1K 39
this book is a total joke btw i didn't take it super seriously while writing to the point it's embarrassing lol completed •Intro •30 chapters •Hal...
9.6K 265 57
{Aizawa Shota x reader} Y/N L/N, former mafia member, trying to live her new life under a false identity and seeking peace for the acts she committ...
62.1K 1.3K 21
- This is an Aideku (aizawaXizuku) story - I'm sorry if anything is mis-spelled! - this AU izuku is still a student, and Aizawa a teacher...
32.6K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...