Definitely Normal|Skephalo|Fa...

By amt4equ

[COMPLETED] "What is my purpose? I'm just a normal high school boy anyway.." ~ Magic, something that everyon... More

Chapter 1: Normal life
Chapter 2: The light
Chapter 3: The new kid
Chapter 4: Hospital
Chapter 5: Two Deaths
Chapter 6: The truth
Chapter 7: Intruders
Chapter 8: Just Friends
Chapter 10: PrinceNotFound
Chapter 10.5: Halloween!
Chapter 11: Me and him
Chapter 12: Kidnapped
Chapter 13: Plans
Chapter 14: Lost
Chapter 15: Do I like him?
Chapter 16: Home again
Chapter 17: Trust
Chapter 18: This Place About To Blow
Chapter 19: The Mirror Realm
Chapter 20: Dream XD
Authors Note

Chapter 9: Demon

233 23 25
By amt4equ

3RD  POV //  look up^

"I brought you here so you can learn about your past lives as Celestials."

Zak's eyes widened and he felt as if a huge burden had been lift off his shoulders.

All this time he thought he was useless because he lacked the powers to do anything but really, in his past live, he was a Celestial.

Darryl just nodded with a small hint of surprise in his face at the reveal, he seemed pretty unfazed unlike Zak who was trying to keep himself composed and ready to hear more.

George offered them a small smile before turning around, going down on the ground, and whispering some ancient words that both Zak and Darryl couldn't make out, seemingly gibberish to them.

After he was done he stood back up and did a quick bow as if expecting a round if applause from his confused audience.

"What the fu-" Zak was about to yell but was immediately cut off by a door slowly coming together, its parts practically coming out of nowhere and piecing itself together piece by piece.

Once it was finished forming, George put his hand on the door knob and opened it, revealing an intense glowing light that neither boys could handle.

"H-hey Zak..." Darryl said with a very tired tone, putting his hand on his forehead and leaning himself against the walls to steady himself.

"Yeah...?" Zak asked, looking over to the boy beside him only to see the brunette fell over and go unconscious.

"Darryl..!" Zak's lips barely parted as he reached out for the unconscious boy but then, before Zak could react to what was happening, he also fell over, completely unconscious and seemingly dead from a bystander's view. 

George sighed, "I hate this job," he muttered and sat on a nearby tree log, staring at the two now unconscious boys while muttering some curses under his breath.

Darryl POV (3rd Person)

Darryl's eyes slowly opened, he was expecting for some bright sun light but he was met with nothing but a more holographic version of the sun.

Darryl sat up and looked around, he was for some reason on the beach. He couldn't feel the ground...it was almost as if he was a ghost or a spirit of some sort, unable to feel or touch any physical object.

He looked at the water, it made him relaxed as the faint yet soothing sounds of the waves splashing on the sound echoed throughout the scenery.

As he sat there, he was suddenly alarmed as he heard someone coming from the right side of the beach. Darryl squeaked in surprise and immediately jumped up in a panic and watched as the weird looking stranger came by. 

The stranger didn't seem bothered by Darryl's attention or presence as they just kept on walking by without a care in the world.

"Hey, um..where am I?" Darryl asked, chasing after the strange person.

The person didn't do anything but walk and look ahead.

The person was wearing a black hoodie with red horns sticking out and a tail moving from side to side. They seemed to be carrying a basket of berries and another bag containing a cake inside.

"Hey! Hello?" Darryl exclaimed, getting in front of the person but his eyes widened at the stranger's exotic appearance.

The person's skin was completely black, including their hair while their eyes were as white as snow, no pupils or anything of the sort but an endless snowy abyss.

"Wha-" Darryl started but was cut off when the strange person went right through him.

Darryl's mouth opened in terror. He felt violated and embarrassed that he was trying to talk to someone who most likely didn't even feel his presence.

'How did they go through me? I'm not a ghost or spirit am I?' Darryl thought to himself.

Darryl decided to just follow the strange person since he had no other idea where he was or how he even ended up there in the first place and the least he could do was follow a sort of guide.

Darryl followed the person all the way into a forest and stopped in front of a small clearing.

"Why is he here?" Darryl muttered.

The person mumbled something and a small but cozy looking cottage appeared, it was like magic.

'Wow.' He was amazed at the display of..well whatever that was.

The strange person went inside as Darryl followed suite.

All of a sudden the person got tackled in a hug by a black haired boy, clearly much smaller than the two of them.

"Dad you're finally back!" Exclaimed the small black haired boy with a huge grin plastered on his face as he released his 'dad' from the tight hug.

The older chuckled in response, put his hand in the bag, and brought out a cake.

"Oh! Dad that's a nice cake!" Exclaimed the younger boy, jumping up and down.

"Well I got it just for you," the person said, offering a small smile.

"Is Skeppy gonna be here too?" Asked the raven haired boy, looking around as if playing hide and seek.

The strange person sadly smiled in response, tears prickling his eyes as he knelt down and ruffled his hair.

"I'm sorry Sapnap but Skeppy can't come this time..." The older mumbled, loud enough for the two to hear though.

"Why? He came last birthday," Sapnap responded, tilting his head to the side in confusion.

"Well he...um, had to do something," His dad said, trying to keep a happy smile on his face as he struggled just standing it seemed.

"It's ok, he still got you a gift," he said, putting his hand out in front of a small gift and let it float towards them.

"Here," he said, giving it to the upset looking boy who grinned as soon as he saw it.

Sapnap quickly opened the gift without a moment's hesitation and found a white bandanna with a shirt that had a fireball as its logo.

"Cool!" He exclaimed.

He put the shirt on which was pretty big, maybe a bit too big since it almost reached the ground and the sleeves were long over his petite arms.

"Dad can you tie my bandanna?" Sapnap asked, putting the white bandanna in his dad's hands and gleefully looking up at him.

His dad smiled and let out a small giggle, "where would you like the bandanna?" He asked.

"On my head!" Sapnap exclaimed.

His dad nodded and quickly tied the bandana on his small head.

"Is this good?" He asked, once it was firmly tied.

Sapnap nodded and immediately ran to the closest mirror to see if he looked nice.

Darryl giggled at the duo, he found it cute and wholesome the way the two boys acted towards each other.

"Hey, I have to do something upstairs," said the older boy and walked upstairs, glancing one last time at Sapnap before continuing.

Darryl followed him.

He followed him into a bedroom when the door shut suddenly and he felt his blood run cold.

"I know you're there," said the demon boy, turning around to carefully look at Darryl.

"I-wha-what?" Asked Darryl, slowly going into a panic as he took a step back.

"Wait- no that's not what I meant, um... let me rephrase that," said the demon, breathing in before carefully speaking again.

"Ok, so what are you doing here, future me?" The demon said.

"I- well I'm not sure," Darryl responded, sighing as he rubbed his forehead.

"I think I'm supposed to find out about my past self but I'm not so sure it at this point..." said Darryl, fidgeting a bit with his hands as he nervously looked up at the demon before him.

The demon nodded.

"We can finish this talk later, would you like something to eat? Muffins?" The demon asked, suddenly taking a few muffins from his drawer.

"Um sure?" Said Darryl.

"Come, you can join me and my- I mean our son to dinner," the demon boy said.

"Wait but aren't I invisible? Also i'd prefer if you just called him your son aha." Darryl said, an embarrassed look on his face.

"Ah, it's all good heh. And well, you are invisible but I can cast a spell so you can touch and be seen by others for about two hours or so."

Darryl nodded in response and followed the demon downstairs for dinner.

Timeskip — after dinner (8:34 PM)

Darryl sat down on his past bed, nervously fiddling with his fingers.

He learned that his past self was a demon named Badboyhalo. If he was being honest, he felt like it was kind of weird meeting his past self and seeing how his life used to be except his past self didn't have a lover, well technically he does but it's clearly a private matter since he didn't want to talk about it when Darryl asked about it so he just stopped after asking him the second time.

"Sapnap's now asleep, how can I assist you?" Asked Bad, entering the room and sitting down on his bed right beside Darryl.

"Well, I just want to know a bit about how my life was before everything happens heh." Darryl responded.

Bad smiled, "I would usually go and help out where I can and harvest food or sometimes I would go and plan a date for me and Sk-" Bad said but cut himself off from finishing his sentence.

"For me and who?" Asked Darryl, tilting his head to the side in confusion.

"Me and my fiancé..." Bad mumbled, looking down. His eyes wet.

"Oh, I had a um...fiancé? Are they nice?" Darryl asked.

"Yeah..he was great," Bad said, a lovesick look on his face.

Darryl nodded, he knew he would probably not see his fiancé again but it felt nice knowing someone loved and cared for him at some point in his life.

"I think it's time that we both get some sleep, it's getting late." Bad said.

"You're room is the room on the left," Bad said, pointing to the left side of his room.

Darryl nodded and made his way to the room, making himself comfortable as he settled in the covers.

"I'll figure this out Zak..I will help you."

💌-𝙲𝚄𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙻𝙾𝙰𝙳

Hi I'm alive lmao-

Sorry if I took awhile to update this got kinda unmotivated :(

Hoping I can make chapter 10 in the next two days

Baiiii

🎊-drink and have a snack 

edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1.5K 15
This story takes place in June 2022. Skeppy and Badboyhalo finally meet up for Vidcon. Seeing each other in person, both start to realize they have s...
491 16 17
Bad or SKEPPY if YOU read this I am deeply concerned. (DONT READ IT BTW) this is BASED off of JEALOUSY KILLS. It's a skephalo story.READ ITT!! ° star...
347K 12K 46
cover art by cherrylsoda on Twitter a fluff, high school au Zak plans on taking his life until he meets a familiar boy at the bridge where he planned...
736 24 7
The story of Darryl Noveschosch: He was 18, and the son of the largest gang in the city; The demons. His newest mission was to kill the son of their...