Recidivist |h.s|

By Bellaademie

Sex, money, and drugs. When she becomes apart of a band that her brother was in, she slowly begins to realize... More

☦︎ Cast & trailer/read ☦︎
1. |β˜† it has only just began.
2 |β˜† anything?
3 |β˜† just give it time?
4 |β˜† here we go again.
5 |β˜† what am i looking for?
6 |β˜† what is your problem with me?
8 |β˜… huh, pretty girl?
9 |β˜† just a random.
10 |β˜† it's a promise.
11 |β˜† just get out of my room.
12 |β˜† who is lottie?
13 |β˜† let's get this done.
14 |β˜† its happening again.
15 |β˜† maybe we could agree.
16 |β˜† what else are they hiding?
17 |β˜† harry, i don't fucking like you.
18 |β˜† you wanted to walk a block by yourself?
19 |β˜† -H.
20|β˜† repeat that for me.
21|β˜† why are we using athena as an example?
22 |β˜† 'her favorite'οΏΌ
23 |β˜† you should feel special.
24 |β˜† i better not go to hell after this.
25 |β˜† it's all a blur.
26 |β˜† make sure i don't get you first.
27 |β˜† don't be like that, we came out here 4 u.
28 |β˜† so you're apologizing?
29 |β˜† you're wanted backstage.
30 |β˜† just think about it, baby.
31 |β˜† that look in ur eyes said it all.
32 |β˜† 12:30.
33|β˜† Harry, from the bottom of my heart.
34 | β˜† you did nothing wrong.
35 |β˜† i just wanted a fucking cigarette.
36 |β˜† not you too.
37 |β˜† did you get into a fight or something?
38 |β˜† never like them before.
39 |β˜† Harry, get in the room now.
40 |β˜† My, my, my.
41 |β˜† stop being fucking reckless.
42 | β˜… you n me right now, remember?
43 | β˜† don't play stupid, did you know?
44 | β˜† you don't seriously leave him alone, right?
45 |β˜† is this really the beginning?
46 |β˜† touch me.
47 |β˜† you have to do something for me.
48 |β˜† you should've.
49 |β˜† I don't like the unexpected.
50 |β˜† get the hint.
51 |β˜† A.M.
52 |β˜† i need you, please.
53 |β˜† shh.

7 |β˜† takin me 2 the room, z baby?

1.9K 79 59
By Bellaademie

Yeah now girl keep it G, know you speak a lil freak
I can hear it in yo' accent

Body language- kid ink

☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

We have been at this nightclub for the last hour, and the guys have ran off to god knows where.

I was wearing a baby blue thin skirt, only it was long enough to cover my thighs. I didn't know where the confidence to wear this came from, but it showed up somehow. I was wearing a matching blue halter top as well, and honestly I'm regretting not wearing jeans because my legs are freezing in this club.

I am currently sitting with zayn right now, but he's on the opposite couch of the section we're at. I've downed half bottle of patron, and i am more than drunk.

Surprisingly enough, when im drunk I don't slur my speech. I am however alot more— out there.

I do alot of stupid shit when im drunk.

And on top of that, I don't even like alcohol. But tonight, I don't know i just felt like it. Zayn had been drinking too, and i know that because I'm pretty sure i was staring at him for at least twenty minutes.

When he was sitting by me, he drunk at least 7 shots of vodak. And currently he was drinking a sex on the beach, I believe.

He was probably just as drunk as i was, if not more. We've been staring at each other for some reason, but then again we were sitting in the section by ourselves.

Still wanna know where they disappeared too.

"Come here." I wave zayn over, finding a way to push my antisocial tendencies on pause.

He looks at me tilting his head to the side, his eyes flickering around me before nodding. He gets up from his seat, pulling his pants up before making his way past the glass table and sitting down next to me.

He wasn't close to me, he gave me my space but he was still close enough. He rest his arm on the top of the couch before flashing me a small smile.

"Hey." He speaks, his voice having that drunken slur. It wasn't really bad, it could just be him not trying to show it or he's just not overly fucked up.

"Hey." I flash a drunken smile.

Just as he's about to speak we hear heels clacking up the steps followed by, "can i get you guys anything else?"

I look up to the bottle girl, her tight black dress hugging her curves as she holds a silver plater that held some brand of vodak.

I shake my head, keep a smile on my face as she looks at me. She had the same smile and nodded, my eyes look away as i see zayn turn his head.

I had the perfect view of his side profile, i swear i was staring at him like i was stuck on stupid. My eyes spot a joint that hid behind his ear, "no we're fine." He says.

She nods before turning around and walking away, his head turning back to look at me seconds after.

I had the urge to pull the joint from his ear and ask him if he wanted to get high, knowing I've never been crossfaded before. And being drunk was no way like being high. When your high, your calm. Your less energetic, you just feel slow. You'll find everything funny and honestly zone out alot more, it really just calmed you down. When I'm drunk, I usually become really happy. I feel like this bubbly person I know im not, i lack balance and I rarely think through my decisions.

So mixing an upper with a downer, really makes no sense to me. Which was exactly why I wasn't going to ask him, because I didn't want my first experience to be at a club with quite frankly a guy I didn't trust.

And I don't feel bad for saying that, because I don't trust any of them. I barely know them, and it wasn't that I thought he was going to do anything but I didn't want to cause myself to panic.

"You're staring." He speaks snapping me out of my thoughts quickly. I paint a smile on my face, looking down at the floor. "My bad." I say.

A chuckle leaves his mouth, i was still looking down my eyes just starring blankly at the floor for whatever reason. That was until i felt his finger touch my chin, slipping under it and lefting my head up so that way i looked at him.

"Why are you looking down? It doesn't bother me that your staring." He says, a light smile still on his face from the chuckle he had a moment ago.

Because I couldn't feel my legs, and i felt like passing out because of my lack of sleep.

"Just a habit," i say before actually looking at him, not just looking at him through my peripheral vision. He drops his hand down from my chin, "usually when people say your staring they want you to stop." I finish my sentence.

He cocks his head to the side furrowing his eyesbrows a little, "princess if your thinking I'm going to snap at you like harry im not. He's just a dick that doesn't like anyone, I'm pretty sure he barely likes us and we've known him a long time."

I shake my head, "no no I don't think that. I don't care about harry, this has just always been a habit." I say honestly.

Let's just say after i told harry to suck my dick he wasn't the happiest person in the world. He didn't say anything else, but he looked mad and would not talk to any of the guys the whole car ride.

He told niall and louis to shut the fuck up at least five times, and i stared at him due to me constantly zoning out and well he snapped his fingers at me and told me to 'stop fucking staring'.

Again he can suck my dick.

"Well you don't have to make it a habit with me, I don't mind it." He shrugs it off.

An idea pops in my head however, since the rest of the guys are gone i wonder if zayn will give me a shot. And by shot i mean doing what me and Emma would always do at parties.

I say nothing and just smile, licking my bottom lip before i lean towards the glass table picking up the glass bottle of patron tightly from the spout for what felt like the hundredth time today.

As i leaned my body over i felt lighter than usual, but i brushed it off and kept my tight grip on the glass bottle not wanting to drop it as i slouch back into the couch slightly.

"I've had way to much alcohol already but," I mumble as i look down at the bottle swishing it around before looking back up at zayn.

"Wanna do me a favor?" I finish changing the subject completely, not even meaning to. I held the bottle of patron out in front of me, zayns eyes flickered surely confused as to what I was doing with it.

"What? Pour you a shot?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

I shake my head,"No pour it into my mouth." I explain. He continues to look at me for a brief moment before nodding, "You sure you need more alcohol?" He asks knowing I've already drunk alot.

I shrug my shoulder, "No I don't need it, but i want it." I say honestly. I suck at talking to people, so I'm quite literally finding anyway to avoid talking.

"Ok well, yeah I'll do that." He nods agreeing faster than what I thought he would.

Right as he reaches for the bottle i shake my head, "Stand up and do it so im less likely to have it fall out of my mouth." I tell him.

Emma would be really proud of me right now, because for some reason she really wants me to become friends with zayn. But in her coded words that means she wants me to fuck him, and at this point i think I'm slowly starting to listen to her.

He nods then grabs the bottle from me, i scoot my body further down as he stands up from his seat. He moves to the front of me, now towering over me. I tilt my head back, my eyes now looking up at him as i open my mouth ready for him to pour the at this point not as harsh liquor in my mouth.

"You ready?" He asks, looking down at me waiting for my permission. "Yes." I respond, taking a deep breath before parting my mouth open once again.

I see his free hand go up, his fingers wrapping around my jaw before tilting my head up more making it easier for himself. He keeps his grip on my jaw before moving the tequila bottle to hover over me. He tilts the bottle down, my eyes still have a clear view on his and he's quite literally staring into my soul.

He tilts it down more and immediately the hot liquor filled my mouth. Hitting my throat first and sliding right down it due to the angle, he continues to pour as it fired down my throat like a bullet.

Surprisingly enough I didn't cough it up as he turns the bottle back up straight. His hand let go of my jaw, and on cue I swallowed the large amount of tequila in my mouth as he turned away to set the bottle down.

A small amount of water brimmed my eyes due to the harsh burning of my throat, i blink them back not expecting the liquor to hit that hard. When I was drinking it earlier, it definitely didn't burn my throat that much.

Zayn turns around and looks at me, shaking his head with a small smile before plopping down next to me once again.

"Maybe you shouldn't have anymore alcohol." He says, causing me to look over to see a quarter of the once halfway full bottle was gone.

Fuck me, my head is going to be throbbing tomorrow.

"I'm not planning to." I mumble, unsure of how I consumed so much alcohol with what felt like a shot.

But as i say that i see zayn leaning over to the table, confused I stare as he picks the bottle back up. Once he picks the bottle back up, he sits back straight and turns to face me.

"Wait hey no, if I shouldn't have alcohol you shouldn't either." I shake my head knowing he's consumed just as much alcohol as me, if not more.

"It's only fair since i did it to you that you should do it to me." He says as i look down at the bottle.

"You trust me to not drown you with liquor right now?" I say, looking at him like he was crazy because well— he was.

"Well no, but the question is can i trust you not to drown me?" He asks, putting the bottle out in front of me. I stay silent, looking down at the bottle then up at him.

If i take it, it's a yes but if I leave it, would that make him realize he shouldn't?

I place my hand underneath the bottle, silently agree to do the same thing to him. He careful lets go of the spout, and i grab it quickly tightly not wanting the bottle to fall over and spill.

I remove my hand from the bottom of the bottle, keeping my tight grip on the spout of the bottle. "You sure you wanna do this?" I ask as i look up at him, but he was already staring at me.

His hand was risen to his lip me seeing the silver banded ring i don't think I've ever paid attention to. He nods approval, and with that i find myself standing up.

My legs felt like noodles as i stand still for a moment, not wanting to fall over due to my body having little coordination. Zayn clearly seen that i was wobbling or something because he leaned forward, both his hands gripping each side of my hips as he guides me in front of him.

I like when he touches me, that's not weird right?

The rolls were now reversed and i was towering over him, but he doesn't let go of my hips. "Here sit on my lap so it's easier." He tells me, and i say tell because he wasn't giving me an option to say no.

I open my mouth to fight against it, but his grip gets a little tighter as he pulls me closer. His head was tilted up, looking at me as one of my knees hit the leather cushion.

I bring myself to straddle his lap, his hand resting down on the sofa. He tilts his head back, his mouth parting open as i do the same thing he did to me. I bring the bottle to hover over his face, only i found myself fighting the urge to not repeat his actions anf grab his jaw.

"You ready?" I repeat, wanting permission once more. "Yes princess." He mumbles granting the permission.

I think I'm starting to like the name princess.

He opens his mouth once again, i find myself gripping his jaw tilting his head further back like his did me since it was a little difficult to do this at the angle we're in.

I tilt the bottle down, my grip becoming tighter because this would be the worse time to drop it. I focus on his mouth, tilting the clear bottle a little bit more. Once i do that, the alcohol begins pouring into his mouth quickly, that small slushing noise you get once you dump something out following.

Within five seconds i pull the bottle away, not wanting to give him to much and have him start choking.

For some reason i found myself debating weather or not i can just turn my body around and lean downwards to set the bottle on the floor, not wanting to leave from this position.

I find myself pushing myself off him within seconds, moving to the side of him and placing the bottle down on the floor. My attention gets brought back up at him to see him having no reaction as he swallows.

Alright maybe it was just me.

"That felt stronger than just taking a shot." Zayn mumbles making me laugh. "Right?" I agree, relieved it wasn't just me.

"I liked it though, would definitely do it again."

I feed into my mind alot more when im drunk, so when the thought of me saying he liked it because i was on his lap popped up, "you liked it because i was sitting on your lap." I say letting my thoughts slip.

He chuckles, "maybe." His words for some reason made a smile grow on my face, and i felt my cheeks heating up.

"Oh?"

I never really started blushing because of something a man said for awhile, so even it caught me by surprise when I started blushing at such a simple answer. With the lights of the club, i knew he couldn't see but i knew i was blushing and it made me want to take another shot.

"You look like a goddess love, you expect me not to like you sitting on my lap more than the alcohol?" His tone was deeper than usual, but his words left me speechless.

Never been called a goddess before.

"Are you trying to butter me up z baby?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

He tilts his head to the side, his eyes narrow and a smirk rises opon his lips. "Z baby in person?" He questions.

I nod humming a yes.

"I like the way you said that, say it again." He tells me, i find myself chuckling at his words before leaning my body closer to him.

"Anything you want, z baby." I repeat in a slower tone, my head tilted down slightly so im looking up at him.

"Don't say that princess, you might regret it."

There was something about his stare, and i knew what his stare was. He was undressing me with his eyes, but i had no care about it because i began to want him to actually undress me.

I shake my head, "I don't think i would z baby." I disagree with his words, knowing where my minds going.

He shakes his head, "your too plastered to make that decision."

"No I'm not, i can still think straight. I'm tispy at most, and you drunk alot more alcohol than me so your probably far more gone than me." I say, tilting my head to the side with furrowed eyebrows.

He stays silent, just looking me in my eyes before his tongue swipes across his bottom lip. "I like it when you look at me like that."

A smile quirks up on my lips, he had a way with words. And at this point i felt the sexual tension begin to grow, I really couldn't process how he was doing what he was, but i think we both knew the goal here.

And it was working.

And after what harry said in the bus, I really should stray away from him but I didn't care at this point. It was bad that I didn't, and i knew that because there was no way in hell i wanted to get used.

But then again, I didn't care right now. And I should, i really fucking should. But i knew how i was, and i knew who i was so what's wrong with fucking around once with no strings attached?

I don't fuck anyone, and i know that. But he just doesn't seem like the type to use someone, and maybe emma was right and i did need sex. He'd be the third person to see me naked, so it wasn't like i was going to be attached to him because he took my virginity.

But i find my thoughts trailing off as i was ready. I knew i was, so if what he's leading me to believe what's going to happen is true, I'm down with it.

"Y'know." He speaks, breaking me fully from my thoughts.

He licks his bottom lip scooting his body close enough to me to where I find my heart rate speeding up a little, "What a pretty sight you are." He says.

A drunken smile rises on my face as i place my hand on his thigh for support, "Mm, z baby your really close right now." I mumble, my gaze getting locked with his.

The burning eye contact continues as he raises his hand to my face, his thumb swiping across my cheek as i feel my hand slip further down his thigh on accident. I wasn't even truly paying attention but i was leaning closer to him as if I wasn't sitting right next to him.

His finger dipped down to my lower lip, dragging it down and making my lips part open at his control. "Pretty, pretty girl." He says huskily, his eyes never straying away from mine as he swipes my bottom lip, the small bit of saliva he collected on his thumb wetting my bottom lip.

He moves his hand away, a small smile rises back on my lips as I'm trying to fight off all the dirty thoughts that just popped into my head because of that one small action.

"I've seen the way you've been looking at me all night." I find the words slipping through my drunken lips, but I don't have a care in the world.

Dirty dirty thoughts for such a simple touch, my mind was an absolute mess. But the way he's been looking at me, the way he's been texting me, the things he says, tells me I'm not the only one who has these dirty thoughts.

I felt the heat growing between my legs, that small heartbeat beginning to grow as i feel his hand slip behind me. He wasn't grabbing me, his had barely brushed past my skirt, his fingers hooking it for a brief second. The thin fabric feeling as if that small hook could've gave him all the access he wanted, and I wouldn't have cared.

I wanted it.

He tilts his head towards me,"How could i not, the way that thin skirt hugs your body-" his raspy words sent a shiver down my spine, I couldn't even allow him to finish his sentence.

"If you want to have sex with me just say that." I say, finding myself shifting in my seat.

He looked at me as if he was waiting for that question, two of his finger hooking around the side of my skirt his fingertips brushing against my thigh, pulling my skirt up ever so slightly. "Isn't that something you would like to hear huh? Filthy girl." He says, not giving me the answer he knows i want.

I scoot my body down a little, causing my skirt to hike up. Since his two fingers are still hooked around the side of my skirt, i knew he felt it move. "Tell me do you want to have sex with me, z baby?" I find myself repeating, sounding needy for the answer.

His hand slides under my skirt, resting on my thigh causing the small heartbeat i once had sky rocketing. He didn't squeeze my thigh, he didn't inch his hand further down he kept it where the little bit of my skirt hiked up revealing my thighs a bit.

"Oh princess, I don't even have words for the things i want to do to you." He says lowly, his finger tips brushing against the inside of my thigh.

I slowly inch my squeezed thighs apart, my hand trailing from his thigh, down to where his hand rested on my thigh but as soon as i touch it he squeezes my thigh. A harsh grip, sending me a warning as if he didn't even want me to think about moving his hand.

The further I spread my legs, the tighter his grip became. "Stop it." He mutters, warning me to not continue on with the act.

With me spreading my legs, I don't have to worry about exposing myself to anyone but him. The couches faced the opposite way of the railing, so nobody was able to see my legs spread unless they walked up here. And since everyone was at the bar and dance floor, we were basically by ourselves.

"Or what?" I challenge, spreading my legs a little bit further. Only i do it slowly, either way you were barely able to see them parted.

He says nothing and just sends me a warning glare, my hand begins trace around his pulling the side of my skirt up to reveal his hand. Even with thr colored lights it was still clear that the skin around his hand was turning red, so i knew he was going to leave a mark.

"You want me to tell you all the things I want you to do to me, z baby?" I ask as my fingers glide softy against his, inching my fingers closer to the heat between my spread legs.

His eyes look down as my fingers, my gentle touching finger tips going up my thigh pushing my skirt further and further up.

His hand slips further down, reinforcing that same harsh grip as he looks up at me. He leans his body closer to me, and i do the same.

Our faces are now right in front of each other, my eyes flickering to his lips before looking back up. "How bad i want you to take me out of here, taking me into the limo and watching me spread my legs for you..." i trail off as i feel him squeeze my thigh again as if he already knew i was going to try, it sent my nerves to sky rocket.

I swear at this point i was well beyond dripping.

"Your hand trailing down my body getting to feel that warmth between my legs that you caused. How easily you can pull this skirt up, and pull my panties to the side feeling the mess you've made me become." I suck in a breath as i feel his fingertips brush against my underwear.

I look down, as i feel his fingers hook on the sides on my underwear. Teasing me by sliding his fingers up and down it, but not touching me like he knew i wanted.

"Keep going princess, I don't know why you stopped. Let me hear all those dirty things your thinking while we're in this club. I bet you like this don't you?" He coos as his fingers unhook from my underwear but that doesn't stop his hand from gripping right next to my crouch, "i bet you like this attention huh? Knowing we can get caught by one of the guys, one of the servers..."

A subtle whimper leaves my mouth as i feel his fingertips ghost a touch to my clit along my underwear. With the music it was audible.

"Me showing you how bad I've been wanting you... in every way. You doing anything you wanted to me, me showing you just how much of a filthy girl i am for you." I say, looking up at him and making direct eye contact.

His other hand gripped my jaw, it was harsh like i liked it but his subtle touches already pushed me well beyond my level of dignity. Even if it was a public place if he asked i would drop my knees in an instant, he doesn't even need to be aggressive nor harsh.

"The things i would do to you in this nightclub... you don't understand how hard I'm fighting not fucking you senseless in that bathroom over there. But I'd much rather do all the things im thinking, then let you get off on my words." He teases in a low tone, squeezing my jaw once before letting go.

His words sent me through shock, his tone sent a shiver down my spine as i found myself squirming in my seat a little. "Then i guess your just going to have to show me." I try to keep a stren tone, but on the inside i was folding.

He chuckles, "Yeah I'd bet you like that huh? Me taking you out of here and having you ride my fingers in the car, you wanting that first slip showing me how sensitive you are for me?" He says as his finger brushes against my underwear once more, causing a small gasp to fall from my lips.

He does it again,"Me putting those drenched panties in that dirty little mouth of yours knowing you can't make a sound as i fuck you senseless with my fingers in the car." He says cocking his head to the side slightly as he narrows his eyes a bit before his tongue trailed his bottom lip.

His words made thighs clench together, i swallow rather harshly trying to keep my dominance at may knowing im quite literally melting like putty in his hands.

An amused smile rose on his lips as he felt my thighs clamp down on his hand, it wasn't super hard so i knew it wasn't hurting him but my second heart beat was pounding so quickly i felt like he was able to hear it.

"Then getting back to the hotel room and watching you squirm under me like your doing right now..." His raspy words continue before i felt him pull my thighs apart.

My thighs were now far enough spread to the point where you were able to see my underwear, but neither him or i cared.

His fingers hook my underwear once again, only i felt him pull them to the side. I swallow harshly again before rolling my lips into my mouth, not wanting to make a sound.

"Clenching those pretty little thighs for me not wanting my hand to accidentally slip." He speaks again, but his words get cut off by my gasp as i feel his finger slip inside me.

"Oh my god." I moan softly, i didn't even mean for it to slip but it did. "Shit," he mumbles as i begin to squirm.

"I haven't even touch you yet love, and your already soaked..." he mumbles again as he pulls his finger out of me, once he does that my thigh clamp shut once again.

My eyes dart up to him as i see him hold his middle finger up, it glistened in the light before he parted his lips. Within a few dragged out second his finger slips in him mouth, his eyes contact set on me as he licks my arousal clean off his finger before pulling his finger out of his mouth.

"Mm, so fuckin' sweet." He cooed, before he stood up from his seat.

I was confused, but it turned to become sexual frustration as it looked like he was just going to leave me like this. I open my mouth to say something, but his eyes flickered down to my lips as if he already knew what i was going to say.

"Come'on princess, I can't just leave the mess I've made without cleaning it up." He says before his hand grabs mine, pulling me up from my seat in a flash of a second.

☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

Im sorry, i know I'm evil for this one

But I promise you the next chapter will make up for this completely;)

Till next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 381 70
ECSASY: An overwhelming fear of joy or happiness - "Tell me you hate me", he says. "I hate you", I say it, over and over and over again. "I hate you...
95.5K 5.7K 65
[COMPLETED] "I see you've become brave" He chuckles, his eyes dark. "I didn't have a choice," I say without a hint of emotion in my voice. His eyes s...
906K 30.7K 27
Renee Delilah Parker has never been too popular at school. She gets average grades, has two best friends and all she wants to do is get through her l...
672K 5.5K 99
Hi Kiddies, warning my dears once you enter this wonderful book you will never look at your wonderful band the same. Turn back now if you are not rea...