SETH (Book Four)

By authormsdevera

Everyone has a dark past where you can never run from it. Theresa Young goes by the name of Terry may have le... More

Author's Note
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
ANNOUCEMENTS
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
ANNOUNCEMENTS
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
ANOUNCEMENT!
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
ANNOUNCEMENT
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
ANNOUNCEMENT
FIFTY
EPILOGUE

TWENTY-FIVE

212 16 1
By authormsdevera

It's dark.

Nothing but emptiness and loneliness.

So dark is all my eyes could see. The only time is when bright white light casts its rays and blinds me as black silhouettes appear.

There are no faces except menacing red eyes. Their bodies are the color of the darkroom. I couldn't tell what they were thinking.

"Grab her," says one in a husky, dark female tone, almost demonic.

My whole body trembles in fear. I let out a cry, but no voice came out. It is as if I lost my ability to speak. Another dark figure follows the one with the red eyes that had ordered and dragged me out, unsure where they take me. The weaker I've become, the more I open my mouth to protest, forcing the voice within me to resurrect. I fought to break free, but his slender hands were tight around my waist like a heavy chain, unbreakable. No matter how hard I struggled, it was too late.

I was thrown off and landed on something soft. The place is still the same as the previous room. Dark and cold. My heart is beating rapidly to the point it's about to burst.

"Feed it to her," says the woman figure as two figures hold me down and another opens my mouth to feed hot and acidic liquid into my mouth.

I swallowed a warm, tingling substance down my throat. I cough a little of the liquid, but it is already too late as it enters my body. I wasn't sure what they had fed me, but my body felt warm, fuzzy, and uncontrollable. My throat burns for a few seconds before my head becomes light-headed. I was dropped on the soft platform beneath, and my body was no longer functional. I can't feel anything other than the beat of my heart.

What did they feed me?

"Strip her."

I wanted to scream out 'no,' but my whole body succumbed to the room's cold feeling. My body's hotness keeps me from freezing, and suddenly, it starts to want things. I squeeze my legs tight. Something in between my legs is needy. This feeling I had never felt before. I'm hungry for something that isn't food. This sensational feeling is making my body lust for touch. Suddenly, snake-like black silhouette hands pin my body down.

"Now, Hugo, be gentle with this one. She's too precious to be fully ruined before she can submit. She needs to know what's her purpose here in our sanctuary."

Hugo? Why is Hugo here?

My vision starts to turn into contrast as I see him. Not only him but Sully and the other two, Paola and Anderson, are here. They gave off a menacing expression as they had me shrink down a size. They were all smirking at me.

My eyes wander into the darkroom as it lights up a bit. The only thing I see is the dark red-eye figure.

Where is Hugo?

I look in panic as a shadow casts over me. Hugo stands in front of me, and I'm mortified. Then I feel something touching my bare legs. I quiver and moan, feeling discomfort. The touch of a hand caresses my skin, and I want to move, but my whole body is motionless, like a doll.

Something wet licked my skin. I close my eyes even in a dark room, wishing to have this end. Although I can not see, I want to. I don't want to know the man touching me all over.

How could they do this to a child?

I whimper in fear and feel warm tears falling from my eyes.

"Relax, my child. It won't hurt once it's in you, "the demonic voice figure says in a gentle tone that doesn't make it sound terrifying but safe. "This will be all over once you birth the child of God. She will continue the legacy. Soon, we will have the world at our feet."

I want this to stop. I don't want this at all. This isn't the life I wanted to live through forever. My whole body is numb. I can't move even a finger.

Sudden pain in between my legs submerged. A thing then penetrates inside me. I let out a painful and horrifying cry.

Hugo pushed himself within me with each pump; I felt the pain. My body wanted to reject it, but it betrayed me because of what they fed me. My small and fragile body couldn't take in an adult.

Please stop! It hurts! My body couldn't take it. Please! Somebody, please help me!

I want to scream out the pain I'm feeling, calling for help. But I know there is no one out there looking for me. No one to save me. With my voice muted, I will never be saved.

Hugo kept on thrusting inside me and, with each thrust, hurt. All eyes were on me; watching him perform himself inside me as if doing this to a child was entertaining. My eyes moisten as I look over at the red-eye figure. I hear voices, like whispers, as Hugo has his way with me. The voices in my head tell me to submit, join, and be one of them. They are filling my head that entering them would give me paradise—a life I always wanted. I advert my eyes on the dark figure behind Hugo. The movement has just gotten faster as I stare at those red eyes. Then she pulls a line into a long smile, the shape of a sickle. My eyes aided in fear.

It hurt. It hurt so much.

I expected it much. My life is already used as a tool—a tool to bring a kingdom. My role in this authoritarian community is to continue its salvation for the people.

I'm losing hope. I give up. Nothing is going to keep me alive. I might as well let them use me as they wish. My life is in their hands. I'm a wild bird in a cage that I can't escape. I have no one. There isn't anybody who misses me or looks for me. My parents abandoned me. No one has ever loved me. No one wants a broken child.

I'm forever the sparrow who will never gain her freedom.

I'm beginning to succumb to the darkness when all hope is gone. Something grabbed me by the hand. I saw not one hand, but two, a large adult and child's hands grasp mine, carrying me away. Pure white light shines before me, pulling me out. Before I could reach the light in front of me, the sounds of a demonic screech beneath as I spot below my feet as the red-eyed figure gave out a desperate cry.

"Come back to me!" she screeches angrily.

Her demonic cries called out to multiple creepy hands reaching for me. One grabbed my ankle, tugging hard. I grip tightly on the hand, pulling me with enough strength and power. I don't want to go back. I don't want to return to the darkness where I'm isolated from the world. With all my force, I could break free from the devil's hand and enter a good place filled with clouds and a beautiful round sun. I can feel the warm sunshine's rays on me as I breathe in the freedom.

I'm free...I'm free.

I don't feel anything beneath my feet and suddenly am walking on air. I step forward, wondering where this place leads to. Where is that person who saved me?

As I observed this holy god-like place, I spotted a person. It looks like a man, someone I recognize. He's tall, and his back turned. As I walk closer, the man turns his head.

Seth?

He stood there like an angel. Once he spots me, he turns to face front and opens his arms. I couldn't be happier to see him here. My tiny feet started to change as my body transformed into my adult self, fully clothed as my hair grew once before, and I ran towards him. Jumping into his arms, I can feel the warmth of his embrace as his arms are shielded to keep me from danger, and his heart beats as one with mine.

I gaze up at the man who captured my heart even before realizing my feelings. He brings his hand and brushes my hair back.

He then turns his head over his shoulder. I peek to the side and see Persephone standing there with a smile. I left Seth and rushed to her, bringing my daughter into my arms. I never expected to see her here, too, and I wanted to hold on to her forever. Seth came to our side and hugged us both. Having this feeling made me notice lad how much a family was.

Family?

I always urged for that feeling. Wanting to know what a true family feels like, these two made it happen to make my heart flutter with joy.

Seth and Persephone are my saviors who pulled me out and brought me into the light. I can no longer live in fear of darkness. I have my lights to burn the dark away.

I love them both so much.

I lift my head, showering Seth and Persephone with love. I turn my head to find all my friends together, including Myles. I couldn't help but cry, and my heart hurt, but I knew he was in a better place away from this cruel world. Everyone here is important to me. They are my salvation. They are the reason for me to live.

I will keep them safe. I will take revenge for Myles so his death isn't in vain. Eva and the Order will die by my hands. Once they are gone, once Eva is gone. I'm confident enough to spend the rest of my life with them. No more running away from fear. I will use everything to protect my loved ones, the children, and those who are victims of the Order's evil ways.

I will protect them all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 718 51
THIS BOOK WILL NOT BE FINISHED IM SO SORRY. "It's just another kill like she's just another love, right?" -M.H✈︎ *** All she wanted a fresh start, n...
1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
117K 4.5K 18
This book is a continuation of 'I married the' series In order to understand this book you need to READ I married the Asshole first because it'll get...
1.1K 22 10
Seth is young man. He has a good paying job and a good life. He's happy, and then he runs into the love of his life while shopping for groceries. She...