I will always love you

By choxle

A love story about Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt and how their live will be in the future. And how it will b... More

Courts house
The restaurant (Part 1)
The restaurant (Part 3)
Sad days
Note
The oscars (Part 1)
The oscars (Part 2)
The oscars afterparty
Dinner?
A needed catch up
Relaxing days
I'm sorry
Mess
New Years?
New Years
January 1st

The restaurant (Part 2)

304 5 0
By choxle

I pull up to the restaurant a little nervous because there is always paparazzi following me and I don't want them to destroy my evening with Court.

When I can't see any paparazzi I finally get out of the car and thank my driver.
I can see that Court couldn't wait for me to come so see is already eating her food.

J: Hey! I guess you couldn't wait for me huh?

C: I'm sorry, I have been waiting for 20 minutes and you didn't come so I started.

J: Haha, well I couldn't find the right shoes for tonight.

C: That's so you Jen, haha.

Waiter: Hi, could I get you something ma'am?

J: Yea, I would like some Enchiladas and sparkling water.

Waiter: Okay, we will come out with your food soon!

J: Okay ty!

You could see on the waiters face that he was nervous. I mean I would be too if you are taking orders from a celebrity.

My food tastes amazing, I just live Mexican so much.
Me and Court just sit and talk for a while about Coco and job things. Then we I see someone I thought I whorls never see again.

I went to the bathroom immediately and looked the door. I sat down to think what I was gonna do.
It's gonna be okay, I kept telling myself but I know that I the paparazzi sees ur together we will be everywhere and they will probably come up with some shit that we are dating.

When that came to mind I started crying I didn't want this to happen all over again. I don't want him in my life, he hurt me forever and I will not let it happen again.

I stood up to grab a couple of tissues to wipe away my tears. I tried my best to fix my makeup but you could still see that I had been crying.

I took a deep breath and unlocked the door, it was a lot harder then what I thought it would be because I knew what was waiting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
582K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
103K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
294K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...