05

A/n- should I do the next chapter in Sean's pov from waking up or a continuing straight from Ryuu's pov with who she meets?

She was the embodiment of danger. Like a panther in the night, she prowled. Her spirit was untamable. Some said she consorted with the devil. She was like ice and fire all in one. She never chose to be fierce, it was forced upon her at a young age.

She never fit in, always the odd one of a group- if there was one. Her Eidetic memory made her wanted, her looks made her wanted but never her. She always wanted someone to choose her and not her properties. Phil welcomed her into his life with open arms and he was seen as her father.

However as she rode her motorcycle along the long roads, she wondered what it would be like for someone to actually want her. To allow herself to be free from the ice that gripped her heart.

She must've zoned out because soon enough she was coming to the turning which led to the 'hidden' academy base. As it was also a medical facility, she usually met Phil here- sometimes being called for emergency surgeries. It wasn't really hidden, she had found it alone first time when she was thirteen but they seemed to think they were invisible and she didn't want to spoil their fun so she went along with the idea.

Violet was nervous for this mission- she was never nervous. However, people scared her, she was well aware that she could easily take control over most people what with her strength, training and her fantastic brain. But having to work with new people scared her as it was often team's she was paired with in hopes of her bonding with them and taking a permanent place. The elders had stopped their schemes for the most part after her last threat. Scratch that, promise. They'd never admit it but they were scared of violet, she was invaluable to their organisation and her leaving could cause an increase of innocents deaths.

She let out a huff and rolled her eyes at her continuous inner monologue. She stepped off of her parked bike, gathered her keys and brushed her hair back slightly. Her septum was flipped down, she had an halfway undone silk shirt on paired with long flares; business attire. She had minimal makeup and her hair was in scruffy bun but she maintained a professional aura. Violet straightened herself and rolled her shoulders until she felt ready enough to go inside. She could do this. Famous last words.

She walked across the empty car park purposely slowing herself down, if only to delay her inevitable doom. Dramatic. Before she could even think about entering the building, a girl who, was sort of pretty came towards her with a blank expression. She smiled at Violet hopefully and began speaking.

"my names Kayli, I was just wondering if you could show me where the entrance is, I left my bag inside of the lobby" why do all the pretty ones have to be bad, she whined internally.

Anyone who was academy had been through and knew of entrances to the building, so she clearly wasn't academy. Also, having the building memorised, violet knew that there was no 'lobby'. She also literally had her bag tucked behind her back. Kayli looked up at her with a innocent seeming smile and tucked a strand of her long hair behind her ear. Violet shook her head with a reluctant expression saying that she was only waiting for a ride home and had never been into the building before.

Kayli seemed angry at her words and nodded her head with a weird expression on her face giving her a brisk thank you before speed walking away.

Violet knew something was going on, the girl just didn't give the right vibes.

God, she just wanted a break from the constant deceit, although it was to be expected with her line of work, she just wanted one honest person.

After checking that Kayli wasn't there, she slid between a shrub and a wall and walked further where the growth became more dense. There, she slid a brick to reveal a key code and inserted her personal code - 9743. There were multiple ways to enter and exit- more accessible to the injured she supposed. As she slid the door across and stepped inside, closing it afterwards, she revealed to herself the main academy building.

She walked briskly with purpose that most didn't have and only stopped to wave back at some members. She had a slight soft spot for the youngers as they always allowed her to be more free- people her own age bored her.

Standing in a white hallway, in front of Phil's door, hearing hushed voiced inside. She raised her manicured hand to knock on the door and after doing so, walked in and threw herself where the nearest chair should be. She heard a pained grunt/sqeak. She quite literally threw herself at someone as she hurried to stand up and crack her eye open. Violet was met with an angry, unamused glare from the unknown man in front of her. She didn't know about the one she had just sat on- flattened- because she made sure not to look at him after the whole ordeal.

She glanced at him cooly before raising an eyebrow because realistically it wasnt her fault, his friend was in her way. They didn't break their gaze until Phil broke the tension with an amused cough. Mr Moody then seemed to scan her, his eyes bugging out slightly before sitting down next to pancake guy. Ha- because he was squished like a pancake- wow humor.