Garmadon's Spy | Ninjago x Re...

By ZTA1692

Imagine yourself trained and raised by Garmadon, homeschooled and isolated from everyone outside the volcano... More

Author Note
NovelHD Stole My Books
PART ONE
Ch.1 "Ignore The Rules"
Ch.2 "A Mission"
Ch.3 "Moving Out"
Ch.4 "Biological Trouble"
Ch.5 "Cheerleaders"
Ch.6 "I Want Food"
Ch.7 "Shopping With A Stranger"
Ch.8 "I Won't Hurt You"
Ch.9 "Spishar"
Ch.10 "Yeet"
Ch.11 "Potato Lisa"
Ch.12 "History"
Ch.13 "I Need A Job"
Ch.14 "Candy"
Ch.15 "Tea Forever"
PART TWO
Ch.16 "A Very Miserable Birthday"
Ch.17 "Awkward"
Ch.18 "How To Get Someone's Phone Number"
Ch.19 "The Terrible Loss At The Arcade"
Ch.20 "They're Gone"
Ch.21 "Prom News"
Ch.22 "I Yeeted Someone"
Ch.23 "Dumb Green Apple"
Ch.24 "Trapped"
Ch.25 "Wolves"
Ch.26 "I'm Sorry"
Ch.27 "Opening Up To Lloyd Garmadon"
Ch.28 "Does La-loyd Have Teeth?"
Ch.29 "Fool"
Ch.30 "Texting Blondie"
Ch.31 "New Student"
Ch.32 "Brandon's Sister"
Ch.33 "Advice"
Ch.34 "Fanfics"
Ch.35 "Cinderella"
Ch.36 "A Date With Green Boy"
Ch.37 "Jinx"
Ch.38 "Staying With The Garmadons"
Ch.39 "Sneaking Out"
Ch.40 "A Blind Date"
Ch.41 "Sam And Amy"
Ch.42 "Caught...Almost"
Ch.43 "Stop Murdering People"
Ch.44 "Two 'Enemies' Chatting At The Park, Eating Candy"
Ch.45 "Back To School"
Ch.46 "I Did Something Terrible'
Ch.47 "A Letter For S/n"
Ch.48 "I Did Something Good"
Ch.49 "The Letter"
Ch.50 "Tomorrow"
Ch.51 "The Dance Before The Storm"
Ch.52 "Why Did You Lie To Me?"
PART THREE
Ch.53 "Did I Get Stabbed Again? Of Course, I Did"
Ch.54 "Bloody Chapter"
Ch.56 "Octoshar Had Enough Of Everybody's Bullshit"
Ch.57 "Smoke And Ruins"
Ch.58 "That Moment When You Wake Up And You're All Scarred Up And Can't Move."
Ch.59 "Pride And Prejudice And My Sleepy Cousin"
Ch.60 "Cindergreen And The Bookworm"
The End
Story Explanations
THE SEQUEL

Ch.55 "Yeet The Heels"

1.4K 48 123
By ZTA1692

The hospital was wrecked down before Brandon and Charlie could reach it. And when they did, it was nothing more than ruins and ashes and people were outside saving the rest of them who were trapped under the bricks.

Brandon looked at Charlie and said while wrapping one of his arms around his bloodied stomach, "I have to go to my fighter jet, I can take her away from Ninjago."

"You can't. Who will treat her wounds? She's dying," Charlie said, carrying Y/n who hasn't regained consciousness ever since they took her away from Francis.

Brandon could do nothing but stare at Y/n's face whose right half was covered in blood. He couldn't save her. If only he arrived before Francis could even reach her, she'd be alive and awake right now.

Charlie said after a general talked to him through his earbud, "Jane's tattoo parlor is still standing. She and other people are hiding in the basement. Take Y/n there."

Brandon was about to pass out himself from blood loss. But he didn't say anything and just took Y/n from Charlie and tried to bear the pain for her life's sake.

"By the way," Charlie said, "I never understood why you care about her this much."

"She's my sister," Brandon said. "I have to go now or I'll pass out and we'd both die."

Brandon carried Y/n and headed to the tattoo parlor as fast as he could. But he wasn't fast enough, with his injuries and carrying Y/n, he could barely walk. But he pushed himself to do more than he could, and he could feel his other wounds bleeding under the bandages.

Starfish after starfish started chasing him and soon enough, he found himself surrounded and about to faint...or die.

He whispered to Y/n while staring at the starfish surrounding them, "I'm sorry, Y/n. I couldn't save you."

His tattooed arm's injury started hurting a lot. The open scar across his stomach was still bleeding, and his consciousness was fading away.

One starfish attacked, but was thrown away in two pieces as Jane sliced it with a sword and started attacking the rest.

Brandon could not stand up any longer because of his injuries and fell down into a sitting position gasping for air while still holding Y/n.

Jane killed all the starfish -and no one knows where she got that sword- and turned back to look at him. "Did they hurt you?"

He could breathe well enough to speak, so he only shook his head as a 'no'.

"Good, so no venom."

She kneeled down and looked at Brandon who wrapped on of his arms around his bleeding abdomen, the wound got opened when Francis kicked him in the stomach, and he's been bearing the pain for the sake of Y/n's safety.

"What happened to you?" she asked, concern clear on her face.

She looked at Y/n, her new employee, and then at her uniform. But the thing she commented on was the most obvious, and her eyes showed extreme concern and shock at what she saw, "Oh my god! Her arm. We have to treat it immediately."

"The hospital went down." He took a deep breath. "I was on my way to your tattoo parlor."

"We have to treat your injuries as well-"

"I'm fine, but she needs to be taken care of." He said as he stared at his little sister's face, "I can't run or even stand up...She'll be gone at any second." Tears filled his eyes.

The guilt he felt could not be removed. He put her in this danger, it was his fault. He wasn't clearer with his hint. He didn't tell her what was going to happen which would've saved her life. If only he didn't give up when he was locked up in the volcano, if only he didn't tell Francis anything at all that midnight.

"She'll be okay." Jane put a hand on his shoulder and gave him a weak smile. "Let's go now. We don't have enough time."

But he could not stand up or do anything as his consciousness faded away at that second.

~~~

Luckily, the tattoo parlor was not destroyed. The workers and other people were hiding in the basement and had flashlights on and candles lit up.

Jane brought Y/n and Brandon there with the help of a survivor who was searching for his family. Luckily, his wife and kids were hiding in the tattoo parlor's basement and he went to them after laying Brandon on the ground as the doctor there ordered.

One employee came to help transfer Y/n to an empty couch so they could treat her.

Jane sat next to Brandon's body and helped the doctor with whatever he needed as he started treating Brandon's wounds right away.

Brandon slowly opened his eyes, not fully conscious, and stared at Jane for a few seconds.

"You'll both be okay." She reassured him that she'd do everything she could to save him and Y/n. And that's when he passed out again.

~~~

Amy may have messed up a bit when Francis took out something out of his pocket and she panicked and thought he was taking out a weapon, so she threw her high heels at him and ran.

Then she glanced back and noticed that he was taking out his phone. He didn't intend to hurt her before she hit him, but now he did.

Amy and Sam ran to the nearest building that was not in ruins...yet. They got in and Amy took a few seconds to catch her breaths after running for too long.

The place had no lights on because the electricity shut down everywhere in the city. People had flash lights on and candles lit up and all sat in silence while they helped each other.

One woman took Amy and Sam to the basement, which was the safest part of the building.

When they went downstairs and saw everyone hiding there and the injured people. Sam said, staring somewhere, "Amy, look."

She looked at where he was looking, Y/n and Brandon were unconscious. Y/n was lying down on a couch and her left arm was in a serious bloody mess, not to mention the bandaged parts of her legs and her bloody face. A woman was taking care of her injuries.

"Y/n!" Amy ran to her unconscious body, then looked at her cousin -Brandon- who was passed out on the ground and getting the scar across his stomach stitched by a woman with thorn tattoos on her hands and arms while a doctor -as she guessed- was teaching her how before he left to take care of the other injured people.

"What happened to them?" Amy asked the two women.

The one with the thorn tattoos said, "She got attacked, and Brandon had pre-existing injuries that opened up." She continued to stitch his wound.

One of Brandon's arms was wrapped in a bandage with some blood still leaking through a certain spot. And the tattoo was also of thorns and matched the woman's tattoo.

Amy sat next to the couch Y/n was lying on and stared at her face. Her tattoo that she got on the date with Lloyd got carved with a sharp weapon.

Her left arm was also carved, and the wounds were cleaned enough for Amy to see what was written.

"DISAPPOINTMENT"

Did Francis do that to her?

The woman taking care of Y/n's injuries wrapped her left arm with a bandage and moved on to the right side of Y/n's face, where her tattoo was.

As the woman was cleaning the wound, Y/n's eyelids moved and slowly opened. She looked around in quick glances around the place then her eyes met Amy's.

"What...where..." Y/n didn't finish her sentence before the woman answered her.

"A general brought you here. You're in the tattoo parlor you work for."

Y/n looked around, still confused. "What?" Her voice was quiet and weak. She hasn't seen the basement before.

The woman said, "Turn your head to the left and keep it that way." Y/n did as she asked and the woman continued cleaning the tattoo wound.

Amy looked at Brandon who was lying on the ground near her. A general? Brandon works for Garmadon?

Amy looked at Y/n's outfit again, and it confirmed it. Y/n also worked for Garmadon, that must be how she knew Brandon.

And for some reason even Amy didn't know, she couldn't be mad at any of them. Y/n was a good friend to her, her only friend. And let's forget the time she yeeted her out of the second-floor window because if we kept talking about it, it would seem like some toxic friendship.

And for Brandon...he saved Y/n, and that's enough. She could argue with them about their job later, but right now, their lives were on the edge.

Sam sat near a plant pot and began pulling leaves out and tearing them apart without saying a word. And for once, she didn't stop him from doing whatever he wanted.

She asked the woman who was taking care of Brandon's injuries, "How is he doing?"

"Better, he was bleeding too much when he got here." She added while stitching the wound on his abdomen, "If only I knew how he got these wounds. His clothes weren't torn up above them so they couldn't be from today. And I don't think any hospital would let him leave if they weren't healed...he seemed fine on our date though."

"Your date? You're his girlfriend?"

"No, we just went on a blind date a few days ago."

Y/n was looking at Amy without speaking. So Amy made her decision to ask her, "Y/n...what happened in that alleyway with Francis?"

She didn't answer, and instead, stared at her left arm. And now there was no doubt of the following: He did this to her.

He truly deserved those flying high heels in his face then.

Amy went to sit next to Sam and waited for the nightmare outside to end while all her thoughts were about her cousin and Y/n and if they were going to live.

~~~

Right after he flew -on his mech- with his mom away from Ninjago city and left her somewhere there to be safe away from the attack. He returned to the city to stop his father forever.

But...he could not see much, it was night time, and the electricity was all gone.

When he finally found his father on top of his Octopus-shark mech in the control room in its head, he jumped down into the control area.

His father didn't seem surprised or even worried that his son was there to stop him.

Garmadon said, with strange calmness as he sipped his smoothie, "Hello, La-loyd. Didn't expect you to be stupid enough to believe what my general number one wrote in that letter."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.1K 41
**Completed** The Powerpuff Girls have saved many days over the next two years. Finally, entering their first high school year with an oddly quiet su...
337K 16.7K 36
❛ It all started when she accidentally spilled coffee on a handsome young man who, unfortunately, was having a bad day. ❜ ― PARK SUNGHOON rikidazed...
285K 5.9K 16
I have seen a lot of these on Tumblr so I took my shot at this. This is a story of someone else being Marinette's biological father and you will fin...
62.1K 1.2K 25
Kenny McCormick, Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski and Eric Cartman are all residents of Colorado's South Park. Kenny has a secret: He can't die. He alway...