Catoptric Tristess [COMPLETE]

By Sana-chann

"I think I've met you in one of my dreams." "Who knows if this actually just a dream." "If only I could turn... More

ChouZaki SaTzu!
1#
2#
3#
4#
5#
6#
7#
8#
9#
10#
11#
12#
13#
14#
15#
16#
17#
18#
19#
20#
21#
22#
Not An Update
23#
24#
25#
26#
27#
28#
29# (Ending)
What If...
CATOPTRIC TRISTESSE 2
31#
32#
33#
34#
35#
36#
38#
39#
40#
41#
42#
43#
44#
45#
46#
47#
48#
49#
50# ENDING

37#

138 13 1
By Sana-chann

Hidden

.

.

.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Why did you even doing this?."

"I'm Happy,..So much."

.

"Sana-!" Tzuyu waking up and look surround her...She just notice that,she's in the hospital..But then she take off all any kind of wires or tape on her and get off from the bed in worried.

She then fell on the floor and hold her stomach which is hurt so bad..Suddenly- someone open the door and widened her eyes.

"Tzuyu!"

Elkie immediately grab Tzuyu hands worriedly.. "What are you doiny?!" Elkie frowned and Tzuyu hold Elkie shoulder shakingly. "Where's Sana?" She asked.

"Calm down..Your boss is just fine...If you don't believe in me,she'll come to visit you later." Elkie said and Tzuyu sigh in relieved. "Let me help you..You sould rest first." Elkie lifted Tzuyu up back on the bed while Tzuyu panting of tiredness and the pain she felt on her stomach.

Suddenly,Elkie hug her. "What's wrong?" Tzuyu asked.

"I thought...I will lost you...But luckily you just wake up today...You've been coma for one weeks...I'm glad.." Elkie cried on Tzuyu shoulder and Tzuyu hug her back with her right hand.

The doctor finally come...

.

.

.

Sana then visiting Tzuyu in the hospital to check her condition...A minute later,she stopped front of the entrance door of Tzuyu room and listened to their conversation.

"The bullet that got inside you was .338 Lapua Magnum..
It pretty deep inside and luckily we manage to take it out from inside..You should take a rest a lot since some of your abdomen damaged." The doctor explain and Tzuyu just nodding before they leave.

Sana hide behind the door and watching the doctor passing by while bow their head a bit.

As Sana about the enter the room,she stop as she heard someone talking to Tzuyu...

"How can you got shot?!" Elkie asked and Tzuyu just sigh. "Should I said,a part of my works?" Tzuyu said and Elkie shook her head. "What kind of work was that if you getting hurt?!" She pretty mad and Tzuyu pat her head.

"Wasn't that what's a Body guard have to do?" Tzuyu smile and Elkie look at her worriedly. "But still-"

"It's okay...I'll be fine." Tzuyu said. "Tzuyu.." 

"Hmm..?"

"I love you so much you know..So please,also take care of yourself too." Elkie eyes fill with tears and Tzuyu sigh and pull Elkie closer to her. "I will."

.

Meanwhile,

Sana outside hearing all of those and let go her hands from the door... "Maybe later." Sana said and just leaving didn't want to disturb them..

Sana have a thought that,Tzuyu and Elkie..Is secretly dating.

But little did Sana know,she's pretty hurted by that..But since they didn't had any kind of special relationship,why would she become jealous? Sana thought full of question.

.

.

.

The next day,Tzuyu ask a permission to get out from the hospital since she hated it so much to be in Hospital...
The doctor didn't let her at first but Tzuyu keep begging and finally the doctor let her.

As soon as she arrived at home,her mum hug her immediately. "Tzuyu sweetie!" Her mum crying cause she worried so much..She didn't want to lost her precious daughter ever again.

"Are you okay?!How can you get hurt again?!Don't make mum worry so much!" Her mum cry and Tzuyu hug her.
"Don't worry..I just hurt a bit." Tzuyu said.

Tzuyu didn't going anywhere that day also she didn't met Sana at all or Sana didn't visited her at all..She wonder,if Sana really alright..She just worried too much.

.

A weeks later,

Tzuyu going back to work and her mother told her to always be careful...Tzuyu enter the building,and just met with Mr.Kim,Sana step father.

"Oh good morning Mr.Kim." Tzuyu greet as Mr.Kim looking at her. "Morning Chou Tzuyu..How you feeling now?You good?You okay already?" He looks worried and Tzuyu just nodding.

"Don't worry I'm just fine." Tzuyu smiled and he sigh in relieved.

"That daym..Thanks for saving Sana...I really appreacite it so much." He said and Tzuyu shook her head. "It's okay that's my jon after all to protect Sana,my boss." Tzuyu said and Mr.Kim looks like someone who about to cry and it made Tzuyu worried.

"D-don't worry Mr.Kim....I'll take care of her no matter what." Tzuyu said and Mr.Kim walk away trying himself not to cry.

"You better take care of her...Deep inside of her,she's so much precious to me." Mr.Kim said and leaving..Tzuyu blurted out but then she going to Sana room.

As she enter the room,Sana was focusing on her laptop.

"Good morning." Tzuyu greet and Sana take a sips of milk without look away from the laptop screen..Tzuyu then sit down and looking at Sana.

"Why did you come?" Sana ask as she didn't look at the younger.

"Work?" Tzuyu said and Sana sigh and get up from her seat...She then approaching Tzuyu made the younger blinking her eyes.

Sana sigh once again and hug Tzuyu made the younger widened her eyesin surprise.

"Thanks for the last time....I'm really sorry,if I was too late to ask for help..." Sana said and Tzuyu eyes fill with tears since she missed- that kind of embrace...

She then hug Sana back and pull her closer to her.

"Don't- leave me- ever again." Tzuyu said with a cold expression but tears won't lie..A tearsdrop on Sana shoulder and the younger wipe her tears off.

"You-"

"Nothing..Go back doing your job,Mrs.Kim...Let me help if you need some help." Tzuyu said letting go the embrace.

Sana then sitting down with a blush but she hide her face behind the laptop.

Her heart beating suddenly and Sana really wonder why.

"Tzuyu please help me." Sana trying to make it not awkward.

.

.

.

After done with work,it's already evening and Tzuyu about to go home...Elkie chat Tzuyu that she'll be waiting Tzuyu outside...

"Tzuyu." Sana call Tzuyu name and the younger look up from her phone. "Yeah?"

"Will you go out for dinner with me,just for tonight?" Sana asked and Tzuyu look at her phone and think twice.
The Older notice about it. "Oh it's okay if you got another plan." Sana said . "Wait-"

"Hm?"

"I'll come with you." Tzuyu said and Sana nod but smiling after turn her head away...Tzuyu then calling Elkie telling her she can't going home together with her...
Tzuyu then go out with Sana.

They then going to Kim's Restaurant where's it Dahyun family restaurant... "Why here?" Tzuyu asked. "I also want to find something out..." Sana said and Tzuyu being quiet a while.

"Actually...I really wanna know,why you guys...Looks like someone that know me for a long time...I just wanna know- Who's Sana that you all talking about...And Who am I." Sana continue and then Dahyun came.

"Oh Tzuyu-ah and...Ms.Kim?" Dahyun smiled and Sana smiles back..They taking an order and Dahyun going back to the kitchen after talk a second with them..

"So...You really don't remember anything?" Tzuyu asked a question. "I don't...." Sana disappointedly said...Tzuyu didn't know if she really Sana or someone else...But- something telling Tzuyu that she's really The real Minatozaki Sana.

They now in awkward situation where no one talking until their food arrive...Tzuyu then look at Sana who's being hungry and can't wait to taste the food..The younger chuckled and Sana look at her.

"What?" Sana ask and Tzuyu just shook her head.

As Tzuyu about to take a bite she smiling. "Daddy Tzu."

"Eh?" Sana looks like a hungry squirrel eating.. "Nothing." Tzuyu giggle and take a bite.. And thinking about something..

She then chuckled again.. "You told me you were the worldwide beautiful model..Do you wanna listen to an orchestra songs again?" Tzuyu look at Sana trying to say random stuff of her past memories.

Sana clueless about it and Tzuyu just sigh... "How I wish- you are real." Tzuyu said and watching Sana eating. "You should eat stop talking..Eat first before its cold." Sana said and Tzuyu listen to her.

after they done eating,Sana ask Tzuyu. "Is your wound still- hurt?" She ask worriedly. "Yeah..It's fine..Don't worry." Tzuyu said and Sana nodding even though at the same time she also worried.

Then,something come in Tzuyu mind. "Ms.Kim...."

"Mm?"

"I have something to give you tommorow.." Tzuyu said and Sana just nod. "Okay.?" She said and Sana was the one who paying for the food...Suddenly,Tzuyu got a message from Elkie.

"But- If I find something new,I'll make sure to inform you...All the things that have been hidden,must have a clue and there is a Truth behind that..." sana said and Tzuyu smile.

"You really get the same aura as her...Everything's about you- is really remind me about Sana...Minatozaki-? Sana? "

To be Continue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 3K 75
Desire, Lust, Love. Sana were not supposed to feel those things to a girl, and she isn't allowed to behave that way if she ever wants to become a nun...
40.6K 1.9K 52
A mysterious new recruit stylist for a well known Idol Group started her first day in a strange way. She was beautiful. She was fantastic. She was t...
45.5K 1.7K 21
After laying her eyes on the girl at the bar, she could just never not forget about her again. "I knew it, you're one of them." "You mean.. we're on...
40.3K 2K 75
The soccer ace tries to hold her chuckles. "Or, I can do it for you. I can grab you in the waist in the middle of nowhere, out of the blue, and then...