All for nothing

By cosmicheart20

She fought for everything she had. At only aged 20, a contracted assassin with the fbi, a force to be reckone... More

A/n
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34

33

1.8K 98 9
By cosmicheart20

Owen was disturbed from his work as a sudden bang left his door open. He imagined it could have been left hanging from its hinges if the opening had been any more forceful.

An out of breathe Violet stumbled into the room, panting and breathing words he couldn't understand.

She realised his predicament and huffed. Taking a deep gasp she began again, "its kayli! They're involved. They were this person who I saw by the academy and I just knew something was off. They stood to close and acted too clueless to be a member so I redirected them, if they were a member it wouldn't have mattered. But when I think about it, they looked upset, y'know? But their eyes. windows to the soul and all that. God, their fucking eyes the were pits of fiery, burning hatrid an anger so misplaced I ignored it."

"miss Violet, you've encountered this 'kayli' person?" Owen spoke hurriedly.

"yes! But they have to be working with someone else, they were a strong character for sure but their hands were shaking, they were nervous. So some other bastard is involved and we have exactly twenty-three hours and four ty-five minutes to find her. Fuck" she exhaled.

Axel spoke from the doorway, eyes narrowed in concentration.

"sorry, I don't mean to eavesdrop-" he definitely did "did you say Kayli?"

"If you're going to spy, don't act so suspicious, that shit won't work. Yes the person is called kayli. God, what a nice name, shame they're a dick, huh?"

"I think we need a team meeting" Axel announced, his face a portrait of panic.

A/N: okay, this is so short, it was a slight rushed job but my cat is on my lap and she's adorabke so it's this or nothing haha.

I'm hoping to get more regular with updates but you never know with me? Love u all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.5K 16
**COMPLETED** Sang Sorenson is already a successful professional dancer at only 17 years old. Ever since her father died and left her alone with her...
240K 14.6K 55
The international singing sensation, Ghost Bird, is a name known around the world. No one knows who the mysterious singer is, but everyone knows her...
484K 19.9K 33
Sang Sorenson has been chewed up and spit out by life too many times. Abused by her stepmother. Neglected by her father. Hated by her sister. Bulli...
30.9K 2.2K 17
**COMPLETED** Sang Sorenson has finally found her pack. She has finally found a home. She is excited to be going to high school with the others but w...