Serenity Meets Chaos(Under Ed...

De charmbells631

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM charm_bells631 He is Chaotic She is Serene He wants peace She is peaceful He wants to... Mai multe

|Meet Ch 1|
|Mess Ch 2|
|Ice cream Ch 3|
|And it begins Ch 4|
|His side ch 5|
|Better than ever Ch6|
|Slap Ch 7|
|Coffe, chit chat and pregnancy Ch 8|
|Jenny's cravings Ch 9|
|Invitation Ch 10|
|She is what!? Ch 11|
|First Public Appearance Ch 12|
|Dinner and Anvika's champion Ch 13|
|Dosa Ch 14|
|His Anger Ch 15|
|Painful Past Ch 16|
|His past continues Ch 17|
|Confrontation Ch 18|
|Dreaming about her Ch 19|
|Unusual Feelings Ch 20|
|Be my date Ch 21|
|A Magical Celebration Ch 22|
|Dance It Away Ch 23|
|Shock Ch 24|
|Her love Ch 25|
|Dadu is here Ch 26|
|Stay Ch 27|
|Promise Ch 28|
|Mine Ch 29|
|Don't Leave Me Ch 30|
|The Phone Call Ch 31|
|The Launch Ch 32|
|Awestruck Ch 33|
|In Greece Ch 35|
|The Ruins of Past Museum Ch 36|
|Checkmate Ch 37|
|Apologies Ch 38|
|My Raj Ch 39|
| Together Ch 40|
|Heaven On Earth Ch 41|
|She came Ch 42|
|With You Ch 43|
|Unconditional love ch 44|
|The Paintings Ch 45|
|Sweet Time Ch 46|
|Bliss Ch 47|
New Story Cover Reveal
|Alluring Danger Ch 48|
|Ruined Ch 49|
|Moments Ch 50|
|Date with Seb Ch 51|
|Adorable Ch 52 |
|Shopping Fanatics Ch 53|
|The Date Ch 54|
TRAILER!!!
|Inked with Love Ch 55|
|To the Carnival Ch 56|
|Haunting Past Ch 57|
|Secrets Ch 58|
|Heated Gaze Ch 59|
Sneak Peak for Ch 60
|Colour of His Love Ch 60|
|Glimpse of Insanity Ch 61|
|Changed Ch 62|
|Broken Ch 63|
Check this out!!!
Token of Appreciation!!!
|Desperation Ch 64|
|No other way Ch 65| The new beginning....
《UTC Published🥳》

|Away Ch 34|

6.9K 293 7
De charmbells631

PRESENT TIME

🎶 Tay Hai

Author's P.O.V

Anvika wrapped the bandage around his wounded knuckles as she told him about the phone call with her childhood friends didn't disclosed the names though.

"I am sorry Anvika." He said guiltily clutching a small part of her gown fearing as if she would vanish.

Anvika didn't speak a word and stood up to leave when he immediately caught hold of her wrist and back hugged her tightly.

"Anvi, please don't go. Please I am sorry." He said on the verge of breaking down while she sobbed in his arms. He nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck.

"Let me go Adhiraj. I won't forgive you." She said wriggling in his grip, her voice hurt and broken.

"I know Aimee, please punish me in whatever way you want but please don't leave me. I won't be able to live without you." He said crying.

Anvika pushed him hard as he stumbled.

"WHY SHOULD I STAY? YOU STOOD ME UP, GAVE ME COLD SHOULDER, CALLED ME LIAR, CUNNING AND WHAT NOT?" She shouted at him making him duck his head down in guilt. He felt ashamed of how he assumed things and judged her.

"You behaved as if I was the culprit who betrayed you in the worst way possible. I was worried sick about your health. Don't you think my work is important but still I waited for you at your office and when you felt satisfied by making me wait you sent Mac to send me away so harshly." She said making him shock.

"What? You thought I won't understand. I knew you weren't busy but treating me harshly for something I never did. You behaved like even if I die you won't bat an eyelash." She spat at him.

He got angry listening to this. He is ready to take her every accusation but her dying was something he won't tolerate.

He glared at her as his face darkened.

"What!? What are you looking at? ISN'T IT TRUE THAT EVEN IF I DIE YOU WON'T GIVE A DAMN." She shouted.

"ANVIKA." Adhiraj screamed making her shut.

He grabbed her shoulders pulling her closer to him. He reduced the distance between them. His  breath fell on her face making her shudder. He tightened his grip which pained her.

"Listen. It. Loud. And. Clear. I love you Anvika. I won't let anyone, I repeat anyone take you away from me not even death and if it will come we will be together in it or I will leave before you but I won't let you away from me." He said with gritted teeth.

Anvika looked at him wide eyed. His eyes held sincerity and utmost love for her. Her heart fluttered with joy and she was overwhelmed.

"I am crazy about you and will burn the world for you." He told her joining their foreheads.

"Adh-Adhiraj, you are hurting me." She said. He realized and immediately left her.

He cupped her cheeks in his large palms and made her sit on the bed.

"Aimee, I love you so much. You are my everything. When you said that you have a boyfriend and who am I to question you I felt hurt and angry." He explained.

She stared silent.

"Anvika I am not asking you to reciprocate my feelings this instant but please let me court you. I promise I won't disrupt your life, you can live peacefully. I am asking you to give me a chance to show you that I am sincere about you, about us." He told her.

Anvika too loved him and she couldn't contain her happiness when he said he loves her. She always dreamt of it but now she is scared because of his possessiveness and madness she saw in his eyes when he said he crazy about her. What if it's just his obsession? But his words seemed to be true.

Her heart told her to tell him what she feels while her head wanted to run away from him. She wasn't able to decide.

Anvika avoided his eyes and looked around and saw that their was a large photo frame of Adhiraj where he sat all in his glory just like his name. Well, his name meant king.

He removed his hands from her cheeks and held her hands in his.

"Say something, Anvika." He pleaded.

"I am not sure and I don't trust you." There she said it leaving him heartbroken but he knew he deserved that.

Suddenly, the door of Adhiraj's room was burst open revealing a panting Dia as if she ran a marathon. She looked tensed.

Anvika freed her hands from Adhiraj's hold who sat there stunned for a moment but recollected himself looking at Dia's anxious demeanor who was followed by Siddharth.

"Anvi, why are you crying?" She asked trying to catch her breath.

Anvika asked her to calm down and patted her back while Siddharth stood beside Adhiraj.

"Wait, Adhiraj did you do something to her? But you are also crying. Siddharth also looked tensed. What is happening?" She asked.

"Uh, Dia. I will tell you everything later but first you tell me why are you panicking?" Anvika asked her.

Dia frowned and then remembered for what she ran over here in those killer heels.

"Anvi, we need to leave for Greece right away." Said Dia making Adhiraj frown while Siddharth gave him a serious look.

"Why? What happened? Is there a problem with the excavation? And we were supposed to leave next month which is a week away from now." Said Anvika.

"Anvi, the workers whom we hired were injured because of the carelessness of the museum's staff memebers in Greece." Dia informed  her.

"God, not again!" Anvika held her head with one hand while closing her eyes in frustration.

"Ms. Jefferson called and told me. There is big ruckus caused and we must tend to it other wise the musuem will sue the younger trainees instead." Dia said.

"I knew we shouldn't have tied up with them. Ask Ms. Jefferson to book our tickets we need to leave before dawn." Anvika said.

Dia nodded and called Ms. Jefferson.

"Why would they sue the trainees? Shouldn't the higher officials take the blame?" Asked Siddharth.

"No, Bhai. Every year all the associated museums have a gathering and the higher authorities assign them together to carry out excavation project. The musuem in Greece named as The Ruins of Past is one of our associate. That museum's staff members are those whom I personally hate because instead of taking the blame of their mistake which they do intentionally by not funding the excavation properly and buying cheap machines for work causes fatal accidents at the site and the workers are affected. They always put the blame on the younger trainees or officials. Last year, when I  didn't introduce myself publicly, Dia saved them from being sued and even threatened their officials to legally take action against them." Anvika told them and huffed while rubbing her forehead.

"I swear I won't leave them this time. Bloody Bastards...." Dia continued to speak colorful profanities after calling Ms. Jefferson.

"Ok, ok. Let's leave immediately." Said Anvika holding Dia's arm and dragging her out.

Siddharth and Adhiraj followed them. Anvika called Clarissa and informed her about the problem. She assured her to leave and come back safely. Anvika was sad as she wanted to meet Kiara but had to leave as they were running out of time.

"Take care and come back soon. I will be waiting for you." Said Adhiraj kissing her forehead as she was  sitting in the car while Dia and Siddharth were chatting so they didn't notice. Siddharth too hugged her and wished them luck.

"I love you." He mouthed her. Anvika felt her heart fluttering. She too wanted to tell him but her fear held her back. She decided to take her time and give it a thought. She didn't say anything and looked away. He would miss her terribly but decided not to stop her cause he knows about her dedication towards work.

Siddharth's driver took them towards their respective houses from where they would change their clothes and leave for the airport.

There was a weight on Anvika. She felt burdened.
Am I doing right by not telling him about my feelings?
She was confused and couldn't think properly.

"Let's keep it aside. Duty is calling. I will think about it  but not now." Anvika said to herself as she took her passport, slinging the Louis Vuitton duffel bag on her shoulder, she strutted out locking her house. She messaged Clarissa that she is leaving and has locked the house, Clarissa had spare keys so it won't be a problem.

Anvika's outfit

Dia's outfit

She reached the airport and when Anvika was getting inside she felt as if someone was watching her but when she turned around she didn't found anyone. Dia arrived with Siddharth. He again hugged them and bid them goodbye.  Anvika felt disappointed when Adhiraj wasn't there but she thought he was giving her space so she shrugged it off even though she yearned for him.

"Bhai, please take care of yourself and..."

She trailed off when Siddharth completed for her," Adhiraj. I will, promise, now go and rock." Siddharth patted her head.

Dia called her and they entered inside. She felt the stares again but found no one.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. I am your flight attendant, Gracia. Please fasten your seat belts we will be taking off in five minutes."

The announcement was made. Dia slept as soon as the flight took off, the seats in business class were comfortable. Anvika tucked her in blanket properly and her thoughts revolved around Adhiraj.

She looked out of the window seeing the endless dark sky as her eyelids were drooping and sleep embraced her.

Here, Adhiraj sat infront of Anvika's portrait looking at her, smiling right at him.

"I miss you, Aimee."

***************

Awww, they miss each other.

Adhiraj confessed properly while Anvika is confused.

What will happen in Greece? Huh, any ideas? 💡🤔

Stay tuned.

Do vote and comment!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

459K 25.1K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
150K 7.7K 33
She was known to be a good girl, but those who knew her say she is a bad girl with crazy thoughts. She was excited to have fun in the marriage she wa...
392K 31.1K 34
Completed ♥️ Love?.. She love him but he .. does he love her? A girl who left everything to move on in her life.. A happy go lucky boy .. gets everyt...
1.8K 69 5
Stiles gets kicked from the pack and decides to go home, to his mothers. What happens when he walks in on them in a meeting??