the accident || n.h ✔

By 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] When Abby Miller meets Niall Horan - a famous boy band member, and has a one night stand with him... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Lottie And Lewis (not a chapter)

Chapter 17

2.5K 49 4
By 1dsonlyangel

Abby Miller
On the tour bus, I sit in the main room with Harry and Louis not sharing a word with each other. Niall fell asleep and I didn't want to wake him so I came in here, soon joined by Harry and then Louis.

"Did you want me to leave you guys in here alone?" I ask. They just stay silent. Niall told me they hadn't spoken since the interview, because of something that happened.

Harry stands up, leaving Louis and I alone in here as he presses the button so the doors close. Silence fills the room and I've never felt worse about anything. I rub my stomach and sigh, my stomach also growling a little because now I'm feeding for three.

"Can I talk to you?" he whispers, looking at me through his long eyelashes.

"Yeah, about anything," I nod.

"Um.." he looks at his lap, swallowing. "I don't know what to do,"

"What do you mean?" I whisper back, not fully understanding.

"I don't know what do with Harry," he clarifies but I just blink at him a few times, still not understanding. "I think I should just break up with him,"

My eyes widen and I instantly shake my head, denying that instantly. "No, don't do that,"

"Why, Abby?" he looks at me.

"Because there must be another way," I object.

"No there's not, no one wants us to be together," he sighs.

"My roommates little sister is the biggest Larry shipper, you can't—"

"Simon called us fagots," he stated, staring at me through his eyelashes. My heart sinks to my toes because I watch small tears fill his eyes, wiping them quickly.

"Oh," I whisper.

"And he's right..people will call us that anyway,"

"No, no no," I shake my head. "Don't say that," I shuffle closer. "Simon ruins people, hell he won't even let Niall sit near me, be seen with me either," I explain.

"But you're different, you don't love someone of the same gender the way I do about Harry,"

"You're right," I nod. "But I know what it's like to feel like you can't do something that you want to,"

"What do you mean?"

"I want Niall to come to one of my appointments but Simon won't let him, I feel so bad every time," I explain. "I want Niall to see his kid on a screen rather than a photo," I lit. "I want him to know he can tell his fans and I want to see the look on their faces or comments when he does,"

"I understand why he's not letting us be together but I don't know why he won't let you and Niall have a baby together," he looks at my on growing stomach.

"It'll ruin everything, after this year he'll have a baby to look after and won't have time to be in the band," I understand where Simon was coming from.

"We can go on a break for a bit," he shrugs.

"Again? I don't think so," I shake my head.

"We can all work around your pregnancy, it's fine," he smiles.

"Well, I don't think Simon would be okay with it," I state.

"Simons a dickhead," he scoffs.

"Yeah," I agree, not holding back. "Please don't break up with Harry because Simons homophobic..do what makes you happy and if Harry makes you feel happy don't end it," I explain.

"He does make me happy," he nods.

"Then keep him, who gives a fuck that Simon's a homophobic person, I've seen how you smile and laugh around Harry," I encourage. "It makes me smile,"

"Thanks Abby..your baby's going to be a good person when their older," he smiles.

"Babies," I correct.

"Wait what?" he closes his eyes and widens them.

"You said my baby will be a good person, I'm just correcting you," I shrug.

"Yeah..with babies," he furrows his brows.

"Niall didn't tell you?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Tell me what?" he asks.

Oh shit.

"Abby what?"

"Oh..erm," I look down at my stomach. "It's twins,"

"Oh my god!" he gasps. "Really?"

"Mhm, that's why I'm so big," I smile.

"Holy shit, Niall impregnated you with two babies," he grins.

"I don't even know how it's possible to be honest," I shrug.

"Yeah..that's rare," he continues to rub my stomach gently. "But Niall is a rare species so.." he shrugs making me cackle.

The door slides open, Niall walks in with a sleepy face and his hair a mess. He rubs his eyes and blindly walks over to the booth, sliding in and laying his head on my thigh. "What are you guys talking about?" he rasps in a quiet whisper.

"You impregnated Abby with twins," Louis snickers.

He opens his eyes and meets eyes with me. "You told him?" he arches a brow.

"Now wait, I thought you did," I hold my finger up.

"I've been busy all yesterday," he closes his eyes and snuggles onto my thigh.

"Well that doesn't matter, you could have told them after your interview," I roll my eyes knowing he can't see me.

"But yes Lou..I did," he admits.

"You did what?" Liam and Zayn now come in the room, but no Harry.

"Nothing," he mumbles.

"Louis knows something, Harry said when he stares he knows something," Liam points, sitting next to Louis, Niall taking up a lot of room.

"Niall sit up you giant," Zayn kicks his knees.

He groans and sits up, pulling the drawstring of his hood so it closes in on his face as he crosses his arms and leans back. Zayn sits on the other side of him, Harry only just walking his way in, his eyes meet with Louis'. The room goes silent because we all know what happened.

"Lou..." he whispers, almost a whine. He holds his hand out for him, telling him to come with him. He nods, Liam shuffling out so he can get out, sitting closely next to me — all of this happens in silence. He whispers something to Louis which he nods too.

"Condoms!" Niall yells, making me swat his chest and Zayn shove him. "Well sorry I care,"

"Shut up bro, you don't know what a condom is," Liam points to my stomach.

"I was drunk!" he snaps, taking his good off.

"Yeah well," Zayn shrugs, "that's no excuse," he shakes his head.

"I didn't have one!" he fights.

"Get a bigger dick so I can give you one of mine," Liam shrugs.

Well...this just got weird.

"My dick is not small!" he defends.

"Is it Abby?" Liam asks, my eyes widen.

"I— uh, I-I don't really want to answer that," I shake my head.

"Why not?" Zayn pushes, Niall sitting there.

"Because..I don't know what's small and not," I admit with an embarrassed shrug. 

"Well, 10.2 inches is big, and 7.9 inches isn't," Liam shrugs, talking about himself and Niall in this situation I'm guessing, so I close my eyes before squinting them.

"Shut up Liam!" Zayn and Niall both snap.

"Why?" he smirks. "Do you want me to prove it to you?" he stands up, my eyes widening as he grabs the hem of his sweatpants.

"No!" I shake my head, Liam smirking and sitting back down.

"You're disgusting!" Zayn swats his chest.

Kill me.

Louis Tomlinson
Hearing commotion coming from them, Haz pulls me into his single bunk, my back facing the wall of it and his body curled up to mine. I throw my arm around him, my small frame holding his close to me.

We hadn't said anything to each other since Simon pretty much called us fagots, making it awkward for the both of us. I just wanted to make things less awkward by breaking up with him but Abby said I shouldn't and just find my way around it like she has with her pregnancy.

"I haven't had a cuddle in ages," he whines in a whisper.

"It's been crazy," I shake my head, the bus silent because of the soundproof walls.

"Yeah.." he nods. "I missed you though," he sighs.

"Mm me too," I rub his arm.

"Are you okay?" he whispers, looking up at me.

"Yeah...are you?" I look into the greens of his eyes.

"I am now," he smiles, sitting up as far as he can. "Can we make out?" he pouts.

"Sure," I chuckle with a nod. He smiles and connects our lips together. I so missed the feeling of his soft plush lips on mine, the softness feeling like clouds. I cup his jaw and inhale softly, grabbing his curls. He throws his leg over my thigh and gets on a low all fours above me.

I tuck hair behind his ear, moving our lips together. His tongue runs over my bottom lip, asking for an invite which I part my lips and let his tongue find mine. They dance together while our lips move, my heart thrashing on my chest because of the lack of contact we've had.

I prop my knees up so the almost touch the small bunk, he sits on my crotch still leaned over to kiss me. Our lips smack, when he starts moving his hips on my crotch I know I'm a goner. He pulls away and goes to my neck, swiping his tongue all over the same area to wet the area before he bites down on it. I close my eyes and groan, my neck tingling. He sucks on the area like he always does, creating a hickey I would need to cover up before we get to Cairns.

"Harry," I whine, my jeans getting tighter by the minute. He moans into my skin, pulling away so his swollen lip were parted. "Simons going to kill you," I run my fingers over the hickey.

"It's okay, we're fagots? right?" he says sarcastically.

"Don't let him get to you," I shake my head.

He sighs and gets in next to me, throwing his leg over mine. "I love you," he whispers, my skin tingling from those three words.

"I love you too," I smile, turning my body and kissing his temple.

"I don't get Simon," he sighs, almost whining.

"How?" I play with his hair.

"I get not letting us come out but why can't he let Abby and Niall have a baby together?" he shakes his head.

"I don't know.." I shrug.

"I mean, his fans would love them together and the fact Niall will have a baby so why can't he just let them? I'm sure Niall will find a way to do the band and look after the baby," he sighs again.

"That's true, Simons just a fucking idiot who likes to ruin lives," I spit.

"We've kept our relationship quite since 2010, then Taylor and Eleanor came into the picture this year,"

"It's so stupid," I shake my head.

"Tell me about it," he hugs me closer to him.

Fuck he smelt good, it was almost like his natural scent. His hair smelled like apples and was also as soft as clouds. His eyes were so green today, I loved it. He looks up at me with a smile, joining our lips together again.

//
quick lil larry scene <3

just changing the location casue i have it all planned out now <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.1K 56
Louis and Harry were just bandmates but what will happen after a drunken mishap and an unexpected pregnancy? - male pregnancy don't read if you aren...
358K 5.2K 20
Niall Horan is going through a rough patch in his life. He goes out to party almost everyday to forget about it. Simon has had enough and thinks Nial...
9 Months By Emma

Fanfiction

46K 523 25
Emily is a simple 17 year old girl from a small town in ohio. Niall is a famous singer in a band called one direction. What will happen when Emily an...
1.8M 34.6K 56
A one night stand with Harry Styles leads into much more than just sex, but an unexpected pregnancy too. Emery White was shocked to find out that she...