Boboiboy x Mha (plot 1)

By jesus_fox

Only Boboiboy got yeeted in this time. There will be no extra lore probably will end after saving Bakugo sad... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (can skip)
Chapter 34 (re)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Uhhh

Chapter 26

2.9K 141 35
By jesus_fox

Author’s note:

I wanted to use the earth golem to crush Stain’s bones in the last chapter.

But the back of my head wanted blood and tears.

So I kept Thunderstorm in.
__________________________________________________________________

“Are you alright Iida...?” inquired Izuku, he had finished settling down the sleeping Todoroki, and turned to the sobbing engine quirk user. He knows leaving Boboiboy back there by himself was something they may regret ever agreeing to later but with the look Thunderstorm gave him disagreeing isn’t an option. Surely if their friend were to send them off like this, he has an actual plan to run away himself or considering it was Boboiboy he’s talking about, to defeat the menacing hero killer.

“W-why…” Tenya questioned in a shaky voice, body racked with the guilt of dragging his close friends onto his own impulsive vengeance. He should’ve known better that trying to destroy the villain was futile, if his brother couldn’t beat him than how will himself ever do. Should’ve known that his friends will find someway to come for him.

“I’m sure he left us out for a reason.” Midoriya gently laid a hand on the representative’s back. He doesn’t know what else he can exactly say to comfort his distressed friend. “Maybe he has something planned already!” he gave a goofy but awkward grin.

“I know Boboiboy’s quirk is very powerful… But he is already injured! And sorry Midoriya-kun, but you don’t know where we even are!” he exclaimed, even he has no idea where they are right now the lack of lighting at night and sounds of rumbling causing by the storm that wasn’t in the weather report this afternoon didn’t help much. This was a bad omen.

“That hurt you know…”  Thunderstorm blankly look at the wound, it isn’t actually painful at all, it’s like a paper cut. But stretching over his forearm and dripping with his own blood. Alright, it looks bad but both him and the main body will agree that it isn’t as bad as when Tok Aba yanked his ears, because that only happens when he does something both morally and physically wrong or just generally dumb.

“Your ‘friends’ had all left you to my mercy…” though his nerves are aching from the shocks and his line of thoughts are poked painfully with his vision blacking out in random spots. He knows that he can still fight, his justice can’t stopped by something trivial as a child. He already has a hit in, just need for that child to also lose himself in anger.

“Oh please, it’s just a scratch.” The lightning element isn’t phased at all, the man in front of him has obviously been weakened, Solar took on psychology in his spare time and shared knowledge is a thing among them, the sole purpose was to not confuse they’re holder about certain actions and identities. “But if you do insist, I’ll take you on in one last round.” He flicked his hand for his double edged thunder spear.

Stain didn’t hesitate, rushed to attack the boy head first, while Thunderstorm does that thing where he jumps around in red flashes like a flickering LED, this is to avoid the villain’s attacks. He isn’t planning to assault yet, just paying attention to what his opponent was doing. The hero killer’s movements are sloppy for somebody who’s been slicing veterans left and right, it was… strange how humans have less endurance than that of aliens. Now that he thinks about it, they only ever study about alien biology and never really bothered with usual schooling. He’ll make a note of that.

The kid was fast, too fast, his bleary eyes can’t keep up. He was close sometimes but the kid would just shift away, turning his already dampened vision into a blur of white, the pained muscles doesn’t help at all, making his usual one hit take out attempts looked slow and messy. Stain’s grits his teeth, it seems that the adrenaline hasn’t kicked in enough for his pain sensors to block off.

He was blacking out, his head buzzing so much he couldn’t focus on anything, his moves turned to uncalculated sword flailing, they were unreadable and random, with only one purpose of harming his opponent. This turned into an advantage to the now unaware villain, no matter how focused you are, you just can’t simply make out movements that have no patterns. It was getting increasingly difficult for the boy to dodge.

“Why are you kids here!?” Manual was shocked when he found his intern on the roof of the evacuation center and with 2 other boys to boot, all of them looked bruised and injured, Tenya was obviously injured and panicked looking at him with tearful eyes. The kid with green hair looked disheveled, visible dirtiness, his hero costume is obviously wet in some places. And there was the obvious unconscious kid laying on the ground, a deep cut below his seemingly already scarred left eye.

“Sir Manual!” Izuku cheered, there were pros outside of the 10 kilometers radius! They can get help and return to support his friend! But where even are they? Manual was supposedly evacuating people “H-how are you here sir?” he asked, there maybe some stray civilians around.

“This is the Hosu evacuation center.” The pro answered “I heard some noises up here so I came to check.” He thought it was some more of those repulsive creatures shuffling around up here. But instead it was just 3 very dirty and bruised children “You should go inside to get treated, looks like it’s going to rain soon.” He raised his head to the rumbling sky. He walked forward and picked up the sleeping Shoto to bring him inside.

“W-wait sir! We still have another friend!” Iida suddenly spoke up, reaching out to his supervisor. “He stayed back so we could escape!” he continued. He then crouched down and bowed his head “I apologize for my behavior, but please save our friend!” he shouts, sorry for his acts of running away and using his quirk without authorization. But getting attention from a capable pro hero was their best bet at getting an alive Boboiboy right now.

“Sure, we’ll go get your friend, but after we get more help involved.” He opens the door that access the roof, they’ll definitely need more than just him if it’s the hero killer that Tenya was dealing with and it’s will be easier if all of these children get treated first. The green hair kid looks the least injured so he’ll ask that one for information later.

“Thank you…” Tenya let out a breath he didn’t realize he was holding, as relief washed over his shaken heart. Midoriya pulled him on his back for support and they all then head inside, but just when they got to the door, the sky rumbled again, this time more intensely, with a familiar red electric current running faintly through black clouds.

“ACK!” With random flailing mindless movements that were only on impulse, Stain has done noticeable damage to Thunderstorm, the villain wasn’t even going for his blood anymore, all he has been doing was trying to cut off his wherever. So far the damage includes, a small cut on his ankle, and one slash on the back made when he tried to catch his breathing. He might’ve stupidly pushed himself crashing in walls and the putrid smell of wet, old garbage in the alleyway was getting to him.

“Dammit, He’s not even thinking anymore…” Thunderstorm muttered to himself, avoiding was tough and it’s dulling him out. The more the cut the man, the more it looks like his opponent’s movements grow frantic and random. He had gotten hit twice already, it was a miracle how he hasn’t black out yet with the amount of blood he can feel soaking into his clothes.

“You really are just out for blood at this point!” he yelled, the element’s frustrations reflecting to the dark clouds above. He only received animalistic grunts and another charge which he was able to block, then pushed off for a reply. “I’ll restrain you right here and now!”

Just as he said that, a barrage of thunder blades rained from the sky, making the previously black atmosphere turn crimson red. The unaware Stain was awoken by the brightness, his eyes widened as he stared at the falling blades. ’This kid is going to fry the both of them alive’

Thunderstorm snapped his fingers and all of the offending projectiles all quickly crashed down violently. Too exhausted from moving so much for the last minute, the villain’s swords fell from his grip as light overwhelm his vision.

When Todoroki had woken up from his well deserved sleep, the knowledge that his friend had stayed behind with the hero killer of all people, sent him to the verge of spiraling again. That was cut short when Izuku came around to check on him, a small juice box in hand. The information that help is on the way reassured him. But the added bonus that Endeavor was part of the rescue team wasn’t! So he’s coming with them despite protests from Midoriya.

“Todoroki! We’re no match for him, it’s better to let the pros do it!” broccoli boy put his entire body weight on icyhot’s uninjured arm the other’s will was hard to deter, how does Boboiboy do this everytime? An image of his little friend dragging half n’ half by the hem of his sleeve as he dragged his legs lifelessly on the ground appeared in Izuku’s mind.

“I’m not letting tha-” Shoto and the pros that were getting ready to head out got cut off by a loud explosion from outside, the glow was red and splattering, combined with a scent of smolder. This got the entire center’s attention, everybody is now watching out to the window. It was strange enough that there was a storm, but what’s weirder that there was no rain…. Well- normal rain that is. Whatever it is that falling from the sky wasn’t water but blades, very VERY familiar looking blades in fact.

“What is he thinking!?” Shoto punched the glass, a move on this scale would far to taxing, no matter how you see it, everything in that area will be destroyed beyond repair.

“Oh no…” Midoriya sudden shaky tone made Todoroki even more worried. “If he was planning something this big, we shouldn’t have left him alone.” Blood has already been drawn. An attack of this size will cost a lot of stamina and stalling, if that was the case then his friend may have lost a considerable amount of blood, to the point of losing bodily functions by now.

“That should be enough.” Thunderstorm poked at the burnt body of Stain, he squatted down and positioned his fingers to check if the man was still breathing, he was. The element let out a sigh. “good grief…” a scent of smoke crept its way into his nostrils, making him cringe. Then rain, actual rain fell, this has never happened before. After his attack the sky is suppose to clear up completely, it wasn’t supposed to rain. “What the…?” he stared confusedly at the water that was mixing with his blood.

“KID!” a group of pros have finally arrived, they all quickly rushed out of the evacuation center after the explosion. What the veterans found shock them to their cores. An alley scorched by lightning, the burnt out body of what was the hero killer and a child, that looks to be confused by the rain, a big gash on his right fore arm and his blood mixing with the dirty rain water.

The one to take the initiative was Endeavor. “You can’t just run off randomly with my son!” he charged for the child, the flames on his boots and the fire beard was obviously shrunk by the rain. “I here by revoke your authorization!” he pointed in Boboiboy’s direction, emphasizing on the revocation part.

The sudden scream took the dazed Thunderstorm off guard and because the fight is over, reverted back to normal everyday Boboiboy. of course the reverting doesn’t have the same effect as obtaining a new element like he did in the earlier days of fighting aliens and he is still profusely bleeding.

“The hero killer is still alive!” was the first thing he said, the man doesn’t look alive but after checking, yes there was still a pulse and yes they will restrain him and bring this murderer to prison. That was also the last thing he said before promptly fainting and face planted to the ground.

__________________________________________________________________

End note:

Why the fuck are mid terms suppose to be online.

The hell is wrong with the education board.

Comments are encouraged.

Finished date: 16th October 2021
Release date: 17th October 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 8.4K 78
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
951K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
230K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
136K 557 36
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!