Force child in hyperdimension...

By GhostFireJedi

The Jedi Padawan Pantheon in the clone wars and his feats as a living balanced nexus in the force and his sac... More

Youngling Pantheon's past and character bio
Battle of Geonosis
Battle of Atraken
Battle of Jabiim
Battle of Parcellus Minor
Battle of Hypori
Battle of Sarrish
Battle of Dreighton
Battle of Coruscant
Knightfall
Escape from Coruscant
Battle above Ultradimension
Debt?
Work and Ambush, and Promises?
What's a CPU?
Quest and Seven Sages and Acceptence
Histoire? Other Dimensions?
More CPUs and Promises Kept.
Bonding
Darkness Grows and Cuddles/Snuggles with Iris Heart
Cuddles with Purple Heart and Knighted and Injuries
Recovery and Lightsaber Training
Battle with Durge the Bounty Hunter
Contingency Plans and Bandaging.
Contingency Plans Two and Goodbye and return.
Histoire lecture and Traveling to Lastation.
Lastation and Spending Time with Noire
Learning how to work and Sacrifice and Resolve
Working, Inquisitors, and CPU Invasion?
CPU False Faceoff and Copypaste
Dark times approaches and Lesson and Guilt
To Lowee
Payback and New Mandalore and Order 37
Era of Darkness Begins and More Cuddles With Purple Heart and Feeding Time.
Spoiling Pantheon, Book of Magic, Darth Vader's Wrath and Babies.
Bonding with Noire and History Lesson The Disturbance In The Force
Explanation, Nepgear, Vader and Fixed
Aftermath, Discussion, CPUs Teasing/Spoiling Pantheon More.
Planning? Mysterious Inquisitor and Long Lightsaber Duel
Leanbox
Pantheon, Neptune, and Plutia Vs Darth Vader, Neptune Rocking Pantheon To Sleep.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Nepgear.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Neptune
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Plutia
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Histoire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Noire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Blanc
Game campaign, and coming CPU battle.

CPU and Seven Sages Showdowns, Vader Interrogation and making up to Pantheon.

183 2 1
By GhostFireJedi

Noire POV

Noire: Its time to go, everyone. *She puts down Pantheon and transforms*

Blanc: Alright, the sooner we do the sooner we can kick her shit eating grin of her face! *She transforms*

Neptune: Okay, okay. Blanc, calm down. *She transforms*

Plutia: Can you carry me Neppy, I feel tired still... *She says sleepily*

Purple Heart: *Sigh* Okay. Nepgear I can carry you next time okay?

Nepgear: Alright, go ahead Neptune.

Purple Heart: Thank you Nepgear, for understanding. *She then picks up Plutia and starts to fly out to the door*

Nepgear: Um Blanc, I'm still not a CPU can you carry me there?

White Heart: Sure, I can. *She picks up Nepgear and starts to fly out the door*

Black Heart: Pantheon its your turn.~ *She picks up Pantheon from the back and cuddles him as she starts to fly out to the door*

Pantheon: Okay. *He says as he rests in Noire's arms*

Black Heart: Pantheon would you like to sleep in my arms? *She says dotingly*

Pantheon: Yes I would Noire, why? *He says curious*

Black Heart: You should rest every time possible. I don't want your health getting any worse then it already is. *She says worried*

Black Heart: Don't worry I will watch over you. *She reassures him*

Pantheon: Okay, thank you Noire. *He lays back and goes to sleep*

Black Heart: Aww. Have a good nap, Pantheon. *She continues to fly off as she pulls the back of his head into her chest*

Two hours pass as the CPUs are nearing there destination.

Black Heart looks at the sleeping Pantheon smiling at his cuteness.

Black Heart: Pantheon its time to wake up.~ *She whispers to him in a soft voice to not scare him*

Pantheon: *He wakes up* Huh? Are we there? *He says in a sleepy voice*

Black Heart: We will be very soon. So how did you enjoy your nap? Were you comfy and warm? *She says worried about Pantheon*

Pantheon: I am, thank you Noire. *He says sleepily and grateful*

Black Heart: Your welcome Pantheon. *She says to him dotingly* Oh we are here. *She lands on the ground puts down Pantheon and transforms back*

White Heart and Purple Heart also land on the ground put down Nepgear and Plutia and both transform back.

Plutia: Um... Noire...?

Noire: Yes Plutia? What would you like to ask me?

Plutia: May I have a turn to, pick up Panthy now...?

Noire: Sure. *She picks up Pantheon and hands him to Plutia, as she wraps her arms behind Pantheon gently*

Plutia: Hi Panthy... How are you, today...? *She says as she cuddles Pantheon*

Pantheon: I'm doing fine Plutia, and you? *He says enjoying her cuddling him*

Plutia: I am doing great...! *She says happy as she rubs his head*

Noire: I am sorry to interrupt your conversation but we should be close.

Plutia: Okay... *She asks Neptune* Neppy, what are you thinking about...?

Neptune looks at her and answers.

Neptune: Hmm. Think this is the place Vert told us about?

Plutia: Maybe...?

Pantheon: Perhaps... If from a certain point of view...

Blanc: Being philosophical I see.

Pantheon: Indeed I am. Carry on.

Noire: Telling you anything is probably useless, but did you even think of doing any kind of research beforehand?

Neptune: Nope!

Plutia: What's a re-search before hand...?

Noire: I expected no other response.

Pantheon: No one would let me research anything... *He says bitterly*

Noire: You only need to rest and enjoy us spoiling you Pantheon. This isn't for you to do. *She says worried about him*

Blanc: If you somehow got hurt trying to do that we would be guilty. *She says also worried about him*

Pantheon: Okay I understand. (I have to try later perhaps.) *He sighs*

Nepgear: Um, well, I looked into it a bit... I believe this is the right place!

Noire: Do you want to be my little sister? I'd welcome you with open arms.

Nepgear: Huh?! G-Goodness, I don't know how I feel about that...

Blanc: There's a faint energy coming from this place. Could that be the source of that woman's confidence?

Plutia: Hmmmm? I don't feel aaaaanything...

Neptune: I agree! nothing!

Pantheon: Sadly I don't sense anything through the force.

Blanc: I don't understand why you sound so happy about it.

Neptune: It's fine, really. Even if she gets stronger in this place, the six of us can still beat her up real good.

Noire: When you say things like that without sugar-coating it, we sound like we're pretty villainous.

Blanc: If you let it bother you, you've already lost.

Darth Vader POV

Darth Vader and the Sixteenth Sister are kneeling before the hologram of Emperor Palpatine.

Emperor Palpatine: What is your report my apprentice? Inquisitor?

Darth Vader: I lost to Pantheon and the CPUs, my master.

Emperor Palpatine: Are you certain? *He says in a questioning tone*

Darth Vader: I am, what should I do?

Emperor Palpatine: Go and find intelligence agents of Planeptune. Interrogate them and find Pantheons whereabouts. Contact me when you finished this mission.

Darth Vader: As you wish.

Sixteenth Sister: What about me, my Emperor? What should I do?

Emperor Palpatine: Why did you not kill the Jedi, when you had the chance? *He force chokes her*

Sixteenth Sister: Ack! I follow my honor code. *She says gasping for air*

Emperor Palpatine: Honor code? The Sith don't have a honor code. Your principles don't match with Sith. *He sneers as he lets her go and decides to give her a different mission*

Emperor Palpatine: You will continue to save Vader if he is beaten by the CPUs and the Jedi. He is still inexperienced in his suit.

Sixteenth Sister: As you command my Emperor.

Emperor Palpatine: Don't disappoint me.

The holoprojector turns off as both walk out to do their missions.

Noire POV

Pantheon looks around curious.

Neptune: Oh, I see her! Heya! Sorry for the wait!

Vert: So you've come. Because you were running late, I had begun to think you all chickened out.

Plutia: Sorrrrrry... I'm kinda slow at walking...

Blanc: We have no reason to fear you.

Neptune: Weeeeell, actually, I have one. It's all around the, uh, the boob area.

Pantheon: Neptune... *He facepalms*

Blanc: You wanna die first? *Annoyed Tone*

Neptune: Yikes, those eyes are for real. I'm sorry. Seriously this time.

Noire: I know we've come all this way, but is it really necessary to force ourselves into a fight?

Vert: Yes! This is a matter of pride! I will never be satisfied until I have proven that I am superior to you all!

Pantheon: The larger your pride, the deeper you fall.

Noire: A statement I agree with.

Blanc: I learned that lesson the hard way, it wasn't pretty, but please continue. *She says explaining*

Noire: Oh, is that so? Just like Lowee's CPU, you older ones are such a pain.

Nepgear: Blanc acted the same way?

Plutia: Uh-huuuuuh... And then lost to us and cried and it was soooo cute...

Blanc: Gaaah! Don't bring that up! *Pissed tone with red eye*

Nepgear: Aww... I kind of wish I got to see a crying Blanc...

Pantheon: Oh dear... *He says sweat dropping*

Vert: No sense of tension, just as before. Playtime is over! It is time to fight!

Neptune: Woah, time out! Before we begin, would you happen to have any spare CPU memories, Vert?

Vert: Hmm? Well, yes, I have collected a few. Why do you ask?

Neptune: Ooh, I knew you'd camp for them! Could you give one to Nepgear? She just got here, so she's not a CPU yet.

Nepgear: I...I'd be ever so grateful!

Vert: Nepgear? Oh, I suppose your party has been increased by one member.

Nepgear: Awww... So I really wasn't being counted before now...

Vert: I fail to understand the situation. Could you go into more detail?

Neptune: Uh, okay. Well... Blah-de-blah-de-blah- blah.

Plutia: Yadda-yadda, this-and-thaaaat...

Pantheon: What language are you two speaking? I don't understand...

Vert: Hmm, I see. She is your actual little sister, and you are both CPUs from another dimension.

Noire: She somehow understood that. *Awkward smile*

Blanc: That's convenient.

Vert: Hmm... Hmmmmmm...

Nepgear: Wh-What is it? I get uncomfortable when people stare at me like that...

Vert: My, you're a cute one, aren't you? You might make the cut, Nepgear.

Nepgear: Huh? The cut?

Pantheon: What do you mean by the cut? *He says confused*

Noire: Wait. She just said something pretty suggestive, didn't she? *Frightened Tone*

Blanc: Maybe she...swings that way? *Frightened Tone*

Plutia: What way...? Where's the swingset...?

Neptune: No way. If she's like the Vert from my world, it's not possi-- *She changes to her Nep Face* ...

Neptune: Wait! It is possible! Gaaah!! Vert, are you serious?! Nep Jr. gonna fall into your clutches?! *Frightened Tone*

Nepgear: Whaaaaat?! I...I am?!

Pantheon: Oh no... *He says looking at the CPUs talking*

Vert: Would you refrain from letting your imagination get carried away? My feelings are strictly platonic.

Vert: Here, Nepgear. Because you are so adorable. I will give you this.

Nepgear: O-Okay. Thank you very much...

Vert: If you get so frightened, it will hurt my feelings. Now then, please feel free to use it right away.

Noire: You handed it over readily.

Blanc: She must be really confident. Or maybe she has another plan...

Neptune: Oh, I know! You're gonna ask for her adorable bod in return, huh?! Did I nail it?!

Vert: Quite persistent. I told you, I do not feel that way about her.

Plutia: Hurry up and transfooooorm, Neppy Jr.! I wanna see your cute HDD form...!

Nepgear: O-Okay... Here I go... *She uses the CPU memory and transforms*

Purple Sister: Phew! I did it!

Pantheon: Nice form. *He says to compliment her*

Plutia: Awww! Soooo cute!

Purple Sister: Why thank you two. I appreciate it.

Blanc: I'm happy for you. If you failed, you would've been turned into a hideous monster.

Purple Sister: What?! N-Nobody told me that!

Noire: Is she...okay? She wont turn into another wacked-out sadist or anything, right? *Terrified Tone*

Neptune: Nah, she doesn't change much at all. Her charming sales point is that she's normal, even in HDD.

Vert: You are a CPU now, yes?

Nepgear: Um, yes. Thanks to you... I'm really grateful.

Vert: No need to thank me. But because you used MY item... From this moment on, you are MY little sister!

Purple Sister: Huh?

Pantheon: That logic is broken.

Neptune: Uh...

Plutia: uhhhhhh...

Vert: Those are the rules, I'm afraid. Nepgear, come along and fight at your big sister's side.

Nepgear: I...I can't do that! What are you saying? My big sister is Neptune, and...

Neptune: Heck yeah! Nep Jr. is called that because she's my junior!

Vert: In your dimension, perhaps.

Vert: But over here, CPUs born from a CPU Memory spawned from the same Memory core must become sisters!

Pantheon: (Come out and express our disagreement.)

Momin: (Of course)

Revan: (Will do.)

Momin and Revan appear and they all say in unity.

Pantheon/Revan/Momin: We call BS!

The CPUs hear it and decide not to argue with the three as this is a debate they cant win if they try, and they continue their discussion*

Momin and Revan disappear.

Noire: R-Really? Is that an official rule?

Blanc: I have no idea. I've never heard of it happening before.

Noire: Yeah, it's rare enough to get just one... But wait, does that mean Plutia and I are sisters...?

Plutia: Oh, goodie...! Neppy and I are sisterrrrrs...!

Neptune: So Plutie's my big sister now? Wow, it'd be kinda blushtastic to start calling her that...

Plutia: Hehehe... Yay, I have a little sister!

Noire: W-Wait! You're forgetting me! I'm included in this, too!

Neptune: Sorry, Noire. You definitely used one that the old fart found somewhere else.

Pantheon: *Sigh*

Noire: What?! I could say the same thing about he one you used!

Blanc: As supporting evidence, Neptune did stay in Planeptune while you went to form Lastation...

Noire: Objection! That's pure conjecture! She'd rather have ME as her little sister anyway, right Plutia?

Plutia: Hmm... I'm happier with you as my friend instead of a little sister...

Noire: R-Really? I mean, hearing that makes me happy, but it also makes me a little sad at the same time...

Neptune: Wait we should still be talking about Nep Jr., not each other!

Vert: Hmhmhmm. While you were all having that silly little argument, look at what happened...

Purple Sister: Vert is my big sister now. I am Vert's little sister.

Pantheon: Did she mind control you?

Noire: Whoa, she's totally convinced now!

Neptune: This stinks! Nep Jr.'s a total pushover, so if anyone pressures her to believe something, she'll cave.

[Nepgear has mastered the "turncoat" ability!]

Neptune: I knew it!

Pantheon: I see. *He sighs*

Plutia: Soooo... Neppy Jr. is our enemy now?

Pantheon: Plutia can you put me down?

Plutia: Sure Panthy... But please don't hurt yourself... *She reluctantly puts him down*

Pantheon: Alright and thanks.

Plutia: Your welcome...

Blanc: There are so many problems with you sisters.

Vert: Now it is two against five. Plus, this is my land. I have the homefield advantage. *She transforms*

Green Heart: We sisters shall be victorious!

Purple Sister: Oh goodness, I-I'm so sorry!

Blanc: The difference in numbers changes nothing. Besides... *She transforms*

White Heart: Since the kid looks like she can hold her own, I don't gotta hold back while I beat the snot outta ya!

Noire: I would prefer not to fight over stupid reasons like this, but... *She transforms*

Black Heart: If I must, I'm going to give it all I got! Prepare yourself!

Plutia: Goodie, everyone transformed... Then...ummm, me too...! *She transforms*

Iris Heart: Hmhmhmm. My sweet Neppy Jr...

Purple Sister: Eep! Um...P-Plutia...?

Iris Heart: I've been waiting for this moment... My chance to play with you in this form...

Iris Heart: I will torment you quite thoroughly, my dearest Neppy Jr...

Purple Sister: P-Please...go easy on me... *Pleading Tone*

Green Heart: Last time, I only watched from afar, but as I thought, you will prove to be the most troublesome of the lot.

Iris Heart: Hmm? Vert, I'm sorry, but your not my type. Go ahead and play with these other girls.

Green Heart: I take offense to that remark! Now I will defeat you myself!

Iris Heart: What a attention whore... I'll show you no mercy if you dare to stand between me and Neppy Jr.!

Iris Heart: As for you, my sweet, be a good girl and wait until I deal with this opponent.

Nepgear: O-Okay... *Frightened Tone*

Neptune: Crap! Sadie's totally targeting my ex-sister! Wh-What should I do as her ex-big sister or whatever?

White Heart: Transform you frickin' moron! We cant start until you do!

Black Heart: If you aren't willing to fight, go hide somewhere. You're in the way!

Pantheon: So I'm in the way according to what you said. I understand I will leave now, and maybe never return... *He says bitterly*

Black Heart: (Crap I should have specified! I need to fix this!) Pantheon, you are never in the way. I promise. Please stay...

Pantheon: I'm leaving... I will go hide as you said... *He whispers as he runs away crying*

Black Heart: *Guilty and regretful sigh* What have I done...? (I will talk to him later but now we have a fight to complete!)

Neptune: Aww, where's the empathy...? Whatever, lets do this! *She transforms*

Purple Heart: Since it's come to this, I've no choice. Grant your ex-sister the honor of sending you to your grave!

Purple Sister: M-My grave?! I...wasn't gonna fight you to the death or anything...

Purple Heart: I always wanted to say that. Don't worry, I'll go easy on you.

Green Heart: All party members are prepared, now then... Witness the power of Leanbox's CPU... Green Heart!

Meanwhile Emperor Palpatine sits on his throne in the Imperial Palace.

Emperor Palpatine: So the CPUs fight one another? Very interesting. hahaha... *He laughs in a sinister tone*

Back to nearby Leanbox.

Green Heart then swings her spear at Iris Heart.

Iris Heart: You know you will lose right? *She used her sword whip to block Green Hearts spear*

Green Heart: No I wont! I am the best of all CPUs! *She says confidently*

Green Heart then does a sweep with her spear to try to trip Iris Heart.

Black Heart: Don't get cocky. You are outnumbered, outclassed, and outmatched. *She comes from behind Green Heart and kicks her in the back*

Green Heart: Ugh... *She falls forward and hits the ground*

Iris Heart: Now its time to finish this so I can get to my sweet Neppy Jr.~ *She raises her whip at Green Heart as she strikes her*

Green Heart: Ow! Ugh! *She got hit but then grabbed the sword whip and pulled Iris Heart towards her*

Black Heart: Plutia! Look out! *She said worried*

Iris Heart looked but before she could react she was stabbed in the arm and then kicked away into a tree.

Iris Heart: Ugh... *She says in pain as she flew into a tree*

Black Heart: Face me Vert! *She fly's to her and brings her sword above Green Heart and swings down*

Green Heart looked at Black Heart with a provoking gaze as she blocked the strike with her spear horizontally above her head.

Green Heart: Is that all Noire? *Gloating smile*

Black Heart: Oh its not. *She smirked*

Green Heart: Why are you smirk-- Ahh! *She yelled shocked*

Iris Heart flew behind Green Heart, wrapped her whip sword around her, flew into the air, and spun her around in a circle and then kicked her at a boulder hard.

Green Heart: Ahhhh! *She said in horrible pain as her back hit the boulder*

Iris Heart: That was for earlier, Vert. *She smiled*

Black Heart: Good job, Plutia. Now lets defeat her. *She flew to Green Heart and swung her sword at Green Heart*

Iris Heart: I agree then I can torment little Neppy Jr.~ *She smiled a bit as she flew to Green Heart and swung her sword whip at her*

Green Heart: NO! Sythet Spear! *She says in a defiant tone as a spear came from a portal and stabbed into both Iris Heart and Black Heart*

Iris Heart: Ow! Oh so you want to use your skills?~ Fine. Fighting Viper Two! *She whipped Green Heart three times*

Black Heart: Ouch! I will join you Plutia. Lace Ribbons! *She flew back and then rushed and kicked Green Heart, after which she swung her sword four times at Green Heart*

All the attacks land as Green Heart was already weak from being kicked into the boulder.

Green Heart: Agh! *She yelled in pain*

Iris Heart: Lets finish this fight.

Black Heart: I agree.

Black Heart and Iris Heart proceed to beat up Green Heart.

Nepgear POV when her fight started.

Purple Sister: I guess we have to fight.

White Heart: Yes we do! Now prepare yourself. *She flew to Purple Sister and swung her axe at her*

Purple Heart smiled and attacked Purple Sister with her sword.

Purple Sister: (What should I do! They both are attacking at once! Oh I know!)

Purple Sister blocks White Hearts strike with her gunblade at a angle as she shot at Purple Heart at the same time.

Purple Heart: I am proud of you Nepgear for fighting like this. *She smiled as she started to dodge the bullets flying out of the way as she approached*

Purple Sister: T-Thank you Neptune. *She said happy*

White Heart stooped her attack and kicked Purple Sister in her leg and then tripping her.

Purple Sister: Huh?! *She said shocked*

Purple Heart: You still need to pay attention to the fight. *She swung her sword from the right side extremely fast*

White Heart: Never let your guard down. *She swung her axe from the left side extremely fast*

Purple Sister tried to escape their attacks but wasn't able to do it in time as the attacks were to fast to evade.

Purple Sister: Ouch! *She said as she was hit on both her sides and now she hunched over from the pain*

Purple Sister: Mirage Dance! *She used on Purple Heart as she spun her sword around her four times and she then rushed at Purple Heart and swung her sword at her*

Purple Heart: Ow! *She got hit by the all the attacks as she flew back*

White Heart: Neptune! Your going to get it! Tanzerin Trombe! *She attacked and spun in a circle with her axe outward and around Purple Sister*

Purple Sister: Ow! *She was hit four out of the five times as White Heart spun around her with her axe and then hit in the head*

Purple Heart: Neptune Break! *She used her EXE skill on Nepgear as she moved at insane speeds attacking her from all directions many times*

Purple Sister: OW! *She said as she was unable to react when hit*

Purple Heart: I will stop now. *She says as she wanted to keep her promise to go easy on Purple Sister*

White Heart: But I wont! *She swung her axe at Nepgear hard*

Nepgear: NO! *She says not wanting to be beat up*

After the fight both Green Heart and Purple Sister thrown at the same place as they are looked at by the team of four who are wondering what to do with them.

Noire POV

Green Heart: Kyaaaah!

Purple Sister: Owwy! I give up! I'm done!

Iris Heart: No you aren't. Not yet. You betrayed us, and you lost... You have no right to complain about whatever happens to you...

Purple Sister: I'm so sorry! I really am! P-Please save me, Neptune! *Scared Tone*

Purple Heart: Enough already, Plutie. She had no ill intentions.

Iris Heart: I'm well aware. That is why I simply must torment...I mean...Comfort her.

Purple Sister: Torment! I heard you say it! You said torment! *She said horrified*

Green Heart: Ugh, to have taken this much damage... My body refuses to move...

White Heart: Heh. For having all that chest padding, you really have low endurance.

Black Heart: She held her own pretty well, but against the four of us, of course it ended up this way.

Green Heart: Ohhhh... *She transformed back*

Vert: I don't like this! No, no, no! I'll never, ever accept this ending!

White Heart: She's bawling her eyes out... What a brat. Knock it off. It doesn't suit you.

Black Heart: Wow. She reminds me of a certain someone's reaction to losing against me.

White Heart: I wasn't acting like a spoiled little brat!

Vert: That was so unfair! If we all had one-on-one matches, I would've won! I demand a rematch!

White Heart: What the hell're you talking about? You're the one who picked a fight with us, knowing the conditions.

Vert: I don't know and I don't care! In any event, if I don't win, I don't want to play anymore!

Purple Heart: You know, my Vert also hates losing. But, uh, she isn't as rage-quittingly extreme as this.

Black Heart: Hey, Neptune. What about your little sister?

Purple Heart: I give up. Its for the best if she experiences the sheer terror known as Sadie at least once.

Iris Heart: Little Neppy Jr... Mmm... You're such a naughty girl to have gone so far as to fight with us...

Purple Sister: Nooooo! Please save meeee!

Black Heart: Yeah... It's probably smart not to get involved. Although it's pretty irritating over here, too.

Vert: If I say we're having a rematch, you have to agree! Come on! One more time!

White Heart: Shut your damn mouth, woman! Stop being so whiny! Its not cute at all!

Vert: And...And now you say such cruel things to me after I've lost... You're all so horrible!

Purple Heart: Good grief. *She transformed back*

Neptune: C'mon buck up, girlie. Stop crying, okay?

Neptune: If you keep flooding us with tears, Sadie'll target you next. You don't want to end up like her, do you?

Purple Sister: *pant, pant* N-No more... Enough, please...!

Iris Heart: Mmm, such a sexy, panting tone! You're inviting me to continue, then? I will answer that call!

Purple Sister: N-No, that's the exact opposite of what I meant...!

Vert: I beg of you with all that I have, do not let such a thing to befall me.

Neptune: I know, right? Okay, you two do the untransforming thing. You're both too willing to fight in those forms.

White Heart: Hmph. Fine.

Black Heart: I don't like it when Neptune tells me what to do, but...

Both Black Heart and White Heart transform back.

Noire: If you want a rematch, I'd be more than happy to humor you later on. But right now, you cant take it.

Blanc: Wait until you're fully prepared. I'd hate to hear more of your excuses.

Vert: Oooooh...

Plutia: Don't be silly... There's no need to try and fight...

Noire: Ack! Oh, Plutia, you changed back to normal...

Plutia: Uh-huuuuh! I'm aaaaall done...

Neptune: Yeesh, your skin looks shiny for some reason. Uh, and Nep Jr...? *Scared Tone*

Nepgear: Aww... Nobody will want to marry me now... Ugh... It's so awful, sis... *She said with tears going down her face*

Vert: I'm sorry. Please forgive your powerless big sister...

Nepgear: Huh? No, not you, Vert.

Neptune: Yeah, its me! I'm the big sister!

Vert: But one day, we shall certainly triumph over those foul CPUs! Us sisters can do anything!

Nepgear: Yipes! Please don't hug me tight now! My body really hurts fight now... Ouchies!

Neptune: Stop that, you fiend! Return my sister at once!

Blanc: I guess we're done for today.

Noire: Yeah. I don't really feel like watching this farce anymore.

Plutia: You're going to leave both Neppy and Neppy Jr. Behiiiind...?

Noire: It'll be fine. They'll get bored and find a way to get back home on their own.

Leanbox Soldier: Lady Green Heart!

Blanc: ...I spoke to soon.

Vert: What is the matter? I wont forgive you for getting in between us sisters if this is trivial!

Leanbox Soldier: Huh? You have a sister? Wh-When did that happen?

Neptune: She's MY sister, so gimme!

Nepgear: Ouch! Please don't pull my arms... They're so sore...!

Vert: State your business.

Leanbox Soldier: Oh, right! It's a emergency! Someone claiming to be one of the Seven Sages is destroying the city!

Vert: What's this? Destroying Leanbox?! What of our military forces?

Leanbox: W-We're completely ineffective...

While this is happening, in the Imperial Palace on Coruscant.

Emperor Palpatine: Good. The nation is being attacked. This weakening of Leanbox, will prove useful in my first step in my new grand plan. *He rubs his fingers together smiling sinisterly his yellow eyes stare out the window*

Back to nearby Leanbox.

Noire: Sounds about right. Normal people don't stand a chance against them.

Vert: I cannot remain idle knowing this... I must hurry back, and...I Ugh... M-My poor back...

Neptune: Ahahahahaha! Did you hear that?! Granny Vert's got a bad back! Bwahahahaha! *She laughs*

Vert: You are laughing far too hard... Whose fault do you think this is? Oww...

Blanc: You cant do anything in your current state. We beat you up pretty good, after all.

Vert: But I... Ah, that's right. Nepgear could you go and protect the city in your big sister's place?

Nepgear: There's no way I can... My body is...

Plutia: Oooooooopsies... Did I play to hard...?

Nepgear: Eek! I-I'm okay s-s-so please don't come any closer!

Noire: Looks like I have no choice again. I'll give you a hand.

Vert: Huh? But...

Noire: I-It's not like I'm doing it for your sake or anything. It's just that...

Noire: ...If I save them in a cool manner, your citizens might become faithful followers of mine instead! That's all!

Neptune: Yeah, that was a really long tsundere line, buddy.

Plutia: If Noire's going, I wanna go, too...

Blanc: I've got a personal grudge against the Seven Sages, anyway. Count me in.

Vert: Everyone...

Noire: So we're decided. Lets hurry! Are you going to rest here?

Vert: Surely you jest. This is my nation! I'll go, even if I have to crawl!

Blanc: Don't overdo, it.

Neptune: Lets head to where the Seven Sages are running amok! Ready, go! *She runs to Leanbox*

Plutia: Goooooo...! *She runs to Leanbox*

Nepgear: Um, wait. I cant run straight yet... D-Don't leave me behind...!

Pantheon POV from when he ran to hide after Noire said whoever isn't fighting is in the way.

Pantheon: So I am in the way... *He says bitterly*

Revan appears.

Revan: What do you want to do now Pantheon?

Pantheon: Its time to return to my home galaxy. I am in the way as Noire said. *He says in bitterness*

Revan sighs.

Revan: Where will you find a ship to take you back? And how will you survive?

Pantheon: I will contact Master Yoda, I will go hide where he is for the remainder of my time alive.

Revan: When will you head out and return to our home galaxy?

Pantheon: Soon but it will take a few days as I will leave a note for the CPUs.

Revan: What will this note say? What do you want to be your last message to them?

Pantheon: "I am sorry that you think I am your way Noire." "I will leave so I will no longer be a burden to you." *He quotes what he will put on the note* (The other CPUs think the same way also.)

Revan: (Noire, I hope you remember to look for Pantheon, or else none of you may be able to stop him from leaving. Your hearts may be broken... His trauma is so bad he loses trust easily...)

Noire POV.

Arfoire: Take that! I'll crush everything! Urrrraaaah! Haaaaah!

Copypaste: Well done, dear friend! I'll have to try even harder to keep up with you!

Arfoire: Uggggggh.

Copypaste: Go, go! Ahh, doesn't it feel good to sweat in the company of friends?!

Copypaste: Oh? Is something the matter, my close friend, Arfoire? You've stopped destroying.

Arfoire: Because of you, you fool! Can't you stifle that disgusting speech pattern you were given?!

Copypaste: Hahaha! I feel born anew! To think that destroying things could be so refreshing, so...invigorating!

Copypaste: Ahhh, I'm so elated that I was given the opportunity to be born into the beautiful world of Gamindustri!!!

Arfoire: Dammit... It's that fool's fault... Like hell I'd be fine with this! He's become insufferable for an entirely different reason now!

Copypaste: Bwahaha! What's wrong, my treasured ally? Are you holding in some doom and gloom? Let it out!

Copypaste: Cast those negative emotions into something useful, like destroying! Come on, let's wreak havoc together!

Arfoire: Shut up! Shut up for all eternity!

Neptune: Whoa. This is quite a funky little situation.

Blanc: They destroyed the city while putting on a nice comedy routine. In a way, that's very skilled.

Vert: I never imagined my city would fall under such absurd circumstances...

Arfoire: Ah. They've arrived. Dammit, I think I actually felt relieved to see them. Better then being alone with this one.

Copypaste: Why, it's the little CPUs! Long time, no see, buddies!

Copypaste: Oh! I believe I see a new friend! That's wonderful! Friends should be treasured above all treasures!

Noire: Uh, didn't we blow this guy up? Not just that, but wasn't his personality a bit different before?

Copypaste: Bwahaha! My reliable and completely irreplaceable ally fixed me right up!

Copypaste: I can experience the joy of facing you CPUs again, along with the excitement of global destruction! Ahhh, life is such a miracle!

Plutia: Hooray, life...! Clappy, clappy, clap!

Arfoire: I told you to shut up! And don't patronize him!!! *pant, pant*

Arfoire: Ahem, we meet again, CPUs. I've been waiting for the chance to fight you all once more...!

Neptune: Uh, about that... I get that you wanna be taken seriously and all, but aren't you forcing it a bit?

Nepgear: Yes even I can tell it's a big waste of effort...

Arfoire: S-Silence! That is none of your concern!

Copypaste: Amazing, pal! You really know how to start things off with some cool and villainous dialogue!

Copypaste: All right! I'll pull out my trump card as well!

Arfoire: Shut up. Shut up! SHUT UP! As I was saying! It's time to get payback, especially from those two! That's how it is! You got that?!

Plutia: Awww... That speech was sooo sloppy...

Copypaste: Now I see... You are her frenemies!

Copypaste: Your relationship forces one another to try your hardest! Friends, yet enemies! Wonderful! I'm envious!!!!

Noire: ...I can kind of understand why she decided to phone in her performance.

Vert: You seem quite lively, but do you understand whose city you are trying to level?

Arfoire: Huh? Oh, you're Leanbox's CPU. Don't worry. I'll bury you along with the others later.

Vert: Later? You're underestimating us.

Nepgear: Um, sorry, but are you including me in that particular "us"?

Neptune: Man, you're a stubborn stain! Nepgear is, and always will be, MY sister! Em-eye-en-ee, mine!

Noire: How are your injuries?

Vert: You needn't worry. *She transforms*

Green Heart: It would disgrace my name as a CPU if I am unable to protect my own nation. I shall defeat them myself!

Neptune: Oh, Vert got in one of her rare, awesome lines! That should've popped up the game's victory flag!

Nepgear: U-Um, what should I do...? Should I go with the flow and transform, too? U-Um...yes! Go...! *She transforms*

Purple Sister: W-We will protect our nation!

Blanc: Your sister really does cave in to peer pressure easily.

Neptune: Yep, it's both a good and bad part about her.

Plutia: Heeeey, should we transform, too...?

Noire: May as well. No need to hold back. We'll end this in an instant!

Both Plutia and Noire transform.

Arfoire: The full CPU lineup, is it? How interesting...

Arfoire: Hey, you. I'm only borrowing you for your ridiculous strength. You better not slow me down!

Copypaste: Huh? Arfoire, you're placing that much trust in me...? Oh, to hear such kind sentiments from you...!

Copypaste: A-Aw, shucks! It would seem my sweat got into my eyes and it's making them all watery!!!!

Arfoire: From the depths of my dark and twisted soul, I beseech you... Shut. Up.

Green Heart: The time to end your tomfoolery is at hand, You'll pay for your crimes in blood!

Copypaste: Yeeeeeeah! To live up to my dear friends expectations, I wont lose! RAAAAAAH!

After the fight.

Copypaste: Gaaaaah! You pack quite a punch, ladies...

Green Heart: This battle is over.

Copypaste: Hahaha! What a wonderful battle! I am proud to have fought against you, from the bottom of my heart.

Arfoire: Because you kept vomiting so many distracting lines, I couldn't fight at full strength...

Purple Sister: Her form when she transforms... Isn't that...?

Copypaste: Now, now, lets not make excuses. There are no sides in after a fight, so lets praise one another's skills!

Copypaste: Instead of focusing on winners and losers, recognize the spirit of fair play! Isn't that right?!

Arfoire: In what universe does there exist an idiot who take part in sabotage and then shouts about fair play?! *She says annoyed*

Purple Heart: I almost wish to experience more of this comedy routine...

Black Heart: Today, we're going to smash you into so many pieces that nobody will be able to repair you!

Arfoire: There's too much else I have to accomplish. I cant lose now.

Purple Sister: You have other things to do? What are they? We'd be happy to listen to your personal goals.

Arfoire: I'll never be at peace until I can complain to the idiot who "fixed" up this robot! Come on, we're leaving! *She ran away*

Copypaste: Hmm? Oh, are we playing tag now? Okay, I love it! Hahaha! Wait up, you silly friend of mine! *He ran away*

White Heart: You wont escape! We're going to catch you, and...!

Plutia: Bye-Byeeeee! Have fun playing tag...

Purple Heart: What the??! Plutie, since when did you change back into that form?

Plutia: Huh? Should I not have...?

Black Heart: No! We weren't done! Ugh, and now we've lost sight of them... They're only good at running away.

Plutia: You're such a fickle pickle...! You always tell me not to transform... Neppy Jr. already filled me up...

Purple Sister: Ha...haha... I guess I lucked out, huh...?

Purple Heart: I'm sorry, Vert. We failed to catch them because Plutie called it quits early.

Green Heart: It is nothing for you to worry about. *She transformed back*

Vert: I am grateful, in all honesty. Without your collective aid, I would have been unable to protect my nation.

Purple Heart: Hmm?

Noire: Why are you being so modest now?

Vert: It is basic etiquette to return kindness with equal kindness. I truly thank you.

Plutia: Hehehe... You're soooo welcome...

Blanc: That was anticlimactic. I thought you were going to start wailing about the rematch thing again.

Vert: We will indeed have a rematch someday, but now. I feel I must repay the debt I owe to you all first.

Nepgear: Wow... Vert can look so gorgeous when she makes such a serious face...

Neptune: Methinks that could be misconstrued as a rude comment, sis. But yeah, I was totally thinking that, too.

Vert: I have a mountain of responsibilities to climb before that time...

Vert: Increase security, rebuild the city, and think of a way to obtain shares from your continent...

Noire: I see. So you have realized that you cant defeat us with your current strength.

Vert: I'm the type who prefers to be well-prepared for an assured victory.

Vert: When next we fight. I'll have gained enough strength to defeat you all with nothing more than a toss of my hair.

Blanc: Talk is cheap.

Neptune: Phew. Sounds to me like Vert's gonna have her paws full for a while.

Plutia: Goodie! I'm soooo glad we all became friends...

Nepgear: This is sort of problematic... She's a bit to friendly with me...

Noire: Yeah. I didn't know what to do when you betrayed us out of the blue.

Neptune: Yeah, that was pretty bad, Nep Jr. All that, after you said you loved me!

Blanc: We're all heading back. Are you staying here or not?

Nepgear: I'm going back with you all! Please don't tease me so much!

Vert: Things will not end like this. In the end, I shall hold victory in the palm of my hand!

Plutia: Wait... Where is Panthy...?

Neptune: Yeah, I didn't see him since we fought each other outside.

Noire's expression turns to one of extreme guilt and regret.

Blanc: Hey Noire why do you look so guilty.

Noire: Remember when I said that whoever didn't help fight was in the way. *She said holding back tears*

Nepgear: I remember.

Plutia: Nooo... Panthy...

Blanc: Shit! *She says worried about Pantheon*

Neptune: We need to find him!

Noire: I know! I will fix this personally but please come with me. He said he may never return. *She says as she silently cries*

Blanc: We need to hurry and find him! He shouldn't have left yet. *She transforms*

Neptune: Okay lets go search! *She transforms*

Plutia: Panthy... *She transforms*

Nepgear: Alright lets go find Pantheon. *She transforms*

Noire just looks outwards with a gaze full of regret and guilt.

Purple Sister: Noire! Hurry and transform!

White Heart: If we don't find him soon. We may never will... *She says saddened*

Noire: Right! *She transforms*

Black Heart: Pantheon, I'm sorry. (Please don't be gone!) *She said with tears*

The CPUs leave the city and go into the forest to look for Pantheon.

Pantheon POV Eight hours later

Pantheon: Revan its time to repair a ship to return to the galaxy.

Revan: Okay we can start.

Black Heart: Pantheon! Wait why are you at a wreckage?! Please talk to me! *She fly's to him pleading and crying* (Don't tell me he is returning to his home universe!)

White Heart: Please talk to us! *Worried Tone*

Iris Heart: Can you tell us what's wrong, my precious Pantheon? *Worried Tone*

Purple Heart: Please talk to us. We will listen! *Worried Tone*

Purple Sister: Pantheon are you okay?! Please tell us! *Worried Tone*

Pantheon: Noire said I was in the way so I'm leaving so I wont be a burden anymore. *He says crying a bit*

Black Heart: I'm sorry, Pantheon... I should have watched what I said. Please don't leave us! *She says begging to Pantheon to stay* (I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...)

Purple Heart: Pantheon, you are not a burden! Please listen to us!

White Heart: You were never a burden, Pantheon. You never will be. *She says calmly to Pantheon*

Iris Heart: Please come back with us.

Pantheon: I'm returning to my home galaxy and contacting Master Yoda to live in exile where he is.

All the CPUs pupils dilate in horror hearing this information.

Purple Sister: No don't go back to your home! *She says crying and pleadingly*

White Heart: Dammit! Don't go back, I hate it when you suffer! *She starts to cry and says pleadingly*

Purple Heart: NO! Don't go back please! *She starts to cry and plead to Pantheon*

Iris Heart: No! Please don't! Don't leave to that horrible place! *She says crying and says pleadingly*

Black Heart: NOOO! *She flys to Pantheon picks him up and gently but firmly hugs him into her chest*

Pantheon: But I must leave, I am in the way as Noire said. *He looks at her but then feels tears on him

Black Heart: I am sorry... I'm sorry... Please don't go... *She says crying onto Pantheon while cuddling and pleading to him*

Pantheon: Do you know how many people wanted me gone?

Black Heart: I do... Please give me another chance... I will make it up to you, okay? So please stay and let me do this... Please... *She says crying onto him, begging to him, while cuddling him gently*

Pantheon: Don't you know how much it hurt me?! *He says crying intensely*

Black Heart: I am at fault. I understand that. I will do whatever it takes. Just stay and give me a chance... *She says with a sad smile and looks at him with a hopeful gaze*

Pantheon: I...I can't

Black Heart: Yes you can. If you give me another chance you wont regret it. *She smiled at him while cuddling him*

Pantheon: F-F-Fine... Just don't do it again ever... Wahhhhhh!! *He says crying into her chest wailing heart wrenchingly in sorrow*

Black Heart: My, poor Pantheon... Shh... *Her heart broke as she looked at Pantheon in regret and guilt and she pulled Pantheon deeper while gently rubbing his back*

White Heart grabs a stick and breaks in bitterness.

Purple Heart: We should stay here for the night. Pantheon needs comfort.

Iris Heart: I agree. Lets camp out tonight.

Purple Sister: Okay, should we stay in our forms tonight?

Black Heart: I will stay in my HDD but you all can change back if you like. *She says while lovingly and protectively but gently cuddling, comforting, and rubbing his back*

Iris Heart: Alright. *She transforms back*

Purple Sister: Okay. *She transforms back*

Purple Heart: Lets get some sleep tonight. *She transforms back*

White Heart: We will have fun tomorrow hopefully.

Pantheon: *Muffled Wailing*

Black Heart: Shh. Its going to be okay Pantheon. *She cooed and continued to cuddle him as she rubbed his back*

Neptune: So where will we camp at?

Vert walks to them carrying a big tent bag.

Vert: Why don't we camp in this?

Plutia: Vert you followed us...?

Vert: Yes and I heard the conversation. It was heartbreaking... *She sheds a few tears*

Black Heart continued to cuddle and comfort the wailing Pantheon.

Black Heart: Shh... Its going to be okay... *She whispers to him*

Ten minutes pass and the tent is set up and everyone is inside and laying on cots within.

Black Heart: Shh...

Plutia: I'm sleepy... Goodnight... *She goes to sleep on her cot*

Nepgear: So am I. Have sweet dreams everyone. *She yawns and goes to sleep*

Blanc: I will be reading a book for a few hours and then go to sleep. But goodnight. *She turns on a tiny light and focuses on her book*

Vert: I am very tired. Goodnight everybody. *She goes to sleep*

Neptune: I am tired as well goodnight. *She goes to sleep*

Black Heart: Pantheon go to sleep you are very weak and tired. I will watch over you. *She gently pulls his face out of her chest*

Pantheon: Okay... G...Goodnight... *He says still crying some*

Black Heart sighs seeing Pantheon still crying and pushes his head gently into her chest and wrapped her arms around him.

Black Heart: Don't worry your safe. *She cooed to him*

Pantheon goes to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 148 42
When Order 66 was issued, Jedi Padawan Mordecai Arkous barely escaped with his life. Now he hides on the planet of Atmos to evade the Empire. But as...
24.2K 772 16
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๐€๐‘๐’ ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ. the jedi are being hunted and the clones have turned to the empire, well, most of them at least. the...
2.3K 52 15
evelyn zaad has been passed from master to master during the entirety of her padawan training, and now in the final year of the clone wars, master t...
8.4K 127 17
WARNING BEFORE YOU START READING: This is a story that is, essentially, a story about the writer, me, "hooking up" with Peashy from Hyperdimension Ne...