Kuroko's Basketball X Male Re...

Od Arcxne_

Definitely didn't expect to be doing this but here we are! I started the anime last month, and I'm really enj... Více

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Kasamatsu Yukia Bio
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Question
UPDATE

Chapter 10

708 21 0
Od Arcxne_

(Y/n) POV)

58-64, Seiho, fourth quarter, 4:47 on the clock.

Tsugawa: "I'm surprised they sent you and not Kagami or the purple haired kid, but for them to send a first year at all... Looks like Seirin's upperclassmen aren't so dependable. They just said they benched you two because it was their will. But here you are."

Kuro-chin: "I asked to be put in. Anyway, if you've been watching the game, there's no way you could believe that. If the upperclassmen have their will, then lowerclassmen have respect. I will defeat you to support the upperclassmen that I look up to." Boom, vanished. It was so quick that I barely noticed it was Hyuga-senpai who scored. Hyuga-senpai then proved why he was the  captain as he stole the ball. He then threw the ball to the right where Kuro-chin then passed to Mitobe-senpai who also scored on a layup.

'So they've finally got them down too, huh? Good.'

Kaga-chin: "This is the senpai's will." I followed Kaga-chin's eyes as he watched Kuro-chin. "Amazing..."

Coach: "You just noticed? He's always like this!"

"Kuro-chin is a nightmare to play against. Trust me. I'm well aware of how Seiho's feeling right now." 70-69 in the fourth quarter with only 29 seconds left. We had made a comeback thanks to our senpais and Kuro-chin. That lead was quickly taken back by Iwamura-senpai who dunked over Mitobe-senpai and Tsuchida-senpai.

Iwamura: "Don't underestimate a king! You need 10 more years of experience to beat us!" They then brought out something interesting.

Coach: "Full court man-to-man?"

"They're trying to score again." Mitobe-senpai set a screen for Izuki-senpai who then passed to Kuro-chin. Tsugawa actually followed Kuro-chin and was ready to stop his pass.

Kaga-chin: "Kuroko!" Kuro-chin's hand then flew over the ball. He then brought his right hand around and quickly passed the ball to Hyuga-senpai. Then the two most satisfying sounds went back to back. The swish of the net, then the ringing of the buzzer. 73-71, Seirin victory. We all cheered as I ran over and wrapped an arm over Kuro-chin's shoulder.

"Man am I glad to be on your side!" A small smile formed on his face as the others then surrounded Kuro-chin.

Tsugawa: "Why?! Seirin just formed last year! We practice way more than them! They didn't stand a chance last year! No matter how you look at it, we're stronger!"

Iwamura: "Enough, Tsugawa."

Tsugawa: "But..."

Iwamura: "The strong don't win. The winners are the strong ones. They were stronger. That's all."

Tsugawa: "Tell me your name!" He stood behind Kuro-chin who turned to look at him. "Your name!"

Kuro-chin: "It's Kuroko Tetsuya."

Tsugawa: "I'll remember it. I definitely won't forget."

Kuro-chin: "Thanks." The upperclassman plus Kuro-chin lined up across from Seiho.

Ref: "73-71, Seirin!"

Teams: "Thank you very much!" I saw coach tearing up next to me.

Coach: "Congratulations, guys." Captain then put his hand on top of her head.

Hyuga: "Keep it together, Coach. It's not time to cry yet. You can be happy after we win the next championship game." Coach quickly wiped the tears from her eyes and nodded.

Kaga-chin: "Looks like they're finished, too."

Kuro-chin: "You're right."

Ref: "113-38, Shutoku!"

Teams: "Thank you very much!" Mido-chin was looking our way, well Kaga-chin's way though we were all staring at him.

🏀

Coach: "Go put on jackets before your bodies get cold! Make sure you stretch! Also, take some amino acids to restore your energy! Don't forget to calorie charge! I'll come massage each of you, so take off your shoes!" She then turns to Captain. "How does that feel?"

Hyuga: "Thanks."

"Um... Coach?" She looks at me. "Can I step out for a bit. I need some air... if you don't mind that is."

Coach: "Oh! Um... Sure, just be back soon."

"Of course." I turned and walked out of the locker room and leaned against the wall before slowly sliding down. I looked down at my hands as I felt the pounding in my head. I sighed and stood before actually walking outside and leaning against the railing of a fence. It looked about ready to storm judging by the dark clouds. I put my face in my hands and sighed.

Kasamatsu(F): "Why are you out here Murasakibara?" I turned and looked at her in surprise.

"I needed some air." She walks up next to me and leans on the railing.

Kasamatsu(F): "Nervous?"

"Honestly, yeah I am." I feel her lean against me slightly.

Kasamatsu(F): "Well I know you'll do great! I'll be cheering for you so you better win." I let out a quiet chuckle as I pushed myself off the railing.

"Thank you." I pat her head before I turn around. "I need to get going. I'll be sure to listen in for you."

🏀

Hyuga: "Let's go!" As we were about to leave, Kuro-chin and I turned to wake Kaga-chin.

Kuro-chin: "Kagami-kun, it's time." His eyes opened as he stood and we left the locker room.

Kaga-chin: "Let's go."

"You're the last one to leave." I chuckled to myself under his glare. On the court I once again started over Mitobe-senpai. I managed to spot both Kasamatsus and Kisecchi in the stands.

Hyuga: "I'm beat. I've been feeling melancholy since this morning. We've got two games in a row, both against kings. And even while playing Seiho, all I could think about was playing another game after we beat them. But there's only one game left. We don't have to worry about bothersome crap like the next game or reserving our energy. We can focus on the one thing we have to do! Give everything we have until we can't give any more!"

Seirin: "Yeah!" A second later a whistle blew.

Ref: "Line up!" Kaga-chin was surprisingly quiet as I saw Mido-chin walk over to Kuro-chin.

Mido-chin: "I didn't think you would actually make it this far. But it ends here. No matter how weak, small, or unknown, any team can fight as long as they work together. That is an illusion. Come. I will show you just how foolish your choice was."

Kuro-chin: "No one knows what the right decision is to make in life, and that is not why I made this choice. Also, if I may disagree with one thing, it's that Seirin is not weak. We will not lose."

Ref: "Let the preliminary A block championship game between Seirin High school and Shutoku High School begin!"

Teams: "Thank you!"

Takao: "Huh? Is Kuroko the only one you need to talk to? What about Kagami?"

Mido-chin: "There is no need. There is no reason for me to talk to someone who played such a pathetic game. If you have anything to say, you can show it to me with your play."

Kaga-chin: "Right back at you. Just thinking about it makes me mad at myself. I've got tons of pent up frustration, so let's do this already. I turned it all into fight, and I've been saving it for you. I can't hold it in any longer."

Mido-chin: "What did you say?" And the tip off began. "Do your worst." Kaga-chin started off well winning the jump ball that landed in my hands. I stood there with my eyes on Izuki-senpai as Shutoku's center stood in front of me. In a quick attack, Kuro-chin threw an alley-oop to Kaga-chin that was blocked by Mido-chin. The ball landed in Takao's hands.

Takao: "I knew you could do it, Shin-chan." I ran after him as they went on the fast break. Izuki-senpai stood in front of Takao who passed to #5 who proceeded to go for a layup.

"Big mistake!" I jumped higher than Hyuga-senpai who tipped the ball with his finger tip and spiked down as hard as I could. The ball slammed into Kaga-chin's hands and we went back on the attack.

🏀

We were stuck in a stalemate. Neither of us could score 2 minutes into the game. As I watched Hyuga-senpai miss his shot I quickly bursted after Takao who was already running down court. Hyuga-senpai had managed to catch up to him first and force him to pass backwards to Mido-chin who I stood in front of. I jumped to attempt to block his shot.

'Damn high release point!' I cursed myself mentally as the ball soared over my hand. Mido-chin turned and began walking back on defense.

Kuro-chin: "Keep running." I glanced at him and Kaga-chin and I ran along side the red head. I was still kicking myself as I heard the swish of the net. I watched Kuro-chin spin before launching the ball past Mido-chin's head and into Kaga-chin's hand. He wasted no time dunking immediately after.

Mido-chin: "Kuroko..." I couldn't hear Kuro-chin who was still on the other side of the court from me. I walked over to Kaga-chin and held my fist out to him. He bumped his fist into mine as I smirked.

"We won't give way so easily!"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

86.5K 2.5K 29
a poorly written akashi seijuro fa fiction by a much younger version of myself - his best friend would be much more worth a read 💛
6.3K 189 12
Disclaimer: I own nothing but my love for Fanfiction ☺
51.5K 727 13
This is just for fun! FLUFF ONLY!! All are xfemale reader (sorry these are the only ones I know how to write). I don't care for swearing so there is...
7K 181 28
DISCLAIMER: I do not own any characters or KNB itself Hella Timeskips😼