Damage

By bbreezyyxddiorr

After running into Chris after an incident that happened a few years ago, will she be able to look at him the... More

Introducing🤪
Øñė
Twø
Thrëę
Føür
Fîvę
Sîx
Šėvėñ
Ä–ight
Ñiñe
Ťeñ
Ěłévëñ
Ťwėłvĕ
Thìrteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eightteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty- Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five

Thirty-Nine

318 11 8
By bbreezyyxddiorr

I am so sorry for any errors or misspellings 😔 I really tried to proof read

Maria
A week later

"You ready?" I asked Marie as I approached her.

"Yup, we're just waiting on Zae's dad to come get her." She told me, looking up from her phone.

Oh cool so we'll meet again. I don't know, something about that man just seems off.
"She is so cute." I smiled looking over at the precious little girl still practicing her dance moves.

"I know right." Marie did the same.

"I don't see her dad anywhere though, I only see Jordyn." I stated.

"Why because she's dark skin?" She questioned.

"Nah just because he has ugly features and she just looks nothing like him." I laughed.

"This is coming from someone who use to be obsessed with the dude." She said shaking her head before looking down at her phone.

Girl... what? What did she say? "Huh? Girl what are you talking about?" I laughed.

I don't even know that man and I only met him once so I'm confused now. "When Chris first came out you were all over him, but now that he got a kid his features are ugly girl bye."

"Chris? Who is-" I was cut off by footsteps approaching.

"Aye Marie." I heard from behind me. I turned around and damn near died where I stood.

"Daddy!" Zaierra ran over to him.

He picked her up and hugged her before placing a kiss an her cheek. "Hey babygirl, go get your things so we can go see Grandma." He told her as he put her back down.

She quickly ran off to the cubbies leaving us three alone. "Took you long enough." Marie laughed walking up to him giving him a side hug.

What in every bit of hell is happening right now. My sister is talking to Chris Brown. My Co-worker is Chris Browns babymama? Chris Brown had a kid?!

"Shit my bad, my meeting was out the way and traffic ain't make it no better." He laughed, hugging her back before pulling away.

"You good, you're lucky Zaierra is my favorite student." She smiled.

"Oh hey you must be Maria, I've heard a lot about you. Good to finally meet you." He looked at me and put his hand out.

Oh wait this is for real? "Y-you're Chris B-B" No way was I fucking stuttering. I've been waiting for this moment for too long, and I'm fucking stuttering. I just stopped talking.

"Excuse my sister she's a little special." Marie told him brushing me off.

"Um okay." He nodded taking his hand back.

I didn't even shake his hand, fuck me!
"Ready!" Zae cheered running back into his arms. "Bye bye." She waved to us as they walked out and we waved back.

"Ight then, nice metting you again." He said before walking out.

"Well that was awkward." Marie chuckled.

I just know I'm going looney, no bugs bunny. Why wouldn't Jordyn's mention the father of her child being Chris Brown? We could've been had a shot or something. This isn't sitting right with me at all.

Plus who was that nigga I met?

Jordyn

"And here are the last of the files I need you to look through." My boss said handing me all the work I needed. From everyone finding out about Chris and I to me being a person of interest in a homicide case I was too close to losing my job. What would've been the point of school if I'm not going to use any of my credentials.

"Okay."  I smiling gathering it all up before standing to my feet.

"Now how are you doing?" She asked sincerely.

"I can't complain." I told her truthfully.

Between knowing the police are looking at me in a homicide case, Chris having a so called side piece, Rihanna, and Rita for some reason, making indirect tweets about me, and having cameras following me almost everywhere I go almost everyday. I would say I'm handling it all pretty well.

"Again, I'm sorry I had to move you to working at home, but with everything you were going through I thought it might be the best option." He apologized.

"Mr. Smith you do not have to keep apologizing, you did the right thing and I'm perfectly fine working from home. It's so much easier right now."

"I'm glad." He smiled.  "I'll see you later Ms. Miles." He waved me off.

"Goodbye." I said before walking out of his office and closing the door behind me. I was walking heading out when someone walked into me from a different direction causing all three folders of paperwork to fall out of my hand. I was about to get mad when I looked up to see the one and only. "De-Derrick?" I spoke in a shocked tone.

"Jordyn, girl...what are you doing here?" He asked me in the same kind of tone before bending down to pick up the stuff I dropped.

"Umm, I work here. What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Damn, that makes sense." He chuckled while nodding, then he handed the folder back to me.

"What do you mean?"

"They asked me to help with Diamonds case, told me a lot of my work was gonna be needed down here. Im here to pick the files up." He explained. "Heard you was the number one suspect."

"Yeah, which ion know why, shit is irritating." I kicked my feet.

"Well if you ask me, so far they ain't got shit on you. And since I know you didn't do that shit they won't find nothing on you." He shrugged.

Which was true. I honestly in all reality had nothing to worry about. "Shit, you right about that." I agreed. "We'll hit me up boy, don't be a stranger." I told him.

"I definitely won't, I guess because they making such a big deal out of shawties case, I forgot you moved out here." He stated.

"It's fine, but yeah whenever your free go ahead and give your friend a call." I laughed.  "I got to go, good luck on the case I guess." I have a faint smile.

"It was good seeing you again." He smiled before biting his lips and looking me up and down.

"You too D." I nodded. "Ok bye." I started to walk off.

"Bye Jordyn." I heard him say.

I need a break. I'm tired of hearing about this damn case. I could care less how the girl died truthfully.

Chris

"Aye boy, what you doing out here man?" I asked my music producer Quan as I approached the hallway of the studio.

"Waiting for you dude." He laughed before dapping me up.

"That's wassup, we'll shit y'all ready?" I questioned.

"Yeah, go ahead get set up in room 3 right there and I'll be right in and we can get started." He told me.

"Bet." I nodded and made my way to the room. Once I walked in I was completely caught off guard. "What the fu-come on now man." I smacked my lips as I covered my eyes.

"Shit." Rita said hopping up.

These bitches bumping coochie is cool or whatever, but in my favorite recording room is fucking outta pocket. "Chris damn your early." I heard Robyn chuckle.

Im glad she think this funny. "I'm really just not though." I said pointing to the left of the room where the clock sat on the wall. Yes I still had my hand over my eyes, I'm not tryna see all that.

Usually I am early, but I didn't really want to be around Robyn too long. Now she got my head hurting with all this extra shit she doing.
"Oh, we really lost track of time." Rita laughed along with Robyn.

"Yea I bet." I shook my head. "Man get up and situated so we can get this session over with." I stated before walking out.

After like 10 minutes Rita came out of the room. "Bye Chris." She smirked and eyed me as she passed me by.

I ignored her and walked back into the session room. Ima definitely have to spray this bitch down. It always some bull shit man. "Okay let's get to work shall we?" Robyn said before stepping into the booth.

I'm over this shit already man.

Jeremiah

"Man you so damn short kid." I pushed Mya to the side playfully as we walked over to Nyla's locker where her and Deshawn stood.

"Okay let me be short we can't all be NBA player height." She rolled her eyes shooting me a playful glare.

After our date we agreed to take things slow, but we've been getting real close and she's starting to become my favorite person to be around. "Man whatever." I laughed at her comment. "Thank you though love." I said throwing my arm around her shoulder.

"Mhmm." She looked up at me and smiled.

"Well ain't y'all just cute." Deshawn said smiling at us all goofy and shit.

"Aren't they though." Ny agreed before walking over to Mya and giving her a hug.

"Both of y'all can shut up." I said brushing them off.

"Wassup bro." Deshawn greeted me.

When it comes to me being mad at D, I decided to keep it cordial for the girls. Even though I don't wanna believe he would do that to Ny, I know what I saw. And I want no parts when the truth come out. "Sup." I dapped him up before giving a slightly bigger Ny a hug. She looks really good for a pregnant girl and she looks so happy. I'm happy for her and my dumbass best friend.

"Anyways are y'all ready for prom?" She asked looking at us.

"Hell nah." I shook my head.

"Same here." Deshawn sighed.

"Wassup with it y'all." We heard causing us to turn around. It was Nate and this nigga had the nerve to be standing with that weird nigga Keenan. We all just looked at them like that were crazy. "Damn tough crowd." Nate laughed when we didn't say shit to him.

I felt Mya gently grab onto my arm and grip onto it. I looked down and saw how uncomfortable she looked before looking back over at Keenan. "The fuck you looking at nigga?" I confronted noticing he was staring a little too hard at her.

"Why it matter to you?" He laughed.

What the fuck is so funny to these niggas.
"Nigga-" I was about to approach him and put this nigga in his place but was stopped by Mya placing her hand on my chest. I looked down at her, and the look she was giving told me she didn't want me to overreact. So for her I fell back.

"Nate why are you hanging with this clown like for real?" Nyla asked him.

"Yeah cousin fuck is you doing?" Deshawn added.

"Man this the homie." Nate replied.

"Well he need to leave from over here." I told him.

"I ain't got to do shit bitch." Keenan stated boldly.

"What you call me nigga?"

"Jeremiah no, just drop it please." Mya pleaded pushing me back.

Just then the bell rung. "It's time for class anyway." Nate spoke. "I'll see y'all later." And with that they both walked off.

How the fuck could he be so cool with a nigga who hurt his sister. Niggas are weird as hell.

Deshawn

"Man just ignore Nate bro, you know how he is." I said to Jeremiah.

"Man fuck both y'all weird ass niggas, just stay fuck from round me." He scoffed before walking ahead.

"Aight nigga what's your fucking problem with me?" I spoke loudly causing him to stop and turn back around.

"Nigga you ain't shit and I'm not fucking with it." He shrugged speaking in the same tone as me.

Now the hallway was clearing out. "The fuck you talking about?" I said walking up on him.
How the hell I ain't shit.

"What happened at the party after the game?" He questioned. I stood right in front of him just looking lost. "You really don't know nigga?"

"Know what, nigga you not saying anything." I argued.

"Nigga you ..fucked Briana." He whispered the last part so that only I could hear.

It took me a second before I bursted out laughing. Guess my nigga wanna take the comedy route, cus what the fuck did he just say to me? "Niggas funny as hell." I shook my head at him before catching my breath. "Ight now for real." I asked him regaining my composure.

"Nah that's my word kid, y'all fucked over at Nate's crib." He stated, once again. I looked at his face and could tell he was not playing. "Ion know if I'm more surprised that you don't remember or that Nate ain't reminded you yet."  

"What the fuck?" I said to myself.

"Yeah man, that's why I haven't been fucking with you like that." He admitted.

I sighed, frustratedly running my hands down my face. "Man please don't tell Ny or my cousin." I said looking down at the ground. I was really standing here in total disbelief. How could I ever do that to Nyla. I love her.

"That ain't even my business for real, but you should tell her before someone else does." He told me.

"Bet." We dapped each other up before making our way to our different classes.

Man I wish this was a dream or that I had a time machine or sum. I gotta make this right.

Jordyn
"That beat is so hard." Marie said as we listened back to our song we had just recorded.

We been in the studio more and more, I'm not sure what the goal is but I love creating music. I'm not sure why I never took this route in the first place. "Yeah we sound so good y'all." I smiled.

"We about to blow up with this one." Marie smiled looking over at me.

"No for real."

"No thanks to you." I heard Maria state causing me to look over to her.

"Excuse me?" I questioned.

"You heard me." She said looking over at me with a mug in her face.

Now I know she hasn't talked to me this whole session but I didn't think she was mad. "I did and I want to know what you talking about?" I stood up.

"We are in this little boys fucking basement making music to some cheap beats, when we could've been easily working with Chris." She expressed.

Wow, she's not serious. "Damn, nice to know how you really feeling." Eric sighed standing to his feet as well. "Ima step out so my pride don't get stomp on again." He said before leaving out of the room all together.

"I'm sorry, just give us 5 minutes." Marie said to him before closing the door to the room. Now we had privacy. "Girl what?" She said walking up to her sister with a confused facial expression. I was too confused on why she was acting like this.

"Why would we work with Chris?" I questioned.

"Well we're making music, he makes music.
How did that not click in your head?" Maria scoffed.

"What are you saying? I should've
had Chris help us with this?" I laughed. First of all this wasn't supposed to be anything serious. Second even if I was or am taking this music stuff seriously I would rather get it in my own than ask him. But I don't need to explain that to anyone.

"No shit." She said raising her voice a little. "What were you gaining hiding the fact that he was your baby daddy?"

Hiding? Be for real. "I didn't hide a damn thing, y'all never asked." I shrugged. It's not like I was all over TMZ for two whole weeks straight. "Shit Marie knew. He just never came up I wasn't hiding a damn thing." I stated.

"Whatever. To me that's some fake ass shit."

"What's fake about it Maria? She ain't talking bout her personal life? Boo fucking hoo! If she wanted to ask the man for help she would've, so just drop it." Marie defended me.

I'm still confused on why I even need defunding. Why the hell is she mad?

"You know what.. Forget this." She said going to grab her coat and bag.

"Maria wait-" Marie tried to call her but she was already opening the door.

"Bye." She said before storming out.

That was... What was that?

"She's been acting weird all day, she does this sometimes. She has her moments she'll cool down eventually." Marie tried to excuse Maria's actions.

"I hope so." I sighed.

Great now my mood is down.

Chris
Finally we were done recording. I know this tape about to be fire. Our relationship wasn't the best, but we were definitely sum powerful on a track together. "You bout to head out?" Robyn said taking a seat back on the couch I didn't see when but I guess she had rolled a blunt.

Robyn was indeed beautiful, but we just ain't meant to be together. I think we are mature enough to come to terms with that. "Yup." I replied while putting on my coat. "So you and Rita huh?" I questioned.

"Yeah, we're just having a little fun." She smiled before taking another hit of her blunt.

"I saw." I let out a chuckle. Hey if she like it I love it, Rita is attractive as well. I just don't want to see the shit they be doing. Okay I do but I don't at the same time you feel me?

"Shut up." She put her hand up to me, waving me off. "I've been meaning to tell you your daughter is so pretty, you can see your face so much." She stated.

"I know right." I smiled just at the thought of my beautiful babygirl. Yep it's time for me to get home. "Ight I'm out." I told her.

"Bye Chris." She said as I hit the door.

"Bye Robyn." I said before walking out.

Once I got in my car I got a FaceTime from Jordyn so I answered it before starting up my Car. "Hey beautiful what's up?" I asked looking into the camera at her.

Why was she so damn pretty? It never made sense to me how she gets prettier every time I look at her.

"Hey, I was letting you know I'm done here and ima head to the store to pick some things up and then ima head home and start cooking." She sighed.

"Cool cool, I just left the studio ima go pick up Zae and we'll be home." I told her.

"Okay, I love you baby."

"I love you too beautiful, see you in a minute." I told her.

"Okay bye."

Deshawn
I walked into the mall while on the phone with Nyla. "I think I want chicken tacos for dinner." She said.

This baby love some damn chicken tacos, that's all we been eating for a month now.

"Damn those do sound good right now." I agreed with her. "You need me to pick anything up on my way home?"

"Nah we got everything for it." She stated.  "You can pick up my vitamins for me though."

"I got you baby girl."  I told her.

"Thank you baby."

Just as I was about to approach my job I saw Breanna coming out of hers. My mind immediately remembered what I talked to Jeremiah about. "Fo'sho. I'm bout to go clock in ight?" I told Nyla.

"Ok, I love you."

"I love you too baby girl." I spoke before hanging the phone up.

I took a deep breathe and then made my way over to her. "Aye Bre." I called out to her. I probably really shouldn't be talking to her at all but something just felt off. If we really did something she would've been said sum, to everyone including Ny.

She looked up and saw me before her mood completely changed. She went from a smile to a frown within a blink of an eye. "Oh wassup Deshawn." She spoke lowly.

She turned to walk back into the store but I quickly grabbed ahold of her arm. "Lemme talk to you for a minute."

"Umm okay." She spoke looking down at the ground.

"Ight be real, what the fuck happened after that party with me and you." I straight up asked her.

She started to laugh and she shook her head. After a couple of seconds she looked at my face and it finally hit her that I wasn't joking.
"You don't remember?" Her smile faded.

"No I don't." I sighed.

She rolled her eyes before clearing her throat. "Well we had sex... simple." She shrugged. "Is that all, cool." She said turning away from me.

"Aye bro wait." I called out but she kept walking so I had to grab her once again. Like I said sum still wasn't sitting right with me. "Why you was out of school all last month?" I asked her.

"Why do you care Deshawn, worry about yo babymama." She stated trying to get out of my grip.

I groaned because she was really starting to piss me off. "Breanna, I'm not playing with yo ass today." I told her sternly.

"What, what do you want from me?" I heard her voice break.

Was this girl about to cry for real? I'm barely hold her ole weak ass. "Answer my question." I pressed the issue.

"I was getting an abortion what's it to you?" She stated in a very low tone.

So low I could've pretended like I didn't hear it, but my facial expression already gave that up. "Damn." I said before finally letting her go.

Now there were tears in her eyes. No wonder she was calling me all that time. "Don't even worry about it." She flashed a weak smile. "Not like the father would of been supportive anyway."

"The hell is that supposed to mean?" I questioned a little offended.

"Just drop it. Ima leave you alone and that's that." She told me.

"Bre-"

"Bye Deshawn, see you around." She finally walked away from me and filling back into the store, leaving me standing there in disbelief.

What the fuck bro?!

Anonymous Person
I walked into my hotel room and was confused to see Elijah looking like he was going somewhere. "Aye man what you doing?"

"I'm getting ready to head out." He spoke not acknowledging my presence.

"And go where nigga?"

"My homies just found them niggas that try to kill my ass." He stated.

Here this nigga go, he gon fuck this whole thing up for me. I knew I shouldn't have gotten involved with this dude. "And what you bout do?"

"Get even."

"C'mon man, I can't risk yo ass getting caught." I raised my voice getting upset.

"Man ain't nobody about to get caught nigga back up." He approached me like he was about to walk pass me and leave out. Shouldn't you be worrying about getting control over ole girls case?"

I backed down because I wasn't bout to fight his ass. "Yeah, I'm on it." I sighed. "If you do this you gotta do it right, leave no fucking witnesses." I told him.

"I'm already knowing my nigga." He nodded before heading out of the room all together.

As much as I don't need to be doing this extra ass shit, I'm in too deep now.

Jordyn
On my way back home all I could think of was the disagreement Maria and I had. The last thing I wanted was for her to think I was being fake towards her. That's not the type of person I am. Accusations like these are the main reason I didn't want to get back in touch with Chris, because people will never truly know that what we have and what we share goes way deeper that this fame stuff.

Flashback
Today was unfulfilling. Not only did I have to be at school without Chris but I had to deal with so much attention from people. 'Is Chris really gonna be famous' 'have you guys met any celebrities' 'will you be able to get me free tickets to shows' 'do you think you and Chris will last' and they just keep coming. I miss when me and Chris were ignored by the whole school. He posts one little YouTube video and now everyone is on his nuts.

I sighed walking into Chris house. He texted me and told me he was home so that's where I went after school. I followed the voices I heard into the kitchen where I saw Chris and his mom standing at the counter. "So...." I trailed off, as I approached him.

Today Chris had a meeting with an actual labor coop and I could not be more proud of my talented ass boyfriend.

He wasn't smiling though so that kind of brought the mood down. "What?" He questioned.

"What do you mean what, what happened at the meeting?" I asked him more directly this time.

"Take a guess." He said with attitude all in his voice.

"Oh..." I trailed off not knowing what to say. I just knew they were going to fall in love with his voice. "Well they just don't know talent baby." I told him causing him to look over at me and smile.

"Boy, stop playing with that child." Mama Joyce laughed.

"Huh?" I looked between the both of the completely confused.

"They want to sign me J." He said smiling wide.

I smacked my lips and playfully pushed him."Why would you play like that!" I couldn't do anything but hug him. This is all he could ever want. "I'm so proud of you Chris." I told him as we took in each other's embrace.

"I can't wait for us to make it big and get out of this town, it's boring here." He told me as our hug broke.

"I mean you are the one that's gonna make it big, but I'll be right besides you. It's more of a I'll see you, you won't see me type thing." I joked.

"Nah, whatever I got, you got and you already know this Jordyn." He held my hand.

See, this is why he's my boyfriend he's so sweet."I love you Chris."

"I love you more babygirl."
Flashback Over

"Mommy!" I heard Zaierra scream from somewhere in the house before she could even see me.

I let out a small laugh at my babygirl.
"Hi baby- whoah what happened to you?" I questioned as she came running towards me with something messy all over her.

"Her ice cream spilt all over her." Chris sighed coming after her and grabbing her before she could touch me and get me dirty.

"I'm all sticky." She giggled.

"Let's go I'll get you washed up." I smiled taking her from Chris.

After giving her a bath and putting her pajamas on, I went and did the same thing for myself. Now I just wanted to relax the rest of the night.

When I walked into the living room Chris was watching TMZ. And can you guess who the main topic was. "They are so damn annoying." He sighed watching as the girl who was claiming to be his side girlfriend was displayed on the screen right there next to a picture of me and Zae.

I sighed keeping my anger hidden. I did not like seeing my daughter involved in this bullshit at all, but what the could I do? "Well at least what their speaking on isn't factual, it's just what everybody wants to hear." I said before spotting the remote and tiring the Chanel.

"Yeah you right." He nodded pulling me down in his lap. Zae was also sitting on the couch but in the corner coloring in her coloring book. "Hey I met your friend today." He told me.

Taking my mind right back to Maria. "Yeah I heard." I nodded.

"She was acting a little weird though."

I shrugged. "Wish I could tell you why." Just then I heard my phone start to ring. "Zaierra baby get mommy's phone and bring it to me please." I told her.

One thing that little girl gon do is find my damn phone, ion care where it is.

"Ok!" She said running off.

Chris watched her disappear before grabbing my face, turning it so that I was facing him and kissing me. I kissed him back and it got deep. One of his hands so effortlessly slid into my shorts and my heart rate began to speed up. Something about this man's touch, it's just gon do it every time. "Baby stop." I said in a slight moan.

"Nah." His deep voice rang with his lips still on mine.

"Yess." I pleaded.

Before he could touch me how he wanted to the ringing of my phone and small footsteps began to approach us. "Man wait until later on." He whispered in my ear.

I laughed before sliding off of him. What am I gonna do with this boy.

Chris
Zaierra came running up to us with Jordyn's phone in her hand. "Here mommy it's uncle Derrick." She smiled widely.

Jordyn took the phone and stood to her feet. "Oh, I'll be right back." She said before kissing my lips and then walking off.

I sat their in thought, what the fuck is a Derrick? I know Jordyn got one brother, I know his name start with a D, but I'm still lost on who the hell Derrick is. "Princess who is uncle Derrick?" I asked pulling Zae into my lap.

"Mommy's friend from our old home." She told me.

"Hmm." I nodded. "Why you call him uncle?"

"Because I can't call him dad no more." She said before effortlessly hopping out of my arms.

"What?" I questioned, now thrown completely off.

"Uncle Derrick let me call him daddy before you came to be my daddy." Hearing those word pissed me off.

"Hmm, nice to know." I said rubbing my chin.
Another nigga claiming my child or playing father to my child. That shit was angering me by the second.

"Daddy." Zae called me knocking me out of my thoughts.

She was now standing in front of me.
"Yes princess." I said giving her my undivided attention.

"How come my last name isn't Brown?" She questioned.

Deshawn
Finally I hat got off of work, today was exhausting man. I just had too much on my mind. I made it to my car and then made my way out of the parking lot of the mall. As I made it to the first light I noticed someone sitting alone at the bus stop. After making that turn I got a closer look to see that it was Breana. I stated to feel bad it was dark and you never know what could happen. "Aye." I stopped in front of the bus stop and got her attention. "You need a ride?" I asked her.

She looked around for a second before sighing. She gathered her stuff and came and got in the car. I was only being nice, nothing less nothing more. The ride was quick and silent being that I knew where her crib was.

"Thanks." She said almost as soon as I pulled up in front of her house. She quickly opened the door and got out.

There went that feeling again like we were leaving something unsaid. I groaned as I took the keys out the ignition and got out to follow her. "Bre wait." I called out to her.

"What Deshawn, I said thank you." She said approaching her door and pulling her keys out.

"Look, I'm sorry alright." I said pulling her shoulder back lightly causing her to turn around and face me.

She just looked at me for a second before her guard dropped. "It's not your fault." She sighed.

"I just wish I could've been there to help you through it." I told her.

"I'll be straight." She shrugged. "I'm sorry too. You had the right to know, it was your baby too." She placed her hand on my arm and rested it.

"You good. You did what had to be done I guess." I nodded. Which was true. I'm barely ready for one child and a baby mother. Two would've been draggin it.

Before I could say anything else her lips were on mine. As much as I wanted to stop her I didn't.

-
I sat up from the couch and quickly looked around. What the fuck did I just do man? I got up and got dressed not even acknowledging the situation at hand. I ran out the house and ran to my car hopping in. "Fuck!" I exclaimed hitting the steering wheel.

Jordyn
"Earlier the dude you was talking to." I said to Jordyn as she turned off all the lights. We just got Zae down.

"What about him?" She asked putting her hair up in a ponytail.

"Did y'all ever..." I trailed off, hoping she'd catch on.

"What? Derrick? Oh no we're just friends." She laughed, like for real.

"Were you interested in him before or anything." I asked her.

"No Chris, why?"

"No reason." I shook my head. If my girl said nothing happened then I believe her. "So what's up, what he call for?" Time asked her.

"Well, oddly and coincidentally he got Diamonds case." She spoke.

"Damn that is some coincidence." I agreed.

"But ion want to talk about that right now." She groaned getting in the bed with me.

"Did you ever think we would get back together?" I asked her out if no where.

"No." She quickly responded.

"Well damn." I said placing my hand on my chest.

"I mean did you?" She asked me the same question.

"Nah." I sighed.

"See." She chuckled laying back. "But we're back and that's not going to change." She kissed my cheek. "I'm happy it turned out this way, God knew how much I love you and always will."

"So Zaierra Miles huh." I said pulling her close to me. She laid one of her legs on top of me and I rubbed it.

"What?" She looks at me and smiled.

"We need to change that, like yesterday." I told her.

"Ight we'll get on that pronto." She assured me.

I smiled before leaning down to give her a kiss. "I love you J." I told her.

"I love you too baby." She said.

We laid there watching the movie Friday before eventually falling asleep.

Hello readers, I really hope y'all still messing with this book.

𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤:
-𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟘
-𝕁𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕪𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕩 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕞𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣
-𝕂𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕝 𝕄𝕪𝕒 (𝕁𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕪𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕨𝕟'𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟) 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕩
𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕨𝕟'𝕤 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕤 𝟛 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕥
-𝕁𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕪𝕟 𝕞𝕖𝕥 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕃𝔸
-ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕜

*TIME JUMPS WILL OCCUR

Vote⬇️ & Comment🙊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 2K 20
She'll do anything for him, but he won't do much for her unless she's with someone else Completed : June 28, 2014
2.3M 77.5K 44
Chris Brown fanfiction. © ArtistryByBadu This story is not to be copied, reposted, plagiarized in any form.
64K 2.8K 21
"Me or Charlotte you have to pick babe." Read to find out if a 3 way relationship works or not.
3.8K 144 38
Is it really picture perfect??Shes been hurt so many times what happens when she meet a painter will she make him earn it and will he put in the effo...