𝐀 π’πžπš 𝐎𝐟 𝐊𝐒𝐧𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬...

By LamaXebecs

In which a hyper-active young girl finds herself suddenly transported into a fictional world and is forced to... More

π™ˆπ™šπ™šπ™© π™π™π™š π˜Ύπ™§π™šπ™¬
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
16
Bell Test
Angry Senpai
Chakra Control
Nindo
Chunin exams part 1
Bijuu Mode
Dosu vs Maki!
Leftless
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
She Was A Sea Of Kindness
-59
60
61 - The Third Dimension
62 - Letters
π“π‘πž π’π­πšπ«π­ 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐧𝐒𝐧𝐠
Special Chapter
Special 2

49

4.2K 216 147
By LamaXebecs

"Okay, so he has really nice hair--"

"Maki--"

"-like I know that's weird to say but can you imagine how fluffy it is? It looks kinda spiky but I bet its one of those weird hairstyles that are actually really soft. Apparently he took a lot of pride in his hair-- hey should I keep growing out my hair-?"

"Maki!" Harshly cutting her off making her flinch slightly, Itachi had yelled while Shisui sat back and watched in amusement, briefly nodding to his sisters every word.

"Sorry, yo."

"Man, you're adorable." The oldest of the three leaned on his palm with a smile and watched as she flushed red and her lips parted slightly. Itachi brought up a hand to scratch up the back of his head and sighed, these two were too much to deal with at once. 

With how the two got distracted easily despite their important positions in the land of fire, the heir made sure to remind them of their main topic before either could begin, or continue to spout nonsense.

"Our country is about to be destroyed, you both need to focus."

At once, the two of them hardened their face expressions and looked at him. Maki nodded and used her only hand to gesture for him to continue speaking. Taking a deep breath, Itachi nodded and began to speak with a low but firm tone. "Madara is alive, and plotting something. I have an idea of what-- both Shisui and I do," He looked at the man in mention and Shisui narrowed his eyes before closing them with a nod. Turning back to their sister, Itachi spoke, "he plans on--"

"I know," Surprisingly Maki cut them off and they waited for her to elaborate but she didn't. Instead she looked away with beads of sweat falling down her face and tried to act like she didn't say what she did. Kurama began to growl inside of her and she cringed while bringing up her hands to cover her ears, although it did nothing to ease the slight headache rising. 

The fox was switching between constantly yelling at her and rambling angrily about how annoying Uchihas were and that they were too nosy for their own good, almost mentioning the fact that it was one of the reasons why they wen't practically extinct before she blocked him out with a small glare, hoping her brothers didn't somehow hear him.

"Maki, this is serious, you need to tell us what you know."

"R-Right, I will," She sighed. "the thing is, Kurama was able to find out by communicating with other tailed beasts."

"What do you mean?" Shisui asked.

"I mean, that Madara has already captured many of the tailed beasts, and sent us messages before they... Died."

They waited for a few seconds in silence, perhaps to mourn the deaths of the tailed beasts before Itachi spoke up once again. He grabbed her hand and cupped it in between two of his own, staring straight into her eyes. "Then you know?"

She nodded.

"I'm aware of the project Tsuki-No-mi, yo."

"..."

"..."

"His hair is still kind of nice tho, yo-"

"Maki," Itachi sighed. "go home and sleep, you'll need it."

"But I don't wanna-"

"Maki," Shisui placed his hands on his hips and suddenly looked much like Shikamarus mother, he held the face expression the woman would when she was about to scold Shikamaru for sleeping too long or eating unhealthy food. 

"you must always listen to your big brother and get rest. It's important that you get your rest as a little baby since you need to be up and about tomorrow morning. If you want, i'll tuck you in and read you a bedtime story about dragons and princesses that are really cool and don't get the princes because they end up killing them since they're annoying -- those girls are always really hot."

He giggled and Maki tilted her head in confusion. All she understood was 'tuck you in and read you a bedtime story' and shrugged. It sounded good for her, a story from her brother was good. Still, she was like a little baby with Shisui and loved it so she raised her arm and pouted sleepily, yawning as she finally grew a little sleepy from all the talking and moving. Shisui's eyes lit up and he grinned, lifting her up before flickering away in mere seconds.

Meanwhile, Itachi Uchiha blinked at the spot where the two had formerly been and held his breath.

"Is that what me and Sasuke looked like?" He paled, "I spoil him too much, don't I...? Well, as long as I don't spoil him to the point where he kills me because he doesn't get my love anymore, it's fine."

"...Right?"

In the distance, Sasuke sneezed. He narrowed his eyes as a random thought flashed through his head.

"Big brother."

~

Entering the wooden house she'd learned to call home, Maki locked the door before turning around. As soon as she did so, however, she jumped up and shrieked in shock at the figure standing and looking at her with crossed arms.

"Kakashi-Senpai," She let out a sigh of relief with her hand placed above her heart. "don't scare me like that, yo."

"Sorry," He half-heartedly apologised and closed the book he was reading, sending her a dirty look while doing so while she blankly stared at him. He didn't say anything so she just assumed he chose to relax at their house for the day because her senpai tended to just do that. Without a second thought about his weird habit she turned towards the dining room and took her swords off of where they were strapped on her waist. 

Red had begun to glow once removed, seeming excited to finally be cleaned and sharpened properly while Galbxy boredly shook. Lylee simply told them both to quiet down. Maki smiled as the three sword began to converse as she unsheathed Red and began to sharpen it gently, making sure she didn't chip the blade in any way. The other two waited patiently until she was done, and she grabbed Galbxy next after sheathing Red back into its case.

Behind her she could sense a stir in her senpais emotions but she wouldn't tell him that she did. In fact, Maki had been able to feel his emotions as well as many others' since a young age, if they'd known perhaps she would have been placed into T&I. Maki didn't think she could handle it, though.

"Some S-rank shinobi he is. Doesn't even know you can sense his pathetic sadness over a humans interactions book."

"You don't understand the pain of losing a book, yo."

"I do. However, I don't understand the pain of losing a book about two humans in a pathetic romantic relationship and neither do you. Both tree boy and I have made sure of that."

"You what?" Maki paused while sharpening Galbxy for a few seconds before blinking and continuing. What did Kurama mean by that? "Also, what does romantic relationship mean? Isn't a romatic relationship every relationship when they like like each other?"

"...Maki ...No, just no."

"What do you mean no?"

"You are too innocent for me to handle, I'm a fox I shouldn't be the one to give you the talk."

"The what?"

"No."

"Kurama?" He didn't reply when she called him so she assumed he was done in this conversation. Oh well, they barely ever talked for more than 10 minutes either way and that was on Kuramas good days.

"Maki," The silver haired shinobi finally spoke and she looked at him in the corner of her eye without saying a thing but it was enough for Kakashi to know he had her attention. The brown haired girl sheathed Galbxy and placed it near Red before moving onto Lylee, smiling when the sword itself shook happily. 

Lylee was definitely her most behaved sword, the others were either impatient (cough cough, red) or salty (Galbxy). Actually, all three of them were salty about Sasuke no matter how much Maki tried to calm them down. They probably wouldn't have disliked him so much if they didn't share her mind.

Master Bee had told her that having a connection with your swords was important, but hers was apparently a whole 'nother level because normally a sword had no clue what their master was thinking unless he or she actually said it, but if you have a strong connection you may permit them to share a part of your mind which is exactly what she did. If Maki wanted the three to trust her than she needed to do the same, it only made sense right?

Wow, she needed to learn not to ramble in a span of a few seconds.

"You think?"

"Kurama, did anyone ever tell you that you're rude, yo?"

"No, but they have told me I'm a demon a pest and a curse so does that count?"

"..."

"Exactly, beat that peasant-"

"Oi, Maki." Two fingers snapping brought her attention from Kurama and towards her senpai.

"Sorry, yo."

"It's fine," He muttered, used to how much she zoned out. The man practically raised her, this kind of stuff didn't bother him anymore, not that it ever did before. It was Maki, the only time you can get bothered by her is when she burns your collection of erotic books that are pretty much your only comfort to one day find love even though you're practically a hopeless romantic-

"I wanted to talk to you about something," He cleared his throat, "Or rather, I want your opinion on something."

Maki stared at him for a few seconds before staring some more until seconds became moments. Kakashis eye twitched and he was about to ask her what in the heavens her deal was when she burst out crying and promptly scared him. "You've never asked me for your opinion, are you finally acknowledging me, senpai?!"

"No." He deadpanned.

"Oh..."

Maki crouched into the corner of her house as he sweatdropped and went to walk towards her. Meanwhile Maki stared at a paper note on the ground and picked it up, unfolding it.

'I know you get sad easily, and if this ever happens in our house I also knows it's because of senpai. So to cheer you up I put notes in every corner for you. Love you,

-Tenzo.'

"Nevermind, I'm happy now!" Sighing hopelessly the s-ranked shinobi didn't even question her weird antics. Again, he raised her alongside Tenzo however this habit of crouching in corners only started around three and a half years ago. He wished it never happened at all despite how comical it was to see.

"Alright, sit down."

She nodded like a happy puppy and he swore if she had a tail it would be wagging uncontrollably. Plopping herself down on the seat Maki waited patiently for him to begin speaking once he sat on the other couch facing her.

"Naruto completed his training a while ago, and with the talk of another Akatsuki attack coming, Jiraiya wants to train him to become a sage."

That was... Shocking. It meant Jiraiya hadn't left yet, that was good right?

"I agree but it feels like you've been left out since Sakura is currently training with Tsunade at the moment. So, I talked to Tenzo and he's letting me handle your training."

"Oh," She scrunched her face up in doubt and he felt his brow twitch.

"Oh? What do you mean by that."

"Oh nothing, it's just... Uhm..."

"It's because you're old and getting weaker, Maki doesn't need training from a perv who she's stronger than."

They both jolted in shock as Kurama spoke out loud and though Kakashi was expressionless Maki on the other hand was now.

"K-Kurama! You can't just say things like that! B-Besides, I-"

"I admit, she's stronger than me now," Kakashi leaned forwards and smiled, "and I'm proud of that, of course. However, she doesn't have nearly as much experience as I do, so I simply planned on guiding her through a few things. Her swordsmanship is top notch, but her taijutsu is slightly sloppy. Whether she want's to admit it or not, losing an arm has hindered a lot of her progress."

She pursed her lips, it was true. "The only thing her and I will be working on will be defence and offence techniques using taijutsu."

"I can teach her that perfectly fine." Kurama defended.

"Then why haven't you?" Kakashi shot back.

Meanwhile, Maki was sweating in fear because Kakashi was technically staring into her eyes at the same time that Kurama was. Having two legends do that at the same time was overwhelming, if you didn't know it.

Suddenly, Kurama grinned. "Cheeky brat, respect your elders."

"Sorry, old man."

"Tch, Maki you better beat his as- butt during training."

She internally told him she would.

"So we have a deal?"

"Don't get cocky, I'll be watching you both during the training."

Kakashi leaned back with a content closed eye smile.

"Enjoy the show, old man."

"Don't call me a man, it's insulting!"

"Of course, sorry, old fox."

"Tch!"

"G-Guys!"

Naruto ~ 37

Omoi ~ 33

2461 words.

Everyone must place in their votes here today if they haven't already because this'll be the last chapter that i'm letting y'all vote. PLEASE, GOD PLEASE VOTE PROPERLY. Vote on the person you want not THEIR OTHER.  AND ONLY COMMENT THAT YOUR VOTING FOR THEM PLEASE.

I'm currently planning out the plot for my ace x reader story that'll take place in the wano arc. Warning, it'll be angsty :)

I wont show Maki being trained since I just wanted to show what will be happening while Naruto is in mount myoboku WITH JIRAIYA :) 

Originally Jiraiya was gonna die but I guess not since it doesn't really make sense for him to die. There you go! Next chapter should be Pains first appearance, I promise it this time. This is where stuff gets serious and sad. I think the pain arc will be like one or two chapters since this book is having too much chapters already. 

I arm wrestled one of the strong popular guys in my school two days ago and won by a mile in front of the other popular guys and entire class so my reputation for never losing an arm wrestle is still strong and ongoing :)

I skipped math class for the first time because I just cant do that right now. I got FOUR immunisation shots since I was five and learned another girl in my school got pregnant-

My old crush ended up liking me back but I can't be with him cus of religion so now it's just a speck of liking towards him which is still kinda hard.

And I tied my soccer game and scored in every single one so far. So yeah, my week has been a little busy!

Let me just say this,

Grade nine sucks.

Thank you for listening to my ted talk, yours truly

~LamaXebecs <3

Ps, check out this author if you like one piece! The_SupreMe_BugMan 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Belonging By Nina

Fanfiction

156K 4.9K 80
[First Book] Emiko Kurosaki is a 15 year old teen who has no memory of her past. All she remembers was waking up on the streets, at the age of seven...
394K 11.1K 33
Hi Im Gaara's little sister, well we're twins but...I was the younger. But only by ten minutes! Although he treats me like im four. Right now Im head...
47K 2.5K 47
Lilith Frost is dead. She was one of the best they had, and she was dead. Kiyohime Ikari was born, and she remembered her past life as Lilith when sh...
210K 4.1K 50
Some Spiderson Oneshots!! Some oneshots of our favourite Spiderson, Peter Parker! Disclaimers: 1. I do not own any of these character! They all belo...