Made in Chelsea

Av mollswritesx

Following Made in Chelsea 2020/21! Mer

Willow Locke
Back in Chelsea
Suspicions
Cheating
Friends
Tiff
Is this a date?
Country House
Argument
Last Night
'Fun'
What's Happening?
Emily
Rumours
Reconciliation
Cornwall
More Drama
Verity
The Wedding
Reunited
Cracks Beginning To Show....
Advice
Falling Apart....
Over
Girls Night
Inga
New Beginnings
Gareth's fundraiser
Flirting?
Observations
Alone
Boat Party
Girls' Night Away
Jealous
Where do we go from here?
Protect Your Friends
Blind Date
Pizza
Awkward Dinner
Friends?
Lake District
Christmas Miracle
New Series!!!
We're Back
Emma
Tragic
Girls United
Shameful
Proposal
Meddle
Girls

Rumours

274 6 2
Av mollswritesx

****Willow's POV****

A few days after the boat party I was going to meet a few of the girls to catch up. Liv had organised it so Emily and Maeva were also coming, who still had some tension between them, and Inga. I don't really know where I stand with Inga, her and Paris made a few comments about me when we were all away and I've not had to be in their presence ever since. 

"Hello girlies," I announced my presence as I found them all already sat down, squeezing myself into the chair between Maeva and Emily, giving them both a quick hug. "Is everyone alright?"

"Is this awkward?" Liv asked referring to Emily and Maeva. "I feel like you've sat yourself in the firing line there."

"Do you approve of my outfit?"

"Where are your shoulder pads?" I had to stop myself from laughing as she made that joke. "No of course I do, you look lovely."

"Are you two friends now?" Inga asked. 

"Yeah, life's too short." They both agreed, thankfully for the rest of us. 

"What about you two?" Liv asked me, pointing to Inga. "I know there's been drama in the past between you both."

"I'm happy to just move on, I know you're opinions on me and we'll never be best friends but it's just easier for the group to move on from it."

"Yeah I agree." Inga said, "I know it probably won't mean much but I am genuinely sorry for what we said about you, it was all just in the heat of the moment and we should have known better."

"Thanks, I appreciate that."

"Now that's all sorted, how did we all find the boat party?" Liv asked. "I was hammered so I can't really remember most of it. I got drunk and kissed Inga"

"What?"

"Got drunk. had a few tequilas and yeah we started kissing."

"Was it just a peck or like tongues?"

"Oh it was full on." Inga confirmed.

"I feel like you're just a free spirit."

"I've only ever been serious with guys but I've been on dates with girls and I enjoy them just as much."

"It feels weird to think I've kissed two people round this table." Liv admitted. 

Inga did seem quite shocked at the news. "Wait who was the other one?"

"Me. We went on a date a few years ago and lets just say I can't handle the Liv Bentley charm. But then lockdown happened and we just decided to be friends."

"Crazy times." Liv said, sending a little wink my way. I'll always look back on our date with fond memories, even if it didn't lead anywhere. "But you girls have really gone some way in replacing Tristan, in a non-sexual way. How are you and James, Maeva?" The almost grimace on Maeva's face gave the whole story. "The same?"

"Yeah same, he's staying at his mum's at the moment. Basically we're on a break."

"What do you want to happen?" I asked.

"I want us to fix things but I want hi to give me time to think through all our issues. I love him but I'm just scared he's going to end things."

"He won't"

"I'm 100% sure he will and you know what, if he did I don't think I would fight him on it. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me, I'll never beg him 'please don't leave me'. I'm not going to do that."

"I've actually got something to tell you guys." Emily said. "Harvey has suggested I go for a drink with Nicole, because she doesn't know many girls in the area."

"Who's Nicole?" Inga asked. 

"The girl Tristan was with."

"I'm kind of intrigued, I want to see what all the fuss is about."

"Report back?"

"Oh don't you worry, I will. What happened with you and Tristan by the way?" Emily asked. "I thought you was going to push him overboard at one point."

"That man." I almost groaned. "Him and Rez were just annoying me, making snide little comments behind my back, saying Miles can have his seconds. I was just like stop talking about me, leave me alone, like I've done for you. Hopefully this can be the end of it."

"What's happening with Miles then?" Liv asked. 

"I think we both just want to do what we want now, rather than let everyone's opinion effect us. So we went on our first date in a while the other night, it was nice, but we're both taking it slow and I'm optimistic."

"Good for you." Emily was the first to say something. "You can only try."

"Exactly"

****

After we finished up with the girls, Liv was walking me back to the flat when she suggested we go out for another drink, just the two of us. I could tell she wanted someone to talk to, so I managed to sneak us a table in a rooftop bar and got the both of us some cocktails. 

"Cheers to date night."

"Date night." Liv clinked her glass with my own. "Am I allowed to call it that or will Miles get jealous?"

"He has to know we come in a package, he can't be the only one enjoying date nights with me."

"I didn't want to say it in front of all the others but I can see you look really happy, I know Maeva makes it a bit awkward but I don't think I've seen you like this with a guy."

"I've heard my fair share of rumours about him and if this was any other guy I probably would have ran for the hills but there's just something about him, I can't help but go back to him every time."

"But like Emily said, you're only still in the getting to know you phase, you're not doing anything wrong."

"I just feel like I know I say it all the time, but I fall hard and I can feel myself liking him more and more every time I see him."

"I would just then say have that conversation with him, make sure there's some boundaries in place. I know it would hurt you if he was going on dates with other girls but at the moment he'd be entitled to say he's free to do that."

"Do you think that would scare him off?" I was almost scared to ask. 

"It shouldn't, babe you've been talking for at least a few months now, if he isn't ready to commit then I'd be asking a few questions of him."

"It's just the whole Maeva thing as well, she has a soft spot for him and I know he has one for her as well. Now her and James are up in the air I feel like they're going to be drawn back to each other."

"I guess you'll just have to show him that you're worth it, I know you are and if he can't see your worth then he's not worth it."

"You sound like me the other night, I guess I'll have to just practice what I preach."

"Just rip the plaster off and you'll be fine."

"How are you feeling babes?" I asked. "Tristan?"

"I still feel like shit. I feel like even with Digby it felt different to this, maybe because I never fully had him and then he was already gone"

"It's always going to be harder as well when this guy is around all the time. Usually when you go on a few dates with a guy, if it doesn't work you can leave and you'll never have to worry about him again."

"I wanted him to care when we were together and now he's almost caring but in the wrong way." She tried to explain. "I feel stupid explaining all this when you were with him far longer than me."

"Don't, there's no way back between Tristan and I but if you two can make something work then I'll be just as over the moon for you both as I would be to two random people."

"In my head I just don't understand how he can go from being so upset about the break up to being like this. I don't get how he can move on and just do that, in front of me, when I'm like this."

"But I think he needs to know that, boys can be stupid, we all know that and maybe he just didn't know the effect it would have on you."

"But he never fucking listened to me when we were together, so why would he listen to me now? This has been so hard, a lot harder than I thought it was going to be."

"Come here." I leaned over the table to pull her in for a hug. "You're stronger than you think Liv and you've got me, whenever you need me I'll be there, night or day."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

****

Digby was back in town and had put on a rooftop party for us all, I had arrived with Miles but I quickly found Sam in the corner with Habbs. It's been quite a long time since I've been able to have a private chat with either of them so I wasn't going to pass on this opportunity. 

"Hey lovely." She noticed me coming over and pulled me in for a hug. "You look amazing."

"Thank you." I then moved over to Sam and gave him one before taking a seat with them. "How are you both?"

"I'm really good thanks." Habbs said. "I feel like my life's really boring at the moment, I literally haven't got any exciting news at all."

"Hey I wish I was like you. I need my own Jamie."

"You can have him if you want, it's like babysitting a five year old most of the time." I could tell by her voice she was joking and I knew she loved the bones out of that man and he felt exactly the same way about her.

"Sam?"

"Not much drama either, I'm just preparing myself for being an uncle."

"I still can't believe she's having a baby, I bet they're all thrilled."

"They are, I'm already preparing to be the fun uncle."

"I bet Louise will love you for that." Thankfully a waiter then interrupted us and presented us each with a fresh glass of champagne. "I can't believe Digby put this on for us all. Have you seen him since he's got back?"

"I went out with the boys the other night and he was there, he's doing really well. I think like everyone's expecting the drama with Liv being here, but they've both moved on and grown up. He's definitely a changed man."

"That's good, I think Liv's got more pressing matters anyway with Tristan and getting all that sorted."

"I feel like there's quite a few relationships on the ropes at the moment." Habbs commented. "I heard Maeva and James officially split this morning."

"I did think that was going to happen." I openly admitted. "We all know Maeva and love her or hate her, she can't sit on the fence with anything and she's just tipped off that fence and the relationship had to go with her."

"I heard she's been making a few comments though, specifically to your new man." This I could have also predicted, I knew that Maeva had a soft spot for Miles and I could see this coming miles off. 

"Miles?"

"Apparently she made a comment to him like 'I James and I were to get married, would you come and stop the wedding?' or something like that."

"If I was James I would be fuming that she's made that comment to her ex, especially as Miles has always been a sticky spot in their relationship." Habbs commented. 

"How do you feel about that?" Sam asked. 

"I feel like I can't really get mad at either of them for making the comment but I just have a feeling that there's unfinished business there."

"Have you had that talk with him yet? What you're both allowed to do?"

"No, I was going to speak to him about it at some point but I feel like I should pull him tonight, just get it all out there."

"I would" Habbs recommended. "It might just prevent you getting hurt in the long run."

"Yeah. I guess I'll have to then."

****

I spotted Miles and Maeva having a chat later on, so I unsuspiciously went and sat at the bar, with them in good view. They seemed to be quite cozy before James came and broke them up. I managed to catch Miles' attention and motioned him over, which he immediately did. 

"Hey babe," Placing a kiss on my cheek, he took the seat a few feet away from me and scooted closer so his knees rested wither side of my legs. "Are you alright?"

"I'm good? YHow was your chat with Maeva?"

"I think she's really struggling at the moment, she's split up with James and yeah it takes a while to adapt to being single after such a long time."

"What do you think did it for her?"

"When we were speaking then it seemed like the passion has just gone from the relationship, it's all gone a bit stale."

"She actually said that to you?"

"Kind of, I mean she said she just needs someone to give her a good night and give her that good time."

"Do you not find that a bit weird?" I asked. "Speaking about a current relationship like that to her ex."

"I think she was just comparing the two, she made a comment about how we were never bored."

"I'm going to level with you Miles, I don't want to hear about you and Maeva and the good times you had together."

"You're not jealous are you?" I could almost see the smirk appearing on his face.

"I wouldn't say jealous.."

"I'm saying jealous. Babe, I admit there will always be that connection there between Maeva and I, we had a very fiery relationship but that's also why we didn't work and why we would never work. She wanted that love that I could never give her." He stood up to move eye to eye with me, the space closed between us to just a few inches. "You don't have to worry that I'm going to rush off into the sunset with her just because James is gone."

"But would you run off into bed with her?"

"What?"

"I get the relationship can't be saved but if she offered you that one night of passion, for old times' sake. Would you take it?"

"That depends."

"Depends on what?"

"On what's going on between you and I. We've never put a label on things, trying to keep this as casual as possible but at the same time that means we're both free to do whatever we want."

"What is it you want then?" I asked. 

"I'm not ready to be boyfriend and girlfriend and if I was I definitely wouldn't want it to be like this but at the same time I want them boundaries."

"Since we've started speaking again I haven't been messaging anyone else, I haven't gone on any dates."

"I will do the same then, kind of exclusive then."

"I hate that word but yes, exclusive."

"Cheers to that," He pulled me in by the waist. "You look good when you're jealous by the way."

"Shut up."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter. Sorry it's a short one!

Please vote and comment any suggestions. 

Xx

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

110K 3K 39
๐‡๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐€๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ON HOLD Social media AU started april 2022 finished -
52.8K 1.4K 25
๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ? Started: May 15, 2020 Finished: June 24, 2020
847K 9.8K 53
Love Island 2019 has a new bombshell.
69.5K 4.9K 63
๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ฃ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐จ๐ค๐ฃ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐Ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ...