Secret

By harithx

Felix have big fat crush on the bad boy of the school, he thought that he never will have a chance with him... More

Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
Part 18
19

5.

1.4K 46 13
By harithx

Chap 5

Felix's pov

When we arrive at Hannie's apartment, everyone was looking at us. I look at them with confusion written on my face.

"Hyunjin-ah I know that you just befriended Felix but I think you don't have to claim him like that." Changbin hyung said with a smirk.

I was still confused when I remembered our hand. My eyes widen and look at our intertwined hand. I blush and try to untangle my hand from him.

He pulls my hand close to him and proudly(?) show off to them.

"Why? Jealous much?" he asks with a smirk.

"Honey! How could you do this to me?! How can you cheat on me like this?!" Channie hyung scream as he falls to the floor and cover his face with his hands.

I look at him worried. I try to untangle our hand again but he doesn't let me too.

"Channie hyung stop being so dramatic. We don't have anything together." He said with an annoyed voice.

I look at Hyunjin and I can see annoyance written on his face but there is a hint of playfulness in his eyes.

'Oh, I need to distance myself. How can I forget that?! I don't want to hurt Channie hyung...' I thought.

"Hyunjin hyung, I think can you please release my hand? I want to freshen up first." I said to him. He looks at me and then at our intertwine hands.

"Nah, I really like this right now. Come let's put your stuff first, ok?" he said as he gently pulls me with him. We arrive at the kitchen.

"Hey, Jisung. Where should I put Felix's stuff?" he asks as we can see that Minho hyung is teasing Hannie about something.

"Oh, the room on the left. That's his room since forever." Hannie explain with a blush on his face.

"Since forever? He always come here?" Minho hyung asks with his arms cross in front of him and I can see jealousy written all over his face.

I can't help but giggle at the obvious jealousy that Hannie didn't notice.

"Of course! He's my soulmate! He's my twin also!" Hannie said dramatically. I can feel Hyunjin's hand tighten when Hannie said that we're soulmate. I look at him and I can see that he seems tick about something.

"Twins?" Minho hyung asks.

"Yup. Because Hannie's birthday is on the 14th of September and mine is on the 15th of September. We always celebrate our birthdays together! And Seungminie is our triplets! His birthday on the 20th of September! We also have our own tradition! Isn't that right Hannie?" I said with a hint of teasing and turn to face both Hannie and Minho hyung.

I can see Hannie's face burning up remembering our tradition.

"Lixie! Don't expose our tradition now! It was supposed to be special between us." He said with a pout as he run and hug me, unconsciously my hand was release from Hyunjin's hold.

I can't help but laugh at his cute antics. "Ok, ok. I'll stop teasing you, ok?" I said as I pat his back gently as he fake cry.

"Ok, ok. enough being dramatic. Hansung we aren't finish yet making the pancakes. So come and make it now." Minho hyung said as he pried Hannie off me.

"Goodluck Minho hyung!" I said to him as I quickly pull Hyunjin away from there before anyone can question anything. I was laughing all the way to my room, and I didn't realise that I'm still holding onto Hyunjin.

Once we're in the room that I realise.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry just dragging you like that!" I said as I quickly let go of his hand and look at him apologetically.

"It's ok. I don't mind." He said with a smile.

"Umm... you can just put my stuff there beside the bed. I'll organize it all after I'm done freshen up, ok?" I said to him as I gesture him to the bed.

"Let me help you, ok? You can just go and freshen up while I organize your things." Hyunjin said as he begin to take my stuff and organizing it.

"Eh?! No, it's ok really! Just leave it." I said to him with my eyes widen in surprise.

"Nope. Not gonna listen. Just go and freshen up, after that we can aid your wounded hand." He said as he gives me a pair of shorts and a t-shirt with my underwear.

I blush when he handed my stuff. "O...Ok ..." I said as I run to the bathroom that is connected to my room.

'Why is he acting like this?! Calm down my heart. It's ok. He's just being friendly. But why does the way his acting feels so familiar?' I thought to myself as I gently pat my face.

'Ugh, whatever. I'll think about it later.' I thought to myself and begin to shower.

Hyunjin's pov

I shake my head looking at his cute reaction running to his bathroom. I turn around and begin to organize his things.

As I was busy organizing, I can see that he have so little things of his own and majority of it are old or even torn.

"Umm... I'm done. You can stop now." A cute little voice said behind me. I turn around and I can't help but to stare because he looks so cute with his wet hair.

"Umm... Hyunjin? Are you ok?" he asks as he wave his small hand in front of my face. I snap out from my trance.

"Uh, yes. I'm ok. Umm... Felix, I don't want to be a busy body but I have something to asks you. I hope it doesn't offend you..." I said to him.

"Hmm? What is it? It's ok, I'm not easily offended." He said with a smile.

"Umm... why are majority of your clothes torn...?" I carefully ask him.

"Oh, it's because I can't afford it. I was fired from my last job because the owner's daughter tried to flirt with me, but I told her I'm not interested and the rest is history." He said.

I can't help but to feel jealousy bubbling again.

"Do you have anywhere to work right now?" I asks him.

"Right now? No. I'm going to search for it tomorrow after school." He said with a pout.

'Oh my god! Does he not realise that his baby culture is very dangerous?!' I fangirl by myself.

"Umm... how about you work with me?" I ask him.

"Work with you? As a what?" he asks as he tilt his head to the side.

"It's nothing hard. You just have to follow me like PA some sort." I said to him with a shrug.

"As a PA? Uh, sure! I'll take it! But you have to guide me. Can you? If it's too much then it's ok I can..." he trails off.

"Hey, it's ok! I can guide you ok?" I assure him.

He nod his head.

"Ok now. Come here. I will treat your wound." I said to him and carefully take his hand and pull him towards me.

He sits infront of me with his first aid kid that I already take out earlier.

I carefully aid his wound.

"Umm... this will be a weird question, but why was I asleep on top of you?" he asks as I was busy aidding his wound. I froze.

"Oh, that's because we saw you fell asleep so I told to Jisung that I'll help carry you and you just tighten your hold on me and not letting me go when I want to put you down." I explain partially the truth.

"Oh, but how did I get this wound? Because I know this is a wound you get when you had a fight." He said as he point to the hand that I'm still aidding to.

"Felix! Food is ready! Come and eat!" we can hear Bang Chan call.

"Hey! Only Felix?!" I yell back.

"Yes! You're not that important!" he yell back with a laugh. I can't help but just laugh with him.

"Umm... let's go? I don't want them to starve waiting for me." He said as he show the door. I nod my head in agreement.

"Umm... you can go first I need to do something first." He said.

"It's ok, I can wait for you." I said to him. He shakes his head.

"No, it's ok. It won't be long. You can go first. You're the guest." He said with a smile.

"You must have forgot, I'm stubborn. So when I said I'll wait then I will." I said as I jump onto his bed. I can't help myself but to sniff his sheets secretly as it smell like him.

"Uh, ok.." he said uncomfortably before walk to his table and put something in to the drawer and take out something else. It's pills. He quickly eat it without any water.

"Ok, I'm done. Let's go!" he said cheerfully and walk first.

I nod my head and follow him. As I pass the table my eyes can't help but to look at what kind of pills he's taking.

I can't help but to feel sad when I see the pills, it's depression prescription.

I quickly walk to the dining room. Once I arrive, I can see the only place to sit is beside Felix and all of them have this teasing look in their eyes.

I just shake my head at them and sit beside Felix.

"Ok, now we can eat!" Channie hyung said and begin to give out the food at all of us.

"Here, Felix." I said to him as I pour maple syrup on top of his pancake, lots of them because I know how much he loves maple syrup.

"Thank you, Hyunjin hyung! But how did you know I love maple syrup?" he asks as he tilt his head to the side as he look straight at me.

I can see everyone tensed up. I just smile at him.

"I just thought that you might love maple syrup because I used to love a lot of maple syrup too." I explain to him.

"Why used to? Maple syrup is delicious!" he said with a pout.

I can feel my hearts beating faster.

"Uh, it's because... I want to eat healthier. Did you really think I have this nice body without limiting my sugar intake?!" I asks dramatically.

He giggles at my dramatic ass.

"Sorry, sorry hyung. But you shouldn't cut things that you love tho." He said innocently as he begin to eat his food with happiness written all over his face.

I smile looking at him eat before someone nudge me from the side. I turn to look at the person annoyed.

"Eat, or else I think someone else will eat your food." Changbin hyung said with teasing voice.

I roll my eyes and begin to eat. I look over at Felix and I can see he's finish already.

"Hannie... can I have more please?" he asks.

"Oh, there no more Lixie. I'm sorry. Would you like to share mine?" he asks as he show his food.

"Nah, you should eat more Hannie. I know how you always skipping eating when you're doing your work." He said as he shakes his head.

"Here, you can eat with me. I don't think I can finish it." I said as I push my plate closer to him.

"Really? You don't mind?" he asks. I shake my head and urge him to eat more.

"Thank you!" he said happily as he eats the pancakes.

"Why don't you guys crash here tonight?" Jeongin said after all of us done eating.

" Is that ok?" Channie hyung asks.

"Sure. But do you guys have spare clothes?" Jisung asks.

"Yup. They're in Channie hyung's car. We always have spare clothes." Changbin hyung said.

"Sleepover!" Yongbok said happily and excitedly. All of us can't help but chuckle looking at his cuteness.

"Ok, let me get the clothes ok?" Changbin hyung said as he take the keys from Channie hyung.

"Ok. We will tidy up here first and prepare for sleepover." Lee Know hyung said as he begin to stand up and taking the plates.

"No, no, hyung. We will do it. You guys are the guests. Just sit here ok?" Seungmin said as he ushered Channie hyung, Lee Know hyung and me out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Channie hyung asks.

Both Lee know hyung and me just shrug.

"You guys are hopeless." He sigh.

"What do you mean?" Lee Know hyung asks in confusion.

"Both of you was really obvious since the start. Just confess already." Chan hyung said with a sigh.

Both Lee Know hyung and I glare at him.

"And what about you? You're so obvious liking that Jeongin kid." Lee Know hyung spat out with a glare.

We can see Channie hyung blush.

"Oh my god! Just confess already." I said sarcastically back at him.

Minho's pov

After that whole ordeal we just chilling on the couch. "Here you go." Changbin said as he throw our respective bag to us.

"Oh, you guys can go shower first. There's 4 bathroom in all of the rooms. You guys can use it." Hansung said as he showed us the rooms. Coincidentally I got Hansung's room.

As I walk in to the room I can't help but to explore his room.

I can see he have a very messy table. I walk to it and I can see he has written a lot of lyrics and there are crumble papers everywhere around the table.

'He loves music huh?' I thought to myself. I look around and I can see a few picture frames that have picture of his family and some with his friends. I walk to one and one caught my eye.

'Isn't that... me...?' I thought as I look closer.

'Wait...? Why does he have a picture of me?' I thought. I turn the frame over. "Peter and Rhino (?)" in a childish writing.

I can't help but smile widen. 'So Peter is you Hansungie? Heh. But why did he wrote Rhino instead of Lee Know?' I thought happily with a chuckle before going into the bathroom to shower and change.

After I'm done, I'm drying my hair as I open the door of the bathroom door.

"Oh, you're done? I'm going to shower now." Hansung said as he begins to undress his shirt.

"Are you trying to seduce me baby?" I said with a smirk as I lean my body to the door. I can see his face turn red.

"N...NO! I... I'm j...just trying to uh... UGH! Just forget it!" he was stumbling with his words so bad. It looks cute tho.

After that he push me out of the bathroom and slam the door close.

I can't help but chuckle at his antics. I lay down on his bed as I'm waiting for him to done.

'I miss you too Peter...' I thought with a smile. I close my eyes and resting for a while. I open it when I hear the door opening. I lift my body up with my arms supported at my back look at the open door.

My eyes widen when I see Hansungie's body. God damn, he have a nice body with that small waist that have the towel tied around it.

"Minho hyung! Why are you here?! I thought you already went to the living room with others!" he yelp out as he hide behind the door with his head poke out to look at me.

I smirk at him. "Nah, I'm waiting for you Hansungie. I didn't expect I got a treat by waiting for you." I said as I still look at him.

His face burn red like tomato red.

"Uh... umm... can you get out and wait in the living room? I want to get dressed." He stutters out.

My smirk widen. "Nope." I said as I look at him.

"Ahhhh hyungg..." he whine out with a pout. I can't help but chuckle at his cuteness.

"Ok ok, I won't look. You can go and get dressed first ok?" I said as I lay down again and close my eyes.

A few seconds later I can hear shuffling and some rustling.

"Uh, you can open your eyes now." He said. I open my eyes and look at him. He wore a baggy t-shirt with some shorts.

"Hey, don't forget to dry your hair or else you will catch a cold." I said to him as I walk to him.

"No. I'm too lazy to do it. I'll just air dry it." He said and walk to the door. I throw my towel on top his head and begin to dry his hair.

"You should listen to your elders, baby." I said to him with a sigh.

"Hyung... that's just a superstition only..." he whine out.

"I'm not taking any risks Hansungie." I said to him sternly. When it was quite dry I stop and throw my towel into his dirty clothes bin and hook my arm on his shoulder.

"Let's go baby! I bet they're waiting for us!" I said as I drag him to the living room.

Needless to say, we had a movie night and everyone crash in the living room. It's ok as tomorrow is a public holiday anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 400 14
Bang Chan is the school's bad boy. Almost the entire school fears him. Lee Felix is the new student in this Korean school. He doesn't know any Korean...
19.1K 579 26
The Stray Kids members have separated into two dorms. Chan, Changbin, Jisung, and Hyunjin in one. Minho, Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin in the other. T...
1M 35.1K 33
*𝔻𝕠 π•Ÿπ• π•₯ 𝕔𝕠𝕑π•ͺ π•žπ•ͺ π•¨π• π•£π•œ. 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕑π•ͺπ•£π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ ℝ𝕖𝕀𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕕* Hyunjin is the bad boy at school, he likes to tease a specific perso...
128K 3.5K 23
Felix (omega) and his 3 overprotective brothers yoongi (beta), jungkook and minho (alphas), will move into a new city. New school is also waiting for...