It's a Love Story......- Jayl...

By meisawesome17

๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ... More

When I first saw you
Stalking Joe
In my worst times
You're in love- part 1
I think he knows
Dress
The 28th night of September
The not so pleasant Surprise
The News
Slumber Party!!
The Perfect Night
The Concert
With Benefits
Cruel Summer
The polaroid
Seven
Screaming and fighting
Trapped
The wedding shock

Superdate

274 19 5
By meisawesome17

13th October....

It's a beautiful morning. Joe slowly opens his eyes and tries to hide his face using his hands from the sun rays coming from the curtains. He notices Taylor's hands on his stomach. He gives a warm smile. He bends and kisses Taylor's face. He turns to grab his mobile and he checked the time. It was 9:00 am. He exclaimed, "Oh shit. Damn. I'm late" And quickly checked if he woke Taylor up. He didn't.

Incase y'all forgot, they were gonna celebrate their 28th September today because they were away that day. Joe had this whole thing he called, 'superdate' planned.

He slowly removed the blanket from his body and stood up. He went straight to the bathroom to get ready.

He came out of the bathroom, ready for the day. He wished that Taylor didn't wake up yet. And luckily she was still sound asleep. He went to the wardrobe. He had bought a beautiful crimson red color, Metallic, backless dress for her. He knew she loved this color. He took it out and kept it out with absolutely elegant earrings he bought her, also from Australia. He rushed downstairs and started to prepare the breakfast.

He greeted the cats and wore his apron. He started to prepare the batter and added some oil for greasing in the pan. He was making her blueberry pancakes reminding the first breakfast they ever had together. He was in such a rush because he had to serve it in the bed.

Taylor groaned a little. She half opened her eyes and threw the blanket over head, trying to sleep again.

"Taylor, love. Rise and shine" Joe cheered, with a tray of delicious breakfast in his hands. Taylor peeked out of the blanket like a little kid who just woke up unwantedly. She saw the breakfast and her perfect boyfriend with it. She pulled the blanket down and squealed, "Joe, omg, thank you so much. I love you so much" She said as Joe was walking towards her. He kept the tray on the bed and gave Taylor a soft kiss on her lips.

He sat in front of her. Taylor inhaled the fragrance of the pancakes, "Wow, you are the perfect boyfriend"

Joe's hand ran in his hair and he smiled shyly. Taylor held his hand and asked, "So, when did you wake up for this?"

"I love you to the moon and to Saturn" He wished her, with a cute smile.

Taylor let out a sigh, "Fine, don't tell me. Okay, let's start with it"

Taylor cut a bite of the pancakes and put it in Joe's mouth with the fork. Joe did the same thing.

"Oh, so I have something planned. You gotta be ready at umm" He looks at his watch, "2 o'clock"

"Is it a surprise?" Taylor asks, furiously.

"Yes it is a surprise. And you'll have a perfect day today if you do what I ask and no questions" Joe informed her.

This is something very special about Joe that Taylor likes. His little surprises, the way he tries to make her every day special. She loves him even more for that.

"Okay, I'll prepare myself to be flattered again" Taylor exclaimed. She added, "You made this breakfast because this was our first breakfast together?" She said, blushing a little.

"Yes, yes I certainly did. I just couldn't have Ed here, remember!" He said.

Soon, they were done with the breakfast. They spent sometime doing different chores.

It was 1 o'clock. Taylor heard Joe saying from a distance, "Taylor, you better start getting ready, we don't wanna get late" While he was outside, on the phone with someone who arranged the date. He turned around and his eyes widened, "Wh-what are you doing here? Did you hear anything?" He asked, Taylor nervously who was standing right behind her like a ghost.

Taylor started laughing, "No, I didn't hear anything and yes, I don't take a lot of time getting ready" She touched his nose and went inside.

Joe let out a breath of relief, "thank god, she didn't hear anything" And he continued to talk over the phone.

Taylor went to her bedroom. A dress, lying nicely on bed catches Taylor's eyes. She never saw that dress before. She was in glee because she loved the dresses of red colour. 

She wore her dress and shouted, "Joe, sweetie, please can you help me with the zipper?"

Joe went to the room. He walked towards Taylor who was standing in the beautiful dress, waiting for him to close the zip. As his fingers touched her bare skin, it, still, gave her butterflies, millions of them. "Here, done. Anything else?" Joe asked.

"No, just 15 minutes" She said and looked at him in a challenging way, "And I mean it" Joe took out his dark blue tuxedo and Taylor turned towards the mirror to begin with makeup and hair.

They are soon ready. They bid the cats a good bye for the day and they went out of the house. They drove near an isolated lake. There is a beautiful boat waiting for them as they kinda liked boating. 

"Oh my god, we'll be doing boating after like ages" Taylor exclaims.   

Joe takes Taylor's hands and leads her, just like he always does, to the boat. They sit in the boat and now they are in the middle of the river. 

"We have had shared so many funny and brilliant moments in the coarse of time" Joe said, happiness was visible on his face. 

"Yeah, remember when I was on my drugs after my eye surgery and you told me, 'Oh god," she mocks him, " 'You finally woke up, do you even know what you said?' And when I said I don't remember anything, you literally were so relieved and we never talked about that again" Taylor told. 

"Yes. And remember on 1st April, you did a prank on me that you were pregnant. I was so shocked" He laughed. 

"Oh, one of my best pranks so far, I wish I recorded that reaction of yours" Taylor couldn't stop laughing. "And you were so nervous to first meet my parents, you were constantly sweating"

"Don't act like you weren't scared and nervous. I could hear your legs tapping the floor constantly when you were sitting on the table" Joe complained. 

"I wanted to make a good impression. After all, they were your parents" She said. 

"My favorite moment is when in the starting, you and I literally argued if the color is spelled as C-O-L-O-U-R or C-O-L-O-R" Joe told her. 

"Seriously, we were so dumb arguing like that. And it was literally so weird for me when, remember, we were living like 25 minutes away from each other and it was just 2 weeks in the relationship-" Taylor exclaimed. 

"Oh that" Joe said, embarrassed.

"Yes, yes, let me complete! So I was coming back from the gym and I ran into you outside my house. You were all exhausted and tired and you literally said that you walked for fucking 25-30 minutes because you were getting bored. And when I asked you what would you have done if I wasn't at my house already. And you said you didn't plan to meet me anyways and you were" Taylor explained.

"Gonna go back to my place" They both completed together. Taylor was laughing out loud and Joe was just so pleased knowing how much she loves that weird incident between them. 

They were having a wonderful time on the lake. They spent two hours on the lake and now it was time for another thing Joe planned. 

They came back to the land. When they sat in the car, Joe gave Taylor a mask to wear. Taylor was completely clueless why he gave it to him, as they were already vaccinated for covid and it was like barely even there now. Joe gave her a reassuring smile and she wore it. 

Joe drove to the theatre. That was something they always wanted to do, something normal couples do but couldn't because they were celebrities. 

They went in, with the mask on. It kind of hid their identity. They were safe. It was a rom-com movie. Joe and Taylor bought some popcorns and two glasses of soda. They sat on the assigned seat according to the ticket, which was the last one. 

While watching the movie, they were just watching the movie. Not talking or looking at each other. Taylor took his arm and rested her head on his shoulders. They had removed their masks now. Joe took Taylor's arm and traced shapes on her arms. She felt nice. They both could finally feel like a regular couple and not someone who paparazzi would snap pics whenever they came in sight, but just for 2-3 hours. They were more than happy. They were feeling explicit. 

They movie ended at 7pm. As soon as the lights were on, they put on their masks and went out of the theatre. Taylor looked up to his face, and smiled as if she is proud that someone like Joe loves her. They sat in the car. 

Taylor asked Joe, "So, baby, where are we gonna go next? Are we heading home or there is something left to blow my mind again?"

"The day isn't over, yet. Just wait and watch what I have in store for today" Joe informed Taylor. She gently banged her hands on her lap. He again left her in suspense.

As they were shouting the lyrics to the songs playing on the radio, on the top of their lungs, they had arrived the next location.

It was a magnificent ice-skating ring. Taylor just looked at Joe, a little worried. Joe asked, "W-What happened? You didn't like it? We'll go somewhere else, its fine"

Taylor nodded her head in disagreement, "No, Joe. Its not that. Are you sure, you wanna take the risk of people clicking our pics and all?"

"Darling, remember when we went out for just a simple date and we clicked pics with the workers there? Even that went viral. People still use those pics. I think it should be fine" Joe assures her.

They went inside, picked their ice skating shoes and also asked for some mufflers and snow caps. She just can't help but be protective, no matter what. She handed the muffler to Joe. They wrapped it on their face, below the eyes and wore the cap. They also wore sunglasses. Now they were totally unrecognizable.

They hold hands and step into the skating ring. Joe asks Taylor, "So, you want me to teach you again?"

She chuckled, "you've already done that! Now I'm just gonna let you enjoy this time"

There they were, skating in the ice ring, with their faces totally covered. They were still enjoying it. Over the years, they had learnt to enjoy like this, hiding their identities to prevent paparazzis and stalkers.

After an hour or so, they walked out of the ring. They removed and returned their skates and went towards their car.

Joe looked at his watch and got a little bit tensed. Taylor glanced at his face and asked him, "Joe, why are you so tensed?"

Joe hesitatingly said, "N-Nothing we're just a bit late"

Taylor grabbed his hand and led him to the car. She opened the gate and exclaimed, "If so, then we should hurry!!!!" And she then sat on the passengers seat.

Joe was a bit shocked at what Taylor just did. She was just excited and didn't want here next surprise to he ruined. Joe checked his pocket and started to drive. Luckily, there wasn't a lot of traffic on the way.

------------

Joe parked the car. Taylor was investigating the location and again, looked at him and said, "Joe, paparaz-"

Joe kept his finger on her lips, stopping her to say anything further. He said, "I have taken care of that"

He got out of the car and opened the gate for Taylor. He took her hand and lead her to the Manhattan skyline. He took her and stood behind the railing. There were hardly 5-6 locals present there. Luckily, they didn't care they were there. It was hard for them to believe that but it was good for them.

Taylor turned towards Joe and now they were facing each other. The fireworks started, for which Manhattan skyline is renowned for. They looked straight into each other's ocean deep blue eyes, fireworks reflecting in them.

"Do you know how deep your eyes are?" Taylor said, softly, completely in love.

"Yes, and do you know how many times you've told me that?" Joe joked.

"Yes, everytime I've looked into your eyes" Taylor said.

She closed her eyes, their faces moving closer, second by second. And they kissed. It was a soft kiss, a pure love kiss.

They pulled away after a second because they were in the public after all. Taylor turned towards the sky shining with fireworks.

Joe took a deep breath. He took a black box out of his pocket and knelt down on his knees. Taylor, casually looking around, saw Joe kneeling on the ground with the box of ring in his hands. Her heart skipped a beat. She widened her eyes and cupped her nose and mouth with her hands, totally surprised.

"Taylor Allison Swift, will you make me the father of Olivia and Meredith and raise them and Benji forever with me? Will you make me the luckiest person on earth by marrying me?" He proposed her, looking at her pretty face and opening the ring box.

Taylor just wanted to jump in the air. She couldn't believe her ears and her eyes. She let her hand down, trying, not to blush. She exclaimed, "Yes, Joe, in a heartbeat, a million times yes"

Joe slipped the elegant ring into her finger and got up. Her happiness was to such an extent, tears came out of her eyes. She didn't even care to look at the ring and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. He put his hands around her back, smiling uncontrollably. She mumbled, her head buried in his shoulder "I love you, more than anything" This was just too much happiness for her to handle.

"I love you too" Joe replied.

She gave Joe a soothing kiss, cupping her hands on his cheeks, her signature way to kiss him. They pulled away and Taylor said, "You didn't even have to ask me, there was no chance I would've said no" She looked down, she was so happy that she wasn't even able to look at his gorgeous face. 

Joe said, "Happy 28th September, fiancé" 

Taylor held his arms gently and replied, "Happy 13th October, love" Taylor held Joes hand and turned towards the sky to enjoy those fireworks which now looked divine because now she was looking at the with the person she was gonna marry.

By this time, the couple completely forgot where they were and who's watching them.

A little away from them, a girl, named Cindy, was live, on Instagram. She was a quite renowned influencer. Unknowingly, Joe's proposal came into her background while she was streaming live. She noticed it and looked back to confirm. The viewers spammed the chat completely with 'JAYLOR' but she decided not to freak out. She said, rather in a soft voice, "Guys, yes yes, its Joe proposing Taylor. Shhhhh. I don't wanna ruin their beautiful moment. But I'll keep standing here because this is better than those fireworks" She was still acting like she is talking to the viewers, watching them through her screen, so that it doesn't look like she was staring at them.

The fireworks ended, it was 11 at night. Joe and Taylor walked towards the car.

"Ummmm Joe, where are we heading to? This sure isn't the way to the cabin"

Joe held Taylor's hand and kissed it, he said, "Just have patience!"

Taylor punched Joe's arm in a funny way, "What? Again? How much patience do you think I am possibly left with?" making a funny pout.

"Sorry, my lips are sealed" He was enjoying keeping surprising Taylor so much. He liked it when she was getting impatient and desperate.

"Okay, at least tell me when did you plan all of this!" Taylor asked, curiously.

"So lets start. I made you watch horror last night because I knew you'd struggle to sleep. And then you will wake up late in the morning, which bought me time for the breakfast" He was noticing Taylor's expressions as he explained the plan to her, "Then when you went to get ready for the day, I took out the dress you're wearing and the earrings also, which I bought from Australia. About the boating, I rented the boat, I think 5 days earlier. For the movie and ice-skating, I didn't do any effort because we both always longed to do those things as a normal couple. But for the fireworks, my friend Charles recommended that to me. He knew someone who could reduce the people present there if we told him. And I rehearsed my proposal to Ricky like umm, no secrets, 10 times. And I can't tell you anything further haha" He recited everything he prepared.

"Ten? Really? What made you so nervous?" Taylor asked, stoking his arm.

"What made me nervous? Just look at you. You are so perfect. So this also had to be perfect" Joe answered her.

Taylor blushed a little and rolled her eyes in a dramatic way, mocking him, " 'You are so perfect' " She hit him on his arm and said, "Don't act like you aren't perfect" Her mocking annoyed Joe, and she sometimes loved to annoy him.

Taylor took her ring out and observed it. It was a beautiful heart shape with small diamonds in it on the top of the ring, and the rest of the ring was engraved by, 'PAPER RINGS' She got her dream ring and everything just was so perfect. She didn't care if he was driving and got up to kiss his cheek. She squealed, "tHis riNG is So amAziNG. ThiS a p-p-pAper rInG. OMG, I Can'T beLieVe it" She was overwhelmed.

They've finally reached the final destination. It was a hill top. It was looking even better with the moonlight being the only source of light. There was a tent also, which was also set up, by Joe.

Taylor, once again, couldn't believe her eyes. She went running towards the tent and started admiring it. She called, "Joe come here, quickly" Joe went running towards her.

She put her hands on his cheeks and looked into his eyes. She exclaimed, "Our first weekend away, right?" Joe nodded. She continued, "Why? Joseph, now it is my chance to plan our next date and you've set the bar so high" She was being dramatically angry. She loved doing it.

Joe took a step back and bent a little, "Would you like to dance with me?" Taylor flaunted her dress and held his hand.

Joe started their dance playlist on his mobile. They had numerous beautiful songs to dance on. She rested her head on his shoulders and Joe held her by her waist. They started swaying their bodies there and here, singing the heartfelt lyrics. There was a moment when on the third song, Joe noticed Taylor staring at her lips. He exclaimed, "Now would you keep staring at my lips or would you even kiss me" He chuckled. They closed their eyes and leant in for a kiss. Taylor could feel Joe smiling. Joe was smiling because he knew Taylor loved him back as much as he loved her.

They pulled back when they heard 'Lover- dance remix' starting. Taylor leant her forehead, touching it with Joe's. They were now moving slowly, listening to the song, in a complete silence, because are already feeling it.

The playlist finally ended. They both got back into the tent where Taylor saw hers and Joe's favorite food lying.

Joe took her hands in his and said, "Taylor, I know that this fancy stuff and all this fancy proposal isn't our thing. We aren't like this. But you are a hell of a woman, don't know the dream of how many people, so, I believed you deserve something more than just a simple proposal at a simple dinner. You deserved a superdate"

Taylor smiled and said, "So, is that how you were gonna propose me? At a simple dinner?"

He kissed her hand and said, "Nope, my plan was to ask you to marry me when you wake up"

Taylor chuckled a little and said, "Really? I look so ridiculous when I wake up, come on"

"That was exactly the reason why I was gonna propose you then. Do you wanna sleep?" Joe asked Taylor.

She made a round shape in front of her face with her finger and said, "Look at me, do you think I wanna sleep? We got so much to plan!!"

Taylor who was sitting opposite, facing Joe, starting playing with his hair. They were talking about blushing.

...... "As far as I'm concerned, I don't blush as easily as you do" Joe stated.

Taylor raised her eyebrow, "Oh really? She simply bent forward, kissing his cheek and then his forehead and then his lips. She asked, "Now who is blushing?" With a smirk, a winning smirk. Whereas Joe, who turned red as a tomato, trying his best to hide it.

"So, now tell me, how are we gonna troll the swifties this time" Joe asked, changing the topic, expecting a wise and wicked answer from her.

Taylor leant forward and said, "I know you changed the topic, but I'll keep my hand on my face, showing the ring and we'll think of some caption. And for you, you can give a nice pose outside the tent and we'll keep the ring box lying like it was by mistake"

Joe smiled, "And the lyrics can be ummmmm...." He thinks for a moment, "For you it'll be, 'Take me out, dot-dot-dot-dot' and for me it'll be, 'Take me home, dot-dot-dot-dot' fine? Or IDK, We'll think of something afterwards"

Taylor clapped her hands, "Perfect!"

Joe takes his phone and they both go out for the pictures. Taylor stood, making a pose, with her eyes closed and her hand hiding her face. Joe instructs Taylor, "A little forward, umm, no, one step towards the left" Taylor does as he says. Joe takes her pic, kissed by the moonlight, with two-three angles.

"Now your turn!!" Taylor said, as she asked Joe for his mobile to click his photos.

"Perfect!! I can't wait for the fan pages to repost this" Joe was always this excited whenever they trolled their fans.

Joe laid on the grass, looking at the stars. Taylor laid besides her, she kept one hand below her head and held Joe's hand with the other. This was just one classy Jaylor moment, looking to the beautiful stars, together. Taylor sighed, "Ohh, everything is so perfect" Joe repeated, "perfect" And soon, they fell asleep, under the stars.

----------------------

A/N: One of the cutest chapters I've ever written according to me!!

Do you think they are actually engaged?  👀 

This chapter maybe was little cringey lmao........

Lmk of a better caption for their posts in the comments lol<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1.1K 35
Tayvis one shots I try to update once a day, if I'm unable to think of an idea I try to have pre written story's ready to publish!
17.8K 290 74
GxG Message for requests
2.5K 64 11
Just a zadison fanfic๐Ÿ’—
19.5K 589 21
Every Taylor Swift album's lives together, they may have differences but will they find their happiness in all this mess ? This story will be mainly...