Claw's Bridge(Discontinued)

By ash_1103

(This story is discontinued) *TW- Extreme Psychology Content* "What the fuck are you?" "Does it matter?" "Ver... More

1. General Information
2. Assassination
3. Choosing Fate
4. Public Execution II
5. Fomalhaut b
6. Medical
7. Worst Mindset
8. Attempt
9. Team No Sleep
10. Rude
11. Bathroom
12. Peachy
13. Bond
14. Doubts
15. Lost
16. Breakfast Disaster
17. Council
18. Scouts
19. Shopping
20. Rank
21. New Species
22. I Made a Promise
23. Pile
24. A Talk
25. Envelope
26. Ship
27. Carnival Disguise
28. Argument
Addressing the Readers
29. Last Night
30. Nothing
31. Back To Serek
32. Guns
33. Shoot
34. Wrong
35. Zone C Prisoners
36. Platinum Blond
37. Wicked Witch of the West
38. Taking Control
39. Results
40. Nighter
41. Identity
42. Nice
43. Light
44. Distrust
45. Nervous
46. Understanding
47. Animal Shelter
48. Flowers
49. Confrontation
50. Water
51. Mirror Thoughts
52. Paying Respects
53. Sneak
54. Fail
55. Suggestions
56. Deal
57. Nightmare
58. War
59. Emergency Ward
60. Cold
61. Instructions
62. Revealed
63. Agreement
64. Hide
65. Stupid
66. Trap
67. Baby
68. Sexuality and Gender
69. Language(M)
70. Resistant
71. Foreign Familiar Face
72. History Repeats Itself
73. First Time
74. The Same
75. Buff
76. Kidnappers
77. Feign
78. Dejected
79. Begging
80. Breakdown
81. Bullspit
82. Impulsive
83. Clarify
84. Treehouse
85. Sneak
86. Nice
87. Comfort
88. Cooking
90. Risk
91. Maybe
92. Xy
93. Grevillea
94. Cough Cough
95. Cold
96. Cold Sweat
97. Risk
Announcement

89. Xylok

878 71 68
By ash_1103

I looked around in the dark as I walked to the playground. We hadn't discussed a time, so I decided to go once the sun set.

"Prince Jungkook," I heard someone mutter under their breath. I looked around, my hand inching towards the gun safely tucked away in my waistband and hidden by my jacket.

"Who's there?" I demanded. I knew were-dragons had night vision, but only when their eyes glowed. It was easy to find them in the dark. However I was at a disadvantage since I didn't share that ability. "Come out."

Not knowing from which direction the voice came, I walked backwards, occasionally turning around to clear the direction I was headed in. Hearing footsteps behind me, I turned around, only to be tackled to the ground by a dog. My shock only lasted a second as the dog started licking my face. I sat up, craning my neck to avoid the dog's affection.

"Sorry about him, your majesty. He just really likes going up in people's faces," Xylok said. "Sorry for scaring you as well. I didn't know you were on edge."

"Don't apologize. I was being irrational," I said as I pet the dog's fur. "Call me Jungkook. I hate the honorifics. What's his name?"

"Sally. Sal for short. He's a pitbull," he replied. "I normally walk him in the late evening. I was just going to drop him off. Do you want to come or should I meet you at the playground?"

"I'll come," I replied, too quickly for my liking. "I mean- It's just a bit creepy at night. I never noticed."

"Don't worry about it. We should have met earlier if you're uncomfortable with night time," he said, as we walked to a nearby house. "Where's Lana?"

"She wanted to meet her mates, so she went back to the palace," I explained.

"Go on Sal. Go inside," Xylok instructed in a soft tone. He pointed at the dog entrance. "That's my Aunt's house. She was born in the North, and has lived here ever since. Took me a while to find her after I escaped the South."

Once we made sure the dog was safe, we walked to the hill. Apparently the hill was a very common walking spot.

"Did you find your mate?" I asked him.

"Yes. I found her when I was five. She died a month later of a heart condition," he said.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, biting my lip.

"It was a long time ago. I moved on. I barely even knew her, she was always in and out of the hospital, we didn't have the chance to form a bond," he said. After a moment of silence, he spoke up. "What about you?"

"It's a long story," I said. "I do have mates, as you know..."

"But?" he encouraged.

"I don't think we're meant to be," I caved. "We've... We're too toxic. The bond is toxic."

"What about a rejection? You should be able to reject them," he said. We sat on the ground of the cliff that overlooked the town.

"I'm not from this planet. I'm from Jupiter, an exo-planet. We don't have the ability to just reject our soulmates. There are ways you can, but it normally results in death," I explained. "Like I said, it's a long story. Lana and I live in the woods at the moment. I wanted a break from my mates."

"I'm sorry about that. No one deserves to be in a relationship that they don't want to be in," he said in a soft tone.

"Changing the topic, how old are you?" I asked, not wanting the moment to become awkward.

"21," he replied. "I'm a month older than you."

"Oh. I don't know how time works here, I just stick to day and night," I said, shrugging.

"You turn 21 tomorrow," he said.

"How do you even know that?" I asked, looking at him.

"Everyone knows. At this point you don't need to make a public appearance, everyone knows who you are, what you look like. You are royalty," he said.

"Well, that's wonderful," I said, chuckling.

He looked at me, the moonlight illuminating half of his beautiful face. "Do you want an early birthday present?" he asked.

"You don't have to give me-" I started, but he cut me off.

"Nonsense, we're friends now," he brushed me off.

"Friends?" I asked. "No stranger danger?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" he asked.

"Touché," I replied, smiling the brightest I had ever smiled.

"Do you want to be friends?" he asked, leaning in an inch. I subconsciously mirrored him. "Or do you want to be something more?"

"I don't care," I said, and connected our lips. We moved in sync, my heart fluttering and my chest warming up in affection. I felt relaxed and happy as we deepened the kiss. Xylok pulled me so I was straddling him. His hands lovingly ran up and down my thighs while my arms wrapped around his neck. I could feel the breeze pick up its pace, weaving through our hair and making the kiss more romantic. I didn't want the moment to stop, I wanted to bask in the romantic energy between us. I felt free. I felt happy. I felt something I never felt with anyone. We kissed in affection, there was no lust in our first kiss. It was as if the world turned slowly, we had all the time in the world to cherish the moment. Our lips perfectly fit each other, a mix of slightly chapped and luscious texture.

My ideal kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 21.8K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
4.9K 372 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
19.2K 858 29
Maybe for certain people, they thought your life is perfect. Everyone been taken care of you and love you since you are a princess. But, princess lif...
44.4K 1.8K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...