Honey; Draco Malfoy

By justlikeyourstories

โ๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ; ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅโž โ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ... More

Introduction
The 14th Floor
No Sugar
Love In A Photograph
Shiny๏ฟผ Black Shoes
Underdesk Work
Pumpkin Spice
A Bone To Pick
Trapped
20 Questions
Elderflower Wine
Cloudy Minds
I Dont Like Repeating Myself
Drunk At 6:30?
Delicate Kisses
My Boss Is A Massive Asshole
Penetrative Permission๏ฟผ
So Green
Sit-Ups
Home Not Alone
Over As Fast As It Begun
Im Totally Fine
And There Were Three
Her
TeddyBear
Pasta Fixes Everything
Pale Blue
Stay
Pretty For Me
Barbie Boutique
Witch
The More You Know
Yellow
Memory Lane
Voice Your Frustration
Brake Time
Elephant In A Crystal Shop
My Star In The Sky

Sweet Like Honey

7.1K 109 107
By justlikeyourstories

Because I wanted to 🤷‍♀️

Honey Ilona

"What do you think, Alena? up or down" I asked the small pug laying lazily over my messy sheets as I scooped my curls into my hands, brushing them through my fingers as I smiled at myself in the mirror. Alena let out a small bark and rolled over onto my pilliow "Down it is" I nodded with a small giggle as I dropped my hands to my side, letting my hair fall over my shoulders.

I pulled out the chair I was sitting on and opened the small draw before me, picking out two small hair clips in the shape of a bumblebee. These were my favourites, my dad always told me that the bumblebee symbolize's brightness and personal power along with spiritually meaning health and vitality.

He got me these clips when I was sixteen, going through one of the hardest parts in my life, he told me to 'Enjoy the honey of life, the sweet moments and the rewards of your efforts, never ponder on whats bad. Live in the good'

it was one of the moments that I would treasure forever.

"Honey! you have to leave in 20 mintues!"

"Coming, mum!" I shouted back, pushing my fringe up and pinning it to the side of my head with the clips. I looked to my right and noticed it was raining outside and that made me smile.

I loved the rainy weather, the puddles, the smell, the beautiful patterns the water drops would make on my window, the sound against my roof. It made me feel safe and comfortable.

And I also got to wear my rain boots.

I jumped up from my seat and skipped over to my wardrobe, pushing open the door and bent over to grab my yellow rubber boots. I stepped back, stumbling over onto the chair so I could slip on my boots.

I smiled and stood up, looking up at my self in the mirror. My yellow and white long sleeved stripped shirt, a yellow skirt with my black tights underneath, matched with my yellow boots and rain coat.

Ok, maybe it was a little too much yellow but it made me happy, it was my favourite colour.

I untangle my back pack from the back of my chair and tossed it over my shoulders.

"C'mon Alena" I patted my lap and gestured for the small dog to follow me. I grabbed my wand from my desk and slipped it into the pocket of my rain coat before making my way downstairs.

"Morning, amour" my mother smiled, standing behind the small kitchen counter of my little apartment. I had moved out when I was 18, using the money my dad had left me when he died and bought a small apartment on the quiet side of London.

My mother practically lived here. She had a house of here own but she said it was too big, too silent without me and my brothers noise, without my fathers banter. She missed him terribly and it broke my heart to see how she tried to fill her day with as much as possible to kept herself out of the house.

"Morning, mama" I smiled and reached over the counter to kiss her cheek.

"You look cute" she smiled and leant into my touch "It's very..." she looked me up and down as I stepped back "Yellow. I love you and you may wear whatever you want, amour, but don't you think it's a little...outgoing?"

"Outgoing is exactly what I'm going for, ma" I smiled, packing the lunch she had made me into my bag.

"Brilliant" She giggled "So, first day of the new job, how are you feeling? It's in the middle of a muggle town, must be daunting"

"I'm feeling ok" I nodded confidently "A bit nervous at the fact that I know no one but Bree and she works on the other side of the building" I bit my lip and zipped up my bag, focusing on not getting my hair stuck in the zipper.

I had managed to get this job through my friend Bree. She was the one in charge of recruiting new employees and when she heard I needed a job, she was the first to reach out and offer one at her work.

The job entailed me being like an assistant to the big boss, who I was yet too meet. Y'know, grabbing his coffee, answering his calls, picking up his meals and dry cleaning.

All the usual stuff.

Bree had warned me that this guy was, how would I put it... brooding, very mysterious with his life outside of work. She even described him as a little mean but he couldn't be that bad, could he?

"Don't worry about it" My mother smiled, washing her hands in the small kitchen sink "You're so bright, you'll make friends in no time, amour"

"That's the goal!" I chirped as I swung my bag back over my shoulders.

"What's the goal?" I turned around and smiled widely at his voice.

"Jackson!" I laughed and ran over to him, wrapping my arms around his body.

"Hey, bird" he smiled and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. He was a lot taller then me, considering he was about 3 years older then me.

"I missed you" Jackson was an auror and often went away for days—weeks at a time when on a mission. My mother and I both missed him too much, he was the closest thing to dad we both had.

"I missed you too" he said "Now, let's go. I wanna meet this boss of yours, give him a piece of my mind before you start"

"Jackson" I pulled away and slapped his chest "You will do nothing of the sort! I can take care of myself"

"Sure you can, bird" he laughed "But I just wanna be 100% that you'll be safe"

"I'll be fine" I shook my head "Bye, mama! I'll call you during lunch and let you know how I am"

"Oh, bye amour! Have the best day, I love you both!" She clapped her hands together and looked at us both in awe.

"We'll catch up when I get back, mum" Jackson smiled before walking with me out the door "Now, is there somewhere we can apparate?"

"No, it's in the middle of a muggle city. You have to drive" I said and opened his car door that was parked on the street. Jackson groaned, he never liked driving, wasn't a fan of the traffic and horrific muggle road rage.

"Fine" he rolled his eyes and walked over to the other side "Seatbelt on, please" he said as he sat down in the drivers seat and adjusted himself comfortably. 

I nodded and clicked the belt over my body.

It wasn't a long drive before we made it to our destination.

"Holy shit" Jackson muttered as he stared up at the large building from the car window. It was at least 15 stories high, very tall for a publishing company.

I was told that it produced papers like The daily prophet, The wizards voice, Hogwarts news and even some famous magazines that I hadn't even heard of before.

"It's a lot bigger then I expected" I gulped, getting more nervous by the minute. My stomach filled with butterfly's and my anxiety started to make me physically sick.

"You'll be alright, bird" Jackson comforted "Just be yourself and they'll love you. Now, are you sure you don't want me to come in?"

"Absolutely not" I shook my head immediately "I'm not having you escort me in and hold my hand like some baby. I've always had you or dad to look out for me but I need to do something myself for a change"

"Whatever you say" he shrugged "Take deep breaths and if you need anything, call me"

"I will" I smiled and turned to look at him "Thank you for driving me" I leant over and kissed his cheek.

"Have a good day" he smiled and watched as I opened the door and hopped from his truck. I gave him a short wave before closing the door, adjusting my back pack over my shoulders and staring up at the building, looking much bigger now that I stood in front of it.

I gulped as I heard Jackson drive off. Now, I really was by myself.

"Honey!" Or so I thought.

I turned to my left to be met with the smiling face of Bree. I sighed in relief and walked into her warm embrace.

"I'm so happy you're here!" She chirped as she squeezed me rather tight. I pulled back from her hug and took in her appearance, she wore a long sleeved black shirt tucked into a dark grey pencil skirt, her hair tied up in a neat bun, black stockings covering her longs legs, a grey scarf wrapped around her neck to match her skirt and a pair of small black heels.

We looked completely opposite.

"You look so cute!" She smiled "I love your hair clips" she looked me up and down with nothing but adoration "I can't dress with colour, I look horrible" she laughed "Anyway, shall we go in? Get out of this weather"

"Yeah" I smiled and followed her Into the building. As we walked in, I looked all around myself, seeing everyone dressed in a similar way that Bree was. It was colours of grey and black, some white but I hated dressing in dull shades.

It wasn't who I was and I liked the way I dressed.

As we passed through the buzzing crowd, I didn't miss the judgmental stares thrown my way, the quiet whispers between co workers but I ignored them, continuing to walk with a smile on my face.

"Ok, so" we stopped in front of a large desk, 'Malfoy CO.' written in big black bold letters on the wall behind the beautiful girl who sat at the desk "This is your badge, it'll get you passed the security guards and into rooms you need access to. It has your name and employee number on it so make sure to have it on you at all times"

She handed me a small rectangular pass with a clip on the top. I smiled and happily clipped it onto my shirt.

"Your coat, Miss" I yelped and turned around to a big built guy, wearing a tight back suit and a pair of heavy sun shades. He held his hands out as I hesitantly took off my coat and handed it to him.

He nodded and walked away without another word.

"Don't worry about him" Bree waved off "Hector is a big teddy bear once you get to know him" she joked "This way, I'll show you around"

What's your favourite weather?

Mine is rain or snow but it barley ever snows in Australia so mostly rain :)

Word count 1832.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 22 15
You and Draco Malfoy have been dating for almost two years when bit by bit, incidents here and there happens. Draco has not been upfront with you abo...
507K 9.1K 72
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ“] ใ€Žโ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž,โž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ. โ๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...
299K 8.3K 29
๊’ฐ ๐€๐Œ๐€๐‘๐€๐๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„. ๊’ฑ โœง ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜† โ†ณ [๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’‘๐’๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“] เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ โŠฑ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†!๐—ˆ๐–ผ ๐—‘ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—’ โŠฑ ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ณ...
233K 7.6K 39
Falling for your love? Well Hermione did, literally. I don't own any of these characters they belong to J.K. Rowling. WARNING!ยก!ยก THIS IS MY FIRST AN...