Things change

By PiaMyrslo

I dont own this story, i found it and wrote it here! Fanfiction.net - BekahAM , she wrote this. She is amazin... More

Fyfaan I dont own this
Wow
Ah
Oh
(❤️)
Kol
Omg
O
U
Ø
G
E
V
M
T
Æ
R
L
Ø
D
V

I

144 2 0
By PiaMyrslo

FUTURE- Kol POV

"Alright, everything is ready to do the spell tomorrow night. Now all we have to do is wait." I said to Bonnie and Caroline, who had just finished drawing the pentagram on the floor.

"You're sure this will work?" Bonnie asked again.

"Yes, I'm posi-" I fell backwards onto the couch before I could finish. I felt a strange sensation running through me, just as I felt the pull of the memories again. I closed my eyes and replayed it. I had gotten attacked by a bear, healed mostly, the came the memory of our wedding. Mother did a soul linking spell on us. Just as the memory finished, I felt something, or heard something maybe? It sounded like Elena's voice. It was getting louder.

"Elena?" I whispered in my head.

PAST-Elena POV

"Elena" I heard in my head, it sounded like Kol's voice, but I looked over at him, who was talking to one of the villagers.

"Kol? Is that you?" I asked back in my head, looking over to Kol, seeing if he had any reaction to it. There was none.

"Elena, you can hear me?" I heard him say again, yet no reaction came from him.

"Yes, who is this?" I asked cautiously, knowing it sounded like Kol, but he didn't seem to react to it.

"It is your husband, darling, from the future of course." The voice said back. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Kol from the future was inside my head?

"How can I hear you?" I asked quickly.

"Esther cast a soul-linking spell on us, Elena. You must have been thinking about this version of me to activate it." FutureKol said in my head.

"So you remember?" I asked hesitantly.

"Everything, darling." He said calmly. I felt a sense of relief wash over me. He remembered me.

"Do you know when I am supposed to come back?" I asked quickly.

"Bonnie and I have everything set for tomorrow night, during the full moon." I was kind of sad to hear that I would only get one more night with my new husband, but I would be going back to him, wouldn't I?

"Did you get my message from the cave?" I responded, wondering if he had.

"Yes, my love. And I want you to know that I am here waiting for you. I promise." He said into my mind. So much weight was lifted from my shoulders when I heard him say that. I knew immediately that his humanity was back on. He was waiting for me.

"Thank you. I have to go before you think I'm crazy, staring off into space. Try to contact me later tonight?" I said as I saw my Kol look over towards me, motioning for me to come to him.

"I will, my love." Was the last thing I heard before I was drawn back into reality. Kol was waiting for me to come over to him and be introduced to more people.

FUTURE-Kol POV

I couldn't believe it, I got to talk to Elena. The spell my mother did connected our minds. I opened my eyes to see Bonnie and Caroline surrounding me.

"Kol, are you okay? You just passed out. I didn't think vampires could pass out." Bonnie said as I sat back up.

"I'm fine. I spoke to Elena." I said, knowing they would think I was crazy.

"You what?!" Bonnie and Caroline yelled, clearly confused.

"My mother cast a spell on us, linking our souls for eternity." I explained. Caroline seemed to get it, but Bonnie was still confused.

"Why would she do that?" Bonnie asked curiously. I raised my left hand to show her the wedding band.

"She did it during our wedding." I explained further. Her eyes widened in shock.

"You got married, to Elena?!" She looked at me, then to Caroline. "You knew?"

"I told Caroline a few days ago. I asked her not to tell anyone because I knew your reaction would be like this." I clarified. She glared angrily.

"So you are married to my best friend?" Bonnie said disbelievingly.

"I think we have established that. Now back to the fact that I can communicate with her." I walked over to the window, holding my head.

"Well, what did she say? Is she okay?" Caroline interjected.

"She is better than fine, I assure you. She was just as surprised at the connection as I was. She asked when she would be coming back, I told her that things were set up for tomorrow night." I told them.

"Good, now she knows. Next time you talk to her, tell her that we miss her?" Caroline asked. I nodded.

PAST-Elena POV

I couldn't believe I just talked to future Kol. I was going home tomorrow night. How was this Kol going to react to me leaving? I guess I would find out when I get back.

"Darling, are you okay? I saw you over there looking dazed." Kol said to me as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Yeah, I was just thinking." I said, smiling up at him. I silently wondered if he would act the same in the future.

"Today has been an eventful day. Would you like to go home, my wife?" He asked, kissing my cheek.

"I would love to." I said, smiling. He announced our parting to all of the guests who all said their congratulations and bid us farewell.

We walked back to our home hand in hand. It started snowing on our way back.

"Another sign of good luck." He said, motioning to the snow. He turned me around to face him and he kissed me slowly. "You look breathtakingly beatiful, Mrs. Mikaelson." He said as he twirled me in the snow. I blushed. He then picked me up and crossed the threshold.

"You look very handsome as well, Mr. Mikaelson." I said as he laid me on the bed, still kissing me.

We made love several times for the rest of the day and the night. We didn't wake up until afternoon because we were so tired.

I didn't want to leave the man I had fallen in love with. I knew I was going back to a time where he was still around, but I was afraid he would be different, even if his humanity was turned back on. A thousand years changes a person, including going a thousand years in the past. I knew I was a different person because of this. I turned to look at Kol, who was watching me intently with love in his eyes.

"Are you ready for tonight, my love? It is the first full moon since I found you." He said, referring back to the story I had made up.

"Yes, you have helped so much, as long as you are by my side, I will be fine." I said as he brushed a piece of hair out of my face.

"I think we may have to get up, darling. We need to be at the caves before sunset and we still have much to get ready." He said, starting to get out of bed.

"How long do you think we have until sunset?" I asked, looking out the window.

"I would say about 2 or 3 hours." He said. I didn't realize we had slept in that long. "But we must be there before sunset."

I put on my green dress and brushed my hair out with my fingers. It was knotted pretty badly. I couldn't wait to take a shower, I had to admit. I was probably starting to smell pretty bad.

We packed more food items, some pelts and blankets, and some water. As soon as we had our bags packed, we started our walk to the caves. With a twenty pound bag on each of our backs, the walk took a little bit longer. I wondered what time they would be doing the spell to bring me home. Would I be able to say goodbye to him? I hadn't gotten to talk to future Kol last night, because I was a little preoccupied. I wondered if I could talk to him now.

"Kol, are you there?" I asked in my mind, feeling the connection open.

"Hello, my love." I heard him say, I smiled.

"I'm sorry for not talking again last night." I said, feeling bad, I felt like I blew him off for him?

"No worries, love. I have plenty of new memories to make up for it." I swear I could see the smirk on his face in my head.

"Of course, now when are you doing the spell? I am on my way to the caves with you right now." I said, looking over to the Kol next to me.

"As soon as the sun sets, darling." He said in the back of my mind. I could see the sun beginning to make its descent already. It wouldn't be long now.

We made it to the caves and Kol helped me down. We walked to the room where our names were. As soon as we were inside, I noticed everyone there. I saw Rebekah, Elijah, Esther, Mikael, Finn, Sage, Tatia, and some other villagers. I didn't see Henrik or Klaus.

"Where are Nik and Henrik?" Kol asked Rebekah.

"They were behind me when we came, I'm sure they are down here somewhere." She said, which made sense because the caverns went on for miles underground.

Kol began chanting as his hands were raised towards the opening of the room. I wondered what he was doing.

"What was that?" I asked curiously.

"It was a spell to keep out all supernatural beings from this room. It will protect us from the wolves." He explained. My eyes widened when I realized it was a spell that would still be in place a thousand years from now.

"The sun is beggining to set!" I heard a villager say from the entrance of the cave. I braced myself for what was about to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 195 50
Alex Lopez thought her life was over when she found her husband, father of her four kids cheating. After transferring to ROH and becoming a valet for...
586K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...