the Oval frontline

By 0valeyes

Sequel to the Oval Memoir you have read all that Ovalsan Ivan know about the Multiverse now you will know wh... More

prologue
Oval inter era intro
inter era chapter one : The final episode of Action League now!
Inter era chapter one outro
Oval frontline Pilot One:Are you afraid of the dark Ghosts types
Are you afraid of the Dark? Ghost tapes pilot outro
inter era chapter two intro
inter era chapter two:the Gamer and the explorer
Inter era outor
True ending or what if? intro
True ending or what if story one: Fairly OddParents bewitching
story one outro
Brake time one :Miswood explain
True ending or what if story two intro
True ending or what if story two: foster home for imaginary friends dark thought
Brake two:Foster home nowadays.
True ending or what if outro
General office:Chat room
the Oval case files intro
Ovalsan Case files one Glitch Techs
Ovalsan case file panel intermission side A
Super Mario invented panel:Ovaleyes Explorer or invader?
Oval case files panel intermission B chat room
Oval case files two: The Black Hat organization
Oval case files outro
Nexus meet and greets part two intro
The Screening room intro
Screening room intermission chat room
Screening room two: The great toy war
Screening room outro
Ovalsan earlier days outside the Nintendom
Day two outro
Nexus meet and greets part three
Ture beginning or what if:House of Mouse
the Nintenguard recruitment explain panel
Nexus meet and greets outro
Frontline file:Intro
Day one frontline file one:Inside Job
Day one frontline file two: Aggrestko
Day one frontline file three: Centaur world
Day one frontline file four:Cartoonito
Day one frontline file spotlight:Leaning with Pibby
Thanksgiving log
Day one frontline file five:Paw patrol
Day one frontline file six: Craig of the creek update
Day one frontline file seven:MST3K
Day one frontline file eight:Middle most post
Day one frontline file nine:The Barbarian and the troll.
Day one frontline file ten: Owl house update (page 50)
Day one frontline spotlight two: Free guy
Frontline file day one:Outro
Frontline files day two intro
Day two frontline file one amphibia update
Day two frontline file two: DC Injustice series in general
Day two frontline file what if: Disney own platform fighter
Day two frontline file spotlight: Murder drones
Day two frontline file three: Helluva Boss update
Day two frontline files four:Dogs in space.
Day two frontline file five: Paramount + in general
day two frontline spotlight two: My little pony a new generation
Day two frontline file six: The Ghost and Molly McGee
Day two frontline file seven:Arcane: League of Legends and others.
Day two frontline :Live action cowboy Bebop and other upcoming live action seri
Day two frontline file nine: the two current He-man Netflix series.
Day two outro
epilogue

Screening room one: The game invasion

11 2 0
By 0valeyes

Peter Tori the CEO of Moramount Studio is currently staying in one of the guest castles for a pitch meeting to a big can date and he's running out of genres to use to bring down the light that's been a pain to with Eye Site UltraStar then says while throwing a dart " desperate times call for desperate measures."

About an hour later Peter arrives at his clients Castle when he got to the throne room with Bowser is sitting on and then Bowser says " State your business." Then Peter have a projector sheets and a slide project except and begin his pitch presentation.

"Now Bowser," say Peter " we may have our differences but when they fall we are both men of order those who run the show would give out the orders to the employees to do the job and they do it to leather but that has been developing getting in the way you have a plumber that takes your girl and I have an oversize more police officer which leads to my proposal."

"And that be?" Ask Bowser then Peter says " wack UltraStar for 1 billion gold coins in return I'll run Mario name through the mud." Then Bowser snake at the bit and then says "As must as I like to do a good old fashion Kaiju battle but how are you going to mudsling at Mario?"

"Well," replied Peter "In about two weeks from now I will propose Mario for what I will say for now is a political drama on the console Wars from the game worlds point of view." This intrigues Bowser and says "Will it show in a less then Pleasant Lights?"

Then Peter says while his men are picking up the stuff " Less Pleasant enough to get him one in the head." And once Peter's leaves Bowser quoted from an author " give me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy."

About a week later there's been a break-in in the remote antique shop what was stolen is what seems to be a crystal mushroom when entangled command of fox McCloud looked into it in a voice from the shadows says "Their more to this then meet ," and then a red Oval led up "the eye." And Ovaleyes come out of the shadows came out of the shadows Falco felt annoyed when he came in and says " do you really have to send the machine in?" Fox understands then ovaleyes says "Moramount CEO Peter Tori had a meeting with Bowser and it seems," then Ovaleyes scans some of the flakes that's been left behind " whoever stole it knows that the mushrooms give off low-level radiation." Then they fought spot in Fox's head and says " Mario and Peach  have business in cineopolis in the Cinema dimension so do you think?"

"I think the General should sneak in Ovalsan  because you know how cringing video game movies can get." Say Ovaleyes and head out.

One week later on peaches private are ship underway to Cineoplis Peach is reading script which Moramount only gave only half the story and so did Mario and starting to exchange thoughts and opinions on the movie project.

"Do you find the movie idea depressing?" Asked Peach then Mario says " well me planogram by the politician that wants the forever Constable it's a neutral so it won't have a clock strike midnight while your character tries ended but that's been only given half the story."

Then my turn to one more page and says " for instance in one of the news interviews with the political candidate you have much arrogance in his tone of voice who they are at War sounds like a satire to the Microterry"

"I know thing are of a uneasy peace nowadays," says Peach as she turn the page in her own script " but how  are we to know the whole thing if we are only to know just the half the story?"

"Well it oh most sound like Joker on a bigger scale." Then Peach opens the holding apartment and Ovalsan who is all cramped up and Peach gives them and no I looked and says to him "I know you came do to Bowser possible involvement in this project with Hyundai in question does fit."

Then Ovalsan look at his own script and said to Mario " well this is to Mario by the way  movie is going to Mark him like the bad guy if I know the movie that it seems to be inspired by this boy and I think he has with the whole world on fire." Mario was never the kind that keep track of movies and says to Ovalsan  " horror drama whatever I'm not big on movies."

When Peter's plane landed at some airport in Cineopolis the press included Moramount Representatives Howard John Beck Sanban and Peggy Raya then how it says on a plane is coming to complete stop " he is really going all out with this project."

" he has been pulling a lot of strength to get those from the game dimension," say Peggy when the plain door opens with Mario and Peach coming out " with all that fighting a lock less than means and running out of things to fight over and," then Ovalsan grind down the airport says while Mario and Peach normally went down then Peggy says while raising a brow " don't like anyone stepping out of line." After Mario and Peach got thought the press while Ovalsan jump over it and upon Landing Berk says "That one way to get thought. "

"Oh just thinking outside the program," says Ovalsan "So you two are the movies writers I'll be working with."

Then Howard  says "Indeed am Howard John and this is Berk Senban and you are here to help us if your knowledge with video games so we won't be so cheesy or not true the source material."

Once Mario and Peach got through the Press they went with Peggy "Ovalsan maybe you should hang with Howard and Berk so you can get acquainted and not do anything funny until I say so." Order Mario to Ovalsan then Ovalsan Asked "Ok but where to Start? About a few minutes later Ovalsan hangs with the other writers on the full script at the cafe and says to them "I....really don't like it."

"I know it have a sad ending Ovalsan but that how it is." Say Howard then Ovalsan flip through the pages and says to Howard on one of the scenes " well this looks like it will go off with one bad vote in something that should have been resolved directly if this UltraStar could do something about it that is." Howard thinks deeply on how to respond to Ovalsan comment  while Ovalsan knows what seems to be an old-fashioned movie theater and he's something some unusual Mojo in that place.

Then Howard says to Ovalsan " UltraStar can do many things not even he can prevent an all-out War now this Ovaleyes thing is he some kind of Terminator?"

"Actually Howard, " says Berk " he seems be more like mechanized Violator Hikider where he resorts to Rufus Justice to bring Valley Tyrant that can wipe all thought and motions on those that goes against him."

"Well," says Ovalsan "The Ovaleyes dose get results even if how he does it can embarrass the authority of wherever he sent to."

Howard still think he Terminator and then says to Ovalsan "well whoever's he is he better not interfere with the movie." Then Ovalsan Asked before heading to the set "Yeah mind if I ask about that theater over there?" Then Howard and Berk noticed the theater Ovalsan is referring to then Berk says "Oh that's the first Star Theater the founding theater of Cinemopolis been standing ever since the heydays and no one ever thinks of tearing it down for some reason."

"Well," say Howard "Legend has it a spirit of a great showman lives in that theater can somewhere in that building the poster in one of the frames in the theater entry is still there." When they close enough to the theater Ovalsan  see the poster Howard is talking about the poster looks like it's hand-painted of who seems to be a Showman of some kind are they hat in his hand a rainbow came out of it in the title below the showman reads the magical Showman then Ovalsan says upon first impression of the poster "Seem to be a Musical."

"Well,"Say Howard " the legend states that a stranger came to a small town where things are at their bleakest as soon as the credits the showman opens an old computer Stage Theater in the people are starting to cheer up more what are marital candidate who's running the town against the law hounds brute of a mayor to see what it's like and after seen it he have the confidence to turn the tables on the brute of a mayor and when the movie is near and the Showman left town knowing his work is done and those that learned from him to on the way he did for them and the rest phase into myths and legends" And even when they leave to be at the set Ovalsan still since the mojo that in the theater.

Later on the set of the movie that have nothing to do with the Consul War it looks like a New York that's been turned into a war zone with zombies all over.

Mario is not amused by this Noir Peter's vision of political drama we looked at his script with Peach "I don't believe it," Say Mario to Peach  "This look like nothing with what it is like back home."

"I don't like this as much as you do Mario," say Peach "and a nuck hit the city when our characters are Pawn reuniting I know not every story has a happy ending but this is mean spirited in yet bittersweet."

"Well I will don't like sad endings myself, " say Ovalsan when he and the other riders came on set " even if it's meant to happen but it can change." "But it a executive decision," Say Howard "and Tori want it to end like what been written." Help frustrated by the situation Ovalsan  looks around the second question says to Howard and the others " I get you're trying to have a Fallout feel but that's not how things are in the game dimension."

Peach understands but there's nothing she know Mario can do yeah unfortunately didn't Ovalsan in time that he is heading towards a closet.

"And now am in the closet. " Say Ovalsan when he turn on the closet light and in there Ovalsan see all kind of cleaning material but senses unusual Mojo Dove coming from what seems to be some kind of Jewel box but when he picks it up Ovalsan since danger when he hear a explosion and that when Ovalsan  go Oval!

The set Innovative by what seems to be weird mech suited Koopas "Don't worry princess, " says Maya but when he's about to finish what he's about to say someone shot my right in the back with a taser round "Sorry Mario," say Peter  "but we are going for a more hopeless cause look for this movie."

How would head towards the changing room and then says "Making  another tragedy Tori," then he pull out what seem to be a mic "Not while it my movie...Showtime!" Then how would draw a big star in front of him and jumps towards it.

"Now Peach, "Say Peter Tori "In this scene you are to be taken to the end me stronger where Mario futilely go after you."

"Futilely!," shouted Mario " have you ever played my games how many going to get tickets sales if-" then one of the Mech suit Koopas hit him upside the head knowing him out and Peter disrespected says " like I care about the source of your ridiculous game so without further delay lights camera and-" then a great flash of light shines above them and a being descends and says to Tori " as long as you still bringing pain and misery to your films I will still be the silver lining."

"So that Ultrastar." Says Peach upon first impression while Bowser Asked Peter with a confused look " is this the guy you want me to whack?"

"Of course!" Shouted Peter "Now use the Cineonite action!" Then Bowser's clown Car opens its mouth showing some kind of Crystal radiation it weakened UltraStar "Hmm not bad for a Kryptonite knockoff." Bowser then grab Peach like always and Order his mech suits Koopas to open fire but when they are about to fire their Cineonite beam guns Bowser is leaving with Peach someone sliced the mech suit Koopas in half and then they fall down "What was that?" Say Peter then from below the Ovalsan rose and landed with his sword in his right hand and set his sight on Peter Tori when his oval let up "Am out of here!" Peter shouted cowardly and bolted towards the exit stage left but when Ovaleyes is about to go for the kill UltraStar stop him in time and to Mario "Can you Holt this thing before it kill someone."

Then Mario pull out what seem to be a Command mic and says into it "Ovaleyes disengage repeat disengage." And as order Ovaleyes disengage and Berk take a cuz look at it and said upon his assumption " this is to have a Terminator but there's something different about this one can you elaborate on this Mario?"

"The Ovaleyes," Say Mario "Is the Nintenguards shall we say special intel and Mission but he can step out of line sometime."

"Well," says UltraStar "He look could of gone to far if he killed Peter we won't know when the story go."

Both Mario Mario and Berk understand that this got off to a bad start and Berk says "Ultra this is like Batman v Superman where a Madman manipulate the public on the superhumans that resulting in Superman's sacrifice in the end."

"Actually," Say Ovaleyes " this is more like Watchman and we are on the clock." Even if UltraStar does see the situation and says to Ovaleyes "Well I won't have you note down anyone that gets in your way which will lead to pointless Carnage like Tori wanted with this movie." Ovaleyes have the solution vie saying " I may have a solution that won't interfere with the movies Mojo." Then all the lies May the jewel-box get out of his right hand upon opening it I'll just our days has widened seen that it's that the brooch that the magical showman poster but Ovaleyes see more then that by saying " this brooch gives off the same mojo that's in the theater." When Mario and Peggy got closer look at it it looks like an o with a z in it and then Mario says " do what you can." Then Ovaleyes close the box and say "understood." Then Peggy says to UltraStar "You better work with him on this one starting with that theater." And UltraStar reluctantly followed her orders and then Berk says " this is technically a Superman Iron Man team up." Ovaleyes however think otherwise by saying " this is more of an Ultraman or in my case," then he spread out his wings " Devilman team up." Then Ovaleyes fly off set and UltraStar follow after him.

"This won't be easy for each of them." Say Peggy then mario says "Ovaleyes can be a pain sometime but he does get results."

Later in a different sets that looks like a war room where Peter and bowels are sitting in different chairs.

Bowser:Got Peach in the final scene like you order.

Peter: good but can you tell me why you call Ovaleyes looked at me like a killing machine?

Bowser:Ovaleyes is Who the Nintenguard send to go after the problem directly.

Peter:Well even if he dose team up with UltraStar not even they can't stop a all out war.

Bowser: why are you still down by these inhumane beliefs into your movies?

Peter: because day get me more results but animal personal reason and the one who gave me the power to do so even fine not in most the movies has been made.

Then out of black fog but seems few staff some kind of looks like it's made of Lego pieces.

Bowser: that staff reminds me of someone.

Peter: well this guy does have its limits one you can obviously grow anyone to Titan size but it also act as Communicator I never knew the one on the other side that made me what I am today.

Bowser: so what's the next phase of the movie?

Peter: well even if UltraStar I can't stop and all that wore the only thing he can do is put me in a standoff and even he hates stand off so I need to just calm down in a silly Kaiju fights.

Bowser:Ok but Ovaleyes will be hard to slow down in fact he have a way to get around obstacles.

Peter: any weakness we can exploit?

Bowser: well from what I can say Hypersonic waves EMP but that's only the technical factors as for the organic factors he can't touch you in organic targets without increasing power.

Peter: I see when next scene is in place where Peggy's character is in front of a protest rally with the satellite laser will fire at her and will self the all-out war than Mayan people try to reunite the nipple hit and that will be it.

Bowser:That just depressing.

Peter: but it gets award results.

Bowser: even if you do run the studio that doesn't mean you are God.

Peter: and who's going to stop me?

Bowser: That what they all say.

Peter: But this time am not them. So Bowser get ready for your part.

Once Peter lift the screen Bowser feel like a Patsy and says to himself " have movies turn into reminders of reality we live in nowadays While others became glorified attractions." Then Bowser lift the set not knowing that Ovaleyes was in stealth mode and listen to the whole thing.

Once he turn back into Ovalsan look at the maps that Peter all out war plains and say to himself " Be that it may seem Bowser but can't be helped with the Empire on choke hold on almost all the imagination out there." Then Ovalsan plant what seems to be some kind of negative feedback device in the system and then says " now to the theater where the script is going to be in a better line of Lights." And once it's done he heads to the theater.

Moments later Ovalsan got to the theater he pulls out the brooch when Howard came with Berk "So what kept ya?" Asked Ovalsan like he know they are coming and that gave Howard a  very annoyed look on his face and says " well the routes have been through some detours to get here and how did you get here before us?" Ovalsan know better then to gloat about how his way of getting around and he says " I would tell but down to business I've been informed that this brooch gives all the same Mojo that's in this theater the upon a closer look it spells a word."

When Howard and Berk look at it Howard says "Look like it spel- oh come on!" Berk should of know sooner when he says "A Oz plot twist should have seen that coming so Ovalsan when when do we start?" Then Ovalsan take a minute to feel the broachs Mojo and then says " the attic first because that's where we should look for the next key." And then without delay they head into the theater size really old school one of those theaters that have balcony seating but what they are looking for is in the Attic but when they got there is literally dusty but the history of the movies that once played here still there when how it pulled down one of each sheet the covering one of the old posters it seems to have a young Peggy on it but seems to be hand drawing. "She was cute back then." Say Berk "To bad she and I didn't get off well at first before we officially met and 16 at a time." Says Howard as Ovalsan follows the Mojo that the brooch screen him too what seems to be a truck but since it's a different kind of Mojo from another dust-covered poster and when Ovalsan is talking it off Howard see what he doing try to stop him but it to late Ovalsan see very unusual poster and ask Howard "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?" The frame looks like it's in neon lights almost like it's from the red light district Grindhouse theaters then Howard answered and a calm voice " that poster is from a movie that Penny's cousin DeVille Cano star of Necro Cove 17th Street or with fans called NC-17 it's a paranormal commentary on the Red Light Industry."

Berk know the movie well and says " the weird part about that movie is that it went to Academy Awards just to spite the usual attendees." Ovalsan find it very funny when what thought to be way too outrageous to be in public theaters and got two Oscars and now with that out of the way Ovalsan  go to the Truck but upon a close to look before I open it the trunk seems to be infused with the floor then upon opening it there seems to be a few items of Interest one pictures of who seems to be the bills and Peggy dad with five out of that got their start in filming the next thing Ovalsan found was what seem to be a grimoire titled home of the filmcromancer after that Old journal of what seem to be from the the founders of not just Monamount but other movie houses as well and finally a switch and once flip it he and the others hear a loud click like something's been unlocked.

Once Howard Berk and Ovalsan got back to the main floor and sees the hidden door that seems to be hidden behind the wall next to the popcorn maker "Ok," say Berk as they enter " we are going to Noir Hour territory and those thing are as surprising that they can get."

Then Howard says while descending downward " the movies was meant to be political satire on the counselor and I heard UltraStar and this Ovaleyes thing are in on it and he unstable and now it a Nori how can one movie handle a genre jumping story."

One day got to the bottom upstairs they seem to be in a film archive of not only  monamount movies but others as well and on one of the film racks is the film The brooch want them to find.

When Howard took a closer look at it the label on the film can that reads the magical Showman " so this is what the brooch have led us to?," say Howard 'This may prove the film's existence but how would it help us?" Once Howard started Ponder about it Berk suggests " maybe if the film still good we could get some ideas." Even how would know if it's like opening Pandora's box but there's no time and without hesitation how it open the film can and a massive amount of what seems to be red and emerald dust came out of the film can "Man it's cramped in there," says a man that seems to have a voice that came out of an old time radio " I haven't took my legs this long since the 1940s."

Once the dust clears Howard any other sees the very same showman that's on the poster and Ovalsan gave back his broach and the Showmen says as he put on the brooch " thanks stranger let me introduce myself I'm Scaredven Croward the finest Entertainer you'll ever see." Howard and Berk find him a little eccentric while Ovalsan seem to know who he really distance from and after Scaredven Croward musical numbers they have a plain.

"That a unexpected plot twist, " says Peter when he solves the whole number on one of his monitors " but it was long enough to slow them down while the rest of the world is in place for the clinics."

Then on the other monitor he see Bowser at the ready Ambush UltraStar and sees Howard on the other not knowing they are one in the same and Bree house and stuff and says with an incantation " from the darkness and sorrow from my heart make my filmju grow!"

Then a dark ominous Cloud begin to appear even the how would knows its Peters doing as he tries to warn the candidates about the fella attack but a midnight blue lightning hits Bowser growing giant size and started to smash buildings and even he knows about her is the version he can't turn a blind eye to Filmju attacks then with his Mic he shouted "Showtime!" And Rawls the Starbucks ham and ascends into it and like before a Civil Life Cuts open the sky and descend in a different form and Bowser says "Oh my word." Peter who just trying to hold it together and says 2,000 through his staff while viewing the scene on the main monitor which when on I have a whole wall turns over to that monitor " I know he looks like Ultraman knockoff with a film reel pattern butthole mouth for at least 5 minutes action!"

Then Bowser make the charger at UltraStar but something or someone tripped him with a cane "What the hurry stranger?" Says Scaredven Croward who is at the same Heights as Bowser and UltraStar "Rrrr," GERD Bowser as he gets up "We are in a middle of a fight so come back never!" Then what seems to be ruby red and emerald green Mist coming out of the top of Scaredvens cane when he put it on his right shoulder and says to Bowser while circling him "Ypu look like the kind that could never knew he's in the Rut of someone that supports another existence and to hard-headed to admit it let's take this thing to the bar." Then the Mist clears up and Scaredven and Bowser are gone and even UltraStar know what Peter hates more than standoffs are ex machina they are short sighted stop yab quick-fix Solutions but it's more than enough to change the story around and fly off to where he's needed the most.

Meanwhile at the election rally things are getting ugly for Peggy who's playing the candy was trying to prevent an all-out War while his opponent Peta is playing just want to let it all loose and as The Beat Goes On Someone's Shouted In The Crowd "Is this the Tori's become now Peter?" The crowd sees who called out Peter has no other than Scaredven Croward as he walked towards Peter while saying " ever since your ancestor Edgar Tori have Loft and Luxton like this and his family live all the way up to you Peter have been doing whatever low blow mean they need to get it back in any way or form like feeling the Monamount throne." Then Peter arrogantly says " what in blazes name are you talkin about?" Then Scaredven pull out the tape player and once he hits play Bowser voice cheetahs jaw dropped and his polls Drop Like a Rock and shove it in a big outburst "HOW DID YOY GET THAT OUT OF HIM!?"

"A little song a little dance a couple of drinks you can get anything out of anyone." Say Scaredven and turn to the crowd and says to them " my friends is this what comes I've come to this country when those in power can the people but turn them into Shepherds and lead them to smother for some sick and are you going to allow it?"

Then the crowd shouted "No!" But among them says "but we just met you."

Now with Nothing Left to Lose Peter pulls out a remote that controls the side light weapon that's over the rally in high orbit and then says " I'm getting sick of particle movies anyway." He pushed the button for an air mattress came on the remote screen Peter zooms out and see the laser cannon damage and then someone turn the satellite camera to ultra stock which is him that's doing it and says " that's enough Peter you're movies over time for the happy ending." Then pee that makes a very sour look and pulled out his watch and says to UltraStar " oh you think you won but not even you can stop an all-out War where to go off in 5 4 3-" a few hours later " oh come on where's my world Council War!?"

10 Peter phones ring and once he answered it and says into it "Yeah." Then feels a gun at the back of his head " if you are wondering what happened to your War," says The Ovaleyes who happen to be behind him when peter turn around at gunpoint in his right hand and the phone in the other Ovaleyes say after hanging up "Well I plentakill device that send a signal that's disposed all your weapons burn all of your co-conspirators and general Levy only you."

Then Peter fell on his knees now I ruined mad and asked Ovaleyes "What are you?" Then Ovaleyes says " I bring down those that think they are God's like you thing and they can't be touched by anyone of authority no matter how many wrongs those like you have committed and that's where I come in and burn them down until 1 that made itself a god left to remind Carrabba's in the Crosshair they are nothing....but...... mortal."

Then with a pole of a trigger a bang.............................flag popped out and Peter passed out and the intense moments and UltraStar who seen from space says " Dang it Ovaleyes that's not funny but that a warp."

After that preview screening those that made have seen it enjoyed it. However felt embarrassed when he fainted with the bang gun thing but Mario like the alternate outcome Peter humiliation is not over when he about to leave screening room Ovalsan is waiting for him with an electric razor in his right hands and without delay goes right to work on Peter bolding leaving no hair to tell the tale and once it's done Peter is a complete Q-ball than Mario says on his way out " you know that looks would make you the Lex Luthor of Show Business." Then Ovalsan says when Peter is trying to cover his head " come on take out bowling like a man."

Later at Howard post tell me spot where he and the Earth I just killing time for the day because Mario and the others departure is tomorrow and reflecting on what had happened "You know my friends," says Scaredven when he enter the scene "This won't be the last time the Ovaleyes and the UltraStar will join forces. "

"Indeed," says Howard awkwardly while trying to hide his true identity " over the years the upside movie has brought back the lights the same of dimension but as long as those like. That wants recorded tape to spell by any means he will still be there to make sure never brings that kind of gloom and doom to those movies."

Then Gale winds going to blow and Scaredven say while a umbrella pops off his Cane " well my rule may be done but they'll be another like me," did a big gust of wind lifted Scaredven Croward and then he says " Over the Rainbow." And how would any other sees the rainbow and Mario says " in my cinematic opinion that was sappy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 518 146
From the World of Captain N and the Nintenguard. Ovalsan maybe someone that Helping Kelly Chiedburn and her team but he more then what he seem and t...
34.2K 912 26
╔ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╗ ║ Book Two ║ ║ of ║ ║ Three ║ ╚ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╝ Her brother is in Dauntless. Her friends h...
239 78 30
Follow-up to the Oval Archive's: The secrets of Ever After High Ovalsan with Multiple official and guest alike are invited to the Main building of th...
106K 2.4K 14
Okay tell me I'm gonna do this- Welp yes you used to be apart of the dream team. As everything went well. Until one thing you didn't get. Soon Sapn...