𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙧 | yuki s. x rea...

By velvyin

┏━ フルーツバスケット ━┛ •────────✦❅✦────────• Men are the worst. Greed... More

hello.
snippet
one - you
two - you
three - him
four - him
five - you
six - you
seven - you
eight - you
nine - you
ten - you
eleven - you
twelve - you
thirteen - him
fourteen - you
fifteen - you
>>>>>>>thank you.
sixteen - you
seventeen - him
eighteen - you
nineteen - him
twenty - you
twenty-one - him
twenty-two - him
twenty-three - you
twenty-four - him
twenty-five - him
twenty-six - you
twenty-seven - you
twenty-eight - him
twenty-nine - you
thirty - you
thirty-one - him
thirty-two - him
thirty-three - you
thirty-four - him
thirty-five - you
thirty-six - you
thirty-seven - you
thirty-eight - you
forty - him
forty-one - you
forty-two - him
forty-three - him
forty-four - him
forty-five - you
forty-six - him
forty-seven - us
epilogue
in an alternate universe pt.1
happy new year
thank yous (official)
SPECIAL SERIES

thirty-nine - you

614 41 0
By velvyin

happiness.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

|"Yes. It's nice to meet you."

'Huh?'

What was that... just now? You blinked, trying to register what you'd felt in that hollow entity for a heart of yours.

As the faint sound of the school bell rang in the distance, your eyes flitted to the receding silhouette of the girl.

What was her name again?

Right. Machi. One way to describe waiting - waiting for something.

'I wonder if she's waiting for anything? '

And what went through you just now? That feeling - a wave if you would, washing over you entirely.

The feeling that reminded you of spring, welcoming... Yet, a certain tinge of something bittersweet still remained.

Have you been given a new start? Not exactly new, but not exactly old either. A start, without forgetting your past ordeals that have challenged you mentally and emotionally.

Was that happiness you just felt? All while talking to a girl whose name you hadn't known.

While your legs were on autopilot, your head wasn't. It was busy. Frantic, thinking about things you just did that you didn't know you could.

You had expected yourself to be emotionally exhausted. Departures after departures, sometimes people leaving you or the other way round. Was that not tiring enough?

Were you always this capable? You never knew you could feel such a fleeting rush of happiness, especially right after... that - whatever you went through. Thinking of this, you found that your feet had brought you to the place right outside your classroom.

The last time you had stepped into this very room, you were so emotionally unaware. All those feelings that had been brewed from the bottom of your heart, heavy and real, yet you didn't notice a thing. But now you were conscious of everything and anything... Was that good or bad? You still hadn't experienced enough of it to give a good judgement.

Concurrently, the classmates around you probably hadn't changed a single bit since the last time you stepped into this very room. They still had homework to do, concepts to learn, friends to have fun with...

'It feels as though everything and nothing has changed at the same time.'

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

fleeting, and something i've yet to understand.

words: 384
published: 23/10/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 6.2K 28
❝ 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒? 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇! ❞ 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞. A highly unexpected or coincidental event, especially one...
75.8K 2K 35
One night, you decided that you wanted to run away. You snuck into the kitchen and stuffed a banana, some bread, and a few apples into your backpack...
70.9K 2.3K 29
ʚ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 ɞ ❝𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐫�...
99.6K 1.3K 51
[ Boyfriend Scenarios with the boys from fruits basket. ] - - ♡ CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER; ☆ Yuki Sohma ☆ Kyo Sohma ☆ Shigure Sohma ☆ Hatsuharu Sohma ☆...