๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

Von g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... Mehr

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 111

3.8K 144 399
Von g_r_a_s

number one.

your eyes dart to the first figure. they hone in on it with such precision it looked like you were a computer scanning for viruses.

two, three, four.

the list went on and on. people covered in the same fuzzy smoke you were covered in stand in a straight line. there looks to be no specific order- no sense of height, gender, or even color coordination.

five, six...

you know there's more.

there should be 4 more.

but no matter how hard you squint, those last four just can't be seen.

three of them look much older and mature than the other person. that one stands at the end of the line like they're the most recent being to experience it all.

green static.

your eyes were narrowed in like a predator watching its prey. you couldn't move no matter how hard you tried. you couldn't look around, speak, or even so try and wake up.

it's like something was keeping you there.

yellow static.

two pieces of something sticks up from this mysterious person. it looked like antlers.

black static.

this one stood before the yellow one but after another one. it looked like a buff female with some type of cape hanging off her back. you couldn't see her face, but you could clearly see her black hair.

white static.

this one was the most fuzzy to you.

another female, you knew that much. you couldn't see her face or much of her body, only her curvy figure. she stood before the black figure but after a red one.

'who are these people?'

your eyes went from a look of sharpness to one of loss.

"y/n."

you wanted to snap your head around so bad you thought you'd break your neck from force.

'that voice..'

"i thought you'd figured it out by now.."

you kept your eyes on the ten people standing before you- not that you could look anywhere else.

"i gave you the hints, you have others around you."

you couldn't speak even if you tried. you just watched silently as one of the people started to dissolve.

it was one of the ones you couldn't see.

the black static, it started to disappear. your eyes were growing wide every ticking second.

the anticipation!

just who were you about to see?

it felt like agony waiting for who was to be revealed under the moving static. you were trying to recite the voice in your head, trying to figure where the hell you've heard it from before but your mind was too filled with something else.

i thought you'd figure it out by now.

'who are you?' your eyebrows furrow in frustration.

"y/n.."

your eyes widen.

'what's your name?'

it's silent as you feel yourself giving up. but just before you completely black out, you hear her voice again.

"nana shimura."

the static disappeared and you finally came face with the voice that's been stuck in your head ever since forever.

'it's her..' is all your mind allows you to think as you stare down the beautiful, muscular woman in front of you. she has such a stance, you know she's one to be taken seriously. her face expression is stern but soft at the same time.

just as a hero's should be.

"she's.." you finally see her mouth move for the first time since you've heard her speak. you wanted to yell out, ask where she's been and why she hasn't been in your head but you just couldn't. you were stuck, forced to watch her take her human form.

static suddenly goes away and your arm is free. it felt like that weird feeling you'd get when you put pressure on a body part the wrong way and it'd feel like tv static.

but you got the memo.

and you slowly but steadily reached your arm out to nana who was doing the same.

you felt yourself getting dizzier and dizzier. your vision was getting blurrier and blurrier. you felt heavy, like more than a ton.

but none of that stopped you from reaching out further for nana's hand.

"your mother.."

your fingers barely graced each other's.

"she's waiting for you."

the sound of glass shattering made your eyes shoot open. your body felt like you were paralyzed but it still moved on its own. you found yourself gripping your bedsheets so tight your knuckles were almost pale white. the sound of glass flying was growing quieter and quieter, causing you to look up where through your slowly breezing curtains, the moon shone on the broken glass, making them look like crystals.

you lifted a hand and stared down at your palm with panting breaths. it looked like your own white lightning was running around it like normal.

but it wasn't.

the sparks were smaller, and there wasn't as much as yours usually would have. the cackling sound wasn't as loud but there's one major detail that stood out above the rest.

and that was lines of red running around your hand and going up your arm.

it looked like it was engraved into your arm like some tattoo; like someone put glitter on it, it was sparkling so much. maybe you weren't in the right state of mind, but you don't ever recall seeing that on your hand and arm.

so now with confusion added into the mix, you stare down your hand like you're trying to memorize it for a test.

'this looks like..'

the door bursts open but you don't turn around. you don't even so much flinch. your room is completely trashed. books, nick nacks, anything that was placed nicely is now knocked over and scattered on the floor. your trash bin is knocked over, spilling many papers. the breeze of the air made the room colder but beads of sweat can still be seen on your body.

"my love..?"

that voice rings the largest bell in your mind you thought you were gonna go deaf. slowly, you turned to look at him and only when you made eye contact were you able to finish your thought.

'izuku's quirk...'

---

"and...done." you tighten the end of eri's braid. with a small smile. you grab a mirror and show eri her dutch braids. "do you like the pretty braids?"

the little girl's eye sparkled like she saw something at a toy store. mirio, amajiki, nejire and aizawa were watching the whole thing. you were supposed to see eri at the same time as your other friends who joined in the rescue, but you were requested by eri herself who remembered your words from when she was in the hospital.

then whenever you're out of here, i'd be more than happy to.

"eri!"

izuku, kirishima, uraraka, and tsu come running into the room where you're at. they take one look at eri and almost visibly melted. in her tiny light blue nightgown, she looked too adorable for the human eye.

"we're going to take care of her here at u.a." aizawa announces. that was a bit of a surprise to you but you didn't open your mouth because you were sure they were going to explain why.

izuku had his mouth dropped and his voice was very high pitched as he announced his thoughts. "i didn't think i'd be able to see her again so soon for so long!"

"hey!" kirishima bends down to her height.

"hi eri!" uraraka puts her hand on her knees to be at her height, her genetically visible pink cheeks getting brighter and brighter.

"you remind me of my little sister." tsu pops in from behind. "welcome."

"thank you." eri looks back at her.

"how did this come about?" izuku asks from his position next to aizawa.

"she couldn't stay at the hospital forever." your teacher says before jabbing a thumb towards outside. "it looks like eri was abandoned by her parents. and the head of shie hassaikai, who's related to her by blood, has been in a coma for a long time. so she currently has nowhere to go."

"and, you might've already heard from mr. aizawa, but the horn that eri's quirk is released from.."

"yes, i heard that it'd gotten smaller and was calm now." kirishima finishes mirio's sentence.

"but it's slowly starting to get bigger again." the blond informs.

"then, in order to keep that from happening again..?" uraraka trials off.

"that's how it is. so that's why we're taking care her instead of sending her to an orphanage. we'll watch her in the teacher's dorm. we'll see how she is and help her find a way to live with that great power." aizawa explains. "there are things we need to check too though. anyway, we'll take things step by step."

"that sounds like a lot of work for you, mr. aizawa." tsu says in a concerning voice.

"that's where i come in!" mirio lifts the mood. "i'm on a temporary absence from school, and i'm friends with eri! i'm sure you're all busy, but stop by and visit sometime."

"of course!" all of you say in unison before you speak up. "so are you training her? is it going to be a team effort from the teachers?"

"that still has yet to be decided. as you know, eri has a hard time controlling her quirk." aizawa answers for you. you nod, thinking back on how you almost got erased from existence. "right now, i'm the only one that can shut off her quirk so yes, me and a couple other teachers will work with her and her powerful quirk."

"but aside from all that, you five get back to the dorms. you have guests arriving soon."

---

dad
second round of internships. you're to go under my wing instead of mirko's this time. we'll be with endeavor's agency.

you stare down at your phone with a blank look, tongue licking your teeth. a chair scrapes the carpet next to you and suddenly, you're reading a text on someone else's phone.

old man.
shoto. you'll be with me again for your internships. satoshi will be there with his daughter so no need to ask her to join you like you tried to last time.

you don't speak any words, only look at shoto with your head tilted. after he's done reading your text, he blinks once at you before nodding. "didn't wanna be alone with him." he shrugs. you laugh through your nose before texting your dad back.

you
we?

almost immediately, your dad answers.

dad
emiko.

again, you look at shoto who was watching over your shoulder. the two of you make eye contact, previous words and conversations entering your minds.

i don't think emiko and riku are who they say they are.

before any of you get to discuss, the doorbell rings. you shut your phones off and in unison lean your head on your fists, watching as iida heads for the door.

"lock on with these sparkling gazes!"

your eyebrows raise higher and higher after each word gets said from each person.

"we've come to lend a paw and help!!"

"coming out of nowhere.."

"stingingly cute and catlike!"

"wild wild..."

"pussycats!"

an amused scoff leaves your throat when the four pro heroes strike their infamous pose. the class bows, cheers, and some even run up to the heroes that were with you that nightmarish night in the woods.

"long time no see!"

"you kitties look like you've been doing well!"

by now, you stood up to join the crowd and ended being by bakugo's side. he looks each hero up and down before his face turns into an expression you can't put your finger on. you know he doesn't blame them, and you don't either. if anything, you both blame yourselves. but you know for sure that just by looking at them, it brings back bad memories for bakugo. a reminder that he wasn't strong enough to prevent himself from getting kidnapped.

but even so, tiger looks at you two. "sorry i couldn't protect you two to the end back then."

"don't go digging up the past." bakugo looks away.

"what he said." you say. "we're fine now, no need to apologize for something that's irreversible."

"yeah, we're fine now!" jirou agrees, looking back at uraraka, mina and hagakure who cheer about the snack the pussycats brought.

"please, come inside." shoji says.

"oh, don't worry about us!" mandalay reassures.

"we need to visit class b as well." tiger informs.

"isn't that the kid you saved?" bakugo nudges his head after nudging you. sure enough, kota's standing right next to the heroes with the same expression he's always been wearing. he sees you look at kota but after you make no attempt to go up to him, bakugo raises a brow. "shouldn't you say something to him? last time he saw you, you got shot out the sky with scarface's quirk. pretty traumatic for someone his age to see."

"kota! long time no see!" izuku's quick to be at the kid's height. you maneuver your way through your class until you're at the front with izuku and the pros. you snicker at kota's seemingly irritated expression as his hands get vigorously shaken by izuku's.

"you want him to end up with broken arms like yours?" kota looks up at you and his eyes shine. you put your hands on izuku's shoulder and lean forward to look down at him. "hey lil bro. how ya been?"

"it's you.." are his only words. "you're okay.."

"thanks for your letter! i'll treasure it forever!" izuku ignores you both.

"uh-" kota puts his attention back on izuku. "whatever."

"kota." mandalay calls out. "you know why you came, right? you forgot to give rai her letter too!"

at that, kota blushes bright red and you take your hands off izuku's shoulder. "letter? you wrote me a letter?"

"go on, give it to her!" pixie-bob encourages. that's when izuku lets go of his hands and reluctantly, kota reaches in his pocket before handing you a folded piece of paper. "he was really worried about you rai. he wouldn't stop asking for you when everything finished."

"you don't have to embarrass me.." kota mumbles, hiding his blushing face as his tiny hands reach out give you the note.

"well i'm just glad you're okay kota." you bend down to his height. "you were really brave that night, and i'm proud of you."

the little boy gulps, blush adorning his tiny cheeks. he adverts eye contact, only peeking quick glances at you before his cheeks turn more red.

"he thinks you're pretty rai, isn't that right kota?" ragdoll rats him out.

"i- shut it!" said boy stammers. you only smile sweetly at him, taking his red hat off to rub his hair before putting it back on.

"oh midoriya! look!" mandalay points elsewhere. everyone looks at where the pussycats took their shoes off and amongst them, a pair of red sneakers in a kids size can be seen. "he chose them himself. he said he definitely wanted red."

izuku laughs softly. "we match!"

"so why are you here? at u.a? don't you do work in the mountains?" you change the topic.

"we came to let you know we're in business again!" pixie-bob says, making your eyebrows raise.

"you are?" iida asks.

"congratulations!" momo claps her hands.

"ragdoll, you're working again? i thought your quirk was stolen, so you were suspending activities-"

"it's not back!" ragdoll cuts izuku off. "i'll be doing office work to support the other three. office lady cat!"

"we received a report from tartarus though. they're still trying to pin down just how many and what kinds of quirks he's hiding. currently, not letting him do anything is the only way we can contain him." pixie-bob explains.

"then why are you starting up again at this time?" momo asks.

"this'll be announced later, but for the hero billboard chart, we were ranked 411 for the second half of the year." mandalay points out.

"last time, you guys were ranked 32." izuku says.

"i see! it's because you dropped in the rankings!" kirishima yells for some reason. "do your best!"

"no!" ragdoll enthusiastically turns down. "how are we still in the three digits even though we haven't done any hero work?"

"speaking of the hero chart, they haven't announced them this year, right?" mina asks.

"a billboard chart without all might, huh? i can't wait to see how the rankings end up."

at the talk of the hero chart, you look behind you and make eye contact with shoto who looks to be fighting different emotions. you know his father is trying to make amends, but you just hope shoto sees his worth and takes his time with his decision because you can't do any more for him. you've helped him as much as you can.

it's all up to himself now.

---

"number five! a bunny with a determined spirit has risen in the rankings!"

the most sickening smirk breaks out on your face as you watch mirko take her place on the stage.

"rabbit hero: mirko!"

said girl flips her white hair before giving her opinion. "i heard you formed a team? weakling. anyways, hope you're watching kid." she winks before giving the finger to the camera, making many gasp.

izuku, shoto and iida watch in shock before thinking back at their time at the hospital with you.

kid! you have no idea how worried i was when i couldn't find you. you went off to fight stain?!

in unison, they look back at you and your hysterical face and they sweatdrop.

"hey y/n that's who you had your internship with, right?" someone asks.

"number two! he does things his own way, but he's fierce!"

your eyes shine while you watch the camera focus on the male bird who strikes a dramatic pose.

"with great momentum, he's reached the number two spot! wing hero: hawks!"

'she has a crush on him, doesn't she?' izuku shakes his head at you and your fangirling.

"and finally.." the lights to the building shuts off. "he's been the temporary number one, but today...he's really, truly in the number one spot. he's waited a long time! flame hero: endeavor!"

your face goes back to its neutral state and you side eye shoto. he side eyes you back before putting his attention back on the tv. endeavor gets the mic, and you noticed shoto narrowing his eyes in preparation.

"after that young person has fanned the flames, i won't say much. just watch me."

"underwhelming don't you think?" sero leans his elbow on the side of the couch. "you're the number one hero now, give people some hope."

"well as he said, hawks pretty much took the words out his mouth huh? don't you think, todoroki?" kaminari asks.

now the attention goes onto shoto. he watches the screen in silence for a moment before shrugging. "i guess. my old man has never been one for words."

"and how does endeavor's partner, satoshi rai feel about this?" your eye twitches when the camera focuses on your dad who sits in the front row. "the two just recently announced their team up, becoming one of the most talked things in the hero world even as we speak!"

"oh come on. it can't be that exciting." you say under your breath.

"like endeavor said, actions will show why he's worthy of the number one position."

the class looks at you but you only shrug. "like shoto said, he's not one for words."

"well we'll definitely be hearing more words and opinions from the two when they publicly speak about it next week with their u.a kids! stay tuned for that!"

'public talk, huh?' you raise an eyebrow and side eye shoto once more.

'with y/n and i?' shoto also side eyes you.

'interesting.' you think in unison, eyes locked on the others mismatched ones.

elsewhere

"well we'll definitely be hearing more words and opinions from the two when they publicly speak about it next week with their u.a kids! stay tuned for that!"

the tv shuts off with a simple click of a remote. glass scrapes along the run-down wooden table, droplets of its contents spilling out the top of the rim and soaking into the cracks of the table.

"with u.a kids? that means y/n's gonna there! i can't miss seeing her beautiful face!" riku has stars in his eyes.

"right? isn't she so pretty? especially covered in blood!" toga jumps up and down with him.

"let the kids be kids, shigaraki." emiko's calm voice prevents shigaraki from turning his glass of alcohol into ash.

"you know who's even prettier though? my sweet izuku!"

at that, riku stops jumping and stares at toga with a look that wants to kill. "him? seriously?" he says before sticking out his tongue and pointing to it with his pointer finger.

"yes izuku! he's so cute!"

"you do realize he's dating y/n right? like she can do so much better. and that better is me!" riku shakes toga's shoulders.

"oh yeah..." toga's mind flashes back.

oh hell no..you're not gonna sit here and googily eye my BOYFRIEND!

"riku!" toga shakes his shoulders back. "izuku belongs with me!"

"and y/n belongs with me! you can't have everything!"

"you two idiots. don't you see the simple solution?" dabi comments from afar. "if one wants one, and the other wants the other, you're villains. do hell you want to break them up."

"i agree with dabi. your quirks work pretty well with that, right?" spinner picks at his nails.

at realization, riku and toga go into a fit of 'ohs'. they both then start to laugh evilly and go back to jumping up and down.

"izuku is mine!"

"y/n is mine!"

the other members of the league shake their heads before the door opens and three new entities walk in. emiko and shigaraki finish the last of their drinks before putting their attention on the three villains.

"you're finally here. took you long enough." emiko rolls her eyes.

"well it's not exactly that close of a ride is it?" the only female of the three speaks.

"you're villains. hijack a plane or something." emiko retorts.

"well unlike you, we only cause damage when necessary." the female glares at her.

"watch your mouth or i'll cut off all that hair of yours."

"try me." the red-haired female sharpens her hair as a threat.

"enough. we came here to work together, not have bitch fits." a half guy-half wolf scolds.

"there's no working together here." the leader of the three speaks up. "who do you want dead."

at that, shigaraki picks up a picture. a family of three: one dad, one mom, and one female child.

the dad has short, h/c hair and sky blue eyes.

the mom has long, white hair and e/c eyes.

and the small child has short, h/c hair, a left sky blue eye and a right e/c eye.

that picture turns into ashes and a new one comes into view. this one is a much older girl. one with h/c and white hair and a left white eye and a right gray eye.

"y/n rai. stop at nothing until she's dead." shigaraki hands the leader the picture.

"with the hero game she's playing, she'll probably fight you head on. don't hold back." emiko demands.

"not just her." shigaraki grabs two more pictures. two boys: one with blond hair and red eyes and the other with green hair and green eyes. "katsuki bakugo and izuku midoriya."

at izuku's name, riku deflates and groans but toga shrieks and giggles.

"they'll probably join their dear friend in battle. those three will give you the hardest time. kill them." shigaraki hands him the pictures.

"just these three?" the leader asks, voice monotone.

"and anyone else who gets in your way."

"okay." the leader pockets the pictures.

"and when that's done we'll talk business,"

"nine."

random fact/head cannon:

rai and jirou chill in either ones room, listening to music, recommending music, making music, making playlists and just talking about their love for music.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

503 26 21
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› {๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š} ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šข...
420K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" โปหขแต–แต’โฑหกแต‰สณหข โปแต—สฐแต‰ หขแต—แต’สณสธ'หข แถœสฐแตƒโฟแตแต‰แตˆ แต˜แต– แตƒ แต‡โฑแต— โปแต›โฑแต’หกแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตแต’สณแต‰ โปหขสทแต‰แตƒสณโฑโฟแต โปแตแต‰โฟแต—โฑแต’โฟหข แต’แถ  หขแต˜โฑแถœโฑแตˆแต‰
623K 18.7K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
214K 7.7K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...