The Day When Cale Henituse Su...

By Blue_Berryxp

One day Kim Rok Soo suddenly transmigrated into Cale Henituse, trash of the count family's body. Even though... More

Chapter 1: Cale is a girl?
Chapter 2: Choi Han
Chapter 3: Concerns
Chapter 4: Will You Abandoned Me?
Chapter 5: Venion Stan
Chapter 6: Black Dragon(1)
Chapter 7: Black Dragon(2)
Chapter 8: Crown Prince
Chapter 9: A Clue
Chapter 10: The temple of God of Death
Chapter 11: Cale Henituse's Beauty
Chapter 12: Cale's lady day(1)
Chapter 13: Cale's lady day(2)
Chapter 14: Cale's Lady Day(3)
Chapter 15: Fate
Chapter 17: Silver Shield(2)
Chapter 18: Gods' Blessed Child(1)
Chapter 19: Gods' Blessed Child(2)
Chapter 20: Goddess with Silver Shield
Chapter 21: Ubarr Territory(1)
Chapter 22: Ubarr Territory(2)
Chapter 23: Ubarr Territory(3)
Chapter 24: What the Fuck(1)
Chapter 25: What the Fuck(2)
Chapter 26: What the Fuck(3)
Chapter 27: What the Fuck(4)
Chapter 28: Going to Forest of Darkness(1)
Chapter 29: Going to Forest of Darkness(2)
Chapter 30: Marry for what?

Chapter 16: Silver Shield(1)

10K 423 64
By Blue_Berryxp

Venion gritted his teeth as soon as he saw how Cale was smiling at the crown prince.

Today was a horrible day for Venion. Not only his minions fail to kidnap the Henituse Young Lady but his brother also suddenly popped in the banquet and was sitting beside her! Not to mention how the crown prince wore a matching outfit as Cale, it looks like they planned it together.

'Is they already in 'that' kind of relationship?'

As Venion can remember, it's only been a month since Cale turned into a girl so for Cale to have a male partner this fast was impossible. Unless Cale's taste already went in a different direction since the start.

Venion looked at Cale who was standing behind Gilbert and Amiru. It's obvious that she didn't want to socialize with anyone because every time some nobles tried to approach her, either Amiru or Gilbert is the one who handle it.

He clicked his tongue.

'I'll send more people this night.'

***

Cale yawned as she slowly opened her eyes. She was so tired after the banquet, that's why she instantly fell asleep just after Ron told her that he will be leaving for a year.

However, she didn't expect herself to awake in the middle of the night. She is usually a heavy sleeper.

Cale slowly stood up from her bed without waking the three children that were sleeping near her.

"Water...."

Cale looked on top of the table near her bed, there is nothing on it. She forgot to ask Ron for some water before he left.

Cale sighed before walking out of her room and going to the kitchen. Seeing how dark it was, Cale knew that there is no one around. After drinking some water and even bringing a cup of water just in case she will be searching for it again, Cale stepped out of the kitchen and walked fast to her room.

However, before she can even reach her room, someone suddenly covered up her mouth from behind and grabbed her wrist tightly. The glass fell to the ground and shattered into pieces. Right after the hand that was holding her wrist gone, there's a cold metal that touched her neck.

It was a knife.

The man that was grabbing her was pointing a knife at her neck.

"Make a single noise and you will die."

It makes Cale frown. She didn't expect there if someone wanted to kidnap her.

'I'm not even a protagonist! Why should I experience all these cliche things?!'

With her mouth covered, Cale sighed. She didn't even scared. She already had the indestructible shield also the vitality of heart with her. Not only that, but she also had Sun God Healing power, God of Death Vow of life and God of War gun. So why should she be afraid, right?

'I can shoot him anyway and if I get hurt I have the vitality of heart and healing power.'

"Interesting girl, you not scared at all."

Cale started to get annoyed. She clicked her tongue as she summoned her shield that caused the man thrown backwards.

"Ughh!"

Cale now was surrounded by a silver shield that shone brightly. It even brightens up the hallway.

"Wa—?!"

It shocked the man. His eyes shook when he looked at the sliver shield that had two wings around it. Cale looks like a goddess as the shield surrounded her.

The man was unable to breathe for a moment. The sight in front of him was really mesmerising.

"Now I know why Venion wanted you so bad! But don't worry, I won't give you to him. I'll keep you on my own."

Cale frowned deepened as soon as she heard Venion's name come out of that man's mouth.

'That Son of Bitch! What is wrong with him?! Why did he even send these people to catch me?! Was torturing the dragon isn't enough so that he wants to torture me?!'

Cale sighed before putting down her shield then looked straight into the man that was slowly standing up from the floor. He seemed to be ready to jump towards Cale.

Cale clicked her tongue as she summoned her gun.

"Don't worry, young lady! I'll treat you better than anyone else!"

Bang.

Cale shot right into the man heart. Her eyes didn't even shake as he pulled the trigger. Her eyes were cold as ice.

"How pathetic."

Cale smirked at the man who was clenching his bloody chest and slowly fell down.

"Huuuu.."

She blows her gun barrel.

"You... Uggh.. Bitch!"

Cale ignored the man and looked at the gun that slowly turned into dust and disappeared. She was pretty shocked because the gun didn't even make a loud noise when she pulled the trigger.

"How interesting."

Cale then looked at the man who slowly turned pale with blood pooling around him before walking away from him. She was too lazy to clean it up so she'll let expert such as Beacrox or Choi Han do the job.

Cale yawned.

Using her ancient power and the gun really took a large amount of energy from Cale. That's why she felt incredibly tired.

Cale smiled in relief after seeing the three children still sleeping peacefully on the bed. She slowly climbed the bed then lay next to the children.

***

Choi Han looked at Hilsman that was standing beside him.

"You did this?"

Hilsman shook his head.

"How about you?" Choi Han looked at Beacrox.

"If I'm the one who handles this, his body will turn into thousands of pieces already."

In front of them was one of Venion's minions that successfully entered the estate. Choi Han thought that he may already entered the lady's room, that's why, right after finishing handling the intruders that were outside the estate, he immediately went to the lady's room.

His heart was in peace when he saw how the lady and the children were still peacefully asleep. Didn't want to bother them, Choi Han walked away from the lady's room to find that one rat that successfully entered the estate.

But Choi Han never expected to find the man in the condition where he was laying on the floor and was dead.

When Choi Han observed the corpse, he was stabbed in the chest with something round and small.

If he examines the wound carefully, it looks like he had been shot but who the hell had a gun in this era?!

Also, there are some glass shattered near him that caused the floor to wet. Thus, the person who killed him must go to the kitchen to take some water.

Choi Han sighed before looking at Beacrox who was crouched down to investigate the corpse.

Beacrox shrugged before standing up and patting his thighs.

"The person that killed him must be one of the servants that work here since Countess Violan always took a person who is skilled enough to be her worker."

Beacrox said as he took his white gloves from his pockets then wears it.

Hilsman nodded his head.

"I guess so. Thanks to that person, our lady is safe."

Choi Han nodded at Hilsman's words before lifting the dead man. He needs to clean this up quickly before the lady saw this since the sun showed the sign that it will be up anytime soon.

He then looked at Beacrox and Beacrox just sighed.

"I'll clean the blood," Beacrox said as he went to the kitchen to take some rugs and water.

***

Right now, Cale was in the carriage together with Amiru Ubarr. As Cale expected, Amiru really wanted to make the shoreline in her territory useful. That's why Amiru approached Cale Henituse in this case.

Since order to build a military base needs lots amounts of money, Amiru only need to borrow from someone who had plenty.

“Please come visit the Ubarr territory next time. There are actually a lot of interesting places to see.”

“I will go if I have the chance to do so.”

The Sound of the Wind.

It will become Cale’s fast feet, and, at the same time, give her control over a whirlwind that can be used for both offence and defence. Cale thought about the Ubarr coast, where that ancient power was located.

“I hope that the opportunity comes soon.”

The carriage arrived at the palace as soon as she said that. Cale got off the carriage and looked around. The current time was 8 am.

The staff would already be at the Plaza of Glory to prepare for the celebration. The Royal Knights will allow people to enter at 8:30 am, filling the plaza full of people.

It will be a situation where it will be difficult for anyone to go in or out. The celebration will start thirty minutes after that, and Cale’s group will start looking for the hidden picture starting at 8:30 am.

Necklaces, bags, pendants.

The magic bombs will be hiding in all sorts of shapes. Cale’s group would find the people who have the bombs located on them. Well, it didn’t matter if they didn’t find them, since the answer will reveal itself.

“Oh, you’re here?”

Cale received Eric and Gilbert’s greeting, before standing next to them with Amiru.

“Everyone came early.”

“Of course. We will start moving at 8:05 am.”

Eric said that to Cale, while his eyes were sending Cale another message.

Be still today as well.

Cale nodded her head while looking into Eric’s eyes, and reminded herself internally.

‘I do not know anything.’

As soon as she thought that, the crown prince appeared in front of Cale. The nobles would follow behind the crown prince today.

She then saw the person who arrived next to the crown prince, and covered her mouth with her hand. It was because she could not help but smirk.

Taylor Stan, the abandoned son of Stan because of his paralysing leg, now was standing with his own two legs next to the crown prince.

'How fun.'

Cale's eyes started to roll around tried to find a face that she knew was absolutely messy right now.

'Venion Stan.'

Besides, he did not only tried to kill his own blood-related brother but he also tried to kidnap Cale? This trashy noble who has nothing to do with the Stan family's successor.

Cale also already received reports from both Hilsman and Choi Han this morning about the intruder last night. It happened even before the banquet but since it didn't as worst as last night they didn't inform Cale about it.

Thankfully they didn't ask Cale anything about the dead man in the hallway since she had no way of explaining it.

Seeing how Taylor Stan was standing next to the crown prince shocked most of the nobles nearby including Eric, Amiru and Gilbert.

Eric’s shocked gasp and the murmuring of the nobles filled the area. However, Cale did not care about any of that. Instead, she lowered her hand while looking forward. Cale made eye contact with the person next to the crown prince then the crown prince himself.

Cale saw how the crown prince's eyes sparkles as he looked at her. She also noticed how the crown prince's cheek slowly turned rosy.

Are they wearing the same outfits again? No. Cale already confirmed it.

'Maybe it's because of the sun.'

However, she immediately looked away as soon as she heard the black dragon's voice.

– I am here.

Cale slightly nodded her head, and the voice continued.

– We are dismantling all of the bombs that are currently stationed in the locations we found. We will dismantle them completely at 8:55 am, as planned.

Everything seemed to be going as planned.

– I will be heading back now since we are busy, weak human. Use your shield if it seems like it’ll hurt.

Cale could not hear the Black Dragon’s voice after that. It seemed to have quickly returned to help the others.

‘There shouldn’t be any reason for me to use the shield.’

Cale was thinking that she would not need to use the shield if things continued like this.

Besides, she had a feeling that she might collapse if she use the shield one more time since she already used it once last night and because of that Cale still feels a little tired today.

Moreover, her period is also still with her so her body is weaker than usual.

“All preparations have been completed!"

One of the knights shouted out loud, and the crown prince got on the Royal Parade Carriage and spoke to the nobles getting on the royal carriages behind him.

“Let’s go.”

Cale also got onto a royal carriage. The carriage soon started to move, and Cale sat there with her arms crossed while having a stiff expression on his face.

“Nice to meet you all again.”

The wheelchair-less Taylor greeted them.

“Nice to meet you. I am Amiru Ubarr.”

“…Nice to meet you.”

Taylor Stan, Young lady Amiru, and Venion’s lackey Neo Tolz ended up in the same carriage as them. Cale was wondering whether the crown prince purposely put them together in the same carriage.

It was Cale’s turn to introduce herself. However, only simple words came out of her mouth before looked out the carriage window again.

"Cale Henituse."

A trash was allowed to be this rude, right? Besides, no one seemed to be complaining about her rude behaviour anyway.

***

“Cale.”

Cale turned her head at Eric’s calling. She could see the full Plaza of Glory behind their shoulders.

“Young lady Cale, let's go. It is our turn to enter the plaza.”

Cale nodded her head.

“Yes, let’s go.”

Cale pushed Eric and the others in front of her and started to walk. Her eyes roam around the plaza as they walked to the entrance.

“Young lady Cale, is this your first time at the Plaza of Glory?”

Cale leisurely nodded her head at Gilbert’s question.

"Yes. I briefly passed through on my carriage, but it is my first time seeing all of it.”

Cale looked around the plaza as she said that.

The tea shop to the South.

The inn to the West.

A flower shop to the East.

The top of the Ceramist Association building to the North.

These were the four places Cale focused on as she looked around.

“The plaza is pretty large.”

Cale verified the locations the magic bombs were positioned. At the same time, she looked toward the fountain to the south. A young boy was waving a flag like he was trying to welcome the king. That young boy was Lock.

‘Things are going as planned.’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 208 18
The infamous Count family, the wealthy aristocrat that have been protecting Roan Kingdom from the Forest of Darkness for generations. Rumors have spr...
12.5K 746 19
ใ€” Kim Rok Soo x Cale Henituse (og!) ใ€• Cale made a deal with the god of death, he returned to the past and was surprised because there were several ch...
Reason By Ociii7

Fanfiction

9.2K 706 11
Cale Henituse, the Roan Empire's Silver Shield Commander who was loved by all, breathed his last in old age surrounded by his precious family. Cale...
16.6K 1.3K 27
Cale was similar to himself-Kim Rok Soo-in an assortment of things, but his reactions were not of someone who had given in. No, they were of someone...